The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Brianna C

Chris with Elite was AWESOME! Our guests absolutely loved him and the music at our wedding. He met with us face to face beforehand to walk us through everything and gave us a lot of good suggestions when we needed them. Chris was the best, I absolutely recommend him!!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Kendra L

Nate and the entire team at Elite Entertainment did an incredible job throughout the entire planning process and at our wedding! We were extremely impressed with their talent, professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness. Great company to work with and we would recommend... Read More them without hesitation. 5 stars!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Cara G

Chris was our DJ from Elite and we LOVED him! I loved the fact that you could read all of the bio's online and then request a specific DJ! Chris was even able to face time with us and we knew within 2 minutes of talking to him that he was the perfect fit for us! The entire... Read More process with Elite was SO easy. Everyone was helpful; no one forced any decisions and if you had questions, they were there to answer them! What an amazing company!! Thank you Chris for doing an AMAZING job!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Brad B

I can’t put into words how pleased we are with the whole organization. From start to finish you guys have just been flawless. When it came time to put it all to work the night of our reception, you stayed the course of being exceptional. Chris was the best and so was our photo... Read More booth. The gal at the photo booth was happy to help and direct everyone on what to do and how to get their pictures sent to them. I could rave on and on about Chris, but I just want to say he went above and beyond that night to make sure we had the time of our lives and we certainly did. Everyone there said it was the most fun they’ve ever had at a wedding before (some even said including their own lol). Once the dance floor started it never had a lull, we danced the night away. Our only regret is that we didn’t have more time to dance. EliteDJ stands true to their name - Elite. Exceptional. Every Time. From the bottom of our hearts, we sincerely thank you guys for helping provide us with an unforgettable night.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Matt K

Ryan and Elite DJ were absolutely amazing! The lead up process to the wedding helped lay out all the basics so we knew what to expect. However, it was the amazing service, flexibility and energy on the day of the event that made things so great. We got compliment upon... Read More compliment about Ryan and our wedding was a blast with people dancing and having fun all night! I cannot recommend them strongly enough!

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Stephanie E

I am SO glad we used Elite Entertainment for our decor and DJ! They took such good care of our wedding and made sure all details were taken care of so I didn't have to worry. Jaz was our DJ and he was awesome! He kept the dance floor going all night! We were really happy with... Read More our experience with Elite Entertainment and strongly recommend you use them too!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lynn O

We are so happy we hired Elite DJ for our wedding! We were super impressed with their planning process -- Yan and Rob made it simple and stress free for us, yet covered everything that was important to us. We had Chris as our DJ and he was amazing at keeping the party flowing... Read More and on schedule. Our dance floor was packed the whole night and I think that's the true testament of how good a job they did! We also hired Elite DJ to run a photo booth and that was also a hit! People were taking pictures the entire night, we got a copy of every picture taken, and the props they provided were top notch. Thank you to the entire team at Elite DJ for making our wedding such a special and stress-free occasion!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Jessica K

Chris did an awesome job! He actually got people dancing at our brunch wedding! He was so fun and Elite was very professional and thorough in their contacts with me. Great experience!

Reviewed on 3/06/2017

We loved working with Elite Entertainment for our A/V and DJ needs! We recently got married at Devils Thumb Ranch and everything was flawless from their end. We worked specifically with Rob (on the front end/planning) and Jason was our DJ. Both were incredibly friendly,... Read More accommodating and made us feel very confident and comfortable with everything. THey did a fantastic job. I couldn't recommend them more!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Jeremy L

We worked with Bill and Rob from Elite Entertainment for our wedding night. The service was top notch. They took care of us all along the way. They were open and receptive to all our song recommendations and took guidance to create and drive the evening.The night of the actual... Read More event Billy was great from being the MC and always on point. Everyone had nothing but high remarks for the whole night. These guys come greatly recommended.

Reviewed on 2/15/2017 Lauren G

I had the pleasure of working with Billy at a wedding this past weekend and was blown away! As a planner, it's great to have someone who is super responsive and works with their couples to find just the right songs. On the day of, Billy set a fun and celebratory tone for the... Read More wedding guests and got everyone to dance their hearts out!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Elizabeth B

Elite Entertainment was an exceptional choice for our wedding and Nate provided outstanding service that went beyond what we expected. Not only did Nate arrive early to our wedding (in Grand Lake on an unexpected snowy October day) but, he never stopped working the entire time... Read More he was there. He was personable and fun, he had excellent timing and a great vibe with the reception. We didn't give a lot of direction other than wanting our guests to have an awesome time and that is exactly what Nate provided! He even got me water as I hid from the arriving guests waiting to walk down the aisle with my Dad! Such a sweetheart. I would also like to give praise to Elite Entertainment as they recognized my husband's service in the Navy and provided us a discount- definitely not an expected gesture or one that goes without appreciation! Thank you again Elite and Nate for helping making our wedding day the most memorable of our lives. Casey and Liz Barman

Reviewed on 1/06/2017 Monica M

Chris Duffy was absolutely the best thing to happen to our wedding! He was professional, fun, and open to all of our ideas and song requests. A wonderful company and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 12/27/2016 Ruthie B

