Capturing Life.

Elevate Photography wants to create joy through imagery. Our fun, experienced, professional team will make sure that your photos make you smile for years to come. Based out of our full-service studio in Englewood, we photograph weddings throughout Colorado.

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

3601 South Huron St, Englewood, CO (303) 744-6700
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Alyssa H

WOW! Elevate Photography is definitely one of the best in the business. Elevate Photography did both my engagement photos and my wedding photos. The pictures for both were AMAZING! I am so thankful that I chose to have this company shoot such important photographs. Allie... Read More G. was the photographer and I could not have picked anyone better. She has an eye for great pictures! She was attentive to our wants as the client, she was friendly and made for a fun photo shoot day, and she took phenomenal photos. We loved having her as our photographer and were so thankful that she continued the journey with us into our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Elevate Photography to anyone looking for wonderful pictures! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Victoria M

To me, the most impressive this about a photographer is their ability to capture someone's personality in a single frame. Allie Gravel, in my humble opinion, is second-to-none in this ability. For all you future brides overwhelmed at the prospect of choosing dozens of vendors... Read More for your wedding, you can- and absolutely SHOULD- trust this business with your photographs. Allie gave us some advice when we met her at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show that has stuck with us ever since- "When you're choosing your photographer, of course choose someone who takes wonderful photos, but remember how much time you'll be spending with them the day of the wedding. Pick someone who you'll be happy spending the whole day with and who you can be yourself around." Her honest and genuine advice was the some of the best we received throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. Our engagement session was the first time we had ever taken professional photographs, which can be a little bit uncomfortable. She made us feel relaxed, kept us laughing, and by the end we felt like seasoned professionals, totally prepared to take wedding pictures in a few months! We recently received our full spread of wedding photos and everyone has said the same thing - "Your photographer is AMAZING." They truly captured the spirit of the day and the personalities of everyone they photographed. While they're great in the most important ways, they're also great in all the subtle ones that make such a huge difference. They're always available to answer questions quickly, they're on time, they remember your name and your story, and they deliver exactly what they promise. Thank you to Allie, Joni, and Mel for making us laugh, cry (happy tears!), and for giving us a photo gallery full of wonderful memories of the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jenn B

This review is slightly premature as we have not received our wedding photos quite yet - but I can say with absolute confidence that from the previews they are stunning. We met with 5 photographers and there was no question that we wanted to work with Ryan at Elevate. He has an... Read More extremely artsy eye and his work is amazing. I hate getting my picture taken, but Ryan made it so easy and comfortable. Our engagement photos were amazing and Ryan put together a slide show within 45 minutes of our day of wedding photos to show to everyone at the reception. My guests LOVED it and thought it was the greatest thing since slice bread! Our wedding party commented on how great Ryan was to work with and how beautiful his photos were. Ryan really got to know my husband and I and provided great customer service. We even plan on using Ryan for future family photos (or at family photos - he gets the joke). They are a little more on the pricey side, but completely worth it. The photos were what we were willing to spend the most budget on. You receive rights to your photos and there are several packages to choose from. I highly, highly, highly recommend Elevate for all professional photo needs!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Sam B

The photography was definitely one of the more important things for us for the wedding. We spent a little more for Elevate Photography than some of their competitors but it was worth every penny. In addition to Katie's personality being great and the planning process being super... Read More easy, Katie essentially took the place of a wedding planner/day of coordinator for us. She got us back on time when I was worried we were behind, she shepherded everyone around in the nicest possible way, everyone was complimentary. And we (and our guests) LOVED the day-of slideshow they did during the reception. It was so fun to have a sneak peak like that! Very timely, very professional - 10/10 would recommend.

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Arieana H

We are so pleased to have chosen Elevate Photography for our wedding day! From the first contact all the way to our wedding day, our experience with them was out of this world! They connected us with our photographer Katie Jones, and she was absolutely fabulous! She was great at... Read More keeping in touch through the planning process, all the way up to the day of the wedding. On the day of our wedding, she blew us away. Her skills are amazing beyond words. She was great at capturing all the right moments, and keeping everyone together when it came time for family and bridal pictures. Katie made the process run so smoothly and helped us to not feel awkward behind the camera. We are absolutely thrilled to have work with Katie and Elevate Photography and will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know! -Arieana & Mani Hashemi

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Logan M

Elevate photography could not have been any more perfect! We worked with Katie from Elevate she was over the top amazing! From the first time we met with her we clicked instantly! She has such an easy going personality yet extremely bubbly and professional as well! We thoroughly... Read More enjoyed our engagement shoot where we got to know Katie even better and become more comfortable "being ourselves" in front of the camera. Prior to the wedding she had already made a list of our family, friends, and wedding parties and had the entire game plan lined out for the big day! When it came to the wedding day Katie nailed every shot! She was not only personable with our friends and family but she was efficient and professional. Our entire wedding party and family loved her! Would highly recommend this studio and Katie as your photographer. Thank you for making our big day forever memorable!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Stacey C

