The Right Gown is Everything!

Offering over 30 years of exceptional service, professionalism, and quality designer gowns, we make it our mission at Elegant Lace Bridal to help each unique bride find the gown of her dreams. With a wide range of styles, sizes, and prices, you are sure to find THE ONE! We also offer the Bay Area's largest selection of bridesmaids dresses, with nearly 2000 styles to choose from. Complete your look with accessories from Ansonia, Bel Aire, JL Johnson, Maritza, Richards Designs, Blossoms; Bling and AA Bridal. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: For your convenience we are open 7 days a week, evenings and weekends. Call or visit our website today to make an appointment!

1061 Blossom Hill Rd, San Jose, CA (408) 978-2230
PINTEREST

Took it easy on me!

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Cynthia C

I was not looking forward to dress shopping; I get too overwhelmed by too many options, I hate all the hype and oohing and aahing and squealing over something I'll only wear once... Well, Elegant Lace cured my wedding dress blues! I booked an appointment for the first day of a... Read More trunk show. I went on a Friday morning and the store was mostly empty. The consultant was a good listener and let me set the pace. I just looked at one design collection, picked out a few, and found the one in under an hour! And I came in about 30% below my budget even with the veil and a blindly belt added. I really appreciated their relaxed approach and good humor with me. Great store, terrific value (for a wedding dress!) and turned my sour face into a smile!

Loved it!

Reviewed on 5/12/2014 Krystal H

out of all bridal boutiques I visited, I received the best costumer service at Elegant Lace. Each time I went there was no pressure to buy and they never rushed me out of a dress. I also bought my flower girl dresses there and my mother's dress there. Each time we had the... Read More best experience.

My dream wedding dress!

Reviewed on 4/15/2014 Elizabeth G

Elegant Lace was my last stop in my bridal shopping experience. I lagged on starting the whole wedding process and after a few bumps/stress because of it, Elegant Lace made me feel at ease about it without pressuring me even though I knew time was of the essence. I went back for... Read More a second time and knew that dress was the one. I decided to go with Elegant lace after the same dress at Trudy’s was almost $300 more plus they would require me to pay an additional $200 in a rush fee (without a guarantee if it would get here in time). (Although it was the complete opposite for my veil way cheaper and faster at Trudy's than Elegant Lace). They did change the date on me 3 times on when my dress would arrive so that made me worry as it was just a few weeks before my wedding but it got here on the first date that they had told me and that was a big weight off my shoulders. The sales consultant at Elegant Lace was Synthia and she was amazing!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Aurora S

I found my wedding dress here and couldn't be more pleased! I had two visits before settling on a dress, and the staff both times were incredibly helpful, knowledgable, friendly, and low pressure. I felt like they truly wanted me to find the dress that I loved (and could... Read More afford!), not just to make a sale. Sure enough, I found the PERFECT dress, and then Elegant Lace recommended a seamstress and gave a discount to my bridesmaids should we decide to come back for their dresses, which we did! Another excellent experience! This shop really knows their stuff and will take care of you.

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Aubree F

I came into the shop with a general idea in mind for what I thought I wanted in a dress. They made my experience so fun and easy - and included all of my crew that I brought in with me. Very accommodating! Not only did I find my dress and veil, but had the best experience. Kudos... Read More Elegant Lace!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Amber D

I came to Elegant Lace Bridal on a fluke, I was in the area for another appointment at another bridal salon. I saw this was in the area so booked one here for the morning and if I didn't like anything I would go to the next appointment (where I'd been a few weeks prior) and buy... Read More the dress I thought was the one. Well, for starters everyone at Elegant Lace was amazing. They gave me all the time in the world, no time restraints or pressuring me into a dress. After picking out a few I liked, I tried them on and nothing really grabbed my attention. The girl helping me then went and got another dress and guess what, it ended up being THE ONE!!! It was everything I wanted and fit my shape perfectly. I also fell madly in love with a headpiece and veil from here so I signed and sealed the whole deal that one day! I would recommend this place to anyone - great prices, amazing associates who are willing to help, and you feel at ease! I go to pick up my dress this weekend and can't wait to try it all on again and fall in love all over! :) Thanks to everyone at Elegant Lace for making my wedding dress shopping a breeze!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Yishuan (Julie) C

