Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

7812 Fernleaf Drive, Orlando, FL (407) 414-6239

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Heather F

Joe at Elegant Entertainment did an amazing job with our ceremony and reception. The music was perfect! He did a great job at getting the guest on the dance floor! The up lighting was perfect too! He really listened to our music selection and made it the Best Day Ever! Thank... Read More you!

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Beverly T

I used Elegant Entertainment for the several services during my wedding this last weekend. DJ Dany was so organized and he kept everyone dancing! He even put up with our last minute changes for songs and requests. Joe, the organizer for the business was so helpful and... Read More responsive! We got so many compliments even for the videographer who did not stop shooting for the entire dancing and we are going to have some great video i am pumped to see it! They also did a photo booth and someone was there helping at the booth all night! i think i hogged it half the night :p. They also did market lighting which was beautiful. Everything was so smooth without any issues, such a great value. It was really nice that I could just contact one person for everything which was great for me as I was planning from across country! I definitely recommend this business!

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Ellie K

I am so happy I went with Joe at Elegant Entertainment for the DJ services! Joe also set up as our ceremony music and it was just as perfect as I hoped it would be. He coordinated perfectly with my ceremony officiant to make sure the right songs were played at the right time. It... Read More saved me a lot of money on ceremony musicians too! At the reception, I saw 90% of our guests out on the dance floor at one time and it blew me away! I heard from all our guests at least once about how fun the party was... and it was no coincidence that Joe was running the show. He is a phenomenal DJ and I would recommend him for anyone's reception! During the planning process, Joe answered every e-mail and call right away, he never left me hanging. He never missed a beat, the timing of everything was spot on! Thanks Joe!!!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Lindsey F

DJ Joe was a pleasure to work with from our first meeting to the day of our wedding! He was extremely friendly and always responded to my questions promptly. I requested some fun 80s music and a mix of slow songs and Joe did not disappoint! He was able to mix up the playlist... Read More to have all of our guests out on the dance floor at one point or another! The Anniversary Dance was definitely a fun moment where we were able to celebrate the long marriages of our closest friends and family. Joe brought the enthusiasm and fun that we were looking for on our wedding day. Everyone loved him!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Amanda K

Joe was awesome!! He played great music and had all of our guests on the dance floor all night! He was easy to talk to, didn't pressure us in any way to book, and threw in uplighting with out DJ package. He also took care of the music and microphones for the ceremony. Joe was... Read More able to answer my husbands questions before the wedding day, and contacted us via email and phone to make sure all of the details were setup for our big day. We sent him a crazy list of requests (my OCD kicked in) and we thanked him at the end of the night for doing what he knows best. The night was fabulous. Our guests only request was for it not to end! Thanks, Joe!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016 Kelsey A

Joe was awesome!! We had so much fun at our wedding and we loved working with him and his team! His prices were the most adorable that we'd seen and we LOVED the photo booth! Joe was super positive and helpful and really flexible to our schedules. My husband and I are active... Read More duty military stationed out of state so he was really accommodating with our schedule and times that we could meet when we went home for wedding planning! I would highly recommend Joe to anyone! He is a blast and will have everyone dancing the entire night!

Mahalo DJ Joe!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Hi'ilei K

Joe!!! Highly recommend DJ Joe at Elegant Entertainment. I wanted to make sure my DJ will play Hawaiian Local music and DJ Joe delivered. I would like to add on my wedding day, Joe was extremely flexible. My ohana wanted to add their own entertainment to the program and DJ Joe... Read More assisted in every way he could. He also made sure my grandma was able to read her music as she sang and played her ukulele. (Grandma can't stop saying how amazing you are) Thank you so much for making our wedding day extra special. If you are still reading this stop what your doing and call DJ Joe of Elegant Entertainment. Thank you again for creating great memories for both of us. Aloha

Elegant Entertainment was amazing!

Reviewed on 12/09/2015 Ashley H

I can't really say enough nice things about Joe and Elegant Entertainment. Our search for DJ was really frustrating, and we had almost given up, when my husband's boss told us about Joe and how happy he and his wife had been. Unlike many of the other companies I had called, Joe... Read More was happy to hear our needs. He didn't try to pressure us into unnecessary extra lights, linens, and services that we didn't want for our day. He heard exactly what we wanted and only recommended what we needed. We met within a few days of talking on the phone, and we had signed the contract. Joe was always extremely responsive to my emails (even responding to me just hours before the event). He never made me feel like my requests were silly or like I was bothering him. He was completely professional and so friendly. The day of the wedding went off beautifully. Our ceremony music was exactly what we had requested, and Joe assembled it perfectly. He read the crowd so well during the reception and played music that people really enjoyed. We were worried there wouldn't be a lot of dancing because we had a morning wedding, but Joe did a great job of inspiring the guests to dance. He even came out and danced himself a few times! If you are looking for your DJ, Elegant Entertainment is your company. They were respectful, responded quickly, were very affordable, offered a variety of services, and they helped make our wedding day perfect.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Annette M

