The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Kelcy P

We not only used Elite for a DJ, we also used them for a photo booth and lighting. They were absolutely fantastic! From the first time I spoke with them on the phone to the end of our wedding, they were professional, attentive to detail and answered every question I had (and I... Read More had a lot!). The DJ, Dave, was wonderful to work with. He made the night go very smooth and everyone had a great time! The photo booth was awesome! I had not ever seen one like it! Everyone had a blast with it. Lastly, the lighting inside the tent and our bistro lights really tied our patio look together. It was perfect! Thank you Elite for providing an amazing service and contributed to our perfect wedding!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Ryan H

Billy was our DJ for the evening and knocked it out of the park. We didn't give him any song suggestions. He was great at reading the crowd and playing what kept people on the dance floor. The company as a whole was very professional, organized and super easy to work with!... Read More Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Leigh O

Elite Entertainment is wonderful!! We are so glad we hired them to DJ our wedding reception on 6/25/2016 at the Golf Club at Bear Dance. Their website was a great tool to help plan our wedding and they were so responsive to questions and requests. They took time to meet with us... Read More and call us prior to our wedding to make sure they had every detail right and our reception went beautifully. All of our special songs were played, none of the banned songs were played, and the DJ had the entire wedding up and dancing all night - my grandparents had to be forcefully removed from the dance floor at the end of the night! I'm still receiving compliments from my guests on what a good time they had! I will highly recommend this company to anyone planning a wedding or hosting an event that requires a DJ.

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Sara

AWESOME!! Jason was the best. They were super responsive and checked in with us frequently. Jason was very in-tune with what we wanted and did a fantastic job executing our vision. Perfect emcee and great DJ. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016

We had no choice but to use Elite for our wedding, because they were the only DJ allowed at our venue. And for good reason!!! They are absolutely, positively amazing. Throughout every step of the process, I was blown away by their professionalism and how on top of it they were.... Read More Jason, our DJ, did the music for our ceremony as well as the reception. He was professional, energetic, and paid attention to every detail. Not one thing was left out. I cannot praise Jason and Elite highly enough. Worth every single penny!!!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Alex A

Elite DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! The entire planning process was super easy as a result of the planning sheets within our client portal which ensured that we had everything covered for the night of and our DJ would be completely prepared. We spoke with Rob a few... Read More weeks before the wedding and he talked us through all of our planning sheets to make sure Yan would have everything he needed for our ceremony and reception. Yan did an incredible job at our ceremony to ensure that the right music was played at the right time and did a great job fading in and out so as not to interrupt our ceremony. The music during cocktail hour and dinner was spot on and exactly the type of music I described that I would like to hear. Yan did a great job of keeping guests of all ages at our wedding engaged and on the dance floor and everyone commented that he had the perfect “DJ voice” and demeanor. I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism, friendliness and responsiveness that we received while working with Elite DJ! Thanks so much for making our wedding a night that we, nor our guests, will ever forget!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Caitlin J

Wow. There is a reason why Elite is so highly rated. From start to finish, service was amazing. Elite is great with communication- everything is so easy to personalize and if you have any questions or need help picking music they are on top of it. Helpful suggestions and... Read More everything. The night of my wedding Jaz was so awesome. Picked out amazing songs and had everyone dancing until the very end. I would suggest Elite to anyone looking for a DJ and I have already suggested them to a few of my friends looking for a DJ. You really can't go wrong if you pick Elite to DJ your event.

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Michael D

Elite Entertainment was my choice after my first meeting with Ryan Solley. The structure and customer service of this outfit is unmatched! After the final deals had been made there was almost a seamless transition from Ryan to Rob. After meeting with Rob it was very clear that... Read More Elite has a culture that they breed and it is very welcoming and helpful. Rob had taken the time to meet with my wife and I after hours and on his own time to help iron out the final details of our wedding. They were able to put together details and special music arrangements for us that truly added to our experience. Lastly the actual DJ (Eric), I would like to state that I am huge micro-manager and love to have my hand in every pot, even on my wedding day... When I approached Eric I immediately began going into my typical self and then suddenly Eric stopped me and placed his hands on my shoulders and said "You have nothing to worry about." That moment allowed me to have huge weight lifted off of my chest. With Elite Entertainment you don't just get a DJ, you get a team from top to bottom with your best interests in mind at all times!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Alessa K

We loved having Elite DJ at our wedding, Jordan did a wonderful job throughout the night. He really kept all parties together and ontime, everything ran pretty smoothly. They are a great company to use and will work with you and exactly what you want to happen on your special... Read More day. There is a great online platform that makes it easy to use and understand, and they can meet with you in person to really feel what you are looking for. The DO NOT play list is as important as the playlist. Thank you Elite DJ, it was a once in a lifetime wedding!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Luke did an amazing job at our daughter's wedding! He had a true pulse on the crowd and provided music that pleased everyone! The dance floor was packed all night! I would highly recommend Elite! The service leading up to the day was flawless as well! There website is... Read More simple and covers all music needs to help create a magical event! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Elite DJ was great to work with from the very beginnning. Jaz was our DJ and he did a great job, he kept people on the dance floor. We've heard from so many that attended our wedding how much fun it was and Jaz helped with that! I would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Janelle B