Ryan from Elevate was just so great for our wedding and the engagement photos. We have already seen quite a few of our photos and they were great- brought me right back to the day of the wedding and all the smiles. He was also great at communicating leading up to the wedding and... Read More making sure we had everything that we wanted. Elevate certainly knows what they are doing.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla C

Elevate Photography did our wedding photos and actually volunteered their services through the Barn at Raccoon Creek's giveaway. It was so sweet of them to even volunteer their services. The level of enthusiasm they have really made our day that much special. They took amazing... Read More pictures and I was worried because of the rain, but they made it look like it was a bright sun shining day. Katie is absolutely amazing and her energy is so contagious. Ryan even helped the guys tie their ties! i would highly recommend their services for your special day or special occasion. The pictures are beautiful and they were even able to do a slideshow during our wedding of the photos they already took which just blew everyone away!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Abby V

Beyond amazing!!!!!!! It was so great working with them from beginning to end! We had an absolute blast and got to work with Katie who made us feel so comfortable and was an amazing photographer! The pictures are breathtaking! Love love love them!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Carolina A

This five star review is for Elevate as a company but specifically, Katie. This review is long overdue--we got married in late June 2017 and I picked our photographer shortly after getting engaged. I knew it was going to be one of the most important vendors to get right. And we... Read More did get it right, so right!! Katie was absolutely spectacular--she has a fun, sweet and spunky personality that put my whole wedding party at ease (and was particularly great with the kids). Most importantly, she listened to what we wanted in terms of photography style and nailed it. It was important to us to get lots of natural shots of our guests and I think she got a great photo of every guest we had! I never really like how I look in photos and sometimes my now hubbie feels/looks awkward posing in pics but she made us look great and helped us live in the moment. Katie helped create the day (and pics of a lifetime). She is technically skilled enough that she pulled off an amazing nighttime exposure of us under the Milky Way and socially skilled enough that she made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. We will cherish her pics forever and we hope we have other chances to have her photograph important events in our lives. =) Thanks Katie and Elevate!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Leon James M

Ryan at Elevate Photography is the absolute BEST. We had Ryan shoot both our engagement and our wedding photos, and his work is incredible. Our pictures were one of the most important things to us, and Ryan blew our expectations out of the water. He is outstanding at capturing... Read More every moment, down to earth and truly a pleasure to work with. We look forward to working with Ryan in the years to come as our family grows. Thank you Ryan for your amazing work!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 David D

Allie was amazing to work with throughout the entire process. She explained the different packages and made taking photos during the wedding a blast!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Emily K

Elevate Photography is amazing! Not only is Ryan easy to work with, but he knows what he's doing. Elevate Photography is reasonably priced and made the whole experience from engagement photos to the wedding to putting together your album stress-free. The results are priceless!... Read More Do yourself a favor and hire them immediately!

2017-06-27T15:22:37 Response from the vendor

Awh, thanks Sam and Brad! You were a dream to work with! Can't wait to watch your relationship grow over the years! You know where to go when your family starts growing! wink wink -Ryan

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Kristen L

Katie was absolutely fantastic!! She was willing to do our sunrise engagement photos and after the first premier party we had no doubts we found the best photographer in the area! Not only did Katie make us feel comfortable right off the bat, but she captured us in natural... Read More moments. On the day of the wedding, she had a 2nd photographer and an assistant. Nothing felt rushed and the group photos were all very quick! Our wedding party commented that they had never been in a wedding where the group wasn't taking pictures for hours after the ceremony. They also provided a day-of slide show at our reception which was AMAZING! All of our guests were blown away that they could see beautiful photos of our experiences throughout the day in such a short time. I can't even explain how happy I am with our photographer choice and can't wait to hire them again for lifetime shots. Thank you, Katie & team at Elevate!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Matt G

McCory and his team were a pleasure to work with and as someone who is photoshy made the process a lot of fun. The pictures turned out fantastic and I would highly recommend them for a friend's wedding.

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Brittany A

Elevate photography is the best! They did both our engagement and wedding photos, which turned out beautifully!! They are friendly, reliable, organized, full of great wedding advice, and take gorgeous photos!! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer!!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Sarah V

Elevate did an absolutely beautiful job with our engagement and wedding photos. Maybe not the cheapest photographer around, but it was worth every penny. They are the most personable, friendly staff you could ever ask for and put you at ease very quickly. Our main photographer,... Read More Ryan, was truly a "ninja" always running around to get the best shots and not afraid to dive to the ground if needed to get the perfect angle. He was extremely communicative and absolutely delightful to work with. Our photos received rave reviews by all. We couldn't ask for more. Thank you, Elevate!!