When we searched, toured and booked a venue at Lake Tahoe as Feb 2017, I thought I had plenty of time to find a dress in Sep 2016 for less than 6 months. Later, we went 12 bridal shops (tried like 70 dresses already) and most of them warned me that my dress would not be ready... Read More and altered in 6 months and kindly gave me pressure to make a decision & order quickly or wanted me to order in rush service (additional $300 fee). That gave me lots stress and worried that I had to settle down on a dress I didn't even like. Luckily at the 13th shop as Elegant Lace Bridals, I had sales Dee to greet me friendly and warmly. No pressure or stress. I browsed around and picked 2 dresses. Dee helped me to try them on and adjusted them to fit me. I immediately fell in love with one of it but worried about the price. But turns out the price is affordable and meet my budget. What a luck! We ordered the dress with no hassle. I scheduled bridesmaid appointment with Dee again. That day bridesmaid was late for 30 minutes but Dee were just friendly chatting with me with no anger or rush and waited with patient until bridesmaid arrived. She tried more than 10 dresses and we ordered the dress we love with color we want. That was Sep 2016 and we thought the dresses would come about end of Jan to Mid Feb and we would need to rush to find tailor to alter them. Surprisingly, Bridesmaid's dress came in mid Nov and my dress came in early Dec. So, we got pretty of time to alter! I also got my veil here and I got compliment on the dress and veil from friends, relatives, vendors, tailor, strangers who saw me in dress at the shop & the venue & ski resort to even wedding dress cleaner. Elegant Lace Bridal made my day and relieve the stress of bride to be. I strongly recommend the shop with many styles to fit your needs and sales representative Dee to help you out. I also had my husband to order tux whole set from them and they came perfectly. And they offer discounts on bridesmaid and groom clothes once you buy the dress there so you can save some money to spend on wedding decorations or vendors

Reviewed on 1/08/2017 Derrick G

Vania is amazing! She helped me find my wedding dress and gave suggestions that were very helpful. She also helped me pick a veil that matched perfectly with my dress. I went to tons of bridal shops searching for my dress. All the dresses I liked from the other shops, Elegant... Read More Lace also carried. This worked out great because I was indecisive on two dresses and I was able to try them both on and compare them in one place. Big thanks to Vania for helping me try on tons of dresses on different days until I finally found the perfect one!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Kelsey B

Elegant Lace Bridal was by far the best experience I have had while shopping for my wedding dress. The dress selection was huge and everyone was so friendly and welcoming. Elise was consultant and I couldn't have asked for better assistance! She was so knowledgeable and... Read More experienced. Thank you, Elegant Lace, for a wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 8/26/2016 Elena G

My daughter and granddaughter helped me look for several places to look for that perfect wedding dress. I wasn't into a full ball kind of dress. I wanted something elegant but not Goddie looking. We went to several places and couldn't find anything for my taste. Then we went to... Read More Elegant Lace. We had an appointment and the lady by the name of Maria helped us right a way. I didn't have a bad experience like I heard about from other people. It was a great, great experience. There I found the dress that was made just for me. Maria was so help and patient. Highly recommended this place!!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Aubrey S

This vendor was amazing! I went on a Saturday with no appointment (although I would recommend it, they were packed!) and they fit me in no problems no complaining! The person helping me was awesome and was very knowledgeable. I was set on a ball gown and a price the associate... Read More respected all of this and I found a perfect dress and it was in the budget. Furthermor, I was moving across the country, the Rhode Island and they shipped my dress for ~$40-50!!!! My dress came in perfect shape, no problems whatsoever.

Decent store, good dresses and decent prices

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Tracy C

I went to this store because they had a trunk sale from a designer I was interested in. It was my first time trying on wedding dresses, so I was looking with a purpose but not necessarily in the mind that I needed to purchase something today. They gave me & my group (MIL and... Read More MOB) colored rings we could put on the dresses I wanted to try and then they would pull them aside for me to try on. My MIL actually ended up pulling the dress I fell in love with (I fell in love with the dress and the price tag!) and I was offered the option to pay in full or half now and half at pickup. The only thing I would keep in mind, for other brides, is this store does not do any alterations so you need to get fittings done elsewhere.

