The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Alyssa S

We pulled off the wedding of the century with your help! Our guests danced the night away and showered us with compliments after and praised us for having the best DJ EVER! Thank you for making our night one that will stand out forever!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Gosia P

We had DJ Jaz at our wedding. He did a great job with the ceremony and the sound quality was great. He was very flexible as things were moved around and he rolled with it. He was great at checking in with us and ensuring we were happy. We noticed that not all our requests were... Read More played, but we were fine with it. He kept the dance floor packed which is what we really want. Just make a note of it, if you happen to be a stickler for certain songs. The entire elite team did a great job of checking in with us before and after the wedding to ensure we were getting what we wanted. Also- if you need a drink suggestion, ask Jaz about his drink "Jaz Hands" :-)

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Kayla H

Chris Duffy was awesome! Our families and friends have been raving about the music at our wedding reception. Chris also mixed the ceremony -- we had a harpist accompany part of our ceremony and Chris mixed the officiant's voice and the harp accompaniment very tastefully. We... Read More are pretty picky when it comes to music, and Chris took all of our instruction and ran with it. He was 'on the mic' just enough for people to know what was happening, but never over did it. He was charming and charismatic, and was a highlight of our wedding evening. Thanks Chris for helping make our wedding day so awesome and memorable! We definitely recommend Chris at Elite!! --Kayla and Matt

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Taylor B

Very impressed with Elite Entertainment at our wedding! Ryan was really great at listening to our requests and following up to make sure he understood exactly what we wanted. Cam was our DJ for the event and he was AMAZING!!!! He played such a great and fun variety of music... Read More that had all age groups dancing. Almost everyone I talked to complimented us on the music selection and how much fun everyone had dancing! Cam also came up to me multiple times during the night to make sure I liked the music ask if I had any requests, which I really appreciated. He worked in advance with my two MOHs who planned an epic rap as their MOH speech and it couldn't have been more perfect. I wish I could get married every weekend and dance to those jams!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Jessie M

Elite Entertainment helped make our night memorable. We were lucky enough to have Chris as our DJ. He listened to what we wanted and morphed it into a fun night that had everyone on the dance floor! As we look back on our special night, I think what our Guests will remember... Read More most was the photo booth! Not only was this SO much fun and engaging, it gave us keepsakes that will live on with us forever. Thanks Elite!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Tawny V

Paul was great. I was pretty laid back about music and trusted him to put together playlists throughout the night and he didn't disappoint. I was a little stressed about the flow of everything and how much time we would have for dancing but he did a fantastic job of keeping us... Read More on schedule throughout the whole night. We ended up with 2 full hours of dancing which is exactly what I wanted and the guests were thrilled. Ryan was my contact prior to the event and he was really easy to work with. I would recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Tom P

Jason was so fun! Played exactly what we wanted, always checked in throughout the night, kept us on schedule, and kept the crowd moving!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Mary W

Working with Elite DJ was a frustrating experience in almost every way. First, let me just disclaim that everyone had fun and no one left the wedding thinking, “man that DJ was bad.” Our DJ Jaz played a good last 1.5 hours of music and the dance floor was packed. But I’d chalk... Read More that up to lots of alcohol and a very young wedding rather than great DJing. Given that, here is a quick list of things we are taking into consideration when writing this negative review. 1. He played the wrong first dance song. Once he realized it, he changed it and kept it going on for a full verse longer than we discussed 2. We explicitly asked for no Bruno mars. After playing a Bruno mars song, and the bride going up to him to remind him that we really didn’t want this type of music at our wedding, he proceeded to play another an hour later in his set. Who cares about the song – we’re not that high maintenance – but he should listen to the bride. 3. We had sent Jaz and Ryan an email updating our preferences a few days before our wedding, explicitly saying something like ‘after thinking about it, let’s tone down the EDM.’ It was never responded to, and it was clear that our preferences weren’t taken into account. The only responses that ever seemed to get their attention concerned bills. 4. Numerous songs from our must play list were not played 5. Even before the wedding, I felt that Ryan was not listening to our preferences and was eager to get us off the phone during our calls. I had to schedule another call with Jaz before the wedding because I was really worried that our vibe wasn’t being understood. And considering how little country and bluegrass was played, it really wasn’t. All in all, Elite provided a great party, but I just wanted to offer this review to really make sure people know our experience. We had a wedding that was 80% 20 somethings and had a chill bride and groom, so we were cool going with the flow despite the many mistakes and seeming indifference to our preferences. But couples wanting more control over their ceremony might really need to do some handholding.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 A Y

Jason did a great job DJing our wedding! We have been getting so many rave reviews about him :) We made a couple last minute changes and although they threw him for a loop, he went with it and it totally made the reception BETTER! Thank you, Jason! Elite Entertainment as a whole... Read More was very organized and I felt that every detail was ready to go the day of. No stresses and they had everything under control. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Caroline S

We had Rene for our amazing Beaver Creek Wedding this past August and he hit it out of the park! The whole Elite Entertainment team did! It was so smooth and easy from start to finish. I would highly recommend this company for any special occasion. They listened carefully to... Read More what we wanted and were able to give us recommendations to enhance our experience. Their online website was incredibly helpful as well.