I know its not on here, but I give Elegant Entertainment a 10!!! Thank you sooooo Much Joe for a Fun ,fantastic and memerable night! !! You rocked the night away with awesome music, and kept our guest moving and grooving ;-) And the photo booth was a HIT!!!..You are in my... Read More opinion the BEST DJ in Orlando!! ;-) I Highly recommend using Elegant Entertainment for any event you have coming up! You will NOT be disappointed! !!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 Dana A

Asking Joe to be our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and he was extremely flexible. Whatever my Husband and I wanted, he was right there making sure we were having an amazing time with our friends and... Read More family. Joe was always quick to respond during our planning process, and he was so helpful in making song suggestions and the timeline of events. We loved that he got on the dance floor with us and our guests to show us how its done! :) We received so many compliments about how Amazing Joe was! He made the night so much fun for everyone! He truly is an amazing DJ, and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Made our Reception a Great Party!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jessica T

This guy is the best! We met up with him prior to our event and had the whole day planned out...and then we arrived 30 minutes late from our ceremony and that messed everything up. Our DJ, Joseph, was INCREDIBLE! He took charge and gave us a back-up timeline and helped keep the... Read More party going. He was flexible and experienced and a quick thinker on his feet, he saved the day! He played great music, 100% respected our Play and Don't Play lists and got people dancing. Everyone was grooving and having a great time. I would hire him again in a heartbeat

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Heather

When I was looking for a DJ and photo booth I had found Elegant Entertainment online and had sent off an inquiry to find out more about their pricing, etc. Shortly after submitting my request I had gotten a call from Joe. He preferred to meet up so that we could talk more in... Read More depth about what I was looking for and all that he can offer. During our meeting he was very knowledgeable and laid out his pricing really easily. I was happy with his price points but wanted to know a lot more about his photo booth. Soon after our meeting he called me and invited me to a bridal show he was attending so that I could see his DJ booth and lights layout along with his photo booth. I was definitely impressed that he had taken the time to call me and provide me with this opportunity. Most of the DJs I had contacted had just basically emailed me their pricing and I never heard from them again! After seeing his set up and photo booth I was sold. Picking music for our ceremony and reception was definitely something that I struggled with. Joe was great in providing several lists of great songs. Even after all the lists I still wasn’t sure on my ceremony music and he sent me even more suggestions. In regards to the photo booth, they are able to do so much with what the photo strip will look like. Joe was very responsive in the design changes I wanted and we ended up with a great looking photo strip. For the wedding, the ceremony music and sound were perfect for our outdoor wedding. At the reception Joe played the genre that we had asked for, 80s and 90s and got everyone dancing. He was great in taking guest requests and was also great in quickly changing a song if it looked like people were not into it. Everyone loved the photo booth! The pictures were coming out great and the props that they had were so fun! Overall, Elegant Entertainment did a great job! I would definitely recommend!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Michele T

Choosing Joe as our DJ was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night, and made sure everything flowed smoothly. I couldn’t believe how affordable Elegant Entertainment was compared to other quotes we received. They... Read More provided DJ services and uplighting for less than some charged for fewer hours of DJ services. Joe was always quick to respond during our planning process, and he was so helpful in making selections for music and the timeline of events. He always checked in with us to make sure we were ready for what was coming next which was awesome. We loved the fact that he got on the dance floor with us a couple of times, too! We were so happy with his services, and he made the night so much fun for everyone! He truly is an amazing DJ, and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Fun and Friendly DJ

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Nancy N

We came across Elegant Entertainment DJ at a Bridal show and were immediately comforted by Joe's friendly personality. We got an amazing package and great price for the services he provided. Joe was great during the planning process, very responsive and patient with us. He... Read More guides you every step of the way and takes the time to get to know you as a couple to make your night perfect. We were thrilled with his professional yet fun approach to us and our wedding guests. He was a great DJ, announcer and partier! Joe went out on the dance floor a few times and everyone was having a blast and were impressed with him.

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Allyssa R

DJ Joe is the best! He is super professional. We hired him on the spot after meeting him. His personality is high energy and fun. We wanted him to bring that vibe to our daughter's sweet sixteen which he sure did. We hired him and DJ Leo he also did a fantastic job. We had Joe... Read More bring us motivational dancers to get the party going. They all went above and beyond anything we could've hoped for. We had 100+ people and everyone said it was the best party they have ever been to. We would like to thank Joe and Leo from the bottom of our hearts. The icing on the cake for me is when I asked my daughter if she had a good time. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and she said "It was the best day of my life." Let Joe make your party the best day of your life! No one is better than Joe that I can guarantee.

Wonderful DJ and photobooth too!

