#emgweddings

We believe in totally personalizing your planning experience and special day. Our goal is to be there for you every step of the way - listening to what’s important to you, planning your celebration collaboratively, sharing our experience, and really getting to know you both as individuals and as a couple so we can have a sophisticated understanding of exactly the type of party you want. We always adapt to new trends and services so that we can incorporate all of your unique ideas to seamlessly balance creativity and elegance Check out our videos at www.vimeo.com/emgweddings

Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Klezmer, Latin

89b4bce0 bda6 4223 b3d9 9d3775a488c9~rs 100
F412b66b d91a 408d 92ec 1755c3bf8322~rs 100

24 Church St, Montclair , NJ (800) 943-5342

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Melissa G

Elegant Music Group (EMG) is sky rocketing and quickly becoming what I think will be the gold standard in wedding entertainment. Don’t hesitate to book them – it’s definitely going to be a party with EMG providing the entertainment!! I say this after booking Anthony Priore when... Read More two companies were beginning a merger (Elegant Ensembles and AMG entertainment). During the months leading up to our wedding these two companies formed Elegant Music Group (EMG), got an AWESOME new office, and provided the best service I could’ve ever hoped for… Anthony was genuinely happy to work with us for all of the little details and even coordinated a percussionist, Dave, to drum along with the music all night long (which created an unreal atmosphere, I highly recommend that!). Anthony was just an absolute stud of a MC/DJ and got the attention of the room while being fun, energetic, and personable. You could clearly tell the pure and genuine joy he has for MC’ing and DJ’ing. He was able to read the room for different genres and the timing was spot on. Our guests were on the dance floor for the entire night and the entire group from EMG made our reception so much fun. Not only were there times that everyone in attendance at the wedding were on the dance floor but everyone was raving about the music and party atmosphere they created weeks after the wedding. We also got a photo booth through EMG which was a huge hit the guys at EMG even did an Instagram video (@emg_anthony // @elegantmusicgroup) that included drone footage of our venue and clips of all of our guests enjoying the night… truly over the top and unbelievable work by these guys. Even after our wedding we still keep in contact with Anthony and truly feel that we’ve made a friend from this experience working with him.

Would Give 10 Stars if I Could!

Reviewed on 8/25/2013 Nicole A

It's been almost 3 months since my wedding, and my friends and family are STILL talking about my wedding band! While we were planning our wedding, my husband was firm on hiring a DJ. I can understand the desire to minimize cost but he was completely convinced to hire the band... Read More after we visited one of the live sessions at Elegant Ensembles. Our primary contact was Mark Eliasof...so professional, personable and a darn good musician too. Check out his cover of Sinatra on their website! Before the wedding, Mark interviewed us to define the mood and music style we wanted for the wedding. We outlined the reception program (which he MC'd) and a list to play and not play. And he kept in touch with us the whole way. I'm so glad he did because as we approached the wedding date, I hadn't even planned for ceremony and cocktail reception music. Mark took care of it! So We had live music throughout the entire event. And it didn't break our budget. This band has a voice and instrument for every style of music, and the personality to get and keep everyone on the dance floor...all night. There was never an awkwardly vacant dance floor. Just to be clear, we had a very diverse guestlist, ranging widely in age, musical taste and cultural background. The band hit us with universal classics that made for a truly memorable evening. If I had to choose my favorite aspect of the wedding, it would be the band. Just to put it into perspective, I was so bummed earlier in the day because it rained nonstop and we couldn't hold our ceremony outside. By the end of the night, we had danced so hard and enjoyed ourselves so much, we had completely forgotten about the rain!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Danielle T

Nothing short of the best. Our experience with the Elegant Music Group (EMG), and specifically DJ Tom Gambuzza was flawless. From our first meeting, to moments before the wedding, Tom made us feel comfortable and confident that the reception music was going to be exactly what we... Read More wanted. He listened to our recommendations, hit all our must plays, and then ran with the music vibe we were shorting for. We had people out on the dance floor from the moment the cocktail hour ended to the final song. However, we love to eat! So Tom also knew how to take it down a notch to get our rowdy crew back to their seats. For a musically diverse group of wedding guest, including folks that love country, to parents that need some oldies, and to friends that like to fist pump, Tom was able to keep all groups dancing and happy. With that all being said, a simple review would be that Tom crushed it, and EMG is top notch. Thanks Tom!

