Elegant Cuisines

Serving the DC, Maryland, and Virginia

Serving the DC, Maryland, and Virginia (540) 623-0732

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Brooke T

My husband and I could not say enough good things about Chantilly and Elegant Cuisines! They catered our wedding in June and the food was amazing, the guest did not complain once about the food! Not only was the food great, but the serving staff was too, they were all very... Read More attentive to making sure our day was nothing short of amazing. Chantilly is such a great person who truly cares deeply for each couple she caters for! Look no further for your event caterer!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Ashlee C

Chantilly was amazing from start to finish. I even used her services a second time for a party. I had so many compliments about the food both times. She is helpful and accommodating and helps make your day easier and delicious. Her staff was wonderful and friendly. They felt... Read More like part of the family that day and made my day feel even more special. Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 Samantha H

We ended up having to change our plans and weren't able to hire Elegant Cuisines.. However, Chantilly was very accommodating and reasonable with all of our requests. She called me after receiving my first email to really understand everything that I wanted and from there emailed... Read More back and forth adding things here and there and adjusting where necessary. She was very pleasant to work with.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jaclyn E

Oh my goodness, there isn't enough good things to say about this caterer! The food was incredibly delicious, (the best fried chicken I've ever had) and Chef Chantilly and her family/staff were great! I would recommend them 10/10!