The way you want to remember it...

Do you want a photographer who will make you feel and look beautiful, sexy, fun and elegant, all while blending in with your wedding day and staying as long as you need her? A Photographer to capture the moments the way you want to remember them, honest and lovely? You have found me, let's talk.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Southern California & World Wide (818) 731-1866
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Shey A

SHE DOES MAGIC! Best part of the wedding planning process. Creative, open minded, professional, kind, accommodating, reasonably priced and most importantly ABSOLUTELY an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER, that’s Eleonora. We were lucky to have her as our wedding photographer. She also did... Read More our engagement pictures which she included for free so she could get to know us better, we weren’t planning on doing engagement pictures. So happy we did it. She enlarged and framed two of those photos for us for a very reasonable price. They are hanging in our living room now. Its like Art. I can't say enough good things her and her husband/assistant Wesley. They brought a beautiful energy to our wedding. From the beginning she patiently listened to what I wanted, never said no or we can't, or made me feel unreasonable which I am sure I was at times. She did everything to bring my vision to life. She truly loves her job and wants the bride to feel happy and stress free unlike some other photographers that I interviewed before I met her. We forgot to take a photo with my husband's cousin, which made them unhappy. Eleonora suggested photo shopping them in, which was a brilliant idea. She did a bunch of especial edits for me, when I tried to pay her for the editing time she wouldn't take anything. Her focus is making her client happy. Not only they took beautiful artistic pictures but it was just a joy working with them. I had a Persian wedding, with different customs and traditions, she asked questions did her own research before the wedding to be ready. Our wedding was also very long, with a change of location, it was also on the beach. They were ready in my suite at 10 am and worked to 2am. They stayed focused throughout and worked endlessly to take all the shots I requested. A lot of our guests commented on how hard our photographers were working and how professional they were. Lets just say they were a big hit with our friends and family. ;) At the beginning I told Eleonora I don’t like my profile pictures since I think it makes my nose look big, she asked me to trust her and let her take some. Thankfully I did and those photos are my absolute favorite. She does magic. We found our lifetime photographer. If she is available to do your wedding you are very lucky.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Patricia S

Eleonora is amazing. Seriously – I can’t rave about her enough. When it came to booking a photographer, I left it up to my mom because she’s into photography and is extremely picky. She found Eleonora on the knot, and we contacted her that same day. She was so friendly and... Read More personable over the phone, so we knew we had found the right person. We met her at our engagement shoot – and fyi, my husband and I are so awkward in front of the camera, but Eleonora helped us feel more in our element and we became more comfortable as the shoot went on. It was also a great way to get to know her. On your wedding day, your attention gets pulled in a million directions and there's so much going on that you miss out on certain things, but these photos show what everyone was up to from start to finish. Eleonora and Wesley captured every moment, and did so very creatively and beautifully. If I hadn’t seen pictures of me getting into my dress, and all the last minute prep my husband and his groomsmen were doing, I wouldn’t have realized how awesome and comical it was since I was so nervous and anxious in those moments. We had a romantic and elegant vibe to our wedding, and these pictures reflect that. It looks like a fairytale. We’re just so thrilled and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. But Eleonora doesn’t stop there – she also created our thank you cards, which are amazing. Even in the way she packaged them for shipment, the detail and touches she added for the presentation was beautiful. She is truly passionate about what she does, and I can’t wait to get started on creating a wedding album with her. Thank you, Eleonora!

Top Knot Photographer

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Brittany J

Wow! What an experience. I went online and read all her reviews before hiring Eleonara, I was a bit skeptical that she could be that amazing, that good, that much of a "photo ninja." After it was all finished I will be the first to say she was all that and more, she went above... Read More and beyond what we had agreed apon not only were we completly satisfied we were astonished. The outcome, professinal apporach, the easy going demenor, and the level of commitment she displayed was unmatched by any of our other vendors. Elle was our favorite person to work with, a shinning light of the wedding business. She was the perfect match for us, and I would highly recommend her not only for wedding photo's but photo's of anykind. Especailly artistic, creative shots she excels in the details, and capturing the moments you've surely forgotten. Shes the Top Knot photographer thats for sure.

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lucius R

I had a terrific time with Eleanora and am equally pleased by the photos she took. The shoot flew right by and I felt very well taken care of. I highly recommend her skills and her work.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nicole S

This review is so looooong overdue. If I could give more stars, I would. Bringing Eleonora (and by extension, her husband Wesley) on board for our big day, turned out to be one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Eleonora is an exquisite photographer (Wes... Read More too!), with an eye for identifying all those touching moments you'd want to remember from your wedding AND the photography skills to capture them on the spot in the most beautiful way. Her innate sense of color, texture, light and composition has resulted in so many images that we cherish. In addition to the stunning quality of their work, Eleonora and Wesley were such a fun addition to the party! They brought so much positivity and passion and had a way of making their subjects feel comfortable and genuinely happy to be photographed. They can seamlessly dance between being unseen, to respectfully commanding the attention of a large unruly group, if needed. We are eternally grateful for their beautiful work. They are an adorable and incredibly talented couple and we HIGHLY recommend bringing them on board for your big day (and we have recommended them to multiple friends and family members)!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Gene S

Eleonora is a true artist, sensitive and gifted, and we will forever cherish the photos she took of our wedding day. She documents every detail of getting ready, arrivals, the ceremony and the reception with beauty and flare. Even when my husband and I were moaning "do we have... Read More to?", she persevered with humor and grace, and boy, was she right! We can re-live our wonderful wedding day over and over as if it was yesterday.

