The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Brittani H

We had high expectations when it came to choosing a DJ/company for our wedding. Upon speaking to Elite Entertainment for the first time, we immediately knew this company was a great fit for us. Rob was incredibly helpful and easy to contact and talk to when planning the fine... Read More details to fit exactly how we envisioned our day. As the bride, I contacted Rob to help plan the details of a surprise flash mob for my groom, and he went above and beyond to make sure the moment was exactly how I wanted it and kept it a surprise during every conversation with my husband. For our actual wedding, Nate Coronado was our DJ. He surpassed any expectations we had by playing all the music we'd outlined in playlists as well as gauging the crowd for what pace of music they needed. My husband was in charge of booking our DJ, and from the very beginning, him and Nate hit it off. Nate was very professional, respectful, fun and catered to our every request that night. He made sure to play a wide variety of songs to engage the entire crowd. We had over 80% of our guests still at the reception until the final song played, and we give this credit to Nate for making the atmosphere so much fun! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Nate Coronado and Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana H

Ryan and Elite were nothing short of fantastic. My husband and I are kind of picky when it comes to music, and after a lackluster DJ at a wedding we attended last summer, we were pretty nervous about finding a really great DJ for our wedding. However, Ryan nailed every aspect of... Read More the reception and was so professional and courteous the entire time! Not only did he introduce himself to everyone giving speeches once they arrived for cocktail hour, but he checked with them again during dinner to give them a better idea of what time they would be speaking. Ryan also was great with giving clear instructions so that everyone knew when dinner/cake cutting/speeches/dances/dessert/bouquet toss were so that nobody felt as if they missed out on anything. There was a hilarious moment when two guests tied their ties together and created a limbo bar -- Ryan noticed this immediately and switched to the "Limbo Rock," which was perfect and made that moment even better (and he snagged a picture of it that he sent to me, which I will treasure forever). Finally, he played every song we requested and his additions meshed perfectly. The dance floor was never empty, and the last song of the night ended things on the most perfect note. Overall, I would recommend Elite and Ryan 100%, they truly made our day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Shelbi P

Ryan was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!! I was absolutely OBSESSED with our music! And so were our guests! I got so many comments on how amazing he was! He did such a great job checking in with us throughout the night, and made us feel totally at ease. We also rented a photo booth... Read More from elite, and the attendant was also great! We did have some technical difficulties with the photo booth at one point, but it was fixed quickly and was back up running. Both Ryan, and the photo booth gal (can't remember her name) were so sweet the entire night. Would definitely recommend them for anyone! They work as a team it seems in the whole company, because we talked to the owner, Matt a few times through the planning process, and had multiple phone meetings and emails exchanged with Rob who also works at Elite. They are AMAZING and I could not be happier with our decision to use them at our wedding! I want to have it all over again to dance all night! :-)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kalen K

Our DJ Chris was great. He played all the right music and kept the flow of the wedding perfect. I highly recommend elite DJ and entertainment for any event.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lisa R

Chris was an awesome DJ and emcee at our wedding!!! We were so happy with Elite Entertainment at our reception for our wedding and Chris was so nice and introduced himself right away and made sure that he played everything that we were wanting as well as read the crowd well to... Read More keep everyone dancing! I highly recommend Elite Entertainment for any event! They were easy to work with and flexible and kept following up to make sure that we did not have questions and had everything together and planned before the big day! Everything went smoothly and the day flowed perfectly thanks to Chris! Thank you for helping to make the day perfect Chris and Elite Entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jamie S

Elite DJ is the best! They did my sister's wedding last year, so it was an easy choice to use them again for my Breckenridge wedding. So organized and professional. Eric was so willing to adjust spaces due to weather. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Margo G

Elite Entertainment went above and beyond throughout the whole planning and event process. They were great to work with, very friendly and professional! Jason did an amazing job at our wedding!! He was so accommodating and professional. He quickly adjusted as the weather and... Read More timeline changed from original plans. He put me at ease as he made everything seem effortless and was not bothered by making adjustments. The music was fantastic, just what we wanted and I only heard positive and great things from our guests. Thank you Jason and Elite Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

