Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Wedding Albums

3601 South Huron St, Englewood, CO

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Alyssa H

WOW! Elevate Photography is definitely one of the best in the business. Elevate Photography did both my engagement photos and my wedding photos. The pictures for both were AMAZING! I am so thankful that I chose to have this company shoot such important photographs. Allie... Read More G. was the photographer and I could not have picked anyone better. She has an eye for great pictures! She was attentive to our wants as the client, she was friendly and made for a fun photo shoot day, and she took phenomenal photos. We loved having her as our photographer and were so thankful that she continued the journey with us into our wedding. I would HIGHLY recommend Elevate Photography to anyone looking for wonderful pictures! I will definitely be using them again in the future!

Elveate = Excellent Photography!

Reviewed on 9/14/2010 Lindsay B

We are so pleased with our wedding photographs! Ryan shot our engagement session, and Ryan and Katie shot our wedding and reception. The photographs reflect our personal style and truly capture the magic of that day. The Elevate team worked with us to create a package... Read More that suited our needs, and were fun, professional, and very talented. I would choose them again in a heartbeat.

Amazing Colorado Photographers!

Reviewed on 7/25/2010 Kristin P

If I had to describe Elevate Photography in a single word, it would most definitely be amazing! We started our wedding planning process about a year and a half before our May 2010 wedding. We checked out a handful of photographer referrals that we received from friends,... Read More coworkers and frankly anyone with an opinion and quickly switched focus to find a photographer that better suited our style. Elevate popped on our radar after seeing a listing on www.theKnot.com; we checked out their portfolio and the search stopped there. Elevate had everything we were looking for: fun, unique and vibrant photos; something that captured our personalities and truly showed what a fun loving couple we are. Best of all, they fit our budget (because when planning a wedding during a recession, this definitely matters). All of the photographers at Elevate are amazingly talented. We specifically worked with Ryan, for both our engagement and wedding photos, and truly can’t say enough good things about him. We could tell from that first meeting that Ryan has a passion for both photography and working with people--we knew that we were making the right decision and wouldn’t be disappointed. Ryan without a doubt surpassed all of our expectations; he was incredibly professional, responsive, provided great feedback based on his experience and was flat out a blast to work with. As for our pictures, they’re just incredible! There’s really no other way to describe them. They’re so far beyond what we were hoping for and it’s completely a result of Ryan’s vision and amazing talent. If I could give the future brides and grooms any advice in planning their wedding, it would be to: a) book Elevate Photography and b) be open and willing to try anything they suggest. If you follow those two guidelines, you will definitely not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Victoria M

To me, the most impressive this about a photographer is their ability to capture someone's personality in a single frame. Allie Gravel, in my humble opinion, is second-to-none in this ability. For all you future brides overwhelmed at the prospect of choosing dozens of vendors... Read More for your wedding, you can- and absolutely SHOULD- trust this business with your photographs. Allie gave us some advice when we met her at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show that has stuck with us ever since- "When you're choosing your photographer, of course choose someone who takes wonderful photos, but remember how much time you'll be spending with them the day of the wedding. Pick someone who you'll be happy spending the whole day with and who you can be yourself around." Her honest and genuine advice was the some of the best we received throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. Our engagement session was the first time we had ever taken professional photographs, which can be a little bit uncomfortable. She made us feel relaxed, kept us laughing, and by the end we felt like seasoned professionals, totally prepared to take wedding pictures in a few months! We recently received our full spread of wedding photos and everyone has said the same thing - "Your photographer is AMAZING." They truly captured the spirit of the day and the personalities of everyone they photographed. While they're great in the most important ways, they're also great in all the subtle ones that make such a huge difference. They're always available to answer questions quickly, they're on time, they remember your name and your story, and they deliver exactly what they promise. Thank you to Allie, Joni, and Mel for making us laugh, cry (happy tears!), and for giving us a photo gallery full of wonderful memories of the best day of our lives!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

Elevate was amazing. Ryan and Allie were an absolute pleasure to work with, and their photos are so high-quality and unique. They are great at capturing both candid moments as well as more formal engagement and wedding photos. We loved their creativity, and they made us feel... Read More right at ease. Our guests have not stopped talking about how great our wedding photos turned out! Highly, highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily P

Elevate Photography is the ABSOLUTE BEST wedding photographer in Colorado!! I cannot say enough about how great our engagement pictures were, how stunning our sneak peak of our wedding pictures turned out, but mostly our photographer Katie! She captured the most special moments... Read More and such genuine expressions in ALL of our pictures. Our day of slide show had people crying, laughing, and in awe. We received so many compliments about the day of slide show! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED and one of the best vendors we worked with!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Jenn B

