Don't forget something Blue

For over 20 years Electric Blue Entertainment has been providing the highest quality full time DJ entertainment services in the Chicagoland area. With the best talent and excellent customer service we continue to the best reviewed DJ service in the state. Make your reservation before your date fills up. Deposits are not required to secure your spot. http://electricblueentertainment.com/

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2010

17302 S Oak Park Ave, Tinley Park, IL (708) 444-0674

Best DJ Ever!!

Reviewed on 12/17/2015 Jennifer W

We had an AMAZING experience working with Electric Blue Entertainment in preparing for the wedding and they did an AWESOME job on the big day. I worked with Andy on the booking and planning and we had Matt as our DJ. I truly appreciated how responsive they were to me in all of... Read More our emails and how so very nice they were during the whole process. Now onto Matt; (DJ extraordinaire), who I must say, was the best DJ in the world for us!!! He is truly meant to have that job. He is such a performer himself and really brings that special character and finesse to making people have fun! He facilitated and completed the entire plan for the ceremony and reception as he and I discussed prior to the wedding. He got the guests dancing, he joked around with us, he was extremely professional and at the same time, he was a joy to be around. He even made me a CD of the special wedding songs that I just keep listening to and I really appreciated that gesture. Matt really went above and beyond to make this one of the best days of our lives. My husband and I are so glad to have met him and to say that we had him as our DJ. Everyone loved him! I've been to a lot of weddings and this was really the first time that I found a DJ as engaging as him. I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a DJ, to book Electric Blue Entertainment. Their prices are very reasonable, they have different packages to suit your events needs and most importantly- they go above and beyond to make your event special!

Electric Blue Entertainment was great!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Amanda D

I could not be happier with the going with this company. My sister had them and her friend for their wedding's and pushed me to also do the same. I gave them a list and told them to play dancing music! I would not have changed a thing. They definitely got the crowd going and our... Read More dance floor was packed the whole night. The Blues Brothers dance was a hit. My nephews really believed they were the real deal and got on the dance floor with them. I would highly recommend them and I got tons of compliments/people asking for their information! We also seen them at a fest we went to and they were great!

great job!

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 adrienne a

This dj did a great job! had all the music that we wanted and was very understanding when it came down to a few last minute changes to the lineup. Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Ashley T

Pros: - Quick responses via email - Got there early enough to have plenty of time to set up - Asked several questions to confirm everything was exactly as we wanted - Accommodated my request to announce the Cupid Shuffle as a song I wanted my husband on the dance floor for -... Read More Checked in with us throughout the evening to make sure we were happy with the order of the cake cutting, speeches, etc. - Would not play random songs that guests requested without my permission - Gave us a CD with our playlist (we didn't even ask for one!) Cons: - Did not have some songs my guests requested that I gave permission for - Seemed like there was a slight disconnect between the flow of music and number of guests on the dance floor. I wish he would have read the room a little better to keep people on the dance floor. There were a few occasions where the dance floor was completely empty.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Eileen W

The DJs from Electric Blue Entertainment are amazing! (Shout out to Eric)! They are professional, fun, and know how to keep the party going all night long! I had a packed dance floor until the very end of the reception. They came with a TON of props and glow sticks. I highly... Read More recommend the package with the Blues Brothers dance. My husband and I surprised our guests with it during dinner and they LOVED it! It was a great way to break the ice and get people out of their seats and onto the dance floor. I received so many compliments from my guests on how great the DJs and the music were. Everyone told me that these were the best wedding DJs they had ever heard. We will definitely be hiring them for future family weddings!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Erin R

We had a great experience with Electric Blue Entertainment! We worked with Andy ahead of time, who was generous with his time in discussing our event and answering questions. Terry was our DJ the night of, and was amazing! He read the crowd and played the perfect mix of old... Read More school favorites and new, as well as selections from our list of favorites we had provided ahead of time. He was very gracious about taking requests, as well! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was never empty!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Devan W

There are not enough wonderful things to say about the fantastic job Kevin did at our wedding. There is not one person that I have spoken to since the wedding that hasn't asked me where I found him or told me how great he did. The kids LOVED him, adults were entertained and I... Read More was most appreciative of how calm and collected he stayed with my hectic wedding party and helping me feel confident! Thanks Kevin, I couldn't be more pleased that you were there for my big day!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Terry did an awesome job DJing my daughter's wedding this past weekend. He came well prepared, even verifying the pronunciation of names so that the wedding party introductions would go smoothly. From our guests, we received many positive comments on the choice of music, as... Read More well as the pacing of the special events, such as the first dance and bouquet toss. Our guests from Europe commented on all the fun, new line dances they learned and the children in attendance had a blast on the dance floor. The fact that the dance floor was packed all evening is testimony to how well Terry did at reading the crowd and adjusting the music selection accordingly. Terry was well worth the money. We couldn't have asked for better entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Melissa H