Mixed review

Reviewed on 4/01/2015 Alex P

So, I found my dress at Elegant Lace and the cost was on-point and the dress was basically the perfect size and Vanya was wonderful! My reason for three stars, though, is that, after I paid and they made the sale, I literally didn't hear a PEEP from Elegant Lace. I finally... Read More called, after it'd been ~3 months since my gown was ordered and I was looking at about 2.5 months for the alterations to be done and I was kinda curious when that dress would be coming in. The first lasy I spoke to said it wouldn't be SHIPPING from Australia until mid-February. My wedding was March 14. I kinda freaked out. And then she told me to call on Monday to confirm. And reassured me that I'd be able to pay some seamstress extra to get any alterations rushed. SERIOUSLY??? WTF?? Are they making it BY HAND? And if they are, why do I need it altered? Can't they just make it custom to fit?? So I called Monday and they told me they were busy and they'd call me back. So then I called again on Tuesday evening because no one called me back on Monday and the woman I spoke to this time couldn't find my order. So she put me on hold for 30-45mins and looked for it. Then she told me she'd call me back. At this point, I was starting to go a little bridezilla, because I'd already paid for the damn dress and now it wasn't even ordered? No record existed? How?? So I made her promise to call no matter what and, to her credit, she did call me back. And, magically, miraculously, wonderfully, my dress just HAPPENED to have come in that morning (I smell BS) and I could pick it up that weekend. Unfortunately, when I went to pick it up, I was put "on hold" at the front counter while three sales ladies (I think one was the owner/manager) discussed dress sizing with another bride (whether or not she should try to lose 5lbs or just get her dress let out). F'realz? I get it, but maybe ONE of you can just give me my dress? Finally, another sales lady came over and fussed over me and apologized for having kept me waiting, while the manager just kinda waved her hand dismissively and said, "oh sure, you can help her." So, three cheers for Vanya and presales, but massssssive fail on the follow-through.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/07/2015 Nikki G

This was the very first store I went to, and it was amazing how kind and helpful everyone was. They even made it fun! I was helped by Maria who was great, she made the experience so much fun. After trying on a few dresses she made a selection of dresses she thought I would love.... Read More And she was right - I ended up picking a dress I love and can't wait to go back again get! I would highly recommend Elegant Lace to any bride. I will be taking my girls back to get their dresses here too!

best experience

Reviewed on 12/25/2014 Chereese G

This was the first place I tried on wedding gowns and it was perfect. My consultant was helpful, fun, knowledgeable and listened to what I wanted. This experience couldn't have been more stress free and thank you to the staff at Elegant Lace!

Best bridal place ever... My fairy godmother

Reviewed on 12/01/2014

This place made my dream wedding come true... Talk of been a last min bride.. Goodness shopping all around sac n Bay Area looking for the perfect dress.. Doom to fail.. Sad, stressed n exhausted... I arrived here.. To my surprise.. Greeted so kindly by their employee..Yolanda...... Read More Now This girl.!!!.. Talk of a fairy godmother...amazing!!!..I had no apts.. She got me in right away and assured me she will do all she can to help me find my perfect dress.. Wow... She did... I love u gurl.. U rock... My dream wedding would not of been one without ur loving kindness n patience helping me...ur customer service surpasses all I've ever received.. My bridesmaid love u too... To all who read this... Please shop here.. They r amazing... U will not regret it... This place really makes u feel like u r most important .. U rock Yolanda.. U deserve a raise n more .thank u thank u so much dear...hugs... Yay... Ps.. One of my bridesmaid getting married next year.. She'll be coming ur way...

Found My Gown

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Elisa S

I bought my wedding dress and veil here, my cousin's wife found her wedding gown here and I bought my bridesmaid dress for my sister's wedding from this store. So lets say Elegant Lace has my family's seal of approval. I got great service and a discount after we supported their... Read More food drive during the holiday season. A small business with heart. The staff was easy to work with. The only thing that was a hassle was they closed down their alterations department a while ago and I had to go to an independent vendor they recommended. It would have been easier to keep it all in house but a good store none the less.

