Full service on-site beauty

Our goal is for you to look and feel like the most elegant and beautiful version of yourself on your special day. Our team of makeup artists and hair stylists use our many years of experience to provide you with a flawless application so you feel amazing until your last spin on the dance floor.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup

2 East Lancaster Ave, Ardmore, PA Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware (267) 614-5540

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Tricia C

There is no better way to describe Rebecca and Shannon than "Beauty Angels." And they were even down to earth enough to allow me to call them that leading up to my wedding! Rebecca made me feel so comfortable from the first phone consultation, and Shannon even opened up her... Read More home to us for my trial since I was in their area. But don't let location sway your decision either, since these ladies were willing to travel to North Jersey for my wedding. Their territory is as big as their hearts! The most impressive part of working with Rebecca and Shannon are that they can deal with all styles and adapt to all personalities. My large bridal party had a range of requests, but they accommodated every one of them. Most importantly, they made it their priority to make sure everyone was happy before we walked out the door. Rebecca came highly recommended to me, and I would not hesitate to recommend Elegance Artistry to any of my family and friends!

Elegance Artistry is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/04/2015 Amanda D

When I first started choosing vendors for my wedding, I had no idea how I was supposed to be pick hair and makeup artists. For the most part, everyone’s pricing was similar, all pictures of the brides were beautiful.. how are you supposed to choose? As soon as I reached out to... Read More Sara and received a response from her I knew she was the one. She was just so real and professional at the same time, I couldn’t wait to meet her. Sara and Shannon came to my house ( how sweet is that?) the day of my shower and did my hair and makeup and I received soo many compliments and they made the morning so fun and enjoyable, it was awesome. Next was the trial- I literally felt like I was sitting with my good friends (except the part that they were completely beautifying me!) just chatting and figuring out what we all agreed on looked best. I couldn’t wait to see the final product with the dress, jewelry etc. on the day of. For our wedding, I had seven bridesmaids, all with different looks and different styles and Sara and Shannon were able to come in and not only meet EVERY girl’s expectations but EXCEED them. The girls couldn’t stop looking in the mirror and complimenting each other, so excited about how they looked for the day. Sara and Shannon kept the mood light and cheery all morning long. I felt absolutely beautiful the day of our wedding and would not change a thing about my hair or my makeup. I will be suggesting them to every bride to be to use for their wedding. I am already trying to figure out what event I can get my hair and makeup done for next so I can work with them again! Thanks Elegance Artistry!

2015-05-05T12:15:19 Response from the vendor

Amanda, thank you so much for your kind words! We had so much fun working with you and your beautiful bridal party! We can't wait to work with you again.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Amy R

perfection!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Alisa R

Elegance Artistry was absolutely fantastic! I was recommend Elegance Artistry by my cousin Emily, who used them for her wedding. Sara and Cate made myself, my bridesmaids and my mom look amazing!! They were very patient with me, especially with me trying to figure out what I... Read More wanted to do with my hair. Elegance Artistry was always on time, very professional and extremely talented! Sara made me feel so comfortable, right from the first phone call. Sara went above and beyond her job to help our day run smoothly! I will be suggesting them to every bride-to-be to use for their wedding! Highly recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Julie H

Wow Wow and WOW! Rebecca did the most beautiful job with the women in our wedding. She is prompt, professional, and very talented! I would highly recommend Elegance Artistry to anyone who wants to look their absolute best. Thank you Rebecca!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Nihara T

Sara, Jen and Kate were fantastic!! Sara made me feel so comfortable right from the first call with her. There were a couple of bumps due to issues with the third-party platform they use, but Sara was great at always communicating and keeping me in the loop. The trial... Read More appointment was perfect. Sara was super flexible with letting me pick a day that was most convenient to me and took notes to make sure she had everything ready just the way I wanted for our big day. We had a super early start the day of the wedding, but Sara, Kate and Jen were there bright and early and ready to get going. My hair and makeup was done beautifully and just the way I wanted and so was my bridal party's. I highly recommend Sara and her team - definitely the best out there!

2016-11-10T16:07:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with future brides! It was lovely spending your big day with you and your family. We hope you are settling in to your new city and married life. xoxo

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Alexa W

I would recommend Sara and the team at Elegance Artistry to any bride-to-be! Not only did they do an amazing job with my makeup (the lipstick that Sara picked for me is my absolute favorite!) and the makeup for my mom and bridal party, but they were so easy to work with and... Read More helped to make the morning of my wedding go smoothly!

