The way you want to remember it...

Do you want a photographer who will make you feel and look beautiful, sexy, fun and elegant, all while blending in with your wedding day and staying as long as you need her? A Photographer to capture the moments the way you want to remember them, honest and lovely? You have found me, let's talk.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100

Southern California & World Wide (818) 731-1866
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Gene S

Eleonora is a true artist, sensitive and gifted, and we will forever cherish the photos she took of our wedding day. She documents every detail of getting ready, arrivals, the ceremony and the reception with beauty and flare. Even when my husband and I were moaning "do we have... Read More to?", she persevered with humor and grace, and boy, was she right! We can re-live our wonderful wedding day over and over as if it was yesterday.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Olivia K

Absolutely Incredible! I have so many amazing things to say about Eleonora. The way she genuinely cared about us and made sure she listened to what was important to us. The care and time she took to answer all our questions and give us helpful suggestions that made our day that... Read More much better. The communication we had and the effortless way she guided us trough our wedding day. The most amazing engagement session that helped me connect with my now husband Jack in a whole new way and felt like the best date ever. The way she continued to care for us after the wedding to insure we had the most amazing legacy art book to cherish for generations to come. I could go on, but in the end, all you need to know is that having Eleonora as your wedding photographer will be the best decision you make. She was even more wonderful then I had imagined.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Sarah M

Eleonora did both our wedding and engagement, and she also shot my boudoir photos. We absolutely love how the photos came out, and she was such a pleasure to work with. Everyone we showed has been very impressed, and they love the photos. Not only are the photos amazing,... Read More Eleonora is so fun, sweet, and easy to work with! My mom is a wedding planner, and I used to help her with quite a few weddings, so I have interacted with quite a few photographers, and Eleonora is definitely in the top. I know a lot of photographers only shoot weddings because it is a way to make money and it's always needed, but Eleonora really seems to enjoy it, and that definitely shows through in the process and the end product. We absolutely recommend her, not just for weddings but for any photography needs!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Gizelle P

Eleonora was a both a breeze and a blast to work with. We had her for both our engagement and our wedding photos. She met us at our place before we finalized the contract. We picked her immediately because she was so sweet and because of her amazing reviews. Our engagement... Read More photos were at Malibu Creek State Park. We waited until the lighting was perfect and had plenty of time to shoot. Eleonora shot us for 4 hours! Could not believe her level of commitment. She also makes this funny sound when she gets really excited with good lighting or a good angle. It's very fun :) She did everything as promised in the outline and was very upfront with budget and timing. She did run a little late on sending us the photos (she is booming in popularity!), but she promised us extra pages on our photo book- a compromise I am extra thrilled with! Our wedding was so much fun and it FLEW by. Eleonora and her husband were there to document each step of the way. Her husband was with the guys, and she was with us. Both produced wonderful photos. And the sheer NUMBER was impressive! Her specialty is candid photos. Granted, I loved the posed photos we did. But it was the candid photos that blew us away- the emotion during and after the ceremony, the dancing, and all the laughter. I loved reviewing the photos and seeing how happy everyone was and how much fun we all had. A big thing for us is we didn't want to spend the whole wedding taking photos. I was very happy with how Eleonora got our entire shot list done BEFORE the wedding and just 20 minutes into our cocktail hour. We loved that we actually got to enjoy our cocktail hour and our entire reception. Could not have asked for a better photographer to immortalize our favorite day. So excited to print our photos and get the wedding book. Thank you so much, Eleonora for a wonderful experience.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kay E

Eleonora was a delight, and absolute wonder to work with. We had a rather specific idea of having a 1920s theme in our wedding, and she was incredible at ensuring our photos had the look and feel we were looking for. She also was amazing at capturing fun, unique moments that... Read More weren't cookie-cutter photos you see on every wedding website. At one point, she and her assistant even literally got down on the ground in the middle of our dance floor to get an amazing action shot of everyone bouncing and singing along, and that floor was definitely not the best for laying on at that point in the night! And my favorite photo of the night was this incredible action shot where my husband and I were dancing in the middle of a circle of our friends and family, and she took it from above where he and I are in focus and everyone else is in motion - it's gorgeous and so unique. She has a fantastic eye and isn't afraid to try fun, interesting ways to capture the feeling of the day. She was also just so much FUN to work with, and had so many of her own ideas to bring when we had just vague descriptions of what we were looking for. I should also mention we were planning our own wedding from across the country, so when we had questions or weren't able to scout locations for photos, she was able to accommodate and help ensure everywhere we selected would end up with beautiful images. I cannot recommend Eleonora enough. If you are considering working with her, just say YES!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Neha S

Eleonora and her husband were SUCH a pleasure to work with! They have done both my brother and sister in laws wedding and mine. I'm not usually behind a camera so I was a little shy but she made me feel so comfortable. She also didn't miss a moment! She spent most of the day... Read More with us: getting ready, group photos, riding to the venue, and there after. Meanwhile, her husband spent the day with the groomsmen. Eleonora was finished editing very quickly also! I didn't expect the edited photos to come in before a couple months but got them much sooner. Everything was perfect! I really couldn't imagine a better experience. I'll cherish these photos for the rest of my life. Thank you Eleonora 💜

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Marco B

Our pictures are AMAZING! Eleonora did such a great job capturing the whole day! Everything! From the tiniest details to the group photos! I LOVE my pictures. I'm so glad we found her. Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Jeff H

Great experience, we couldn't have been happier with our daughter's wedding photos. Eleonora's pictures were very high-quality and composition was excellent in both formal and candid shots. She was more than accommodating. We would enthusiastically recommend her to anyone... Read More else.