Elite came highly recommended to us by many people including our event planner and the venue. The team there was wonderful to work with. However, they assign a DJ to your event only a month or less before your event. We didn't even know our DJ until the day of. Everything is... Read More communicated through an online profile system then discussed over an hour phone call. The assigned DJ that we got for our day was kind and professional. However, there were quite a few things we were a bit upset with. Our assigned DJ did not know that our first dance song was live. I had spoke to the manager a week before our wedding to go over all of these details and our timeline and equipment needed. We spent almost an hour discussing everything and I made sure all these details were on our online profile. Their manager had told us they would provide enough microphones for each signer. We had two singers who ended up having to share one microphone. One of our guests had to help the assigned DJ figure out the sound to set it all up as well. There were also a few song mess ups. Our grand introduction song was played but we were introduced at the wrong time. The song he played for our father daughter dance was the wrong version, which was the most disappointing. Also transitions between songs during dance were not that great. It was also a bit annoying he came up to me (the bride) a lot asking if it's ok to do this or that or apologising and standing by me and waiting for me to finish a conversation with a guest to ask if the next thing was ok. I did have a day of coordinator that was communicated to them many times before our event (who has worked with them many times before as well) and it would have been nice for him to go to her and not me every 20-30 minutes. Some of the songs that were played during dance a bunch of us had never heard before. I was a bit disappointed with the way things turned out regarding DJ services. If you do choose to go with Elite Entertainment, I would recommend trying to meet the assigned DJ in person before your event.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Ellen H

Elite DJ was amazing, especially Chris. The company was so professional a the response time was perfect. The website they give you to plan everything is easy to use and if they don't have a song, they will get it without a problem. Chris kept the cocktail hour and the reception... Read More flowing perfectly. The main thing I wanted for my reception was that everyone danced, and Chris made that happen. He played songs everyone knew and there was never a dull moment! I highly recommend Elite DJ (Chris) for your wedding! I would not have changed one thing!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Caryanne R

If you want a total no-stress experience at your wedding, trust the guys at Elite Entertainment. We ran into them at a tasting-event at our venue back in January. From their website - where we made payments and selected songs, to their state of the art equipment, to the day of... Read More the event, where Jason kept the wheels on our rather chaotic bus - sprinting between wherever the photographer had sequestered us, anyone making a toast, and the wedding planner - Elite Entertainment were real pros.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Mikenzie P

We absolutely loved working with Elite DJ! They have an extremely easy to use and well organized online platform for all of your music planning, and Rob worked with us up to the last minute with changes and tweaks that we needed to make. Our DJ did an amazing job at keeping us... Read More on track with our timeline and rolling with the obstacles that 50 mph winds brought to our outdoor wedding. If you are looking for a company that will make your wedding experience truly unforgettable and a DJ that will even get your grandparents out on the dance floor, elite DJ it is! Thank you so much for taking all the worry away on our big day!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016 Emily J

Ryan was fabulous at my daughter's wedding. Very professional and fun mixed beautifully together. Highly recommend Elite. Great company to work with.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Ali B

Chris was absolutely amazing. Our crowd was very hard to read, but he did a great job keeping the party going. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect DJ for our day!!

Reviewed on 4/24/2016 McKayla C

These guys are the real pros. They act more as MC / wedding coordinator than just a DJ. Look no further - worth every penny.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Kellie C

Eric was a wonderful MC and DJ during our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. His happy, energetic, fun personality added so much to our wedding day. We loved every aspect of our experience with Elite Entertainment and will continue to refer them!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016 Avery M

Chris was AMAZING! Everyone loved him and he kept people on the dance floor all night! Before the wedding, he took the time to meet with us to discuss every detail and understand exactly what we wanted for the night. We also met with Rob to finalize the timeline, add a few... Read More things on, and make sure it was all perfect. Everyone at Elite did a perfect job from start to finish. They take the time to understand what you need and put it all together! They handled the audio for the ceremony, music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, uplights, AND the photobooth (which was a HUGE hit)! They are organized, dependable, and so much fun! The best DJ we could have asked for!

Reviewed on 4/07/2016 Annie F

Chris was FANTASTIC!!! He kept the energy high and people dancing all night! We were so happy with our choice to have him as a part of our wedding and would recommend him to anyone! Thanks for keeping the dance floor hot!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Natalie B

Eric did an amazing job at our wedding! He was able to get most of our guests on the dance floor and kept the music upbeat and fun (even my 85 year old grandma and her sisters got in on the action). Eric also hundred my insane obsession with Taylor Swift songs. Most of our... Read More guests said this was the most fun wedding they had ever been to and I am sure most of that fun came from Eric. We highly recommend Elite and Eric!

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Janet S

Professionalism throughout the whole process with all staff. I really appreciated the ease of making song requests through the website. Chris was our DJ and totally made our wedding run smoothly. He handled my unusual song requests with ease which included our first... Read More song...Everything is Awesome from the Lego movie. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Staci K

Two words. DO IT. They were AHHHHMAZING! Yan and Tasos were so great to work with. We met one other DJ, who sent a 426 page book to fill out so he could "customize" our wedding. When we panicked, our wedding planner recommended Elite. Well, they didn't disappoint. They adjusted... Read More to our musical taste, everyone danced all night, they had as much fun as we did, which says something about their dedication to the job! I recommend over and over and over that these guys be the only ones to ever be allowed to DJ in Colorado! :)