After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Liz E

I would absolutely recommend Elite Entertainment for any wedding or other event for that matter that you want music and lighting for. They are very professional and great to work with from start to finish. The website is very user friendly and their service, including going... Read More all details with the customer personally, ensure your event will go exactly as planned. Nate was professional, friendly, flexible, and engaging. Thanks to Nate and Yan for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ellie S

Billy is the best! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. Very professional, helpful and fun. Thank you Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amanda G

Great company. These guys are all experienced in what they do and honestly I felt no worry on our big day. We explained what we needed, and they showed up prepared and ready to go. Kept us in the loop throughout the night, played our songs, were incredibly professional, and they... Read More have an online portal that you can use to note your special songs, speeches and events. Well organized company, definitely hire them! We had Chaz as our DJ and he was GREAT! So nice and fun to work with.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kelli M

Elite was a great company to work with. Paul was an amazing DJ who played all the right songs for our wedding up in Beaver Creek @ the Park Hyatt. He was flexible with our timeline as things were moved around a bit on the day of, and truly made a memorable experience for us!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Anjali S

Rob and Luke did a great job. We had a dual Hindu/American wedding and they were able to coordinate all the different aspects. We were impressed with how everything fell into place with our complicated wedding plans.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 David M

Don't look any further for wedding or event entertainment, these guys are professional in both appearance and demeanor and know how to keep everyone having a great time. Billy MC'd our wedding and we could not have been more happy with his work. Everyone was up and dancing... Read More from all ages. Highly recommend and would use them again for another event.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Rachel G

We LOVED Elite!! The entire process with them was great, and the event went off without a hitch. Jason was our DJ and we thoroughly enjoyed having him there. We used Elite for lighting, too, and LOVED everything about the way the event looked. Thank y'all SO MUCH for making our... Read More event perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Erica H

Elite Entertainment was one of my favorite vendors at our wedding! Chaz Miles was our specific DJ... he was fantastic! He kept the crowd engaged, played great music and checked in with us to see if there was anything else that we needed. I would highly recommend Elite DJ again... Read More to anyone looking for a great time!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Amy

I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Entertainment to any couple planning a wedding. From start to finish, our experience with the staff was phenomenal. They made me feel completely at ease so that I could focus my attention on other details of the wedding, and they are the true... Read More definition of professionals. We had Billy as our personal DJ and he was fantastic! When he first sat down with us, he was extremely organized and had thought of important details that didn't even cross my mind! He was able to pick up what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding right away, and he totally delivered! We had so many compliments from guests on the music and he kept guests on the dance floor all night long. Not only did he read the room like a pro, but he also check in with my husband and I on several occasions to see how everything was going. He also communicated with the other vendors at the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Elite Entertainment also set up market lights and up-lighting that looked absolutely spectacular. We had a very small window of time for set-up but the staff had everything set up well within the time frame. These guys also set up a photo booth at our wedding which was a total hit! The guests had so much fun and we were able to put together an awesome guest book full of great photos from the booth! There was a photo booth attendant standing by to make sure everything ran smoothly and that people knew how to use and access their photos. I'll save you the trouble: don't look any further, Elite DJ is hands down the best!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Katie M

I contacted elite entertainment ONCE to inquire about price, they not only were more expensive than three other companies I was looking at, but they also have refused to leave me alone. I received multiple calls, texts, emails prior to my wedding and even now (after the wedding... Read More is over) I continue to get hassled by them with more emails. I've NEVER written a bad review but it seems to be getting ridiculous and I wish I never inquired in the first place.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Brittani H

We had high expectations when it came to choosing a DJ/company for our wedding. Upon speaking to Elite Entertainment for the first time, we immediately knew this company was a great fit for us. Rob was incredibly helpful and easy to contact and talk to when planning the fine... Read More details to fit exactly how we envisioned our day. As the bride, I contacted Rob to help plan the details of a surprise flash mob for my groom, and he went above and beyond to make sure the moment was exactly how I wanted it and kept it a surprise during every conversation with my husband. For our actual wedding, Nate Coronado was our DJ. He surpassed any expectations we had by playing all the music we'd outlined in playlists as well as gauging the crowd for what pace of music they needed. My husband was in charge of booking our DJ, and from the very beginning, him and Nate hit it off. Nate was very professional, respectful, fun and catered to our every request that night. He made sure to play a wide variety of songs to engage the entire crowd. We had over 80% of our guests still at the reception until the final song played, and we give this credit to Nate for making the atmosphere so much fun! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Nate Coronado and Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana H

Ryan and Elite were nothing short of fantastic. My husband and I are kind of picky when it comes to music, and after a lackluster DJ at a wedding we attended last summer, we were pretty nervous about finding a really great DJ for our wedding. However, Ryan nailed every aspect of... Read More the reception and was so professional and courteous the entire time! Not only did he introduce himself to everyone giving speeches once they arrived for cocktail hour, but he checked with them again during dinner to give them a better idea of what time they would be speaking. Ryan also was great with giving clear instructions so that everyone knew when dinner/cake cutting/speeches/dances/dessert/bouquet toss were so that nobody felt as if they missed out on anything. There was a hilarious moment when two guests tied their ties together and created a limbo bar -- Ryan noticed this immediately and switched to the "Limbo Rock," which was perfect and made that moment even better (and he snagged a picture of it that he sent to me, which I will treasure forever). Finally, he played every song we requested and his additions meshed perfectly. The dance floor was never empty, and the last song of the night ended things on the most perfect note. Overall, I would recommend Elite and Ryan 100%, they truly made our day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Shelbi P