This review is slightly premature as we have not received our wedding photos quite yet - but I can say with absolute confidence that from the previews they are stunning. We met with 5 photographers and there was no question that we wanted to work with Ryan at Elevate. He has an... Read More extremely artsy eye and his work is amazing. I hate getting my picture taken, but Ryan made it so easy and comfortable. Our engagement photos were amazing and Ryan put together a slide show within 45 minutes of our day of wedding photos to show to everyone at the reception. My guests LOVED it and thought it was the greatest thing since slice bread! Our wedding party commented on how great Ryan was to work with and how beautiful his photos were. Ryan really got to know my husband and I and provided great customer service. We even plan on using Ryan for future family photos (or at family photos - he gets the joke). They are a little more on the pricey side, but completely worth it. The photos were what we were willing to spend the most budget on. You receive rights to your photos and there are several packages to choose from. I highly, highly, highly recommend Elevate for all professional photo needs!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lauren H

Elevate was my absolute favorite vendor that I worked with! Not only were our photos everything I could have ever hoped for, Katie was so amazing to work with! She was organized, flexible even though we were a bit behind on our wedding day timeline, creative, and made family... Read More photos with my HUGE extended family efficient and easy! Katie made sure to get photos and details of the wedding that were important to us. She really listens! All of my guests couldn't stop commenting on how fabulous our photographer was and I've had several people ask me already who did our wedding photos. I will recommend Elevate to anyone and everyone. It is money well spent going with Elevate, and you get SO much out of your package- the day of slideshow was one of my favorite perks. I can't say enough positive things about Elevate and Katie in particular. She is truly amazing, and there is no question that I will be a returning customer years to come.

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Danielle B

Elevate was incredible! We worked with Ryan and he was fantastic. He provided us with advice and guidance all the way through the planning process. Our photos were amazing! We could not have been more in love with our engagement photos and our wedding photos! He had so many... Read More wonderful ideas and did his best to make sure every photograph was well worth it. We truly could not have been more pleased to work with Ryan. We would proudly recommend Elevate to any future bride and groom, or for any of your photography needs! We will definitely be coming back in the future as our family begins to grow. Thank you so much Ryan and Elevate for everything!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lisa R

Elevate Photography captured everything that we wanted for our wedding and more! My husband and I are so happy with the pictures that Ryan captured on our wedding day and with his creativity to capture grand pictures in downtown Denver and at the Sanctuary Golf Course! We will... Read More definitely display our wedding pictures throughout our house for everyone to see! Ryan was incredible to work with! We highly recommend Elevate Photography for your wedding! You will definitely be happy with your pictures!!!! Thank you Ryan and Elevate Photography for capturing our wedding day perfectly!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

To say that Elevate Photography and specifically Katie Jones are spectacular would be an understatement. The service they provided was exceptional, and amazing, but the help, advice, assistance, and overall attitude that this group brought to our event and our time together... Read More cannot be expressed in words. If you are looking for a photography studio, and a photographer that makes the time leading up to the event, the event AND the effort to make things after it, just amazing, Katie and Elevate are the place to go. I could be incredibly glowing, and a bit over the top here, but I will leave it at this: Elevate will forever have a place in our lives and hearts as the best thing that we did for our wedding. They made the event spectacular. Without them the day would have be wonderful, but the event would not have been as memorable. Thank you McCory, Katie and Elevate. We will always be here as a reference for you all! I would post all of what they have done, as it is truly incredible, but since they are a photography studio and artists, I don't want to take away their ability to do that! GO TO THEIR WEB SITE.... elevatephotography.com.

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Ashley W

Elevate Photography is absolutely AMAZING!! The quality of work produced from them is outstanding and really captures those special moments. Ryan was our photographer for our wedding (and engagement shoot). From the moment we met Ryan - via Skype - we knew he was incredible,... Read More talented, and had a love for photography. He spent time to get to know us as a couple and learn what was important to us so he could capture those moments and tell our story. Ryan had incredible talent while shooting which made his pictures stand out among others. He had a special attention to detail which brought to life the moments experienced during our wedding - laughing, crying, hugging, dancing, etc. Once the wedding was over - Ryan continued to engage us and invite us back to the studio for a primer party which allowed us to soak in all the pictures captured on our special day. This made the entire process so personal and unforgettable. I cannot thank Ryan & Elevate enough for making our day.... you did a great job and I would recommend you to anyone in search of a photographer. Thanks!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016

