Elegant Events Planning & Design

We serve clients in PA, DE, NJ, MD and Destinations!

Planning +Designing Your Day Your Way

We believe weddings should always be as unique as the couple - - never bland or boring. That’s why we bring together our in-house team of planners, floral designers and creatives who come together to curate every wedding using the couple’s story and favorite experiences as our inspiration. We’re based in Philadelphia and provide award-winning customized planning + design for special events and weddings throughout the metropolitan area and beyond!

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

7300 Shelbourne St, Philadelphia, PA We serve clients in PA, DE, NJ, MD and Destinations! (888) 549-7526

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jordan W

I do not even know where to start...Donielle is second to none! She was excellent when dealing with two crazy families becoming one!! Whenever there was an issue she had several different solutions with how to solve the problem. My sister was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer 3... Read More months before the wedding and she took all of the stress off my family and I walked in to my dream wedding and was able to really enjoy the day while the team took care of all the details. There are no words to describe the kind of gratitude I have for this entire company but especially Donielle. She works hard and is always available (even in the middle of the night). If you are looking for a wedding planner that you will soon call your friend you definitely want to contact Elegant Events and let the fun begin!

2017-07-24T12:39:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words and for allowing me to be part of your special day. I enjoyed every moment planning with your families! To top it off, I recall you coming to me during the reception and saying "Everything, and I... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Alicia F

Donielle, I wanted to make sure I really conveyed my thanks and appreciation for everything. The event really exceeded my expectations. From the absolutely beautiful entrance, the flowers that I never thought were in my budget, the linens and tables, room layout. Everything... Read More was really beautiful. You were truly professional and exceptionally warm and nice. Your communication was very good and you outlined a variety of options for each decision. I saw all the little touches at the final party and I was thrilled. I have never worked with an event planner before and it was the best decision. You allowed me to enjoy my guests. Most importantly, with my unforeseen illness on the day of the event I was able to relax and just show up. I can’t thank you enough and I look forward to working with you in the future.

2018-02-01T11:37:57 Response from the vendor

Alicia, You are truly a sweet and kindhearted person! My team and I were so delighted to work with you and Michael as you celebrated this incredible milestone. Your event was the highlight of our December and we couldn't have asked for a better way... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Jackie A

Donielle, WE LOVE YOU! Thank you soooo much for everything! Our wedding was so beautiful because of you. Many, many, many thanks! We appreciate you so much!

2018-02-01T11:41:57 Response from the vendor

I love you too, Jackie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Steve ensuring your day was what you envisioned. I will always remember that look on your face when you saw Steve for the first time on your wedding day... so much... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Takisha F

I used Elegant Events for both their design services and day of coordinating. I'm not really into flowers so didn't know much about what to use for my centerpieces. Sheila helped me to decide what flowers would best meet my vision and they looked great at the wedding! The... Read More bouquets were beautiful as well. She was very easy to work with and never once seemed frustrated with my many changes/updates. I also worked with Donielle for the day of coordinating. At first I was not going to go with a day of coordinator as I thought my venue would take care of those things. Well I'm glad that Sheila and Donielle made me second guess this decision because Donielle was great and I couldn't imagine my day without her. She was so on point. She came to my house to go over the timeline of events, contacted all my vendors to get all the logistics situated, and my day went so smoothly because of her. Some of my guests even asked for her contact information because of how well she handled everything. Thank you both for all you've done for us!

2017-10-03T10:20:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day! It was a pleasure to work with you and your hubby as we planned the details of your wedding and executed your vision. My favorite part of planning your wedding was meeting to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 MEGAN N

I cannot say enough good things about Donielle, the owner and planner at Elegant Events. If there is a bride reading this who is considering contracting a wedding planner LOOK NO FARTHER! I had to plan a wedding in Philadelphia from Chicago, was applying for school at the... Read More beginning of the process and planning a cross-country move at the end and Donielle made everything easy. She's not only phenomenal at her job, she's a pleasure to work with. I now call her a friend. Donielle is professional, organized, and experienced wedding planner. I would recommend her to my friends and family and am so glad she was part of my day.

2017-06-06T22:07:21 Response from the vendor

It was truly a pleasure to work with you, the new hubby, and your families as we planned your fabulous destination wedding in Philadelphia. Thank you for letting me and my team plan your day!

Great Work!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Ricardo T

Great service. Very detailed orientated and great to work. Made sure our special day was a hit!

