The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Shanna B

Chris was amazing. He was helpful, accommodating, and made our wedding run so smoothly. Ryan and Yan at Elite went above and beyond my expectations for customer service and Ryan even made a custom track to honor my deceased brother. It was so touching, and it really helped make... Read More our day wonderful. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Brittany R

Elite Entertainment helped us with all of our DJ needs and they made it so easy! Our DJ was great and kept everyone dancing all night and kept our special requests on track. They were great!

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Joanna B

There isn’t a better DJ or photo booth that you will ever find out there. The managing team keeps up with you making sure every detail is covered by the time your big day comes around. Their website is super easy to use and get all of your information into an organized timeline.... Read More They were even able to edit down a song for us last minute! Chris was extremely professional, dressed to impress and performed above and beyond anything we ever could have imagined. Kept the night moving beautifully, made sure my bride and I were getting everything we needed. I’m sure they have other great guys but Chris is who you want! The up lighting is a must. Set a beautiful, luxurious, rich feeling for our dinner then once the dance party began they created a dance club atmosphere with great multi color and music effects! The photo booth was a huge hit and so easy to use. Great way to get some family and friends out of their comfort zone and to get goofy and have fun! I could sit here and keep going but here aren’t enough words for how amazing this company really is!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Kelly W

Everyone we worked with or spoke to were amazing; they were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Ryan was an amazing DJ who worked to meet our specific needs. He was flexible and accommodating the night of the event and had everything organized and... Read More working to meet our additional requests. He did an awesome job with the music and everyone mentioned how great he was at the end of the night. Not only that, but he was the perfect MC, moving everything along, announcing events so all our guests could be ready and participate. He had a great personality and manner of presentation. Thank you to Elite Entertainment and Ryan for making our night so special

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ilia P

Absolutely killed it!!! We had Chris as our DJ for our wedding on Oct 26th and he was awesome!! Everyone was up dancing all night and he was so great with requests. I attended my cousin’s wedding years ago where they were the DJ and hired them b/c it was a blast!! Highly... Read More recommend. You’ll dance your a$$ off all night.

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Korinna G

Your DJ at your wedding either gets people excited and dancing or causes people to go home early. Jaz was so good at reading the room and getting everyone up dancing! Meeting and working with Jaz and Elite DJ was so easy and well worth it!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Chrissy O

Elite DJ was great and so easy to work with! I love that you can put as much input into your day as you want. About a week prior we went through all of the final details and on the day of the wedding everything was perfect! We booked them from 4:30 until 11pm so they did the... Read More ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. We had Billy and he kept the night flowing and kept everyone on track. The playlist of music was great as well. Some new music, some classic 80's, and everything in between. I didn't have to worry about a thing and just got to relax and enjoy the night which is all you can ask for on your wedding day. They were wonderful and couldn't have asked for more!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Samantha G

Elite was truly incredible throughout the entire wedding process. Chris was a spectacular DJ, who really respected the music that my husband and I wanted to include, while balancing all genres and keeping our guests engaged and on the dance floor all night. He met with us... Read More personally, prior to the wedding to get a feel for our personalities individually and as a couple. Ryan was extremely professional and supported us through the planning process, up until just a few days before the wedding. Can't say enough good things about Elite! Highly, highly recommended vendor.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Alexandra M

Elite DJ was wonderful! They helped so much with everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sarah M

Easy to work with, timely, and played some pretty solid tunes. However, the microphones didn't work/popped/crackled during our ceremony, which is the most important part. All we received was a quick "Sorry, it was the wind." I understand that having an outdoor wedding can be... Read More dicey when it comes to the elements, but it was pretty disappointing because we felt like it didn't matter to them that no one could hear our ceremony. I felt like he should have had a back up mic that worked, or would have stepped in to attempt to fix the issue. But overall, they are a solid company, and I would recommend for the reception portion of the evening.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Stacy D

THESE GUYS ROCK!!!!! After hearing them at a friends wedding, I had to book them for my own! Jazz was AWESOME, super professional, dressed up for the job and took all the drunken requests! I would hire these guys again in a heartbeat after how easy they were to work with, and... Read More showed up the day of 100% prepared. The best bang for your buck, you can be assured that they will take care of you!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kristina L

I am SO happy I booked Elite Entertainment as they were excellent! They were amazing to work with and I would strongly recommend to anyone! If you are looking for a team that 'does it all' then definitely book with these guys. They were extremely nice, accommodating, and... Read More organised. They made the day run smooth and stress free. They were by far my favourite vendor and made my wedding day amazing! A HUGE THANK YOU to their team! Dj was great! The lighting made the reception room look great, and the photo booth was very modern, and the guest loved it.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Briana F

They were amazing!! Renee made our day so special! They asked questions to make sure our day went just as we wished. They kept in touch and answered any questions that we asked in a timely manner! I would highly recommend them to any of my family or friends getting married!! Top... Read More notch!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Amber B

We got the market lights for our venue and they looked spectacular. These guys were great and so easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kari O