Loved my DJ's! They kept everyone entertained from start to finish. Thank You!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Courtney M

My guests are still talking about how awesome the DJ was. The dance floor was packed from the moment the floor opened until the last song. They played a mix of oldies, pop, and slow songs. The Blues Brothers Performance was unbelievable and they kept everyone engaged. Worth... Read More Every Penny!!

Best DJs EVER

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Jamea E

Electric Blue Entertainment is the place to go for your DJ needs. Andy and his team are the nicest guys you will meet. They were punctual, organized, and SO MUCH FUN. Our DJs danced with us, gave out favors, and really stuck to our playlist. They could not have been more... Read More accommodating to any question or request we had. Every guest talked about how great a wedding we had because it felt like a party. That was 100% thanks to Electric Blue Entertainment.

Wedding June 2015

Reviewed on 7/05/2015

These guys were amazing! Super fun and kept the party going! They were able to read the crowd and know exactly how to keep people on the dance floor! I would choose these guys over any other wedding I've been too, and over a band. Very nice job!

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Joe B

I was so happy with Electric Blue Entertainment for providing such a terrific DJ on our special day. I provided them with custom songs that I wanted played where I created the mp3 files myself and they had no issues with it at all! The ceremony music was beautiful and the... Read More reception music was so much fun! Our guests danced all night! I highly recommend them.

Best DJ around

Reviewed on 2/06/2015 Tanya S

I had my January wedding on the 3rd and EBE was my dj. I could not say enough great things about this place. I was recommended them by a friend from work and she went to 2 weddings with them. I have never heard of them so I decided to take a look into them. Andy was the man I... Read More spoke with and he helped me out with everything. He was awesome! Not only was my Dj a huge hit at the wedding, I got asked by so many people if I could give them their info. They are a great price as well. You cant beat that. The dj was very involved with the crowd which is exactly what I wanted. I wish I would have found them sooner. Everything was amazing!!! Dont wait to book them! :)

The best DJs you could have at your wedding!!!!

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Lisa D

Where do I even begin?? I would HIGHLY recommend Electric Blue Entertainment to anyone looking for a DJ for their next event but especially their wedding!!! My husband and I were married on November 8th and we were so lucky to have Kevin & Matt from Electric Blue Entertainment... Read More as our DJs - they were fantastic!!!! They kept our dance floor full the entire night and even when there were a few "lulls," they would be in the middle of the dance floor getting people to move. They were also the nicest guys to work with and had such great personalities. My husband and I never saw them live so we took a huge gamble when we booked them for such an important day, but it was the greatest and most successful gamble we took that day!!! We are still being told how wonderful they were and how much fun they had thanks to Kevin and Matt! We were even told that whatever we paid for them was definitely not enough because they were so great! So please, if you are looking for a DJ, book Electric Blue Entertainment - you will NOT be sorry!!!!

FANTASTIC and affordable

Reviewed on 11/10/2014 Mary C

These guys were great! Prior to the wedding they asked all the right question, allowed us to hand pick our music, did everything they could to get the price as low as possible even though our venue was quite a far drive for them. The DJ at our wedding was very nice, integrated... Read More our music well and declined requests of music we had asked him not play. He was good at keeping our schedule and asking when certain songs needed to be played. This company is the most affordable option I found that didn't charge extra for every little thing. They wanted to work with me and make my day special. Genuinely nice people offering great service!

Decent Job, Worth the Price

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Ashley W

I choose Electric Blue because they had an affordable price tag and previous reviews I read were favorable. The DJ arrived early and had everything set up in plenty of time. I provided a pretty precise timeline of music and events which was followed pretty well with a few minor... Read More mistakes. The DJ was very attentive and made sure to confirm with me and changes before he made them. Music transitions were very smooth. My only complaint is that there were a few directions on the schedule I provided that weren't followed. If you plan on providing a schedule, I would call ahead and walk through it with your DJ. Otherwise, the DJ was very nice, the lighting was great, and the guests really enjoyed the dancing.

