Elegance Artistry

Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware

Full service on-site beauty

Our goal is for you to look and feel like the most elegant and beautiful version of yourself on your special day. Our team of makeup artists and hair stylists use our many years of experience to provide you with a flawless application so you feel amazing until your last spin on the dance floor.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

2 East Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware (267) 614-5540

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tricia C

There is no better way to describe Rebecca and Shannon than "Beauty Angels." And they were even down to earth enough to allow me to call them that leading up to my wedding! Rebecca made me feel so comfortable from the first phone consultation, and Shannon even opened up her... Read More home to us for my trial since I was in their area. But don't let location sway your decision either, since these ladies were willing to travel to North Jersey for my wedding. Their territory is as big as their hearts! The most impressive part of working with Rebecca and Shannon are that they can deal with all styles and adapt to all personalities. My large bridal party had a range of requests, but they accommodated every one of them. Most importantly, they made it their priority to make sure everyone was happy before we walked out the door. Rebecca came highly recommended to me, and I would not hesitate to recommend Elegance Artistry to any of my family and friends!

Elegance Artistry is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Amanda D

When I first started choosing vendors for my wedding, I had no idea how I was supposed to be pick hair and makeup artists. For the most part, everyone’s pricing was similar, all pictures of the brides were beautiful.. how are you supposed to choose? As soon as I reached out to... Read More Sara and received a response from her I knew she was the one. She was just so real and professional at the same time, I couldn’t wait to meet her. Sara and Shannon came to my house ( how sweet is that?) the day of my shower and did my hair and makeup and I received soo many compliments and they made the morning so fun and enjoyable, it was awesome. Next was the trial- I literally felt like I was sitting with my good friends (except the part that they were completely beautifying me!) just chatting and figuring out what we all agreed on looked best. I couldn’t wait to see the final product with the dress, jewelry etc. on the day of. For our wedding, I had seven bridesmaids, all with different looks and different styles and Sara and Shannon were able to come in and not only meet EVERY girl’s expectations but EXCEED them. The girls couldn’t stop looking in the mirror and complimenting each other, so excited about how they looked for the day. Sara and Shannon kept the mood light and cheery all morning long. I felt absolutely beautiful the day of our wedding and would not change a thing about my hair or my makeup. I will be suggesting them to every bride to be to use for their wedding. I am already trying to figure out what event I can get my hair and makeup done for next so I can work with them again! Thanks Elegance Artistry!

2015-05-05T12:15:19 Response from the vendor

Amanda, thank you so much for your kind words! We had so much fun working with you and your beautiful bridal party! We can't wait to work with you again.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Shannon E

Lauren, who is based in Chicago, was ah-mazing for my wedding. She traveled down to Cincinnati where the venue was and made it on time bright and early. Not only can she make your makeup vision a reality, but she gave great advice to some of my bridesmaids who were unsure how... Read More to have their makeup done. If I could give her more stars I would!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jennifer P

Elegance Artistry were simply the best pick I made during my wedding planning. From the first phone call to the big day, Sara and Heather helped me feel like every bride wants to on her special day. Sara helped me figure out looks for my engagement and bridal styles to... Read More complement my outfits, location and preferred style. Wedding planning is crazy enough, but Sara and Heather helped simplify the process by meeting me in locations and times that matches my schedule. On the big day, of course it was 95 degree with a heat index of 110!!! Sara and Heather never skipped a beat and did some last minute make-up/hair tweaks to make sure my bridal look upheld the horrendous weather!! If you want your big day to be everything you imagined, I wholeheartedly recommend Elegance Artistry for hair and make-up. I honestly can say I never felt more beautiful than that day...even in 100 degree weather!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Jordan J

Aside from being the sweetest and most down to earth person, Sara made me feel so so beautiful on my wedding day! All of my bridesmaids we worried about having their makeup done professionally, and I have to say - every single one of them looked and felt amazing because of Sara.... Read More She knows exactly how to bring out someone's natural beauty and highlight their features without feeling like you're wearing a ton of makeup. More importantly, it absolutely DOWNPOURED in the middle of my outdoor ceremony, and my makeup was pretty much the only thing that still looked flawless at the end of it :) All I can say is THANK GOODNESS I had my makeup done professionally + thank goodness Sara did such an incredible job! thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Regan F