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Sean S

Eleonora is the best! From our initial phone call to the wedding day and beyond, she was fantastic to work with. It’s hard to believe how many amazing photos she was able to capture all while completely following our wedding plan. My wife and I got married in California but... Read More live in Oregon, so we had to do a lot of our planning remotely. Even over the phone, we immediately clicked with Eleonora’s personality and her philosophy toward wedding photography -- that she wants to be an observer in the moment and not get in the way. She also agreed with and was supportive of our desire to not do “first look” photos before the ceremony. Avoiding the pre-ceremony shots like that can add a lot of stress for a photographer, but she handled it with paramount grace. After viewing the shots from our wedding, I can say she and her partner Wesley definitely are ninjas! We can’t believe how many great candid shots there are of us and all our guests, no one was left out, and we never felt like the photographers were monopolizing anyone’s time. Our posed shots are really great too, because both Eleonora and Wesley have a talent of getting their subjects to enjoy coming out of their shells during poses. Looking back, my wife and I are beyond thrilled with the whole experience. Eleonora is a great person and photographer, and she worked very hard for us to come up with the perfect wedding photos, for an extremely fair price -- she really is the full package. Hire her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Westley T

Ellie (That's what my southern family called her) was the epitome of patience. My brother and sis-in-law had their Jacksonville swamp wedding on the hottest day and under a time crunch as the whole wedding party had a cruise to make. She managed to get every family member in... Read More no time flat with some especially courageous shots in the wetlands that may or may not have been the chagrin of not a few dry cleaners. And then went with us all on the most raucous Carnival cruise wedding that has been in years. She took photos of everything and was so gracious, even though I think we may have been a little rough around the edges, she always felt like one of the family and I know my new sister is head over heels about all the prints she got . "HotDOG!" -WT

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ericka G

We had an photographer who made everyone in the wedding party feel warm and comfortable with her professionalism and demeaner. This incredibly talented photographer provides creativity and charisma in every shot. We were very lucky to have received family photos that have... Read More brought us all closer because of the moments caught. Thank you Eleonora

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ericka G

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Olivia K

Absolutely Incredible! I have so many amazing things to say about Eleonora. The way she genuinely cared about us and made sure she listened to what was important to us. The care and time she took to answer all our questions and give us helpful suggestions that made our day that... Read More much better. The communication we had and the effortless way she guided us trough our wedding day. The most amazing engagement session that helped me connect with my now husband Jack in a whole new way and felt like the best date ever. The way she continued to care for us after the wedding to insure we had the most amazing legacy art book to cherish for generations to come. I could go on, but in the end, all you need to know is that having Eleonora as your wedding photographer will be the best decision you make. She was even more wonderful then I had imagined.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany L

Absolutely amazing ! She caught moments in my wedding that make feel like I am reliving my special day . I couldn't be happier with all the photos she took ❤️

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Hayley T

Eleanora is the best! She did an amazing job and got everything I dreamed of. She is so patient and has a great eye. I'm so grateful she was available to do my wedding. The photos she took are priceless to me!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Megan B

We hired elenora for our wedding.( I do photography myself so I was a little worried about trusting someone else-) but after speaking with her I knew I was making the right call. Now all I can say is we made the best decision! She and westley made us feel at ease and even... Read More managed our rowdy bridal party. They covered every little detail - every guest- and every moment- She made our dreams come true and now we have the photos to prove it! Our guests and families are so impressed by the photos and can't wait to order and hang on our walls! 💕

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Annie W

If I could give a million stars I would! Eleonora and her husband Westley are incredible, fantastic, amazing and every other word that describes greatness. I feel so blessed to have found her. Not only are they talented and have fantastic eyes for their art, they are very sweet... Read More and knows how to get the job done. Eleonora and Westley took out engagement photos and wedding photos and I love them all! I will continue to hire them for all of our future photo shoots!! We are hoping its for a baby!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Ashley B

Eleanora did a FANTASTIC job photographing our wedding! if i could give her 10 stars i would! She really went above and beyond! She managed to capture every key moment with beautiful candid photos. I am in love with the photos of the wedding party! They will be cherished... Read More forever. <3

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Misha R

The most incredible, loving, attentive and creative photographer I have EVER worked with. Everyone had a BLAST working with her and she did pretty much everything that she could to get those 'perfect' shots. You've nothing to worry about if you're in Eleornoras hands.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Dayna R