Fabulous Wedding Dress Shop!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Liz K

My sales consultant at Elegant Lace was Synthia and she was wonderful! She helped me find my perfect dress and let me try on as many as I wanted. She did not rush me and I felt like she truly wanted me to find the perfect dress for me. I am so happy I went to Elegant Lace,... Read More they had almost 200 dress and so many different kinds! My friend told me that she knew a couple of girls that couldn't find dresses anywhere and they went to Elegant Lace any they found their dress. I also went on a day they were having a trunk sale for the brand I wanted, I received 10% off my dress and $100 credit towards accessories. Go with Elegant Lace you will be happy you did!

Extremely Efficient and Helpful

Reviewed on 8/13/2014 Vanessa F

After falling in love with a dress in a magazine, I called a handful of stores carrying the Stella York line within the area and Elegant Lace was the only store to have received it days earlier. They were great in advising me to rush order (since my wedding was three months... Read More away), as well as providing me with bra cups and a list of local seamstresses. As close as my wedding date was, they were still great about allowing me to pay in installments. My dress arrived ahead of schedule and it perfect condition. Even though my wedding is now over, I still dream about wearing that dress and what a princess I felt like. Know that you are in great hands here!

Shopping Success!

Reviewed on 7/30/2014 Alyssa R

This was only the second shop I had been to to try on dresses, and I just happened to love with the first dress I tried on! Of course, we didn't stop there: I tried on about 5-6 more beautiful gowns before making a final decision. My consultant was great (I wish I could remember... Read More her name), and we had a lot of fun shopping. The thing that impressed me the most about Elegant Lace versus many of the other shops I've seen is the large selection. They have a LOT of dresses, as well as a range of different designers, and, most importantly, a range in sizes. Since I am a bridal size 16, I'd had trouble finding dresses to try on in some of the smaller boutiques, but I was able to pick out about a dozen dresses that I liked that I was actually able to try on! After purchasing my dress, we were told that we would get a special deal for ordering our bridesmaid dresses there as well (this seems to be the norm at bridal stores), and we ended up getting the bridesmaid dresses from them too. They weren't as attentive on the bridesmaid side, but were available and knowledgeable when questions arose. I asked for a swatch of the color, and they were able to give me a small sample in the exact color and fabric (which was great), and were even able to assemble a small swatch that matched the color of my dress (which was so useful when shoe-shopping!).

Essence of Australia Here!

Reviewed on 7/24/2014 Vanessa S

I came in to try on an Essence of Australia gown that I found on Pinterest. They were the only vendor in the are that carried the brand and many of my friends found their gowns there. I went in and tried on dresses with Maria for hours (literally) trying on as many dresses as... Read More I wanted but didn't find the one. The dress I had intended to try on was two years old and she tried to get it for me to try on when they came for a trunk show. I went back and found an even more perfect gown at the trunk show and even got it for very close to budget. Maria was wonderful but I found others there to be unfriendly and short. They don't do alterations but they do send you to great professionals who are easy to work with. They were by far the easiest to work with and I recommend that all of my friends go here to get their dresses.

Wedding gowns

Reviewed on 6/06/2014 Sonia V

Great service and staff. Wish there was more privacy but over all good. The staff was not trained very well with sizing so make sure you double check everything. I had to alter my dress a lot when I could have just ordered a smaller size.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 12/13/2013 Tracy S

I had a wonderful experience at Elegant Lace & Bridal. Cynthia was so helpful and knowledgeable everytime I was there. She helped me decide on my dress that I loved and helped find the perfect veil to go with it.

Most beautiful dress!

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Sara W

I bought my dress a year before we were engaged and I STILL love it 2.5 years later now that I'm married! Alfred Sung 7056. Elegant Lace is the best wedding dress shop in the bay. Their prices are reasonable (I got my $1200 dress off the rack for $400 as it was no longer... Read More being sold by Alfred Sung), they are quick, and they do not rush your experience. Elegant Lace has a huge selection of designer dresses and other formal attire. Everyone who helped me was so kind and honest. Maria is the sweetest woman there. I love her and I refer everyone I know to her! You won't regret your experience there. :) Make sure you call in advance to book an appointment to try on gowns and don't forget to bring your BM/MOHs and MOB/MIL!

Wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Alicia H

After a few failed attempts at other bridal shops this one was a welcome surprise. Yvonia was mine and my wife's consultant and she's more than amazing!