Chris was our DJ from Elite and we are so grateful for how professional and fun he was in MC'ing our reception. Picking out a wedding DJ is intimidating, because we have all seen so many bad wedding DJs--but Chris made us feel so confident and comfortable when we first sat down... Read More with him to plan. Chris made our guests feel welcome and involved, and when we had a couple unexpected events at the wedding he thought on his feet and handled it like a true pro. Everyone we interacted with at Elite was very helpful, and we knew we made the right choice. We also rented a lot of uplights from them, and while you can get these from other companies online, I would recommend booking them with Elite for your event. One less thing to think about as the bride, and they can sync them with your music to kick off the dance party.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Jennifer C

Ryan and Elite Entertainment were absolutely wonderful for our wedding in June. We were so impressed with how easy they made the process. Ryan was a hit at our wedding and read the crowd perfectly! Everyone was dancing all night long. We also opted for uplighting and a monogram... Read More for our dance floor which we were extremely happy with. Thank you Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Allie C

We loved using Elite Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. The entire process from booking to the wedding day was easy and stress free. I really liked how there was a client portal where I could upload songs I liked, didn't like, special songs etc. After the wedding we have... Read More received numerous compliments on our DJ, Ryan, who was able to keep the evening flowing well and keep people dancing through the night. His taste for song selection and ability to read the crowd and what kept people dancing was great! I would highly recommend any couple book elite entertainment for their wedding; they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jolene V

Greg was our DJ, and when we met with him prior to our wedding, immediately put us at ease. I had a last minute request during the reception, as well as a slight program change and he had absolutely no problem with either request. Utmost professionalism. Contract and budget... Read More were easy as we were up front with what our restraints were. Luckily they were a preferred vendor with our venue, so there was a gracious discount. Picking our songs and setting our requests/playlists was great, and their customer website/interface was super easy to work with and set up all special songs. We received numerous compliments from our guests after the fact about how the music was great, and never a dull moment. Elite was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Brittany M

My husband and I were so pleased with our experience with Chris Duffey and the team at Elite Entertainment as the DJ of our wedding. Chris was super personable and the hit of the night! While we made several requests and listed our tastes prior to the event, Chris did an... Read More excellent job reading the crowd and understanding what song needed to be played next. We wanted the party to go all night, and it did! At 1 a.m. we still had a full dance floor. We had the time of our life and it was in no small part because of the music and Chris' presence. He goes with the flow and endeavors to make it your night, no matter what song you want to play! Thank you Chris and Elite!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Bridget S

Elite DJ was one of the best decisions we made. Justin was professional, great at what he does, and I had guests tell me after the wedding they were impressed with how friendly and fun he was. Don't keep looking, just book Elite! We used them for a photo booth as well and had a... Read More great experience.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Justin W

Elite Entertainment was awesome to work with throughout the entire process! Rob and, our DJ, Chris were able to meet every need we asked of them and made our big day very easy and smooth. The music was great and Chris was able to keep the "party" going until the very end! Thank... Read More you Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kellie B

We considered Elite Entertainment as a DJ option for our October 2016 wedding. We initially contacted them in mid-December 2015 after reading several high reviews noted on the Knot. Over the course of one month, I received 10 emails from them, only two in response to a message... Read More I had sent. We did have one phone call to discuss initial plans, and I was disappointed that the DJ did not adjust his style or communication messaging after I informed him of a desire for “calm setting”. We had a Sunday brunch wedding planned, and knew that we would prefer more of a low-key setting, not the over the top disco ball and lighting party that tends to occur with evening weddings. Even after informing them that we were using another vendor, I have continued to receive multiple promotional emails and the “unsubscribe” link isn’t helping (tried twice already!).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danae B

We hired Ryan Solley with Elite DJ for our wedding in september, and he was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly what songs to play to get everyone out on the dance floor. He really listened to what we wanted for the music at our wedding and there wasn't one song that we didn't... Read More like. We have had multiple people tell us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had dancing all night. I would definitely recommend Elite DJ and Ryan!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 McKenzie S

Absolutely fabulous! Matt Kenfield is the most fun DJ (in the world-- ever!!) His whole team from the first consultation to the days leading up our wedding event, to the night itself, were professional, thoughtful, extremely experienced and knew how to throw a great party! We... Read More loved the little touches-- smooth transitions, jokes, music selection, lights and overall vibe that got everybody on the dance floor! My friends and family all raved about the "awesome DJ"! We also did the photo booth, which was a must -do, blast! So many fun pictures to capture this amazing night-- and really let everybody let loose and have a great time. Thank you Elite DJ! I would recommend you a hundred times over to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

Elite DJ was amazing. We had initial meetings with Ryan before our DJ was assigned, and he was so great at answering our questions and providing lots of details so we were comfortable with the process. We were assigned Chris as our DJ, and he was the best! We met with him once... Read More before our wedding, and he genuinely wanted to get to know us as a couple and our music preferences. During the wedding itself, there was not a dull moment on the dance floor. Chris did a great job of reading the crowd and mixing in our must-play songs when appropriate. Elite’s online software made filling out our song lists (must play, do not play, special songs) super easy. We highly recommend!