Reviewed on 9/29/2017

You will love Eleonora. She is flexible, focused, and a hard-working champion! When my sister got married to her sweet love, everything was perfect. Well, except that the groom had a last minute flat tire that made him too late to do the originally planned first meet photo... Read More shoot! But Eleonora came up with a new plan, orchestrated it with her husband-partner Westley, and it was absolutely magical. The team worked so hard all night, capturing beautiful moments, the best photos of our family and friends. Elenora didn't stop for a second- even though it was her own birthday! It's so clear that she loves what she does. You'll love your photos and experience. We did!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Scott M

We love our wedding photos!!!! They are so beautiful and captured every magical moment. We are so thrilled to have had Eleonora be part of our perfect day.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017

Eleonara is such a talented photographer and a warm, sparkling person! We are so thrilled with the beautiful pictures she captured on our special day. When looking for a wedding photographer, you want both a skilled photographer and someone with great energy. With Eleonara you... Read More have the best of both!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Lucius R

I had a terrific time with Eleanora and am equally pleased by the photos she took. The shoot flew right by and I felt very well taken care of. I highly recommend her skills and her work.

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Nicole S

This review is so looooong overdue. If I could give more stars, I would. Bringing Eleonora (and by extension, her husband Wesley) on board for our big day, turned out to be one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. Eleonora is an exquisite photographer (Wes... Read More too!), with an eye for identifying all those touching moments you'd want to remember from your wedding AND the photography skills to capture them on the spot in the most beautiful way. Her innate sense of color, texture, light and composition has resulted in so many images that we cherish. In addition to the stunning quality of their work, Eleonora and Wesley were such a fun addition to the party! They brought so much positivity and passion and had a way of making their subjects feel comfortable and genuinely happy to be photographed. They can seamlessly dance between being unseen, to respectfully commanding the attention of a large unruly group, if needed. We are eternally grateful for their beautiful work. They are an adorable and incredibly talented couple and we HIGHLY recommend bringing them on board for your big day (and we have recommended them to multiple friends and family members)!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Sean S

Eleonora is the best! From our initial phone call to the wedding day and beyond, she was fantastic to work with. It’s hard to believe how many amazing photos she was able to capture all while completely following our wedding plan. My wife and I got married in California but... Read More live in Oregon, so we had to do a lot of our planning remotely. Even over the phone, we immediately clicked with Eleonora’s personality and her philosophy toward wedding photography -- that she wants to be an observer in the moment and not get in the way. She also agreed with and was supportive of our desire to not do “first look” photos before the ceremony. Avoiding the pre-ceremony shots like that can add a lot of stress for a photographer, but she handled it with paramount grace. After viewing the shots from our wedding, I can say she and her partner Wesley definitely are ninjas! We can’t believe how many great candid shots there are of us and all our guests, no one was left out, and we never felt like the photographers were monopolizing anyone’s time. Our posed shots are really great too, because both Eleonora and Wesley have a talent of getting their subjects to enjoy coming out of their shells during poses. Looking back, my wife and I are beyond thrilled with the whole experience. Eleonora is a great person and photographer, and she worked very hard for us to come up with the perfect wedding photos, for an extremely fair price -- she really is the full package. Hire her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Westley T

Ellie (That's what my southern family called her) was the epitome of patience. My brother and sis-in-law had their Jacksonville swamp wedding on the hottest day and under a time crunch as the whole wedding party had a cruise to make. She managed to get every family member in... Read More no time flat with some especially courageous shots in the wetlands that may or may not have been the chagrin of not a few dry cleaners. And then went with us all on the most raucous Carnival cruise wedding that has been in years. She took photos of everything and was so gracious, even though I think we may have been a little rough around the edges, she always felt like one of the family and I know my new sister is head over heels about all the prints she got . "HotDOG!" -WT

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ericka G

We had an photographer who made everyone in the wedding party feel warm and comfortable with her professionalism and demeaner. This incredibly talented photographer provides creativity and charisma in every shot. We were very lucky to have received family photos that have... Read More brought us all closer because of the moments caught. Thank you Eleonora

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Ericka G

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Brittany L

Absolutely amazing ! She caught moments in my wedding that make feel like I am reliving my special day . I couldn't be happier with all the photos she took ❤️