We absolutely loved our experience with Elevate Photography. From the beginning our photographer Allie made us feel comfortable and welcomed. She went out of her way to get to know us at the engagement shoot so that we would be confident going into our wedding day photos. She... Read More communicated with us every step of the way. On our wedding day she was so easy to work with and we have had countless guests and family members rave about her work and attitude. We would highly recommend Elevate Photography and their amazing staff.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Sandra B

We were truly amazed while working with Elevate Photography. First, as a bride I can speak to the overwhelming amount of “things” that need to get done. Our photographer McCory was organized, efficient and eased our minds that our day would be documented perfectly. We were... Read More fortunate that McCory was willing to travel to Rhode Island to be our photographer. He was very accommodating, meeting with us through Skype and face time to review needed details. He spent the day before the wedding scoping out the area around our church and reception venue to find the perfect backdrops for pictures. Our entire wedding party thoroughly enjoyed working with him the day of the wedding; his fun personality and ideas for pictures were perfect. Turn around on viewing our pictures was very fast. We received a sneak peak of photos on a blog a few days after the wedding, and just one month after the wedding had all of our wedding photos available to view and order. Reviewing the photos truly was like reliving the day as all our most precious moments and people’s personalities were captured so accurately. We met with McCory for a final Skype meeting to review all the options of albums and ordering prints. From a studio standpoint, although we were not able to see the studio itself we are impressed with the selection of choices for orders. We are so honored that Elevate photography was a part of our day, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Amanda M

Ali and Jo were the BEST!!!!!! They did such an awesome job capturing our day and our fun with our guests. They were so pleasant to work with and so easy to work with. They caught some of the most important moments of our day and made us feel comfortable being in front of the... Read More cameras all day. LOVE THEM! will do photos with them again.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Cara D

The entire team at Elevate is absolutely phenomenal! We had the pleasure of being in a wedding that Ryan shot last year and knew that we had to have him for our big day too. We loved every step along the way and our friends and family could not stop talking about the sneak peek... Read More slideshow during the reception, they were very impressed! We can’t wait to get our pictures back in a few weeks to see the fun that we had come to life, and we will hands down be joining the Client for Life program so that we can continue creating and documenting amazing memories!

Love Elevate!!

Reviewed on 1/26/2016

I cannnot say enough good things about Elevate!! Katie was my wedding photographer and I absolutely loved her. She went above and beyond in every regard and I love both my engagement and wedding photos more then I could have ever imagined. All of my friends and family can't stop... Read More talking about how gorgeous the images are. Her talent is top notch! The entire Elevate team are wonderful people and I HIGHLY recommend them! From initial consultation to ordering albums and prints, I have been so happy and impressed. Thank you so much Elevate!!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015 Karlis K

I absolutely love the team at Elevate and do not have enough good things to say about them! We worked mainly with Jo for our engagement and wedding pictures and then on the day of our wedding had Ali and Sam as well. All three were fabulous! Not only does Elevate take... Read More the most beautiful pictures that truly capture each subject's personality but they actually take the time to get to know you and think about your needs. One example is that the day of our engagement shoot in the mountains it was cold-think 17 degrees cold-but we wanted shots outside in the snow. Jo not only agreed to our craziness but made sure to have warm blankets and the heater going in her car between shots so that we did not freeze to death. On the day of our wedding we had the exact opposite problem-90 degrees and strangely humid for Colorado. Again, Jo was prepared and had water and A/C in the car so we could cool down before the actual ceremony. In addition to the little touches, one of the main reasons we picked Elevate was their ability to make the people in their photos look incredible and beautiful/handsome no matter shape, size, age, etc. They did not disappoint on our day either-out of over 600 pictures there are literally none that I don't like and so many I love that it is hard to choose favorites. Everyone at Elevate made us feel comfortable from beginning to end. From the first time we contacted them there was no pressure and they let us pick the package that worked for our budget. Throughout the process over a year from engagement pictures through the wedding day they were in great communication and listened to what we wanted (and did not want). I felt so comfortable with Jo (and the other ladies) and while getting ready it just felt like 3 more friends in the room with me as I prepared for my big day. After the wedding when it came time to discuss buying pictures and figuring out the pictures for our album they were extremely helpful and, again, did not try to pressure us to do anything outside of our budget. They truly focus on what you want as the wedding couple. Elevate, and specifically Jo, provided us excellent service and beautiful photos that us and our families and guests will treasure forever. I can also say that in the future when we want more pictures of us as a couple and, eventually baby/family pictures, Elevate is the only photographers that I can think of going to-and we no longer live in Colorado so that is saying something!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Krista M