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Caitlin M

This band was amazing!!! Mark from Elegant Music Group made the entire process so easy. From discussing the flow of the wedding to all the different requests we had, he was phenomenal! They band rocked our venue and everyone had a great time. We had musicians for our ceremony,... Read More cocktail hour, and reception. The band is extremely talented and they all work so well together. They kept the party going and they are excellent at reading the room to determine the next song. Their transitions were great and we loved listening to them play. I seriously cannot recommend this band more. If you are looking to create the most memorable experience of your life, hire this band - we are SO happy that we did!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Shaday B

From the first meeting at EMG we knew that we needed to hire them as our DJ for our wedding. They made me feel confident that they would make our wedding as seamless and perfect as possible...and they did. Anthony & Justin were an amazing team! I never wanted to leave the dance... Read More floor, neither did my guests. Everyone had a great & have raved about the music since. I highly recommend Anthony & the EMG team! They won't let you down.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jennie G

We hired EMG for our photo booth and "dancing on clouds" for our first dance. Quick to respond, professional, a pleasure to work with. Our scrapbook from the photo booth is absolutely hilarious! Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Megan S

There was some pressure from my husband's large Italian family for good music- and Bryan really, really delivered. We got SO many compliments from our family and friends about the music. Bryan was so sweet, attentive and just an all around amazing person. He even honored some of... Read More my less traditional requests with no problem! Everyone was on the dance floor for most of the night and we could not recommend EMG and Bryan highly enough. Thank you, thank you, thank you so much for making our night absolutely wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Theodore P

Elegant Music Group was fantastic from start to finish for our wedding. As the groom it was "my job" to handle the music and they made it easy and as painless as you could possibly hope. Anthony was our specific DJ and he was great about making sure we had crossed all the t's,... Read More dotted all the i's for all things music related. We specifically chose EMG because they were able to combo live music and DJs, so we had musicians for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and went with DJs for the evening. The amount of value we got for our money spent was absolutely incredible and will be hard to beat, speaking as an accountant who literally loves to compare numbers and try to find value. The band leader for our ceremony even reached out to us the week before to confirm our requested music, and how the wedding will proceed (going above and beyond doing so!). One specific request we had was that we did NOT want a club feel to the music\venue for the night. Much as I enjoyed the Webster Hall concert I went to in 1998, and still love me some great house music, that was not the feel we were going for and we wanted people to be able to have a conversation at various points in the night. Anthony was able to accomplish this along with also pumping things up a bit when needed, and having a great flow to the selected music. In a speech by the groomsmen, I was made fun of for knowing all the words to "shoop", which Anthony had ready to go the moment the speech ended. We got a 10,000 dollar music experience for far less than that in money spent, and I have no doubt that whomever your individual DJ is you will have the same experience.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Anne C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my wedding day experience with elegant music group! i had worked with Matty and he was so calm and reassuring about everything! My only request was that he did not have the music blasting and he listened! in addition, we received soooo... Read More many compliments about how awesome the music selection was. EMG is truly there for the bride and groom that day. I couldn't be happier with Matty and the entire process with them! You will not be disappointed if you book!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Alicia L

Anthony did a flawless job at entertaining the guests of our wedding with his music choices for the night. People were on the dance floor the whole night. We had quite a few specific start and end points for our songs for the ceremony and first dance, Anthony nailed them spot... Read More on. He made sure he knew how to pronounce everyone's name's beforehand. Very detail oriented. We also used a trio for cocktail hour which added a nice elegant feel, classic like we wanted. Great company, if you use them you will not have to worry about your guests being entertained!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Leanne D

Elegant Music Group went above and beyond our expectations! Mark and his team were so knowledgable, patient and were just absolutely pleasant to work with. They made me feel relaxed and assured that the live music for our ceremony would be perfect...and it was!!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Diane S

We hired our ceremony musicians through EMG and could not be more pleased with the service we received. Mark was extremely responsive, organized, and helpful leading up to the wedding, reaching out to us to check in and to thoroughly explain what to expect and how to pick the... Read More music. On the day of, the two musicians played wonderfully and did everything we requested. EMG made it super easy and stress-free to have live music at our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Lisa L