Our wedding was a little abnormal with requesting a dance floor that was fueled by a mix of the Stones and country classics. Chris did an AMAZING job taking our input and adding in music that fit right in. We were also concerned with an outdoor mountainside ceremony in the wind,... Read More but there were no issues with any of the guests hearing the vows and the music as we walked down the aisle. Strongly recommend Elite!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Catherine S

Elite was an exceptional choice for my son's wedding day! We rented draping, chandeliers and some furniture. The Elite associates were punctual and professional! Our draping was a bit extensive and they hung it beautifully! So happy we chose Elite! They made my son and... Read More daughter in law's magical day perfect!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kelly T

Ryan, Yan, Josi ALL OF THE ABOVE AND MORE... did such a fantastic job. I used ELite entertainment for photobooth, dj and decorations. There were a few hiccups with the DJs along the way but I truly think that it all happened for a reason because we ended up with Cam as our DJ... Read More and let me tell you.. HE IS A BLAST! all of our guests LOVED him. he was very accommodating, friendly, took requests, and he knew his music and audience! It was great, Cam was even having a little party by himself dancing at the dj booth! He was hilarious and so friendly. I really recommend this company for all your needs. The uplighting was fantastic and don't even get me started on the photobooth! I am not kidding even if you use Elit JUST for your photobooth you won't be disappointed. the pictures turn out WAY better than I expected and then after your wedding they send you a link to ALL of the pictures your guests took throughout the night. It is incredible. I promise. Yan and Ryan and Josi were all so communicative and friendly. They were so good about responding in a timely manner and worked very well with my coordinator. I cannot say enough great things about Elite Entertainment. AMAZING. If you like to have a good time...ASK FOR CAM!!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Rachel H

Amazing! We cannot say enough about Chris Duffey with Elite Entertainment! From the first email, meeting one another and of course our amazing wedding day! He did a phenomenal job capturing exactly what we wanted! His timing, song selection and directing/entertaining our guests... Read More couldn't have been better. Our guests had a fantastic time and we are so thankful for him!! Throughout our planning experience, Elite staff was always friendly and helpful with whatever we needed. Their easy to use website is so fun and convenient to plan and pay as you go! We also had a photo booth at our wedding - it was a HUGE hit with guests! Thank you Elite for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jaye M

Everyone at Elite was great to work with from start to finish - quick to respond, professional, fun and very knowledgeable! We had certain sound restrictions and power availability issues at our venue, but they were able to make it work out perfectly. Cam was our DJ and he did... Read More an amazing job - played exactly what we asked, mixed in great music of his own, and kept everything running on time as emcee. He even got out on the dance floor to teach a popular dance some guests didn't know, which was great! Highly recommend Elite!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Kim S

AMAZING! Elite did such a great job! the prep, the execution, everything. it poured rain and we had to change venues last minute (to the reception hall), and he didn't miss a beat! seriously, thank you so much for helping make our wedding so great (& so much fun)!

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Emma E

Elite DJ was awesome!! We used Ryan at our 9/16/17 wedding and he was fantastic! Kept the party rockin until midnight and I had many friends say it was the best wedding they have ever been too! Highly recommend elite DJ. Professional and responsive from the very beginning. Ryan... Read More is a ton of fun and keeps the party rolling. Can't thank him enough!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Nicole A

Elite was incredible to work with. They were very organized and helpful. We looked at 8+ DJs and Elite was hands down the best option- a great balance of professionalism, experience, and competitive pricing. Billy was our DJ and was FANTASTIC. Our wedding planner even said he... Read More was the best DJ she had had all year. We had a mix of late twenty/early thirty AND 60-ish guests and they all had a blast and never left the dance floor all night. Billy was also able to manage our difficult logistics with ease (needing to get all his equipment on a gondola to get it up the mountain for a ceremony and then quickly get it back down and drive it to the reception venue for the rest of the evening) and rolled with the punches when we had a rain delay. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Entertainment and Billy specifically. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dancefloor.

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Kayla C

Yan through Elite Entertainment was amazing. He was super personable and he made our meeting really quick and easy. The chandelier that was provided was absolutely amazing and the drapery made our reception so much more beautiful. I would seriously recommend using Elite... Read More Entertainment for your lighting and drapery needs. Absolutely stunning.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Hannah G

I cannot write enough good things about Elite Entertainment and Paul. Paul was absolutely the best DJ we could have asked for. He was prompt, got all the special music correct and on time, as well as dealt well with our crowd. We had literally everyone on the dance floor all... Read More night long (like 100-150 people!) Our guests couldn't get over how fun and good the music was. Elite Entertainment is probably the best DJ company to work with. Not only is everything online and easy to enter all your song information, but they took the time for us to come and meet Paul a few months before the wedding, as well as call me the week before and make sure everything was good to go. Absolutely a great company as well as an amazing DJ - Paul you rock! Seriously one of the best weddings I've been to (maybe I'm biased but....really) Thank you again ELITE!!!