I worked with Rebecca and Shannon for my October 14th wedding. Not only do they both do beautiful work, we had so much fun with them getting ready! Everyone's hair and makeup looked perfect and I made it through the night without needing a touch up! I would give them 10 stars... Read More if I could!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Stephanie E

I recently used their services for my wedding on September 22nd. They were fantastic! Sara and her team made the trek to my home town to accommodate us at my mothers house. They had an abundance of supplies for hair and makeup. They made us all feel so comfortable and asked for... Read More our input and ideas prior to beginning our hair and makeup. They were very versatile and did both vintage and modern hair styles and makeup. I could not say enough good things about them!!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone!!! They made myself and my girls as well as my mom and mother in law feel beautiful!!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kristina B

There are hardly any words I can use to explain the professionalism and kind hearted nature of Sara and her hairstylist! The ladies of Elegance Artistry were beyond wonderful making my trail and wedding day experience wonderful. My ladies turned out fabulous and the pictures... Read More we’re going to get are going to be amazing because of the hard work these ladies put into ya.

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Brittany J

3 months before my wedding, the hair and make up people I had previously booked cancelled on me. I thought there was no way I would be able to find amazing people to do hair and make up for me and my bridesmaids on a weekend in September. Boy was I wrong. I called and spoke to... Read More Sara. She was so friendly and easy to talk to. I booked a trial that day and was told I was going to be working with Shannon and Rebecca. They were originally scheduled off that weekend but decided to work with me. Even before I met them, I felt like we were friends when we talked. At the trial, they made me feel very comfortable. It was so easy to get all the services organized. On my wedding day, they were perfection. They showed up on time and got to work to make me and my bridesmaids so beautiful. They are easy going and easy to talk to. It was like our friends were there. Everyone's hair and make up stayed flawless the entire night. I got so many compliments on how beautiful I looked. Myra went to my mother's house to do her make up and she looked gorgeous. Thank you so so much for your hard work! You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Ashley Y

Sara and Rebecca were awesome! They provided the make-up service for my August wedding in Newport, RI. My mom is super sensitive to make-up and products and Sara provided her with all make-up that was safe for her skin. I would highly recommed elegant artistry to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Alina I

Sara, Shannon and Heather were amazing! They were able to travel with us from the hotel where they got half of us ready to the wedding venue where we could only be for the 2 hours before the wedding itself. Their cheerful attitude and quick responsiveness throughout the weeks... Read More leading up to the wedding makes them the best! Highly recommend the team!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amy R

perfection!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Alisa R

Elegance Artistry was absolutely fantastic! I was recommend Elegance Artistry by my cousin Emily, who used them for her wedding. Sara and Cate made myself, my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing!! They were very patient with me, especially with me trying to figure out what I... Read More wanted to do with my hair. Elegance Artistry was always on time, very professional and extremely talented! Sara made me feel so comfortable, right from the first phone call. Sara went above and beyond her job to help our day run smoothly! I will be suggesting them to every bride-to-be to use for their wedding! Highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Julie H

Wow Wow and WOW! Rebecca did the most beautiful job with the women in our wedding. She is prompt, professional, and very talented! I would highly recommend Elegance Artistry to anyone who wants to look their absolute best. Thank you Rebecca!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nihara T

Sara, Jen and Kate were fantastic!! Sara made me feel so comfortable right from the first call with her. There were a couple of bumps due to issues with the third-party platform they use, but Sara was great at always communicating and keeping me in the loop. The trial... Read More appointment was perfect. Sara was super flexible with letting me pick a day that was most convenient to me and took notes to make sure she had everything ready just the way I wanted for our big day. We had a super early start the day of the wedding, but Sara, Kate and Jen were there bright and early and ready to get going. My hair and makeup was done beautifully and just the way I wanted and so was my bridal party's. I highly recommend Sara and her team - definitely the best out there!

2016-11-10T16:07:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with future brides! It was lovely spending your big day with you and your family. We hope you are settling in to your new city and married life. xoxo

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Alexa W

I would recommend Sara and the team at Elegance Artistry to any bride-to-be! Not only did they do an amazing job with my makeup (the lipstick that Sara picked for me is my absolute favorite!) and the makeup for my mom and bridal party, but they were so easy to work with and... Read More helped to make the morning of my wedding go smoothly!