2015-11-13T10:08:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ricco! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ashley ensuring your day was what you envisioned. I will always remember that first dance :-) Thank you for letting the Elegant Events team plan your day!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Danita M

The Elegant Events team was amazing! I couldn't ask for better service. They helped me with everything from picking out my wedding dress, ordering my invitations, introducing us to our vendors and to choosing my different color uplighting (just to name a few things). On the day... Read More of our wedding we didn't have to worry about a thing. If anything went wrong we didn't know about it because the Elegant Events team handled everything. I will be recommending them to all of my family and friends looking to plan any type of event. I can't wait until my next event so we can work together again. Thank you Elegant Events

2018-02-01T11:57:29 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Scott, My team and I were so delighted to work with you as you celebrated this incredible milestone. Your wedding was truly incredible! Many thanks for entrusting our team to execute your fabulous vision. We're glad it exceeded your expectations!

Happily ever after.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015

After a year of planning my wedding, I never imagined my wedding would be as wonderful as it was. Thanks to Elegant Events Wedding and Events Designers, They allowed my wedding to become the wedding that I hoped for.

2018-02-01T11:58:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you ensuring your day was exceptional. Thank you for letting the Elegant Events team plan your day!

Elegant Events

Reviewed on 11/09/2014

Sheila who owns the company and her capable assistant Stephanie kept the bride calm even when we had to evacuate the hotel due to the fire alarms going off.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/13/2014

I received all of my floral arrangements from Elegant events as well as some rentals items pedal stools candela holders etc everything looked great from me bouquet to the ceremony to reception the girls the guys my mom everyone! I blindly selected and allowed them to create... Read More the arrangements for me I must say everything was amazing! Thanks you so much!

Great Multi-cultural wedding planner

Reviewed on 10/18/2013 Theresa N

I worked with Sheila and Elegant Events for almost 10 months to plan my 2 day, multi-cultural wedding affair. She was always prompt to answer my emails and phone calls, and guided me through every step of the process. Her team did a great job keeping everything on track the day... Read More of our wedding and we also used them for decor as well. You will be guaranteed the wedding of your dreams with Sheila by your side!

2018-02-01T11:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Theresa! It was a pleasure to work with you and Chirag ensuring your day was perfect. I enjoyed every moment of planning with you and your family. Thank you for letting our team plan your day!

I can't say enough about my flowers

Reviewed on 6/19/2013 Jasmin P

My family and friends loved all the flowers they came out so beautiful and my tables were PERFECT.

2018-02-01T11:48:25 Response from the vendor

My team and I were so delighted to work with you as you celebrated this incredible milestone. Many thanks for entrusting our team to execute your fabulous vision. We're glad it exceeded your expectations!

Best wedding planner ever

Reviewed on 1/25/2013 Joan M

Elegant Events made sure EVERYTHING was perfect and organized... I couldn't have had the amazing turnout I had without them. Worth every penny!

2018-02-01T11:54:49 Response from the vendor

Awesome!

Reviewed on 12/11/2012 Tylisha H

I used Elegant Events for flowers and day of coordination. The flowers I received from Elegant Events were GORGEOUS! Everything from the boutonnières to bouquets to centerpieces to my wishing tree was so amazingly beautiful! I wish I could replicate the centerpieces to have to... Read More my dining room table. The day of coordination was great, Sheila handled compromising situations with great poise and made sure I was happy!

2018-02-01T11:50:20 Response from the vendor

Hi Ty! We were so delighted to work with you and your family to create your wedding design. Many thanks for entrusting our team to execute your fabulous vision. We're glad it exceeded your expectations!

Wedding Planner

Reviewed on 12/09/2012 Andrea A

Sheila, I can not put into words how thankful Rob Bennett and I are for all the dedication and time you and your team put into our wedding. Everyone you have introduced us to from Conroy Catering/Glen Foerd Mansion, Glass Slipper Productions, Ali Baba Limousine and Hair and... Read More Makeup Artist Dawn Lee were all wonderful to work with. We can not even imagine what our wedding would have been like without you and everyone I mentioned above!!! To top it off....Robert and I had an amazing honeymoon at Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica!!!! Our family and friends were truly amazed at our wedding and we have you to thank!!! Thank you for being a part of the beginning of our lives together!!!

2018-02-01T11:54:32 Response from the vendor

Hi Drea! My team and I were so delighted to work with you and Rob as you celebrated this incredible milestone. Thank you for trusting our team to recommend vendors who were a perfect fit for your wedding. We're glad it exceeded your expectations!

Donielle Warren

Congratulations on your engagement! I'm Donielle, Owner and Lead Planner of Elegant Events, an award-winning special events planning and design company. I've been planning weddings for 12 years and married my one true love in 2017. As a planner and bride, I understand the joys and challenges of creating the most memorable events. My life is comprised of faith, family, all things wedding and the belief that anything is possible. Cultivating relationships with our couples and vendor partners makes my job awesome! My experienced team and I have the skills and passion to Plan Your Day Your Way!