Eldivaz Bridal Fashions

(6)

Hartford, CT

Eldiváz Bridal is a full-service bridal salon conveniently located in the south-end of Hartford, CT. With an absolute friendly/relaxed setting, we carry an exquisite and unique selection of bridal gowns, bridesmaid and prom dresses, evening/formal wear and Quinceañera dresses at great prices.

Type

Bridesmaids, Custom Gowns, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

521 Franklin Ave, Hartford, CT

Eldivaz Bridal Fashions

Reviewed on 2/17/2014 Meagan G

I got my dress last week from Eldivaz Bridal Fashions in Hartford. I had a great experience there. It was my first time trying on dresses so I was nervous and the owner was very friendly and helpful. I ended up getting a dress that she had suggested that I try on. It is a small shop and when I went I was the only bride there which is what I was hoping for. They had a good selection and I got a great deal on a great dress.

Eldivaz

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Deena M

Elidvaz was such a cute family owned boutique and the staff makes you feel like your at home. You don't the get the feeling that you are just another number, and the owner is just too sweet. My dress was everything I dreamed of and they even custom made a veil for my special day. The only small complaint I would have is they can sometimes be a little hard to get a hold of by phone, and I think its becuase it is such a small shop and seems to be growing super fast! Other than that I would recommed checking it out!

Exceptional Service

Reviewed on 12/26/2012 Amanda R

I bought my Maggie Sottero gown from here and I must say, for the the price and dedication it was amazing! I got a great deal and Ellie worked so well to make sure everything was done on time and ready to go. I had to transport my dress from CT to NY and she steamed it and packed it up for me so it was all ready to go!

Mixed Feelings

Reviewed on 11/25/2014 SIMONA B

I purchased my dress, my veil, 5 bridesmaids dresses, 2 flower girls dresses, a mother of the bride dress and numerous undergarments for all of the money she made (over $4500) off of me and my entire bridal party, we weren't even offered any kind of a discount towards my dress, flower girl dresses (@$190 each dress, plus MOB dress @ over $500 or undergarments which she ordered the WRONG ones and had to fix her mistake). I was also supposed to receive complimentary piece of jewelry from a bridal show incentive, which she never bothered to offer me. After all the business I gave I left disappointed. Initially I was pleased with the owner's customer service, she was friendly and considerate and carries Maggie Sottero and Kenneth Winston--she claims she sells for less, but we ended up spending more money in the long run. As time went by, I grew less pleased with this salon, she is not organized at all, and doesn't communicate the way she should. I felt like I was the one having to remind her of what needed to be done, and as the wedding came closer, things got more stressful and unorganized. Another downfall of this salon is that the bridal accessories (veils, shoes, and better quality jewelry) are very limited (not much quality selection on hand) and if you wanted something you had to likely order from a picture in a catalog rather than seeing it in person. This is EXTREMELY inconvenient--we are not talking about just a night out, this is my WEDDING DAY and things should not have to be ordered from a magazine (NO REFUNDS if you don't like it when it arrives). On a positive note: Her seamstress Maria is excellent--her alterations fee is VERY REASONABLE compared to other salons, but if you choose to do business ELDIVAZ, please take the seamstress Mara's advice rather than any suggestions from the salon owner as she is only interested in adding money to her pockets rather than what is ultimately best for the customer. Eldivaz Bridal really needs to improve their business practices and become more familiar with how to run a BRIDAL SALON rather than just "winging it"....

I loved my dress!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Kristin M

I found a dress online and Eldivas was the only store in the state that had the dress available for me to try on! They offered the best price on the dress and were definitely on top of their game! The shop is very small but you get amazing customer service! The only complaint I had is that they contract with a seamstress from out of state who is great, but almost all of my fittings ran about an hour behind since they have to squeeze everyone in on selected days.

Quality Service

Reviewed on 10/04/2010 Jenna D

Prior to purchasing my wedding dress I did a lot of research online. I found a Maggie Sottero dress that I fell in love with and Eldivaz was one of the dress shops in the area that had it. I went to a few places prior to visiting Eldivas (Mariella Creations, Marie Antoinette's, etc.) and while they had beautiful shops, Eldivas had the largest selection of ball gowns (what I was looking for) that I had seen to date! I tried on a TON of dresses while I was at my first appointment. Ellie (the owner) is the sweetest lady and really knows her stuff! Eldivaz has not been around as long as some of the other bridal shops in CT and the actual shop isn't as nice as the others, but the dress stock and service that I received were just as good, if not better than the others. I highly recommend this shop and don't regret my choosing them for one second!! :) My dress alterations were fabulous and my dress fit me like a glove on the day of my wedding. I had ZERO problems with this place and received so many compliments on my dress, veil, etc. at my wedding!

TO Eldivaz Bridal Fashions