2016-11-10T16:09:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for allowing your beautiful photo to be the face of our page. xoxo

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy G

Elegance Artistry was so easy to work with! Sara and Isabelle did our trail and our wedding day. With two brides, they had twice the work, but made it look effortless. They worked with us through our trail to make sure that we had exactly what we wanted, and that our looks... Read More coordinated. One the day of the wedding, they showed up on time, with all their supplies, and got right to work. Sara did an amazing job with out make-up and Isabella did a great job with our hair. Our bridesmaids looked stunning. Sara even stayed after our make-up was done to help us with touch-ups in between our photos and the wedding. She went above and beyond her job to help our day run smoothly! I highly recommend them!

2016-10-31T12:48:03 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much A for taking the time to review us. We loved working with you and were so honored to watch your absolutely perfect ceremony! wishing you and T a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Heather H

Elegance Artistry is amazing. I have used them now for many special occasions and I've never been less than thrilled. They are so incredibly talented, and warm and welcoming. I always feel gorgeous after they work their magic, and we always have a wonderful time! I can't... Read More recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Kristen I

Sara and Rebecca did the makeup for my wedding back in May 2015. They also did the makeup for my bridal party. I don't normally wear makeup of any kind on a daily basis, so I had no idea what to expect going into this experience. Sara was wonderful and made me feel completely at... Read More ease with everything. I brought along a picture to my trial with Sara, and she completely understood the look I was going for - simple, elegant and understated. She recreated this look for me on my actual wedding day and I felt really beautiful. My bridal party also looked beautiful! I can't say enough positive things about them. I would definitely recommend Elegance Artistry for your wedding or event.

2016-11-10T16:10:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the honor of being part of your wedding day. You were stunning and your party was too much fun! Wishing you a lifetime of feeling really beautiful xoxo

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Amanda S

I have had the chance to work with Sara for a few occassions and every single time she knocks it out of the park! As a lesbian owned business, I know she is understanding of some of my clients unique needs and is always a pleasure to work with! And her make ALWAYS looks... Read More natural and flawless! Hire Elegance Artistry!

2016-10-31T12:49:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for you kind words! We love working with you !!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

I have had my makeup done professionally before, but nothing compares to the outstanding job Rebecca did. Not only did my bridesmaids look absolutely gorgeous, but I've never felt so beautiful in my life. I would recommend Elegance Artistry to any and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cassi W

Elegance artistry was a perfect match for me and my bridesmaids! For girls who don't wear a lot of makeup on a daily or even weekly basis, Sara made us feel so classic beautiful, without going over the top. On my wedding day, I obviously wanted to look amazing, but I wanted to... Read More feel like myself and not try to look like I was trying to be someone else. Sara did just that, and more! She went the extra step for us to make sure we all felt/looked awesome, and we all were so comfortable around her and Cate, who did our hair. We felt like we were just hanging out with our girlfriends, which is what every bride should want, especially on your big day when there is so much chaos going on in your mind. There were only 5 of us, but they came right to our hotel suite and beautified us all morning. They were so efficient and made their jobs look effortless and fun! I definitely plan to use them for any special occasions I have in the future. Thank you so much again, Sara and Cate for making our perfect day even more perfect!!

2016-10-31T12:46:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. We had so much fun helping you get ready for your amazing wedding day! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 endia j

Rebecca was me and my bridal parties make up artist. She was amazing. She was prompt and professional and I felt special. Ive never felt and looked so beautiful and I HIGHLY recommend her. It was an awesome experience

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Aria G

I worked with Rebecca for makeup and Cate for hair for both my trial and wedding, for myself and my mom. Both of these women were absolutely fabulous to work with, and they made me and my mom feel so comfortable the entire step of the way. Throughout the trial and the day of,... Read More they were both so responsive to any little changes that we wanted to make, and made sure that the look was exactly the way we wanted it to be. They absolutely contributed to it being a smooth and stress free day, and I cannot thank them enough for their down to earth demeanors that made us feel so comfortable, and yet so elegant in knowing that we looked absolutely amazing, while still looking like ourselves! I would absolutely recommending them!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Becky V

Lisa with Elegance Artistry was so wonderful to work with. I had to be ready at 8 am for my morning wedding and Lisa made sure that happened. She gave me the perfect look for a low key affair while still making me look picture perfect!! I would use her again in a heartbeat!

2016-10-03T12:40:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you a lifetime of happiness! xoxo

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kelly A

Shannon and Sara were so much fun to work with on my wedding day!! I love that they traveled to my venue and they were extremely flexible when I booked them last minute--truly went above and beyond to make sure my wedding day went smoothly! I felt so beautiful so thank you... Read More thank you thank you!!

