Centerpieces, Flower Arrangements

231 Throckmorton St., Freehold, NJ

BEYOND BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2012 Kimberly F

Bobby was so wonderful to work with. We discussed our ideas and he just ran with it. His design and vision was over and above what we would have ever expected. We had met with another vendor from North Jersey who was more than twice the price and was going to use lesser quality flowers. While researching other florists, I received an email from the Knot that said "NJ's best kept secret". Well they were certainly correct......Elegant Creations is truly that!!! We can't say enough about Bobby, his wonderful staff and quality of his work. Thank you for making our wedding day so beautiful! Curt & Kimberly Conklin

Patient and Professional!

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 Maureen S

Bobby was amazing. His name came to my sister, the bride, with rave reviews in quality, service, and value and boy he DID NOT disappoint! My sister has many talents but artistic creativity is not one. The hard part is she knows what she wants when she sees it but explaining it, not her forte. Fulfilling my duties as big sister & Matron of Honor, I accompanied the bride to meet with the florist. Bobby was so patient and creative. He was able to CREATE a simple ELEGANT look EXACTLY what she was looking for. This guy can read his customers! On the big day the comments did not stop about the flowers. Flowers can be overlooked, but not these ELEGANT CREATIONS!

2011-10-06T15:06:09 Response from the vendor

we appreciate your kind response to the service we provided for you.we deeply appreciate the time you have taken to write to us if we may be of future service to you please feel free to call on us at anytime .......

Gorgeous Flowers - Hurricane Irene or Not

Reviewed on 9/15/2011 colleen b

I cannot say enough good things about Bobby and Elegant Creations! I got married in Rumson, NJ in the middle of Hurricane Irene. Not only did Bobby meet with us multiple times over the course of the year to talk about our flower arrangements, he showed up in the middle of the hurricane drama with the most beautiful bouquets and centerpieces I have ever seen! Our guests could not stop talking about it!! Bobby is a true professional in every sense of the word!!!!

2011-10-06T15:05:10 Response from the vendor