We booked EMG after hearing fantastic reviews and we really enjoyed speaking with Anthony in person. He seemed to understand our priorities--making sure everyone is having a great time and getting the timing and names just right for all the important moments such as... Read More introductions. Right before coming to EMG, we had met with DJ after DJ and I balked on the one before, because he showed us a video where he was reading the couple's name off of a piece of paper! I stressed to Anthony that I wanted someone committed to the event and who would be well prepared for the day of so there are no slip ups--name pronunciation or otherwise. He agreed and acknowledged that this personal touch was very important. However, I am disappointed to say that the wedding day just did not live up to my high expectations for how the day would go. Starting a week before the wedding, I could not get in touch with Anthony over phone or email. We had planned to confirm name pronunciation over the phone on the Wednesday before, but I couldn't reach him despite trying many times. Even on the morning of, neither I nor anyone in my bridal party could get a hold of him and we also reached the voicemail box at EMG's office. This added so much unnecessary stress to me when I should have been enjoying the day. The musicians arrived on time, however, and the quality of their work was great. Anthony told me his phone broke, but that does not explain my unanswered emails and I did not feel like that response was professional. Because we were unable to communicate until he was there, two of my bridesmaids had their names switched for the introductions, ruining what would have been their 'big moment', and both my husband and I had stressed multiple times that this was so important to us. I believe Anthony was using an earlier version of an introductions sheet that I had sent him instead of the latest one--an issue we could have clarified had there been more communication. While the guests enjoyed the music and it was a great party, the DJs did not hand out the glow sticks we provided until well into the party, and only after I started handing them out myself. The DJing also ended abruptly at 10PM with no announcement that it would be the last song. Unfortunately, that meant that I missed the last song at my own wedding. EMG was the vendor we were most confident and excited about hiring, but we have to leave this mixed review instead. There were several communication issues which led to a haphazard introduction, when that was one of the most important reasons we hired EMG in the first place.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Ashley A

I cannot say enough wonderful things about EMG and Tom! When we first called Mark, we intended on chatting with a few different DJs before making our decision- but as soon as we hung up w/ Mark we had to call him right back and book with EMG! Mark worked with our budget to help... Read More us create a fantastic DJ + musician combo. We had a Keys, Flute and Bass combo for our ceremony and cocktail hour that guests were RAVING about. We then had DJ + Percussionist and Sax for the reception which really brought things to the next level. Our DJ, Tom, was fantastic. Our guests were dancing all night and we loved working with him! Tom was thoughtful and extremely responsive. He took care of everything for us, keeping us on track and calm throughout the whole experience. He even arrived early to help set up the sound system for our ceremony (mind you I requested this the day before our wedding!). Tom's idea to end the night with Billy Joel's 'Piano Man' inspired an epic sing along w/ all guests and was definitely my favorite part of the night!! Thank you so much Tom and EMG! You made our wedding day absolutely perfect. Best, Ashley and Sam

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Christina L

AMAZING!!!! My husband and I used Elegant Music group for our wedding this past weekend and could not be more pleased! Tom and his team were so professional and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. All of our guests loved the music and danced the night away-... Read More everyone was raving about it! On top of doing a fantastic job they were so easy to work with and were always available to answer any questions and put us at ease. BEST DJS EVER!!!!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Julia D

We recently got married at Ridgewood Country Club and EMG provided the DJ services. The music was spot on, and our DJ, Frank, sat down with us several weeks before and went over all of our music choices, then talked to us again a couple of days prior. We gave them some unusual... Read More requests but EMG was up to the task. Everyone had an amazing time and kept dancing all night. I know I am biased, but BEST NIGHT EVER! Thanks Frank and EMG!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Alexandra B

We had seen (and heard) Anthony at another wedding and were so impressed that I walked up and asked him for his business card. We contacted him a few months later and had a long chat about our needs and our vision for our wedding. Being music people ourselves, we knew we were... Read More going to be very particular about this element of the event, but immediately felt that Anthony was completely on our page. He just got it. EMG offers the perfect balance - they have a great, fun presence, and keep the party flowing without taking over. We were so happy with their work and would hire them again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Christina S

Planning a wedding in Jersey while living in Massachusetts isn't easy but EMG never made it difficult and actually made it easier. We hired EMG to be our DJ for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, all of which had different playlists with different vibes. We also got a... Read More Photo Booth with EMG which our guest absolutely loved. All my husband and I wanted for our wedding was a good beat that everyone of all ages would enjoy. After telling Matty some of our ideas, he made them even better by making some suggestions we didn't even think of. He was very responsive to our last minute changes, the day of the wedding included, and handled them with extreme expertise. Our guest were raving about the set played at breakfast the next morning and without Matty and the EMG team, my father wouldn't have earned his “legendary” status on the dance floor. My husband and I are extremely grateful!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Jess Z

Elegant Music Group (EMG) gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. I met Bryan at a bridal show two years before booking my official wedding date. After attending endless bridal shows, researching vendors and going to appointments nobody else impressed me... Read More like Bryan did from EMG. Bryan made you feel comfortable and assured us that our wedding would be nothing less then top notch. It was important to me and my husband to have a packed dance floor the whole night and he did just that. Throughout the whole wedding process Bryan was so much fun to work with. He was easy to reach and always assured us that anyTHING we needed would happen. He definitely upheld his word. He made us his priority and that is more then anyone could ask for when planning a wedding. Our wedding was nothing less then amazing thanks to EMG. Bryan was able to incorporate the music we liked ( even songs we both knew nobody would even notice such as Be Our Guest ;) He made everything run smoothly from the ceremony all the way to the end of the reception. I had complete confidence that the music for our wedding would be absolutely perfect, and it was! We danced the night away! Our guests consistently complimented our DJ choice. Everyone said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Bryan became more like a friend during our wedding planning process. He offered to go above and beyond his job. Bryan was enthusiastic, energetic, comforting and personable without being obtrusive at all! I can’t recommend EMG enough. They made our wedding day even more special and unforgettable. Thank you!! With Love, Jess & Andrew Schaeffer

