Is this your business? claim it now

Eleven Weddings Photography

Sarasota, FL

Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

15 Paradise Plaza, Sarasota, FL

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Cori N

I can't even count the number of compliments I've received on our wedding photos. Everyone I know, engaged couples to single people with no wedding in sight, have all told me that they are booking Chip for their weddings People are literally blown away by the photos. He will... Read More make your wedding look like it's in a magazine spread. His eye for detail and color is unparalleled. I have friends who attend weddings almost every other weekend who have told me that no other wedding photos have even come close to the ones that Chip captured. Plus, Chip is SUPER awesome to work with - laid back, smart, funny, and most importantly, professional. If you want the best photos possible, look no further than Eleven Weddings!

Best Wedding Photojournalist in Florida!

Reviewed on 2/10/2015 Jamie E

I must have researched over 100+ photographers for my wedding day and each time, I kept coming back to Chip. I honestly became a fan of his work and followed his blog. Before I met him, I could already tell he had a unique creative flair and would be a blast on the wedding day.... Read More All the above was true and his photos were more then I could even imagined. My husband and I have never been professionally photographed unless you recall the terrible highschool senior portraits. He made us look like we were in a piece of art. If I had to do this all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. Plus, friends and family who recently had gotten married now wished they had used Chip for their wedding! Now what does that say!

Magnificent!

Reviewed on 11/19/2011 Kelly C

Similarly to the first date I had with my husband and to the first time I tried on my wedding dress, the first time I came across www.elevenweddings.com I knew this was the photographer for us. My husband and I set up an informal meeting with Chip before we hired him and that... Read More sealed the deal. He is very laid back and easy to work with - sometimes you don't even know that he is there. The photos from our wedding day are amazing, beautiful, artistic. All the things I wanted. The day goes by so quickly, but the photos last a lifetime. I can not put into words how greatful I am to have these photos to share with my friends and family now and to show my children and grandchildren down the road.