Katie and the rest of the crew at Elevate were excellent. Katie shot our engagement photos and wedding, and we truly could not have asked for a better photographer. She totally got us. And she completely clicked with my husband's five-year-old son, making the shoots that much... Read More more fun. Special note: our May wedding day began with rain, followed by snow. Then we were evacuated from the venue because it was flooding! Katie was like a ninja photographer through all of this, she just kept at it and made everything look beautiful, even though she must have been freezing. Even my guests mentioned that she and Allie were total champs and helped out while everyone evacuated. If I could give them 10 stars, I would.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tiffany P

We have worked with Elevate throughout our entire 1 1/2 yr engagement and all I can say is WOW. Our photos are jaw dropping gorgeous and everyone there makes you feel welcomed. We had the best time ever shooting our engagement photos and wedding and would recommend them to... Read More everyone. We look forward to continue to work with them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Marc H

Elevate Photography is the most professional studio around. We had the pleasure of working with Katie, Ali, and Allie who did a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos. They are so creative and really know what they are doing behind the camera. We had interviewed a... Read More couple other photographers before deciding on Elevate to capture our big day. They are one of a few studios that have multiple photographers working out of the same office. This gives them access to equipment and resources that others may not have. At our engagement shoot they brought along an assistant to help with lighting, body/hand/finger positioning, hair, and perspective. At our wedding they had two photographers and an assistant that enabled so many great moments to be captured. I'm blown away by how good the photos came out and how well Elevate's crew kept the day on schedule and worked so well with all of the vendors. Elevate’s wedding packages have features that may not be offered by other vendors: two photographers + assistant, engagement photo session, wedding album, lighted photo frame for display at the wedding, all the photos on a memory stick, day-of slide show, day-of schedule planning, photo preview parties, an incredibly talented group of people, and so much more. Photos are turned around fast as they have staff to help with editing. I highly recommend Elevate for professional photography and will be using them as our family grows!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Annie S

Absolutely, wholeheartedly, without a doubt, Elevate Photography gave me the most fantastic wedding photography experience. From the first phone call I made to the studio, they were loving, excited and genuinely skilled at their craft. I am impressed by the photographer's... Read More ability to adapt to the hustle and bustle of a hectic wedding day. Katie and Ali were graceful and calm - such a pleasure to be around. Weddings bring forth a unique cast of characters (parents, "day-of planners", wedding attendants, venue coordinators, DJs, videographers, etc.) and I was fortunate to be able to rely on my Elevate team for a reliable schedule, calming reassurance, a warm nod before walking down the aisle, and (of course) photos better than imagined. There is no one else I would have wanted capturing our day. I'm thrilled it was Katie and Ali. Elevate has customers, and friends, for life. We adore them and think you will too.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Ali S

Absolutely adore the Elevate team!! Ryan was the primary photographer for both our engagement shoot and wedding and we couldn't be happier working with him! We also had the great opportunity to work with Christian as our videographer, Elevate in Motion, and his work is... Read More fantastic! The entire team at Elevate is thoughtful, fun, and massively talented. They have a great level of professionalism, creative point of view, and tremendous attention to detail. I highly recommend them and feel so honored and blessed to have them capture the most special time in our lives!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Abby L

Elevate does amazing work! We absolutely loved our time with Jo. She was always available to help us with anything that came up. The engagement shots were beautiful and from what we have seen of the wedding photos they are awesome as well! We could not have picked a better... Read More photographer to capture all the special memories from our day! We would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the near future!

Totally worth it!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Nora G

We chose to work with Katie at Elevate Photography after seeing her shoot our friends' wedding last year and we're so glad that we did! She helped us plan a perfect two-part engagement shoot and then captured dour wedding just as we hoped she would. The quality of the shots... Read More was everything we asked for--beautiful light, a dreamy feel, and perfectly showcasing our love and personalities. Katie and Allie (her second shooter for our wedding) were so fun and easy to work with--our out-of-town friends all suspected that we had just asked a couple of our friends to shoot the wedding because of the easy rapport we had with the team. We highly recommend!

McCory James

McCory James formed Elevate Photography in 2003 making his passion his life’s work. Since that time, Elevate has photographed more than 450 weddings in Colorado and beyond. His outgoing personality, laid-back style and attention to detail have allowed him to be at the helm of one of Denver’s leading photography studios. In his free time, McCory loves to travel, volunteer, hike, and read. He also enjoys cheering on the Colorado Rapids and coaching his sons soccer teams.

Start a Conversation!