Is this your business? claim it now

Eleven Weddings Photography

(2)

Sarasota, FL

Eleven Weddings Photography

15 Paradise Plaza #366, Sarasota, FL

Best Wedding Photojournalist in Florida!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Jamie E

I must have researched over 100+ photographers for my wedding day and each time, I kept coming back to Chip. I honestly became a fan of his work and followed his blog. Before I met him, I could already tell he had a unique creative flair and would be a blast on the wedding day. All the above was true and his photos were more then I could even imagined. My husband and I have never been professionally photographed unless you recall the terrible highschool senior portraits. He made us look like we were in a piece of art. If I had to do this all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Plus, friends and family who recently had gotten married now wished they had used Chip for their wedding! Now what does that say!

Magnificent!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Kelly C

Similarly to the first date I had with my husband and to the first time I tried on my wedding dress, the first time I came across www.elevenweddings.com I knew this was the photographer for us. My husband and I set up an informal meeting with Chip before we hired him and that sealed the deal. He is very laid back and easy to work with - sometimes you don't even know that he is there. The photos from our wedding day are amazing, beautiful, artistic. All the things I wanted. The day goes by so quickly, but the photos last a lifetime. I can not put into words how greatful I am to have these photos to share with my friends and family now and to show my children and grandchildren down the road.

Send Email