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Hayley T

Eleanora is the best! She did an amazing job and got everything I dreamed of. She is so patient and has a great eye. I'm so grateful she was available to do my wedding. The photos she took are priceless to me!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Megan B

We hired elenora for our wedding.( I do photography myself so I was a little worried about trusting someone else-) but after speaking with her I knew I was making the right call. Now all I can say is we made the best decision! She and westley made us feel at ease and even... Read More managed our rowdy bridal party. They covered every little detail - every guest- and every moment- She made our dreams come true and now we have the photos to prove it! Our guests and families are so impressed by the photos and can't wait to order and hang on our walls! 💕

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Patricia S

Eleonora is amazing. Seriously – I can’t rave about her enough. When it came to booking a photographer, I left it up to my mom because she’s into photography and is extremely picky. She found Eleonora on the knot, and we contacted her that same day. She was so friendly and... Read More personable over the phone, so we knew we had found the right person. We met her at our engagement shoot – and fyi, my husband and I are so awkward in front of the camera, but Eleonora helped us feel more in our element and we became more comfortable as the shoot went on. It was also a great way to get to know her. On your wedding day, your attention gets pulled in a million directions and there's so much going on that you miss out on certain things, but these photos show what everyone was up to from start to finish. Eleonora and Wesley captured every moment, and did so very creatively and beautifully. If I hadn’t seen pictures of me getting into my dress, and all the last minute prep my husband and his groomsmen were doing, I wouldn’t have realized how awesome and comical it was since I was so nervous and anxious in those moments. We had a romantic and elegant vibe to our wedding, and these pictures reflect that. It looks like a fairytale. We’re just so thrilled and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer. But Eleonora doesn’t stop there – she also created our thank you cards, which are amazing. Even in the way she packaged them for shipment, the detail and touches she added for the presentation was beautiful. She is truly passionate about what she does, and I can’t wait to get started on creating a wedding album with her. Thank you, Eleonora!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Shey A

SHE DOES MAGIC! Best part of the wedding planning process. Creative, open minded, professional, kind, accommodating, reasonably priced and most importantly ABSOLUTELY an AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER, that’s Eleonora. We were lucky to have her as our wedding photographer. She also did... Read More our engagement pictures which she included for free so she could get to know us better, we weren’t planning on doing engagement pictures. So happy we did it. She enlarged and framed two of those photos for us for a very reasonable price. They are hanging in our living room now. Its like Art. I can't say enough good things her and her husband/assistant Wesley. They brought a beautiful energy to our wedding. From the beginning she patiently listened to what I wanted, never said no or we can't, or made me feel unreasonable which I am sure I was at times. She did everything to bring my vision to life. She truly loves her job and wants the bride to feel happy and stress free unlike some other photographers that I interviewed before I met her. We forgot to take a photo with my husband's cousin, which made them unhappy. Eleonora suggested photo shopping them in, which was a brilliant idea. She did a bunch of especial edits for me, when I tried to pay her for the editing time she wouldn't take anything. Her focus is making her client happy. Not only they took beautiful artistic pictures but it was just a joy working with them. I had a Persian wedding, with different customs and traditions, she asked questions did her own research before the wedding to be ready. Our wedding was also very long, with a change of location, it was also on the beach. They were ready in my suite at 10 am and worked to 2am. They stayed focused throughout and worked endlessly to take all the shots I requested. A lot of our guests commented on how hard our photographers were working and how professional they were. Lets just say they were a big hit with our friends and family. ;) At the beginning I told Eleonora I don’t like my profile pictures since I think it makes my nose look big, she asked me to trust her and let her take some. Thankfully I did and those photos are my absolute favorite. She does magic. We found our lifetime photographer. If she is available to do your wedding you are very lucky.

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Annie W

If I could give a million stars I would! Eleonora and her husband Westley are incredible, fantastic, amazing and every other word that describes greatness. I feel so blessed to have found her. Not only are they talented and have fantastic eyes for their art, they are very sweet... Read More and knows how to get the job done. Eleonora and Westley took out engagement photos and wedding photos and I love them all! I will continue to hire them for all of our future photo shoots!! We are hoping its for a baby!!!

Reviewed on 3/03/2016 Ashley B

Eleanora did a FANTASTIC job photographing our wedding! if i could give her 10 stars i would! She really went above and beyond! She managed to capture every key moment with beautiful candid photos. I am in love with the photos of the wedding party! They will be cherished... Read More forever. <3

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Misha R

The most incredible, loving, attentive and creative photographer I have EVER worked with. Everyone had a BLAST working with her and she did pretty much everything that she could to get those 'perfect' shots. You've nothing to worry about if you're in Eleornoras hands.

Eleonora Barna

You are perfect as you are…I could never pretend that I have captured something exactly so. How can I? It is merely my interpretation of the moment that once stilled is no longer. But, what I can do, is evoke the emotions felt and recapture the feeling. I am always striving to harness the fleeting that is most perfect as is. This is my driving passion. I want to show you, You, in all it’s beauty and let you know, you are in good hands...