The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Allie C

We loved using Elite Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding. The entire process from booking to the wedding day was easy and stress free. I really liked how there was a client portal where I could upload songs I liked, didn't like, special songs etc. After the wedding we have... Read More received numerous compliments on our DJ, Ryan, who was able to keep the evening flowing well and keep people dancing through the night. His taste for song selection and ability to read the crowd and what kept people dancing was great! I would highly recommend any couple book elite entertainment for their wedding; they will not disappoint!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jolene V

Greg was our DJ, and when we met with him prior to our wedding, immediately put us at ease. I had a last minute request during the reception, as well as a slight program change and he had absolutely no problem with either request. Utmost professionalism. Contract and budget... Read More were easy as we were up front with what our restraints were. Luckily they were a preferred vendor with our venue, so there was a gracious discount. Picking our songs and setting our requests/playlists was great, and their customer website/interface was super easy to work with and set up all special songs. We received numerous compliments from our guests after the fact about how the music was great, and never a dull moment. Elite was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 11/24/2016 Brittany M

My husband and I were so pleased with our experience with Chris Duffey and the team at Elite Entertainment as the DJ of our wedding. Chris was super personable and the hit of the night! While we made several requests and listed our tastes prior to the event, Chris did an... Read More excellent job reading the crowd and understanding what song needed to be played next. We wanted the party to go all night, and it did! At 1 a.m. we still had a full dance floor. We had the time of our life and it was in no small part because of the music and Chris' presence. He goes with the flow and endeavors to make it your night, no matter what song you want to play! Thank you Chris and Elite!

Reviewed on 11/18/2016 Bridget S

Elite DJ was one of the best decisions we made. Justin was professional, great at what he does, and I had guests tell me after the wedding they were impressed with how friendly and fun he was. Don't keep looking, just book Elite! We used them for a photo booth as well and had a... Read More great experience.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Justin W

Elite Entertainment was awesome to work with throughout the entire process! Rob and, our DJ, Chris were able to meet every need we asked of them and made our big day very easy and smooth. The music was great and Chris was able to keep the "party" going until the very end! Thank... Read More you Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Kellie B

We considered Elite Entertainment as a DJ option for our October 2016 wedding. We initially contacted them in mid-December 2015 after reading several high reviews noted on the Knot. Over the course of one month, I received 10 emails from them, only two in response to a message... Read More I had sent. We did have one phone call to discuss initial plans, and I was disappointed that the DJ did not adjust his style or communication messaging after I informed him of a desire for “calm setting”. We had a Sunday brunch wedding planned, and knew that we would prefer more of a low-key setting, not the over the top disco ball and lighting party that tends to occur with evening weddings. Even after informing them that we were using another vendor, I have continued to receive multiple promotional emails and the “unsubscribe” link isn’t helping (tried twice already!).

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Danae B

We hired Ryan Solley with Elite DJ for our wedding in september, and he was absolutely amazing! He knew exactly what songs to play to get everyone out on the dance floor. He really listened to what we wanted for the music at our wedding and there wasn't one song that we didn't... Read More like. We have had multiple people tell us how great our DJ was and how much fun they had dancing all night. I would definitely recommend Elite DJ and Ryan!

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 McKenzie S

Absolutely fabulous! Matt Kenfield is the most fun DJ (in the world-- ever!!) His whole team from the first consultation to the days leading up our wedding event, to the night itself, were professional, thoughtful, extremely experienced and knew how to throw a great party! We... Read More loved the little touches-- smooth transitions, jokes, music selection, lights and overall vibe that got everybody on the dance floor! My friends and family all raved about the "awesome DJ"! We also did the photo booth, which was a must -do, blast! So many fun pictures to capture this amazing night-- and really let everybody let loose and have a great time. Thank you Elite DJ! I would recommend you a hundred times over to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

Elite DJ was amazing. We had initial meetings with Ryan before our DJ was assigned, and he was so great at answering our questions and providing lots of details so we were comfortable with the process. We were assigned Chris as our DJ, and he was the best! We met with him once... Read More before our wedding, and he genuinely wanted to get to know us as a couple and our music preferences. During the wedding itself, there was not a dull moment on the dance floor. Chris did a great job of reading the crowd and mixing in our must-play songs when appropriate. Elite’s online software made filling out our song lists (must play, do not play, special songs) super easy. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Carly C