Reviewed on 9/10/2017 Allie B

Billy is an incredible Dj and also has great style! He made the night flawless. He was wonderful and keeping the flow of the night going; without stealing the spotlight of the night. He kept the dance party popping and made our night feel like it was exactly what we asked... Read More for.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Cassandra L

I had been recommended by many friends in the wedding business to use Elite DJ, so I was very excited about their services. As we got closer to the wedding, it was very confusing who my main point of contact was. I went from trying to schedule a telephone call with the assigned... Read More DJ for three months to then having my final call with someone who I hadn't been talking to the entire time. He told me that he was in charge of all final details and was surprised that I had talked to my assigned DJ personally on the phone. Well I guess that this new guy's final say is what the DJ used in the end and he completely disregarded any of the personal details I had given him over the phone. At the ceremony, he played the wrong song for me to walk down to. Yep, that's right. After hours of completing all the details in their online portal, all these details were disregarded and they played the vocal version after I had even submitted the exact name of the songs we wanted. So instead of the string quartet versions of these songs, we had actual Taylor Swift singing as I walked down the aisle... The ceremony was still beautiful and I hardly noticed the mistake since I was so nervous, but after hearing from bridesmaids and family members that he played the actual song and not the quartet version was very disappointing. We even canceled the live string quartet for the ceremony because we found the track for th DJ to play. Needless to say, these details were overlooked even after they were clearly noted on our portal in the one of thousands of things I had to fill out. Overall, our DJ did the best he could with the information he had in front of him, but it was clear that my personal phone call with him had zero impact on the event. All the details I told him were far from his "to do list". I don't blame him at all, I think that Elite DJ management needs to change the way these final details are set. The DJ needs to be the direct contact. It's clear that this is a major flaw.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Hannah C

Elite Entertainment was the best investment we made in our wedding. Ryan was professional, detail-oriented, responsive, and SO MUCH FUN to work with. He not only played great music, he kept the evening seamlessly on schedule from the pre-ceremony cocktail hour to the last dance.... Read More His timing is impeccable, and he knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. The evening just wouldn't have gone as perfectly as it did without him. There is no way I would use anyone else – If you're getting married anywhere in the area, Elite Entertainment is a MUST-HAVE!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Joe M

Wonderful time with Elite Entertainment. They were very professional and had everyone, and I mean everyone, on the dance floor. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nick H

Great customer service throughout the planning process and Rene (our DJ) was an absolute excellent DJ and MC throughout our big night. Highly Recommend using Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Briana C

Chris D. did an excellent job. It was important to me that I could meet with him before the wedding and he was willing to travel to do that for me. We were able to create a timeline well before the event to ensure that it went smoothly. He was great to work with and everyone... Read More loved him!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jen A

We used Elite for our 8/26/17 wedding & they were awesome! I am extremely picky with music & they let me pick & choose the songs to use for the pre-ceremony, cocktail, & dinner music - plus the dance party. Our D.J. picked up on our style & mixed in his own songs that went... Read More with the music style perfectly! We also left the music for our dance party open for requests & they had every song request, including the Hava Nagila. It was so much fun! I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment for your wedding or special event! They are extremely friendly, professional, and budget friendly!

Reviewed on 8/27/2017 Bailey B

Chris D. made sure that our wedding ran smoothly and also kept the playlist we requested. He did an awesome job keeping the party going.

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Vanessa W

Elite Entertainment is an exceptional choice for your DJ! They had several different planning tools available online as well as a couple of meetings beforehand to ensure we got exactly what we wanted on our wedding day. The tools were easy to use and helped put our minds at... Read More ease that our guests would have an awesome time dancing the night away. Jaz was our DJ and he did a phenomenal job! Not only did Jaz mix up some awesome music but he helped keep things moving along throughout the night and worked closely with our Day of Coordinator to stay on track. He had people dancing that would normally sit back and watch everyone else, it was so great! Highly recommend Elite Entertainment and Jaz for your event!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Sloane S

Paul was amazing! He kept our event flowing and was super flexible when we had last minute changes and additions to our playlists. The planning staff of Elite were a real lifesaver for a bride who tried to plan the whole wedding on my own, making sure I had thought through each... Read More detail that would make our wedding the success that it was!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Alyssa C

Chris was a GREAT DJ. We played great dancing music, our guests were on their feet all night dancing. He also was fabulous when it came to a shift in timeline due to weather delay. Elite was also able to supply music to my ceremony site away from the reception area and provide a... Read More portable speaker for toasts and first dances that occurred outside. Their online portal lets you listen to and select all your special songs which is great! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/20/2017 Matthew T

Our DJ Chris was simply amazing and very easy to talk to and get along with! Our dance floor was always filled with people and the selection of music was perfect. My wife and I didn't have many songs in mind for the dancing portion of our wedding and Chris was able to take that... Read More info and worked his magic and it was honestly perfect. We've heard from multiple guests that they had never seen a wedding like that where the dance floor was always hopping with people. I cannot express how impressed we are with Elite Entertainment, Chris our DJ, & Ryan who helped us through the whole process!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Molly A

Our entire experience with Elite Entertainment was fantastic. Josi was great about communicating with us, Ryan was so easy to work with when planning our wedding timeline, and Billy did an awesome job DJ-ing the whole night. He followed all of our "must play" and "do not play"... Read More lists, and was able to use those lists to identify our style of music so that everything he played fit with our vision. He even helped arrange for our friend to sing a song and play guitar, which was a last minute addition to our events. We highly recommend using this company to anyone planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Carrie A

Elite Entertainment was responsible for the lighting of my wedding and they did an awesome job of making the place look beautiful. We got married in a wooden barn that needed an extra touch and with the string lights and 1 chandelier it was perfect. We had a certain budget for... Read More lighting and they were able to work with us and give us exactly what we wanted under budget.