Ryan was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!! I was absolutely OBSESSED with our music! And so were our guests! I got so many comments on how amazing he was! He did such a great job checking in with us throughout the night, and made us feel totally at ease. We also rented a photo booth... Read More from elite, and the attendant was also great! We did have some technical difficulties with the photo booth at one point, but it was fixed quickly and was back up running. Both Ryan, and the photo booth gal (can't remember her name) were so sweet the entire night. Would definitely recommend them for anyone! They work as a team it seems in the whole company, because we talked to the owner, Matt a few times through the planning process, and had multiple phone meetings and emails exchanged with Rob who also works at Elite. They are AMAZING and I could not be happier with our decision to use them at our wedding! I want to have it all over again to dance all night! :-)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kalen K

Our DJ Chris was great. He played all the right music and kept the flow of the wedding perfect. I highly recommend elite DJ and entertainment for any event.

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Lisa R

Chris was an awesome DJ and emcee at our wedding!!! We were so happy with Elite Entertainment at our reception for our wedding and Chris was so nice and introduced himself right away and made sure that he played everything that we were wanting as well as read the crowd well to... Read More keep everyone dancing! I highly recommend Elite Entertainment for any event! They were easy to work with and flexible and kept following up to make sure that we did not have questions and had everything together and planned before the big day! Everything went smoothly and the day flowed perfectly thanks to Chris! Thank you for helping to make the day perfect Chris and Elite Entertainment!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Jamie S

Elite DJ is the best! They did my sister's wedding last year, so it was an easy choice to use them again for my Breckenridge wedding. So organized and professional. Eric was so willing to adjust spaces due to weather. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/09/2016 Margo G

Elite Entertainment went above and beyond throughout the whole planning and event process. They were great to work with, very friendly and professional! Jason did an amazing job at our wedding!! He was so accommodating and professional. He quickly adjusted as the weather and... Read More timeline changed from original plans. He put me at ease as he made everything seem effortless and was not bothered by making adjustments. The music was fantastic, just what we wanted and I only heard positive and great things from our guests. Thank you Jason and Elite Entertainment!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

WOW! Elite really made this day memorable. They were on top of things to ensure everything was ready to go before the big day, and on that day, Chris kept the music going and the dance floor full. Chris worked with the venue coordinator to keep planned events on schedule.... Read More Thanks for making the evening special for Andrew and Lisa, and all of their family and guests.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Kelly F

Picking a DJ is something I saved to do at the last minute because I was so nervous to pick a good one. Elite Entertainment was phenomenal! They eased my worries in every way and absolutely made our wedding the ultimate party. I will recommend them to all of my friends and... Read More family!

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Hillary R

First of all, I have to say that hiring the DJ for our wedding was something that I did not take lightly. We love to dance and have fun so I knew that the DJ had to be the best of the best, and with Elite DJ, we got just that. Everyone at Elite DJ was so accommodating, so... Read More responsive, flexible and just all around amazing! When we got assigned a DJ, Will, he was happy to meet me prior to the wedding and to discuss what I wanted and didn't want. I wanted to make sure that it felt like their was a DJ actually present, not just music playing off an iTunes playlist. Will did just that. He was phenomenal! He kept the party going and was so flexible that when we wanted to keep the party going another hour- he stayed without question! I have been to so many weddings where the DJ talks way too much but Will only talked when making announcements and was just so on top of everything. I can't say enough good thinks about Elite DJ and Will. If you are looking for a real DJ, who can keep the party going all night, look no further- these are your guys!!!

Reviewed on 8/03/2016 Audrey S

They were awesome! Responded very quickly with any questions we had and they never made us feel stressed about the things we needed to get done on our part. Our DJ was Chaz and he was great as well. Played a good variety of music and really got the guests onto the dance... Read More floor. In fact our dance floor was packed from the first song it opened up all the way to the last song of the night. Would highly recommend to anyone

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kelcy P

We not only used Elite for a DJ, we also used them for a photo booth and lighting. They were absolutely fantastic! From the first time I spoke with them on the phone to the end of our wedding, they were professional, attentive to detail and answered every question I had (and I... Read More had a lot!). The DJ, Dave, was wonderful to work with. He made the night go very smooth and everyone had a great time! The photo booth was awesome! I had not ever seen one like it! Everyone had a blast with it. Lastly, the lighting inside the tent and our bistro lights really tied our patio look together. It was perfect! Thank you Elite for providing an amazing service and contributed to our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ryan H

Billy was our DJ for the evening and knocked it out of the park. We didn't give him any song suggestions. He was great at reading the crowd and playing what kept people on the dance floor. The company as a whole was very professional, organized and super easy to work with!... Read More Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Leigh O

Elite Entertainment is wonderful!! We are so glad we hired them to DJ our wedding reception on 6/25/2016 at the Golf Club at Bear Dance. Their website was a great tool to help plan our wedding and they were so responsive to questions and requests. They took time to meet with us... Read More and call us prior to our wedding to make sure they had every detail right and our reception went beautifully. All of our special songs were played, none of the banned songs were played, and the DJ had the entire wedding up and dancing all night - my grandparents had to be forcefully removed from the dance floor at the end of the night! I'm still receiving compliments from my guests on what a good time they had! I will highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding or hosting an event that requires a DJ.