2016-09-28T08:27:27 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We had such a great time with you and the ladies! I can't wait to see the photos in the field!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Vonna H

Elegance Artistry did an amazing job for our wedding and were super fun and easy to work with! I would recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Rachel M

I am beyond thrilled to have chosen Elegance Artistry for my wedding! Sara and Shannon were truly amazing! They fit in with the bridal party like we had all been friends for years. Everyone was so thrilled with their hair and make - up my married bridesmaids, all wished they had... Read More them for their weddings! Sara and Shannon truly created a relaxing and enjoyable environment, and I couldn't have been happier with their services. They were incredible from start to finish!

2016-05-25T09:23:44 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! We had so much fun with you and your amazing ladies! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!!

Reviewed on 2/01/2016 Brandi M

What an incredible duo we had for our 12/12/15 wedding. Sara and Shannon were responsible for creating hair and make up for my beautiful bridesmaids and mother in law. All of their hair and make up turned out completely perfect! They arrived early, were beyond friendly and truly... Read More made everyone feel at ease on the morning of a crazy day. We cannot thank them enough and would recommend them to anyone. One of the greatest parts about them is that they come to you! They do not charge an absurd fee for them to come to your house or hotel, rather just the standard fees for their services. Trust me this was BEYOND worth it. The two of them exceeded the expectations with my bridal party and we are truly grateful!

2016-02-01T12:39:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your beautiful words! We had a great time with your ladies and can not wait to see pics. I thought of you during the blizzard. We hope you had the most magical day even if it was snow free xoxo

Elegance Artistry is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 1/13/2016 Cailyn T

Sara, Shannon and Jen were absolutely amazing! I have known Sara for some time now, and was thrilled when we got in touch shortly after I was engaged to book my wedding day. My makeup was flawless and I received compliments all day/night for how beautiful I was. The same goes... Read More with my hair, Shannon executed the look I wanted but it turned out even better than I could have imagined! Hair and Makeup stayed in place all day/night and I still looked like "me" after they were finished! They went out of their way to come to me and my girls the day of, and even extra early! They kept to the timeline and made me feel so comfortable and relaxed throughout the morning! I cannot thank them enough for making me, my bridesmaids, my mom and grandmother look so beautiful! If you are getting married, you need to contact Elegance Artistry and book them for your wedding! You will be happier than you could ever dream of! Thank you again ladies for everything!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Elizabeth H

Rebecca is amazing! Not only is she stunning, sweet and personable, she does amazing work with makeup! Thanks to one of the reviews on here I had Rebecca do my trial for my bridal shower. As soon as I met her that day, she was extremely warm and welcoming and I was completely... Read More comfortable with her. She completely understood my style and what I was looking for and my makeup was just perfect for the bridal shower and my wedding day. Not only was my makeup perfect, Rebecca did my friends' and mother's makeup and they all looked absolutely gorgeous. My mom to this day still talks about how happy she was with her makeup and how we need more occasions where we can have Rebecca do our makeup. I highly recommend Rebecca and will absolutely use her again!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

I met Rebecca two years while in a best friends wedding. She has such a warm calming presence about her that you immediately feel at ease. She was able to work with a wide range or personalities and styles all while making everyone feel like their most beautiful self. I loved... Read More her so much that I recommended her to my best friend whose wedding was a year ago. If that wasn't enough 5 girlfriends and I had her come and do our makeup for a friends wedding we were all attending last month. I've never felt as beautiful as I do when Rebecca has done my makeup.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jennifer P

Shannon and Sara are amazing and I cannot thank them enough for the "work" they did on my wedding day. I'm not sure something that you are so passionate about and enjoy so much can be called work. Shannon and Sara came to my parents house and fit right in with my bridal party.... Read More Sara transformed me into someone I hardly recognized - I'll have to say a more beautiful version of myself. As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup on a daily basis; my makeup on my wedding day was perfect. I was more than my everyday self but not overwhelmed it. Shannon worked with the few changes I had after our first hair trial and made my hairstyle even better. My bridesmaids loved their hair styles as did two of my flower girls. Shannon was even able to fix the braids on my third flower girl that were done by someone else.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I had the amazing privilege of having Rebecca Scales Cummings as my wedding makeup artist. She was not only an amazing artist but she has an amazing energy that made our special day even more memorable. I have never felt more beautiful and so much like myself. She really... Read More captured my character and uniqueness while enhancing my features. I wholeheartedly recommend Rebecca; consummate professional.