The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 1/13/2018 Kimberly J

Elite Entertainment absolutely ROCKED the casbah in the best possible way. It's always a hit-or-miss proposition when it comes to choosing a DJ for your wedding, but I can say--unequivocally--that you will not be disappointed with Elite Entertainment. Ryan Solley set us up with... Read More the best DJ ever!! Rene was the best tune slinger and MC around. He carefully curated a playlist that had my guests up and out of their seat--which is a tough task with my non-dancing family and friends!! He was also able to coordinate seamlessly with my live jazz musicians (who played during my pre-ceremony reception). The student musicians commented on Elite's professionalism and their courtesy, which enhanced their performance and made them sound like they were playing in the most sophisticated sound stage even though they were outdoors. The other component to Elite Entertainment that I cannot say enough good things about is their lighting professionals. Yan Volodarsky was phenomenal to work with. We had an indoor-outdoor space that was perfect, but our venue was transformed into an even more amazing space with their lighting treatment that Yan crafted to perfection. Beautiful bistro lights strung from the trees and over the seating area, and uplighting in the ballroom to add the perfect touch. Even if you haven't considered adding lighting to your venue, I highly recommend letting the team at Elite show you how much their expertise can help transform your space from 'okay' to 'wow' with lights. Elite Entertainment can do it all...and at an incredibly competitive price. You will NOT be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Meagan S

Elite Entertainment was fantastic to work with for our wedding! So many of our guests commented on how great our DJ was. He not only kept the Bride & Groom on schedule, but he also played great music and fulfilled all our 'must have' requests. Thank you!

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Kevin L

Working with Elite was an absolute dream. They were prompt, professional, accommodating, fun, and creative. I had a lot of music that I wanted to be played, and they let me create specific spotify playlists for each part of my day. They also thought about everything for... Read More me—they could answer all questions I had, and they made sure I wasn't forgetting anything. They made such a daunting task enjoyable and possible. For the day itself, we had Billy as our DJ. He exceeded expectations. He was so flexible, helpful, fun, funny. He also played fantastic music that really got the crowd going (he did a great job playing everything I wanted him to play and then played similar music to fill in gaps). Everyone was dancing the whole night. We also know that Billy DJs at Rockies games, and we plan to visit him when he's playing. We'd highly recommend Elite for all your DJ needs. They took care of everything perfectly, and they made our special day even more special and enjoyable!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Lenee R

Elite Entertainment, specifically Jaz is a fantastic DJ. The music choices for our wedding kept everyone on the dance floor until the very end and everyone mentioned how great he was the entire evening! We couldn't be happier with our decision to work with Elite Entertainment.... Read More Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/06/2017 Courtney S

Our guests enjoying the music and dancing all night was very important to my Groom and I. Our DJ-Jason did an incredible job and we can't thank him and Elite Entertainment enough! The process with Elite Entertainment was easy and the communication throughout the planning was... Read More fabulous! I can't recommend them enough!!! Jason was also so sweet and kept checking in with the Groom and I all night to make sure we were doing well and that we were happy with the music. Our guests have also been raving about how good our DJ was since the wedding as well!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Michele W

Chris did an amazing job and kept everyone out on the dance floor all night long. Dinner music was also on point. Very professional and easy to work with DJ company. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Shanna B

Chris was amazing. He was helpful, accommodating, and made our wedding run so smoothly. Ryan and Yan at Elite went above and beyond my expectations for customer service and Ryan even made a custom track to honor my deceased brother. It was so touching, and it really helped make... Read More our day wonderful. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Brittany R

Elite Entertainment helped us with all of our DJ needs and they made it so easy! Our DJ was great and kept everyone dancing all night and kept our special requests on track. They were great!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Joanna B

There isn’t a better DJ or photo booth that you will ever find out there. The managing team keeps up with you making sure every detail is covered by the time your big day comes around. Their website is super easy to use and get all of your information into an organized timeline.... Read More They were even able to edit down a song for us last minute! Chris was extremely professional, dressed to impress and performed above and beyond anything we ever could have imagined. Kept the night moving beautifully, made sure my bride and I were getting everything we needed. I’m sure they have other great guys but Chris is who you want! The up lighting is a must. Set a beautiful, luxurious, rich feeling for our dinner then once the dance party began they created a dance club atmosphere with great multi color and music effects! The photo booth was a huge hit and so easy to use. Great way to get some family and friends out of their comfort zone and to get goofy and have fun! I could sit here and keep going but here aren’t enough words for how amazing this company really is!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelly W

Everyone we worked with or spoke to were amazing; they were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Ryan was an amazing DJ who worked to meet our specific needs. He was flexible and accommodating the night of the event and had everything organized and... Read More working to meet our additional requests. He did an awesome job with the music and everyone mentioned how great he was at the end of the night. Not only that, but he was the perfect MC, moving everything along, announcing events so all our guests could be ready and participate. He had a great personality and manner of presentation. Thank you to Elite Entertainment and Ryan for making our night so special

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ilia P

Absolutely killed it!!! We had Chris as our DJ for our wedding on Oct 26th and he was awesome!! Everyone was up dancing all night and he was so great with requests. I attended my cousin’s wedding years ago where they were the DJ and hired them b/c it was a blast!! Highly... Read More recommend. You’ll dance your a$$ off all night.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Korinna G