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Sarah S

I was really worried about finding a good DJ that would only play songs we wanted but Joe did excellent and he stuck to our closed list and I had to go and tell him I was ok with a song that my friends requested, he kept the party going and was a professional MC as well.... Read More Everyone had a blast at the photobooth as well. The lighting looked good in all our pictures even though up lighting wasn't a high priority on my list. Joe did excellent and I would absolutely recommend him for events!

Amazing

Reviewed on 3/13/2015 Dorothy S

Joe is amazing! Kept the guests on the dance floor all night! He even took pictures and video's throughout the night and posted them with our hash tag! He was helpful the whole journey of our wedding and was there anytime I had a question via phone or email. He was highly... Read More recommended by our photographer and our wedding coordinator. The price was so good too. He was amazing. I can't say enough good things about him and his company.

So much fun!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Kim B

Joe is absolutely amazing! He played such a variety of music and tried his best to get people at my wedding out on the dance floor'! Some were stubborn; but it was still such a good time! His video team is amazing too! Just watched our video and loved every minute! Thank you... Read More Joe!

DJ

Reviewed on 3/14/2014 Deborah G

We got our DJ at the last minute after dumping the first guy. This company was professional, well priced, and did a phenomenal job. You would have never known that they had a short period of time to pull together the music and schedule for the wedding. They were outstanding.

Excellent DJ and Lighting

Reviewed on 1/18/2014 Carly V

Joe was absolutely fantastic! He provided the dj services and lighting for our wedding. He was so easy to work with and not at all overbearing as many wedding dj's can be. He totally nailed our unique entrance and first dance songs! He also accepted a ton of requests and... Read More played as many as he could. In short, our guests had a ball dancing the night away thanks to Joe! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a quality, affordable dj!!

Go Joe!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Kimberly

After a brief meeting with Joe we hired him right away. He did a wonderful job at picking out music and playing requests during the reception. He got everyone on the dance floor and made the reception flow smoothly. I highly recommend him for DJ and lighting services. His lights... Read More helped give the ballroom a real elegant look.

Small glitches

Reviewed on 10/20/2013 Rhonda B

Joseph was very responsive to any questions and had a great variety of music. He was able to get any song that he didn't already have. My only small complaint is that because he didn't follow the schedule that we submitted very closely, some things were left out...my dad's... Read More toast (and my dad was very disappointed about this) and the marriage appreciation recognition. Because I was kind of preoccupied, I didn't even realize these omissions until the next day and felt terribly about it. Overall, Joseph was professional and did a great job.

2014-01-04T00:20:21 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your review unfortunately your Dad informed me he wanted to make a toast and said he was going to let me know when he was ready to do it, but never came back to do one, I would have happily gave... Read Less Read More

Great, but a little disapointed

Reviewed on 9/13/2013 Ashley P

Working with Joe was great! He was very timely, well organized and didn't skip a beat! Our only complaint, and it's a small one, would be that we provided a full list of dinner and dancing music and he did deviate from the list a little bit playing his own selections which... Read More was disappointing because we didn't get to hear all the songs we wanted to. Some deviations were requests from guests which were great, however we feel he piggy backed off those requests and played other similar songs to the requests. All in all a great DJ and I would recommend him to any all persons planning events!

Worth it!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Laura L

I met these guys at an Orlando bridal show. They were fun and very funny! My coordinator Caitlin Lawler at "Plan It" had worked with Joe before and everything was so easy. Joe arrived early and set up for our ceremony. He paced a mic on our officiant, as well as one on my... Read More husband for our vows. I had ceremony musicians for the seating of the guests and transition into the reception but used Joe for our actual processional and recessional. You don't have to go the traditional route by any means... The DJ will play your favorite songs as requested, no matter how random and obscure they may be, no questions asked. Someone even requested the "Wobble" during our actual reception and he played it, even though we never had it on our list. Joe knows how to mix music and have a good time! He will introduce your bridal party, whoever is toasting, and announce anything else you want. We played the "Shoe Game" at my wedding and Joe even took care of that. He was classy, not cheesy, and a perfect fit for our venue. Many DJ's are embarrassing, even in the way they dress, but not these guys. They are truly "Elegant" DJ's. I'm so glad I chose Joe. He is experienced and gave us professional, quality service all at an AMAZING value. (The lowest rate I've seen in the Orlando area yet!) I've also never seen people dance as much as they did at our wedding, or for as long. We had a blast and my coordinator literally stayed behind making sure people left the reception before our event time was up (even after my husband and I had already left)!! I'd use them again for any event!

Wedding DJ 6/15/13

Reviewed on 6/29/2013 Katelyn B

Elegant Entertainment-- A We were given Joseph’s name from our photographer and after meeting with several DJ’s booked him We were pleased with his professionalism, his ability to keep the party moving and the quality of his work. He was friendly and worked to play what... Read More guests requested. Katelyn and Ryan gave him an extensive list of things they wanted played and he did a great job of making it happen! I would use Joseph again! Thank you for a great time!