The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Ashlee G

Elite Entertainment from the start was a great company to work with. This was one of the first companies that we spoke to for the wedding and I am so happy that we decided to go with them! They were very helpful with the planning process and love the personalized websites they... Read More provide as a planning tool. We did not just use them for a DJ but also lighting and photo booth! The photo booth was a huge hit and we love all the funny photos we got! The market lights added the perfect touch to our ceremony! They have so many options to choose from and try their hardest to make your vision come to light. Chris was our DJ and let me tell you, WE LOVED HIM. He was absolutely amazing throughout the entire day/night and I am beyond thankful to have had him there. He put up with our crazy wedding party and kept the dance floor moving!! He checked in with us throughout the night to make sure we were happy with the way things were going and he never disappointed!! We are extremely happy with the services that we received from Elite Entertainment and would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 2/12/2018 Sarah B

We were so impressed by Billy at my sister's wedding that we knew we wanted him for our wedding too! Billy made our night amazing. He is so great at quietly touching base with you as the night is progressing to make sure we did everything we wanted but he does it in such... Read More helpful, non-intrusive way that it felt like we could just relax and trust him to let the night flow how it is suppose to. He plays great music that gets EVERYONE dancing! We have great videos of my grandma dancing away and having a blast to all our friends enjoying the music as well. We could not ask for a better DJ. He truly helped make our night spectacular! Thanks Billy! We will forever be grateful for you!!!

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Liz J

First, I'd like to say THANK YOU! Thank you so much Elite for all of the time, effort, and love you put into our special day. My fiance and I really wanted a live band, but due to a hand full of reasons we decided to go with a DJ service instead (which looking back, we're so... Read More happy with our decision). Jason, our DJ was beyond great. We had an idea of what we wanted, but didn't exactly know how to bring it all together-- Jason seamlessly brought our ideas together to make it that much more special. Not only did Jason turn the reception into a dance party, he was accommodating to all of the last minute changes we had! 10/10!!!! Secondly, the other staff for elite were amazing as well. Ryan made curtesy calls to review our timeline and had suggestions that really tied everything together extremely nicely. If you are looking for a DJ service that has experience and really knows what they're doing don't search long-- elite entertainment are the guys/gals for the job!!! Again, thanks guys.

Reviewed on 2/07/2018 Angela L

We did not end up going with Elite Entertainment but Jason was so great to work with I still wanted to write a review! Jason was helpful, attentive to my questions and clearly would have done a great job! They seem to have a ton of different options to have the perfect... Read More entertainment and I'm sure we wouldn't have been disappointed! Thanks Jason!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Mariana M

Jazz, Ryan, and everyone we met and worked with at Elite were so amazing. We had them DJ our full wedding (pre-ceremony through reception), and we loved the online system we used to plan the music of the wedding. We were planning from 10,000 miles away and the user-friendly... Read More interface made it so easy. We always felt that Elite was keeping in touch and we left our pre-wedding phonecall feeling really confident and comfortable that our DJ could facilitate the feel we wanted for our evening. He did not disappoint. He set all the right moods at all the right times. He also checked in with us throughout the night. We are so happy with the service we received! In addition to the DJing, we also rented uplighting and a photobooth from Elite. Both really added to the ambiance of the evening and were so fun! Highly recommend the photobooth. We did the green screen background and our guests loved it! Thank you Elite for making our night so amazing!

Reviewed on 1/21/2018 Laura F

Elite Entertainment was an extremely easy and helpful company to work with. Everyone we came in contact with from the pre-wedding planning, to the day-of, was friendly, helpful, kind, and informative. We had a great meeting in their offices the day before the wedding and had... Read More an opportunity to get all of our questions answered. Unfortunately, my husband and I got the flu the day of the wedding, but anytime I remembered to tune into the music, Chris was playing exactly the right thing. While Corey and I were not in the dancing mood, there were people dancing all night long. I would definitely recommend Elite Entertainment and Chris.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Kimberly J

Elite Entertainment absolutely ROCKED the casbah in the best possible way. It's always a hit-or-miss proposition when it comes to choosing a DJ for your wedding, but I can say--unequivocally--that you will not be disappointed with Elite Entertainment. Ryan Solley set us up with... Read More the best DJ ever!! Rene was the best tune slinger and MC around. He carefully curated a playlist that had my guests up and out of their seat--which is a tough task with my non-dancing family and friends!! He was also able to coordinate seamlessly with my live jazz musicians (who played during my pre-ceremony reception). The student musicians commented on Elite's professionalism and their courtesy, which enhanced their performance and made them sound like they were playing in the most sophisticated sound stage even though they were outdoors. The other component to Elite Entertainment that I cannot say enough good things about is their lighting professionals. Yan Volodarsky was phenomenal to work with. We had an indoor-outdoor space that was perfect, but our venue was transformed into an even more amazing space with their lighting treatment that Yan crafted to perfection. Beautiful bistro lights strung from the trees and over the seating area, and uplighting in the ballroom to add the perfect touch. Even if you haven't considered adding lighting to your venue, I highly recommend letting the team at Elite show you how much their expertise can help transform your space from 'okay' to 'wow' with lights. Elite Entertainment can do it all...and at an incredibly competitive price. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Meagan S

Elite Entertainment was fantastic to work with for our wedding! So many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. He not only kept the Bride & Groom on schedule, but he also played great music and fulfilled all our 'must have' requests. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Kevin L