2016-11-10T16:09:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for allowing your beautiful photo to be the face of our page. xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy G

Elegance Artistry was so easy to work with! Sara and Isabelle did our trail and our wedding day. With two brides, they had twice the work, but made it look effortless. They worked with us through our trail to make sure that we had exactly what we wanted, and that our looks... Read More coordinated. One the day of the wedding, they showed up on time, with all their supplies, and got right to work. Sara did an amazing job with out make-up and Isabella did a great job with our hair. Our bridesmaids looked stunning. Sara even stayed after our make-up was done to help us with touch-ups in between our photos and the wedding. She went above and beyond her job to help our day run smoothly! I highly recommend them!

2016-10-31T12:48:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much A for taking the time to review us. We loved working with you and were so honored to watch your absolutely perfect ceremony! wishing you and T a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather H

Elegance Artistry is amazing. I have used them now for many special occasions and I've never been less than thrilled. They are so incredibly talented, and warm and welcoming. I always feel gorgeous after they work their magic, and we always have a wonderful time! I can't... Read More recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kristen I

Sara and Rebecca did the makeup for my wedding back in May 2015. They also did the makeup for my bridal party. I don't normally wear makeup of any kind on a daily basis, so I had no idea what to expect going into this experience. Sara was wonderful and made me feel completely at... Read More ease with everything. I brought along a picture to my trial with Sara, and she completely understood the look I was going for - simple, elegant and understated. She recreated this look for me on my actual wedding day and I felt really beautiful. My bridal party also looked beautiful! I can't say enough positive things about them. I would definitely recommend Elegance Artistry for your wedding or event.

2016-11-10T16:10:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the honor of being part of your wedding day. You were stunning and your party was too much fun! Wishing you a lifetime of feeling really beautiful xoxo

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda S

I have had the chance to work with Sara for a few occassions and every single time she knocks it out of the park! As a lesbian owned business, I know she is understanding of some of my clients unique needs and is always a pleasure to work with! And her make ALWAYS looks... Read More natural and flawless! Hire Elegance Artistry!

2016-10-31T12:49:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for you kind words! We love working with you !!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

I have had my makeup done professionally before, but nothing compares to the outstanding job Rebecca did. Not only did my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous, but I've never felt so beautiful in my life. I would recommend Elegance Artistry to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cassi W

Elegance artistry was a perfect match for me and my bridesmaids! For girls who don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily or even weekly basis, Sara made us feel so classic beautiful, without going over the top. On my wedding day, I obviously wanted to look amazing, but I wanted to... Read More feel like myself and not try to look like I was trying to be someone else. Sara did just that, and more! She went the extra step for us to make sure we all felt/looked awesome, and we all were so comfortable around her and Cate, who did our hair. We felt like we were just hanging out with our girlfriends, which is what every bride should want, especially on your big day when there is so much chaos going on in your mind. There were only 5 of us, but they came right to our hotel suite and beautified us all morning. They were so efficient and made their jobs look effortless and fun! I definitely plan to use them for any special occasions I have in the future. Thank you so much again, Sara and Cate for making our perfect day even more perfect!!

2016-10-31T12:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun helping you get ready for your amazing wedding day! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 endia j

Rebecca was me and my bridal parties make up artist. She was amazing. She was prompt and professional and I felt special. Ive never felt and looked so beautiful and I HIGHLY recommend her. It was an awesome experience

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Aria G

I worked with Rebecca for makeup and Cate for hair for both my trial and wedding, for myself and my mom. Both of these women were absolutely fabulous to work with, and they made me and my mom feel so comfortable the entire step of the way. Throughout the trial and the day of,... Read More they were both so responsive to any little changes that we wanted to make, and made sure that the look was exactly the way we wanted it to be. They absolutely contributed to it being a smooth and stress free day, and I cannot thank them enough for their down to earth demeanors that made us feel so comfortable, and yet so elegant in knowing that we looked absolutely amazing, while still looking like ourselves! I would absolutely recommending them!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Becky V

Lisa with Elegance Artistry was so wonderful to work with. I had to be ready at 8 am for my morning wedding and Lisa made sure that happened. She gave me the perfect look for a low key affair while still making me look picture perfect!! I would use her again in a heartbeat!

2016-10-03T12:40:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! xoxo