WOW! Elite really made this day memorable. They were on top of things to ensure everything was ready to go before the big day, and on that day, Chris kept the music going and the dance floor full. Chris worked with the venue coordinator to keep planned events on schedule.... Read More Thanks for making the evening special for Andrew and Lisa, and all of their family and guests.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kelly F

Picking a DJ is something I saved to do at the last minute because I was so nervous to pick a good one. Elite Entertainment was phenomenal! They eased my worries in every way and absolutely made our wedding the ultimate party. I will recommend them to all of my friends and... Read More family!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Hillary R

First of all, I have to say that hiring the DJ for our wedding was something that I did not take lightly. We love to dance and have fun so I knew that the DJ had to be the best of the best, and with Elite DJ, we got just that. Everyone at Elite DJ was so accommodating, so... Read More responsive, flexible and just all around amazing! When we got assigned a DJ, Will, he was happy to meet me prior to the wedding and to discuss what I wanted and didn't want. I wanted to make sure that it felt like their was a DJ actually present, not just music playing off an iTunes playlist. Will did just that. He was phenomenal! He kept the party going and was so flexible that when we wanted to keep the party going another hour- he stayed without question! I have been to so many weddings where the DJ talks way too much but Will only talked when making announcements and was just so on top of everything. I can't say enough good thinks about Elite DJ and Will. If you are looking for a real DJ, who can keep the party going all night, look no further- these are your guys!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Audrey S

They were awesome! Responded very quickly with any questions we had and they never made us feel stressed about the things we needed to get done on our part. Our DJ was Chaz and he was great as well. Played a good variety of music and really got the guests onto the dance... Read More floor. In fact our dance floor was packed from the first song it opened up all the way to the last song of the night. Would highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kelcy P

We not only used Elite for a DJ, we also used them for a photo booth and lighting. They were absolutely fantastic! From the first time I spoke with them on the phone to the end of our wedding, they were professional, attentive to detail and answered every question I had (and I... Read More had a lot!). The DJ, Dave, was wonderful to work with. He made the night go very smooth and everyone had a great time! The photo booth was awesome! I had not ever seen one like it! Everyone had a blast with it. Lastly, the lighting inside the tent and our bistro lights really tied our patio look together. It was perfect! Thank you Elite for providing an amazing service and contributed to our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ryan H

Billy was our DJ for the evening and knocked it out of the park. We didn't give him any song suggestions. He was great at reading the crowd and playing what kept people on the dance floor. The company as a whole was very professional, organized and super easy to work with!... Read More Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Leigh O

Elite Entertainment is wonderful!! We are so glad we hired them to DJ our wedding reception on 6/25/2016 at the Golf Club at Bear Dance. Their website was a great tool to help plan our wedding and they were so responsive to questions and requests. They took time to meet with us... Read More and call us prior to our wedding to make sure they had every detail right and our reception went beautifully. All of our special songs were played, none of the banned songs were played, and the DJ had the entire wedding up and dancing all night - my grandparents had to be forcefully removed from the dance floor at the end of the night! I'm still receiving compliments from my guests on what a good time they had! I will highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding or hosting an event that requires a DJ.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Sara

AWESOME!! Jason was the best. They were super responsive and checked in with us frequently. Jason was very in-tune with what we wanted and did a fantastic job executing our vision. Perfect emcee and great DJ. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We had no choice but to use Elite for our wedding, because they were the only DJ allowed at our venue. And for good reason!!! They are absolutely, positively amazing. Throughout every step of the process, I was blown away by their professionalism and how on top of it they were.... Read More Jason, our DJ, did the music for our ceremony as well as the reception. He was professional, energetic, and paid attention to every detail. Not one thing was left out. I cannot praise Jason and Elite highly enough. Worth every single penny!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Alex A