Great Value, Great Job!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Meghan M

Electric Blue Entertainment, especially our DJ, Derek, did an amazing job DJing our event. They truly listened to the songs that we liked/didn't like and kept the crowd dancing through the night. Once the dance floor opened up, it was full the rest of the night! They listened to... Read More our concerns and did everything they could to make our wedding enjoyable.

WOW wedding!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014 Amy K

Our DJ, Ben, did a fantastic job at our wedding! He played a lot of great songs and kept our guests dancing all night long. Our wedding was a mixture of American and Latin music and we think he balanced our tastes (and the crowd's preferences) pretty well. His transitioning... Read More between songs was a bit awkward at times, but he quickly remedied that. Regardless, all of our guests raved that the wedding was a blast! I recommend Electric Blue, their services are high quality for an unbeatable price. :)

Great company to work with!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Ashley T

We used Electric Blue for both our ceremony and reception, and I cannot say enough good things about them! They were very helpful in answering my questions during the booking process, and our DJ (Steve) was an absolute professional the day of our wedding. Great music...our... Read More guests loved them too. Highly recommend!

Wedding

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Christopher T

Matt was fantastic at our wedding. The dance floor was full all night! Great job. Will recommend!

Best. Night. Ever.

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Caroline G

Electric Blue was absolutely the best DJ service we have ever seen. A few of our friends used these guys for their weddings and they were so good that there was no doubt in our minds that we had to have them too. These guys were true professionals in every respect from the... Read More booking process all the way through the end of the night. The sales process was clear and straightforward, and they were very accommodating to every request that we made. They even made sure to give us a call the week of to make sure that all of the details and particulars were covered. The day of was nothing short of spectacular. They were there on time and set up with plenty of time to spare. The ceremony music sounded clear and perfect and everyone commented on how clearly they could hear the vows. The cocktail and dinner music was a perfect blend of the classic big bands we asked for and the volume was perfect. When it came time for the Bridal Party Entrances the DJ took care of lining us up and keeping everyone together, and then got everyone in the crowd going with the excited way he announced us and used his awesome lights to make us look like rock stars when we came in! When it was finally time for dancing these guys really shined. We had The Big Show so they DJ's did a really fun Blues Brothers routine that really loosened up the crowd. They played all of our songs and made sure that our guests got to hear everything they asked for too. The way they would interact with the crowd with their fun hats and costumes really loosened people up and they way they led the group dances like the Cupid Shuffle and The Cha Cha Slide really made it easy for people who had never done those dances before (like my dad!) to join in the fun with everyone else like pro's! In summary, these guys will exceed every expectation you have and will make your Big Day something truly special that everyone will be talking about for years! Book them!

Such a great party!

Reviewed on 8/11/2014 Colleen H

When it comes to your reception you want to make sure that everyone has a good time and this is exactly what we got from Electric Blue. Our DJ was named Eric and he got our music selection down perfect!!! He played all our favorite hits, mixing in special songs for each one of... Read More us throughout the night as well as kept the dance floor completely occupied until the very last song of the night. He played songs for all generations but still managed to keep the party going the whole night. And you know that it is a party when you DJ is dancing along to the music too. He was great. They listened to everything we asked for and truely gave us the wedding party of our dreams!

Best Interactive DJ's!!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2014 Theresa W

I met with Electric Blue off the advice of a friend. They have a great reputation in my area and I knew a few coworkers that had used them for their weddings. They were so easy to work with! They answered all emails/calls quickly. They have great info forms to fill out to get an... Read More idea of what music you like/want played. A few days before the owner, Eric, called me to finalize everything. They arrived early the day of and were set up in plenty of time. I got the package with the Blues Brothers performance and I am so glad I did. They put on a great show, are wonderful entertainers, and had myself and my guests dancing all night. My guests loved the giveaways they did, and the fact that they were so open to requests. I would definitely use them again for a party or special event.

Absolutely Wonderful

Reviewed on 8/27/2013 Caitlin M

Electric Blue Entertainment was fantastic to work with. Andy was very prompt in responding to us, and so nice and friendly. Terry, our DJ, was excellent!! We wanted to do a few different things, including have family MC the reception as opposed to the DJ. Terry was very... Read More accommodating, and played the right music to keep the party going all night. We had submitted a huge playlist, and he knew when to stick to it and when to veer off a little to capture the mood of our guests. My fiance and I had originally hoped to use an iPod to do our own music, but in the end we didn't want to deal with that stress. Hiring EBE was one of our best wedding planning decisions. They made things so easy. I thought their prices were great as well. So happy I went with them!

Electric Blue Entertainment