Your DJ at your wedding either gets people excited and dancing or causes people to go home early. Jaz was so good at reading the room and getting everyone up dancing! Meeting and working with Jaz and Elite DJ was so easy and well worth it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Chrissy O

Elite DJ was great and so easy to work with! I love that you can put as much input into your day as you want. About a week prior we went through all of the final details and on the day of the wedding everything was perfect! We booked them from 4:30 until 11pm so they did the... Read More ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. We had Billy and he kept the night flowing and kept everyone on track. The playlist of music was great as well. Some new music, some classic 80's, and everything in between. I didn't have to worry about a thing and just got to relax and enjoy the night which is all you can ask for on your wedding day. They were wonderful and couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha G

Elite was truly incredible throughout the entire wedding process. Chris was a spectacular DJ, who really respected the music that my husband and I wanted to include, while balancing all genres and keeping our guests engaged and on the dance floor all night. He met with us... Read More personally, prior to the wedding to get a feel for our personalities individually and as a couple. Ryan was extremely professional and supported us through the planning process, up until just a few days before the wedding. Can't say enough good things about Elite! Highly, highly recommended vendor.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alexandra M

Elite DJ was wonderful! They helped so much with everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sarah M

Easy to work with, timely, and played some pretty solid tunes. However, the microphones didn't work/popped/crackled during our ceremony, which is the most important part. All we received was a quick "Sorry, it was the wind." I understand that having an outdoor wedding can be... Read More dicey when it comes to the elements, but it was pretty disappointing because we felt like it didn't matter to them that no one could hear our ceremony. I felt like he should have had a back up mic that worked, or would have stepped in to attempt to fix the issue. But overall, they are a solid company, and I would recommend for the reception portion of the evening.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stacy D

THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!! After hearing them at a friends wedding, I had to book them for my own! Jazz was AWESOME, super professional, dressed up for the job and took all the drunken requests! I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat after how easy they were to work with, and... Read More showed up the day of 100% prepared. The best bang for your buck, you can be assured that they will take care of you!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristina L

I am SO happy I booked Elite Entertainment as they were excellent! They were amazing to work with and I would strongly recommend to anyone! If you are looking for a team that 'does it all' then definitely book with these guys. They were extremely nice, accommodating, and... Read More organised. They made the day run smooth and stress free. They were by far my favourite vendor and made my wedding day amazing! A HUGE THANK YOU to their team! Dj was great! The lighting made the reception room look great, and the photo booth was very modern, and the guest loved it.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Briana F

They were amazing!! Renee made our day so special! They asked questions to make sure our day went just as we wished. They kept in touch and answered any questions that we asked in a timely manner! I would highly recommend them to any of my family or friends getting married!! Top... Read More notch!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amber B

We got the market lights for our venue and they looked spectacular. These guys were great and so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kari O

Our wedding was a little abnormal with requesting a dance floor that was fueled by a mix of the Stones and country classics. Chris did an AMAZING job taking our input and adding in music that fit right in. We were also concerned with an outdoor mountainside ceremony in the wind,... Read More but there were no issues with any of the guests hearing the vows and the music as we walked down the aisle. Strongly recommend Elite!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Catherine S

Elite was an exceptional choice for my son's wedding day! We rented draping, chandeliers and some furniture. The Elite associates were punctual and professional! Our draping was a bit extensive and they hung it beautifully! So happy we chose Elite! They made my son and... Read More daughter in law's magical day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelly T

Ryan, Yan, Josi ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE... did such a fantastic job. I used ELite entertainment for photobooth, dj and decorations. There were a few hiccups with the DJs along the way but I truly think that it all happened for a reason because we ended up with Cam as our DJ... Read More and let me tell you.. HE IS A BLAST! all of our guests LOVED him. he was very accommodating, friendly, took requests, and he knew his music and audience! It was great, Cam was even having a little party by himself dancing at the dj booth! He was hilarious and so friendly. I really recommend this company for all your needs. The uplighting was fantastic and don't even get me started on the photobooth! I am not kidding even if you use Elit JUST for your photobooth you won't be disappointed. the pictures turn out WAY better than I expected and then after your wedding they send you a link to ALL of the pictures your guests took throughout the night. It is incredible. I promise. Yan and Ryan and Josi were all so communicative and friendly. They were so good about responding in a timely manner and worked very well with my coordinator. I cannot say enough great things about Elite Entertainment. AMAZING. If you like to have a good time...ASK FOR CAM!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Rachel H

Amazing! We cannot say enough about Chris Duffey with Elite Entertainment! From the first email, meeting one another and of course our amazing wedding day! He did a phenomenal job capturing exactly what we wanted! His timing, song selection and directing/entertaining our guests... Read More couldn't have been better. Our guests had a fantastic time and we are so thankful for him!! Throughout our planning experience, Elite staff was always friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. Their easy to use website is so fun and convenient to plan and pay as you go! We also had a photo booth at our wedding - it was a HUGE hit with guests! Thank you Elite for everything!!