Elite Entertainment was incredible to work with and we absolutely loved our DJ, Dave. He went above and beyond in helping resolve some issues that came up with the venue during our reception and he also helped us to stick to our timeline. He played great music and had all our... Read More guests out on the dance floor all night.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily P

Elite was a great company to work with! Ryan kept in contact with us to ensure if we had any questions during the planning process and what was still needed for the day of. We met Jaz our DJ at our reception. I would have preferred to have met prior to our wedding but honestly... Read More everything turned out as planned and he did a great job. He played all the right songs to keep the dance floor hopping. He was flexible with our timeline as things were moved around a bit on the day of and checked in with us during the reception. They are very professional and are within pricing of all the other quotes I received. Recommended for sure!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Catherine R

Elite Entertainment was a pleasure to work with - from lighting and DJ'ing to ensuring that our wedding reception ran smoothly and without any hiccups. Paul (DJ) and Yan (lighting) were incredibly kind, and helped my husband and me to feel at ease in the midst of a very busy... Read More day. I'm grateful for their, and the entire Elite Entertainment staff's, professionalism and responsiveness throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the wedding day, itself. I recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Karen M

Chris made our reception so much fun, while keeping our classy theme. He really helped our wedding be what we wanted as well as what our guests wanted. It was great working with them beforehand - they were so easy to communicate with and I felt like I was friends with everyone... Read More in their office by the day of my wedding. Everyone was incredibly accommodating. Perfect DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Niamh H

Billy was our DJ last month and was truly AMAZING! From our first skype meeting to the day of he did everything in his power to ensure our guests had an amazing time- and they certainly did! He was so upbeat and has the most positive, fun personality- but is also very much a... Read More professional! We were so lucky to get Billy!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christine A

Jason was awesome!!! Hands down one of the best overall weddings and dance parties! Jason kept people dancing all night long! Thanks for such a memorable night!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ryan M

Ditto what every else is saying. Elite was fantastic to work with and Ryan, our DJ for the wedding, was perfect. From the cocktail hour to the last song, the music was exactly what the bride and groom wanted, And, the dance floor was never empty so what more can I say, Great... Read More job, Ryan and Elite staff.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Sonja H

Chris Duffy was great! He kept things moving along, took requests, made announcements, checked in with us just a couple of times on timing of things and set up outside sound for our ceremony and uplights for our reception room. Elite Entertainment has a great website where they... Read More walk you through the ceremony and reception and ask you preferences (along with recommendations if you need them). Then Chris called a couple of weeks before our wedding just to make sure we had everything set up. We had a seamless evening thanks in part to Chris!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Mike F

Look no further! These guys are off the chain. We didn't have a single stress with the music because they make it so easy. From Josie to Ryan, to Rob, to Chaz (our DJ), everyone is so awesome. They really know how to make for one hell of a wedding, and I don't have a single... Read More regret about choosing Elite DJ.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Liz E

I would absolutely recommend Elite Entertainment for any wedding or other event for that matter that you want music and lighting for. They are very professional and great to work with from start to finish. The website is very user friendly and their service, including going... Read More all details with the customer personally, ensure your event will go exactly as planned. Nate was professional, friendly, flexible, and engaging. Thanks to Nate and Yan for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ellie S

Billy is the best! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. Very professional, helpful and fun. Thank you Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amanda G

Great company. These guys are all experienced in what they do and honestly I felt no worry on our big day. We explained what we needed, and they showed up prepared and ready to go. Kept us in the loop throughout the night, played our songs, were incredibly professional, and they... Read More have an online portal that you can use to note your special songs, speeches and events. Well organized company, definitely hire them! We had Chaz as our DJ and he was GREAT! So nice and fun to work with.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kelli M

Elite was a great company to work with. Paul was an amazing DJ who played all the right songs for our wedding up in Beaver Creek @ the Park Hyatt. He was flexible with our timeline as things were moved around a bit on the day of, and truly made a memorable experience for us!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Anjali S

Rob and Luke did a great job. We had a dual Hindu/American wedding and they were able to coordinate all the different aspects. We were impressed with how everything fell into place with our complicated wedding plans.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 David M

Don't look any further for wedding or event entertainment, these guys are professional in both appearance and demeanor and know how to keep everyone having a great time. Billy MC'd our wedding and we could not have been more happy with his work. Everyone was up and dancing... Read More from all ages. Highly recommend and would use them again for another event.

Start a Conversation!