I recently coordinated a wedding, Eleonora was the photographer and she was a dream. 100% committed, 100% in the game, 100% EVERYWHERE over the course of two days. She contacted me prior to the wedding to chat, introduce herself and asked for a schedule of the two day event far... Read More in advance. She met us at the venue for the rehearsal and to get a pre lay of the land, which I love! With schedule in hand she was always where she needed to be and that made things very easy for me as it was never hard to find her over the very large area that was both the wedding site and the reception. We stayed in constant communication with each other about the scheduled parts of the two days and she was right on cue for the unscheduled surprises, of which there were many, it was a pretty wild affair. I could see that she made great use of her time and was ALWAYS shooting!! I even had to reminder her to please remember to stop for some dinner! I highly recommend Eleonora and will be letting people know about her in the future. Class act!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Judith A

I am the mother of the groom. I was able to watch some of the engagement photo shoot and was tremendously impressed and excited. Eleonora is creative, innovative and captures not just the beauty of the surroundings, but the emotion of the moment. She shoots from the heart,... Read More putting all of her artistic self into her work. She is able to draw the joy out of her subjects with unsurpassed style and imagination. Like the Engagement photos, the Wedding photos turned out magnificent! What a very gifted and elegant artist Eleonora Barna is!

100% quality and delivery

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Shane D

It was a delight to work with Eleonora from day one. During our "getting to know you" part of the process, she really tried to understand our personalities and what could work from a photography point of view. She recognized that we are a creative bunch and encouraged us to... Read More use it! Im thankful for this time together because she made me feel at ease on the BIG DAY. Her professionalism and love of her job made everything so special. Im so happy she was able to capture all the details that I missed that day. We chose to have our photos done after the ceremony, which was a VERY tight timeframe. Eleonora was efficient and thorough with the requests we had talked about. Eleonora even displayed our engagement photos during the reception which I HIGHLY RECOMMEND doing! I got more compliments on the photos than the gourmet charcuterie! Eleonora managed to capture of photo of the entire crowd dancing, I know I will always love looking at this photo because it transports me back to the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Darin W

We are so thankful for Eleonora. She made taking photos fun and easy and more enjoyable than I could have ever imagined. Her amazing spirit uplifted our family and guests all day long. She simply brought the best out of everyone. Me and my bride couldn't have been more grateful... Read More for how Eleonora helped out day to shine.

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Gladys S

You are a Master Photographer Eleonora Barna! Thank you for your Art! My daughter looks like a Venus in a mystical setting. Amazing. Thank you for capturing the magic of the day! Your photos make it all come back to life again and this mother of the bride cannot stop smiling.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

Eleonora is simply a gem, a magnificent photographer and a amazing person. Behind her remarkable eye is a heart of gold. She’s a pro who’s down to earth and full of grace. Eleonora made us feel totally at ease and open which allowed Darin and I to fully be in the moment and... Read More especially present with each other. Our engagement shoot became a cherished day for us, full of tenderness, playfulness, and reverence— thanks to the wholehearted space Eleonora held for us. On our wedding day Eleonora came early and left late, generous and passionate in every moment of the day and night. Everyone could feel her love and joy in capturing every detail and each precious moment. Eleonora is amazing with people! She brought out the very best in all our family and friends. And since Darin and I were familiar with working with Eleonora from our engagements shoot, taking our wedding photos was delightful, fluid, and so much fun. Eleonora celebrated us & the magic of our day…. and that ’s exactly the essence of our beautiful wedding photographs. We’re so grateful! Thank you Eleonora! ~DC

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Kathleen F

Eleonora is truly an amazing person. I feel so honored that she was our photographer. She is very detail oriented and will work with whatever ideas you have. She really is the best photographer ever! She has an eye for catching those intimate moments. She makes you feel so... Read More amazing! You need to book this girl! you will not be disappointed!! Thank you eleonora for all your hard work and for making our day so special.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015

Eleonora was the amazing photographer of my wedding. She was both good at establishing creative scene according to the feature of the location, and framing every single moment without any interfering. When I saw the photos I was totally impressed by the level of detail she was... Read More able to capture. Not only did she pay attention to my husband, me and the bridal party, she also took countless shots of almost all our guests. More importantly, everybody looks wonderful and natural through her lens. It feels that she was nowhere during the event, but looking through the photos it feels that she was everywhere at the wedding - telling such a comprehensive story through various angles. As the bride, I missed a lot at the reception because of change of dress and make-up retouch, but thanks to Eleonora I was able to relive those moments!

Eleonora Barna

You are perfect as you are…I could never pretend that I have captured something exactly so. How can I? It is merely my interpretation of the moment that once stilled is no longer. But, what I can do, is evoke the emotions felt and recapture the feeling. I am always striving to harness the fleeting that is most perfect as is. This is my driving passion. I want to show you, You, in all it’s beauty and let you know, you are in good hands...