Elegant Eating

Serving Suffolk and Nassau County, Long Island

Food + Catering

739 Smithtown Bypass, Smithtown, NY Serving Suffolk and Nassau County, Long Island (631) 360-2211

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Elegant Eating did an excellent job catering our wedding. Our venue was a historic house so we needed a full service off premise caterer and elegant eating was perfect for it. Everybody was talking about the food, which also was presented really well. The waitstaff was very... Read More attentive and friendly, and made sure I kept eating (the day itself is busy and overwhelming and it is easy to forget to eat at your own wedding but they kept me well fed!). There was even some confusion about who was going to bring the mixers for the cocktails but they just rose to the occasion and got it done immediately. I was highly recommend their team. Myra, who helped us come up with a semi vegetarian menu is a delight to talk to. If you want a tension free stress free catering team who have been in the business for many years and know exactly what to do, hire them! Highly recommended! My wedding was absolutely fabulous because of them!

Delicious

Reviewed on 8/31/2011 Suzanne R

Unique, delicious and creatively presented food. Myra is full of suggestions and the options were limitless, almost too much as at times I felt overwhelmed. Sometimes I worried that Myra's attention to detail wasn't quite where I wanted it to be, especially when I found mistakes... Read More on the rental forms. However, the day of was amazing. The food was delicious & service was impeccable. Worth the small bit of nerves and the price.

people are still talking about the food

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Heather A

The staff at Elegant Eating (Myra and Neil) worked with us for months leading up to the wedding helping us dial in the menu - to include things we wanted, make sure there was enough food and stay in budget. They expertise was invaluable and they were professional and helpful... Read More throughout. The day of the wedding, their staff set-up and carried out the day without a hitch - I was immensely impressed. One caterer in particular made it a point to seek me (the bride) out a few times throughout the evening to bring me a sample platter of the food to make sure I was getting to try everything. I highly recommend this catering service.