Elite DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! The entire planning process was super easy as a result of the planning sheets within our client portal which ensured that we had everything covered for the night of and our DJ would be completely prepared. We spoke with Rob a few... Read More weeks before the wedding and he talked us through all of our planning sheets to make sure Yan would have everything he needed for our ceremony and reception. Yan did an incredible job at our ceremony to ensure that the right music was played at the right time and did a great job fading in and out so as not to interrupt our ceremony. The music during cocktail hour and dinner was spot on and exactly the type of music I described that I would like to hear. Yan did a great job of keeping guests of all ages at our wedding engaged and on the dance floor and everyone commented that he had the perfect “DJ voice” and demeanor. I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism, friendliness and responsiveness that we received while working with Elite DJ! Thanks so much for making our wedding a night that we, nor our guests, will ever forget!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Caitlin J

Wow. There is a reason why Elite is so highly rated. From start to finish, service was amazing. Elite is great with communication- everything is so easy to personalize and if you have any questions or need help picking music they are on top of it. Helpful suggestions and... Read More everything. The night of my wedding Jaz was so awesome. Picked out amazing songs and had everyone dancing until the very end. I would suggest Elite to anyone looking for a DJ and I have already suggested them to a few of my friends looking for a DJ. You really can't go wrong if you pick Elite to DJ your event.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Michael D

Elite Entertainment was my choice after my first meeting with Ryan Solley. The structure and customer service of this outfit is unmatched! After the final deals had been made there was almost a seamless transition from Ryan to Rob. After meeting with Rob it was very clear that... Read More Elite has a culture that they breed and it is very welcoming and helpful. Rob had taken the time to meet with my wife and I after hours and on his own time to help iron out the final details of our wedding. They were able to put together details and special music arrangements for us that truly added to our experience. Lastly the actual DJ (Eric), I would like to state that I am huge micro-manager and love to have my hand in every pot, even on my wedding day... When I approached Eric I immediately began going into my typical self and then suddenly Eric stopped me and placed his hands on my shoulders and said "You have nothing to worry about." That moment allowed me to have huge weight lifted off of my chest. With Elite Entertainment you don't just get a DJ, you get a team from top to bottom with your best interests in mind at all times!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Alessa K

We loved having Elite DJ at our wedding, Jordan did a wonderful job throughout the night. He really kept all parties together and ontime, everything ran pretty smoothly. They are a great company to use and will work with you and exactly what you want to happen on your special... Read More day. There is a great online platform that makes it easy to use and understand, and they can meet with you in person to really feel what you are looking for. The DO NOT play list is as important as the playlist. Thank you Elite DJ, it was a once in a lifetime wedding!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Luke did an amazing job at our daughter's wedding! He had a true pulse on the crowd and provided music that pleased everyone! The dance floor was packed all night! I would highly recommend Elite! The service leading up to the day was flawless as well! There website is... Read More simple and covers all music needs to help create a magical event! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Elite DJ was great to work with from the very beginnning. Jaz was our DJ and he did a great job, he kept people on the dance floor. We've heard from so many that attended our wedding how much fun it was and Jaz helped with that! I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Ellen H

Elite DJ was amazing, especially Chris. The company was so professional a the response time was perfect. The website they give you to plan everything is easy to use and if they don't have a song, they will get it without a problem. Chris kept the cocktail hour and the reception... Read More flowing perfectly. The main thing I wanted for my reception was that everyone danced, and Chris made that happen. He played songs everyone knew and there was never a dull moment! I highly recommend Elite DJ (Chris) for your wedding! I would not have changed one thing!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Caryanne R

If you want a total no-stress experience at your wedding, trust the guys at Elite Entertainment. We ran into them at a tasting-event at our venue back in January. From their website - where we made payments and selected songs, to their state of the art equipment, to the day of... Read More the event, where Jason kept the wheels on our rather chaotic bus - sprinting between wherever the photographer had sequestered us, anyone making a toast, and the wedding planner - Elite Entertainment were real pros.