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Enza F

We recently hired EMG to be our DJ at our wedding on 8/18/2017. We absolutely loved every aspect of working with EMG. Matt was our DJ for the night and he played all the songs we hoped he would and kept the wedding a party all night long. We got so many compliments on the job... Read More Matt did! We also got a photobooth in our package all our guests had a blast leaving video messages and putting on props. I highly recommend EMG for a wedding because they listen to all your needs, are really receptive and communicative throughout the wedding and keep the process enjoyable/easy. 5 stars all the way! Thanks again for making our wedding so special!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Alexis W

Elegant music group was phenomal to work with. The entire EMG team was so helpful throughout our entire experience. Our wedding was perfect because of these guys! Matt G was an awesome DJ, the music & his energy had the entire party dancing all night long! We are so happy with... Read More our decision to use EMG! Thank you for making our wedding an experience like no other!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Alyssa M

Wedding Date: 8/6/2017 Location: Maritime Parc, JC Can we give EMG 10 stars? Where do I even begin? I met these guys through a DJ that my husband and I have been friends with for 3+ years. We knew the minute we met Anthony, that EMG would be the perfect fit for us. Anthony was... Read More full of life, fun, energetic, and he just seemed to get us. My husband and I love to have a good time, so we made it known that our goal for our wedding was to have a big, fun, crazy party. My husband's family is from Grenada, so we requested that they include some Soca music. I thought we would have to do some research on the most popular Soca songs, but little did we know, Anthony had previously worked a wedding where they asked for only that genre of music. We were so surprised and truly blown away by his versatility and his knowledge about music. He is truly passionate about what he does, and it shows. He was always very responsive. When we had reservations or questions about certain things, he was there with his expertise to reassure us and make sure we felt comfortable. Our friend who recommended us is also named Anthony, and we were fortunate enough to have him DJ our wedding as well. They worked as a two man DJ/MC team and they truly brought the fun, energetic vibe we had hoped for. Our guests are still talking about how fun the music and the overall vibe was. This would not have been possible without Anthony, Anthony, and EMG!!! Also, EMG provided us with a Photo Booth which was a huge hit. The attendant directed our guests to an album where guests could glue their photo and write my husband and I a little message. We left our wedding with the album and were hysterically laughing and crying going through it in our hotel room that night. What a great memory to have. I really cannot say enough great things about EMG and Anthony in particular. We are so grateful to have had the privilege of working with EMG!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Ashling M

It has been one month since our wedding and our guests still can't stop talking about how amazing EMG was! Tom answered every question I had immediately and never made me second guess my decision to hire them. Using EMG was one of the best wedding decisions we made! We loved... Read More the music, the lights and the energy Tom brought to the wedding. Super helpful and I will 100% recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much for making our wedding so fun EMG!!!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Kelly C

Anthony, Shawn, and the entire EMG staff were incredible, we highly recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ and/or band. Throughout the process, they were extremely helpful. We didn't know exactly what we wanted, and the professionalism and expertise Anthony demonstrated made... Read More it all come together. He guided us to the ideal flow and music selections. The relationship clearly goes beyond business. They want to make sure you have nothing to worry about on your wedding day, and that's all you can really ask for.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Michelle M

Elegant Music Group (EMG) gets a 5 star review across the board from my husband and I. EMG came to us off of a recommendation from our venue. We went to meet with Tom from EMG and immediately were very happy and felt very comfortable with them. The EMG staff is very... Read More professional and super easy to work with! They took the time to get to know us and go over the kind of music we wanted and did not want played at our wedding. They were super super flexible when I emailed them with a couple of last minute changes. EMG arrived early enough to the wedding to set up and make sure that everything was ready. They definitely kept the guests entertained throughout the whole evening. I, the bride, my husband and my mother had guests coming up to us throughout the evening complimenting how great the DJs were. They commented on the music they were playing and especially how the music was not blaring at times when everyone was at the table (for instance like when the food was served) so that you could have a normal conversation and not feel like you were shouting over the people! A lot of people appreciated that, my Dad being one of them! People would always tell me to be careful what DJ or Band you choose because it is the music and the food that make or break a wedding! I know that with EMG we "made" our wedding. Thanks to EMG for making our wedding so awesome and unforgettable! Michelle & Michael Maloof