Working with Elite was an absolute dream. They were prompt, professional, accommodating, fun, and creative. I had a lot of music that I wanted to be played, and they let me create specific spotify playlists for each part of my day. They also thought about everything for... Read More me—they could answer all questions I had, and they made sure I wasn't forgetting anything. They made such a daunting task enjoyable and possible. For the day itself, we had Billy as our DJ. He exceeded expectations. He was so flexible, helpful, fun, funny. He also played fantastic music that really got the crowd going (he did a great job playing everything I wanted him to play and then played similar music to fill in gaps). Everyone was dancing the whole night. We also know that Billy DJs at Rockies games, and we plan to visit him when he's playing. We'd highly recommend Elite for all your DJ needs. They took care of everything perfectly, and they made our special day even more special and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Lenee R

Elite Entertainment, specifically Jaz is a fantastic DJ. The music choices for our wedding kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end and everyone mentioned how great he was the entire evening! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Elite Entertainment.... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Courtney S

Our guests enjoying the music and dancing all night was very important to my Groom and I. Our DJ-Jason did an incredible job and we can't thank him and Elite Entertainment enough! The process with Elite Entertainment was easy and the communication throughout the planning was... Read More fabulous! I can't recommend them enough!!! Jason was also so sweet and kept checking in with the Groom and I all night to make sure we were doing well and that we were happy with the music. Our guests have also been raving about how good our DJ was since the wedding as well!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Michele W

Chris did an amazing job and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long. Dinner music was also on point. Very professional and easy to work with DJ company. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Shanna B

Chris was amazing. He was helpful, accommodating, and made our wedding run so smoothly. Ryan and Yan at Elite went above and beyond my expectations for customer service and Ryan even made a custom track to honor my deceased brother. It was so touching, and it really helped make... Read More our day wonderful. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Brittany R

Elite Entertainment helped us with all of our DJ needs and they made it so easy! Our DJ was great and kept everyone dancing all night and kept our special requests on track. They were great!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Joanna B

There isn’t a better DJ or photo booth that you will ever find out there. The managing team keeps up with you making sure every detail is covered by the time your big day comes around. Their website is super easy to use and get all of your information into an organized timeline.... Read More They were even able to edit down a song for us last minute! Chris was extremely professional, dressed to impress and performed above and beyond anything we ever could have imagined. Kept the night moving beautifully, made sure my bride and I were getting everything we needed. I’m sure they have other great guys but Chris is who you want! The up lighting is a must. Set a beautiful, luxurious, rich feeling for our dinner then once the dance party began they created a dance club atmosphere with great multi color and music effects! The photo booth was a huge hit and so easy to use. Great way to get some family and friends out of their comfort zone and to get goofy and have fun! I could sit here and keep going but here aren’t enough words for how amazing this company really is!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelly W

Everyone we worked with or spoke to were amazing; they were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Ryan was an amazing DJ who worked to meet our specific needs. He was flexible and accommodating the night of the event and had everything organized and... Read More working to meet our additional requests. He did an awesome job with the music and everyone mentioned how great he was at the end of the night. Not only that, but he was the perfect MC, moving everything along, announcing events so all our guests could be ready and participate. He had a great personality and manner of presentation. Thank you to Elite Entertainment and Ryan for making our night so special

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ilia P

Absolutely killed it!!! We had Chris as our DJ for our wedding on Oct 26th and he was awesome!! Everyone was up dancing all night and he was so great with requests. I attended my cousin’s wedding years ago where they were the DJ and hired them b/c it was a blast!! Highly... Read More recommend. You’ll dance your a$$ off all night.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Korinna G

Your DJ at your wedding either gets people excited and dancing or causes people to go home early. Jaz was so good at reading the room and getting everyone up dancing! Meeting and working with Jaz and Elite DJ was so easy and well worth it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Chrissy O

Elite DJ was great and so easy to work with! I love that you can put as much input into your day as you want. About a week prior we went through all of the final details and on the day of the wedding everything was perfect! We booked them from 4:30 until 11pm so they did the... Read More ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. We had Billy and he kept the night flowing and kept everyone on track. The playlist of music was great as well. Some new music, some classic 80's, and everything in between. I didn't have to worry about a thing and just got to relax and enjoy the night which is all you can ask for on your wedding day. They were wonderful and couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha G

Elite was truly incredible throughout the entire wedding process. Chris was a spectacular DJ, who really respected the music that my husband and I wanted to include, while balancing all genres and keeping our guests engaged and on the dance floor all night. He met with us... Read More personally, prior to the wedding to get a feel for our personalities individually and as a couple. Ryan was extremely professional and supported us through the planning process, up until just a few days before the wedding. Can't say enough good things about Elite! Highly, highly recommended vendor.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alexandra M

Elite DJ was wonderful! They helped so much with everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sarah M

Easy to work with, timely, and played some pretty solid tunes. However, the microphones didn't work/popped/crackled during our ceremony, which is the most important part. All we received was a quick "Sorry, it was the wind." I understand that having an outdoor wedding can be... Read More dicey when it comes to the elements, but it was pretty disappointing because we felt like it didn't matter to them that no one could hear our ceremony. I felt like he should have had a back up mic that worked, or would have stepped in to attempt to fix the issue. But overall, they are a solid company, and I would recommend for the reception portion of the evening.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stacy D

THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!! After hearing them at a friends wedding, I had to book them for my own! Jazz was AWESOME, super professional, dressed up for the job and took all the drunken requests! I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat after how easy they were to work with, and... Read More showed up the day of 100% prepared. The best bang for your buck, you can be assured that they will take care of you!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristina L

I am SO happy I booked Elite Entertainment as they were excellent! They were amazing to work with and I would strongly recommend to anyone! If you are looking for a team that 'does it all' then definitely book with these guys. They were extremely nice, accommodating, and... Read More organised. They made the day run smooth and stress free. They were by far my favourite vendor and made my wedding day amazing! A HUGE THANK YOU to their team! Dj was great! The lighting made the reception room look great, and the photo booth was very modern, and the guest loved it.