2017-06-27T15:24:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you Sarah and Marc! I'm pretty sure I'm the worlds biggest ninja! ;) We were truly honored to be a part of your wedding and awesome reception. Your band and family rocked the barn down! -Ryan

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

Elevate was amazing. Ryan and Allie were an absolute pleasure to work with, and their photos are so high-quality and unique. They are great at capturing both candid moments as well as more formal engagement and wedding photos. We loved their creativity, and they made us feel... Read More right at ease. Our guests have not stopped talking about how great our wedding photos turned out! Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily P

Elevate Photography is the ABSOLUTE BEST wedding photographer in Colorado!! I cannot say enough about how great our engagement pictures were, how stunning our sneak peak of our wedding pictures turned out, but mostly our photographer Katie! She captured the most special moments... Read More and such genuine expressions in ALL of our pictures. Our day of slide show had people crying, laughing, and in awe. We received so many compliments about the day of slide show! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and one of the best vendors we worked with!!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lauren H

Elevate was my absolute favorite vendor that I worked with! Not only were our photos everything I could have ever hoped for, Katie was so amazing to work with! She was organized, flexible even though we were a bit behind on our wedding day timeline, creative, and made family... Read More photos with my HUGE extended family efficient and easy! Katie made sure to get photos and details of the wedding that were important to us. She really listens! All of my guests couldn't stop commenting on how fabulous our photographer was and I've had several people ask me already who did our wedding photos. I will recommend Elevate to anyone and everyone. It is money well spent going with Elevate, and you get SO much out of your package- the day of slideshow was one of my favorite perks. I can't say enough positive things about Elevate and Katie in particular. She is truly amazing, and there is no question that I will be a returning customer years to come.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Danielle B

Elevate was incredible! We worked with Ryan and he was fantastic. He provided us with advice and guidance all the way through the planning process. Our photos were amazing! We could not have been more in love with our engagement photos and our wedding photos! He had so many... Read More wonderful ideas and did his best to make sure every photograph was well worth it. We truly could not have been more pleased to work with Ryan. We would proudly recommend Elevate to any future bride and groom, or for any of your photography needs! We will definitely be coming back in the future as our family begins to grow. Thank you so much Ryan and Elevate for everything!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lisa R

Elevate Photography captured everything that we wanted for our wedding and more! My husband and I are so happy with the pictures that Ryan captured on our wedding day and with his creativity to capture grand pictures in downtown Denver and at the Sanctuary Golf Course! We will... Read More definitely display our wedding pictures throughout our house for everyone to see! Ryan was incredible to work with! We highly recommend Elevate Photography for your wedding! You will definitely be happy with your pictures!!!! Thank you Ryan and Elevate Photography for capturing our wedding day perfectly!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

To say that Elevate Photography and specifically Katie Jones are spectacular would be an understatement. The service they provided was exceptional, and amazing, but the help, advice, assistance, and overall attitude that this group brought to our event and our time together... Read More cannot be expressed in words. If you are looking for a photography studio, and a photographer that makes the time leading up to the event, the event AND the effort to make things after it, just amazing, Katie and Elevate are the place to go. I could be incredibly glowing, and a bit over the top here, but I will leave it at this: Elevate will forever have a place in our lives and hearts as the best thing that we did for our wedding. They made the event spectacular. Without them the day would have be wonderful, but the event would not have been as memorable. Thank you McCory, Katie and Elevate. We will always be here as a reference for you all! I would post all of what they have done, as it is truly incredible, but since they are a photography studio and artists, I don't want to take away their ability to do that! GO TO THEIR WEB SITE.... elevatephotography.com.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Ashley W

Elevate Photography is absolutely AMAZING!! The quality of work produced from them is outstanding and really captures those special moments. Ryan was our photographer for our wedding (and engagement shoot). From the moment we met Ryan - via Skype - we knew he was incredible,... Read More talented, and had a love for photography. He spent time to get to know us as a couple and learn what was important to us so he could capture those moments and tell our story. Ryan had incredible talent while shooting which made his pictures stand out among others. He had a special attention to detail which brought to life the moments experienced during our wedding - laughing, crying, hugging, dancing, etc. Once the wedding was over - Ryan continued to engage us and invite us back to the studio for a primer party which allowed us to soak in all the pictures captured on our special day. This made the entire process so personal and unforgettable. I cannot thank Ryan & Elevate enough for making our day.... you did a great job and I would recommend you to anyone in search of a photographer. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Elevate Photography. From the beginning our photographer Allie made us feel comfortable and welcomed. She went out of her way to get to know us at the engagement shoot so that we would be confident going into our wedding day photos. She... Read More communicated with us every step of the way. On our wedding day she was so easy to work with and we have had countless guests and family members rave about her work and attitude. We would highly recommend Elevate Photography and their amazing staff.

McCory James

McCory James formed Elevate Photography in 2003 making his passion his life’s work. Since that time, Elevate has photographed more than 450 weddings in Colorado and beyond. His outgoing personality, laid-back style and attention to detail have allowed him to be at the helm of one of Denver’s leading photography studios. In his free time, McCory loves to travel, volunteer, hike, and read. He also enjoys cheering on the Colorado Rapids and coaching his sons' soccer teams.