Redefining the Wedding DJ

Elite DJ has been awarded Best of Weddings 2010 and 2011, 2011 Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award and 2nd Place for the Denver A-List Best of Wedding Entertainment. We are not your 1980s mobile DJ, nor are we a warehouse of DJ's! We help make your wedding fun, coordinated, and memorable.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

4950 Washington St, Denver, CO

Mike was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Meghan B

Our DJ Mike was so much fun! He was very professional and listened to what we wanted. I was even more impressed when he was able to find a hard to find Mexican song for my husband's great uncle. He emailed a friend and tracked it down during the reception and was able to play... Read More it. Mike went above and beyond and made our wedding reception a success. At first I thought they were pretty expensive, but I would pay that again for the experience we had.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Annelise P

We used Rob with My Elite DJ. He was early to every meeting and the wedding. He did exactly what we requested and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My parents always complain about music at events being too loud and they were so happy with the volume. It was... Read More quiet during dinner and loud enough to get people up dancing but we could still talk. He did a great job switching up music to encourage people out onto the dance floor. He really made the night flow well and we could not have been happier with him!

Great Job

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Stephanie B

Mike did a wonderful job he played great music and was very conscious of the crowd. They did a great job keeping in contact with us and were available when we needed them

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 Katie D

Loved working with Elite DJ. They took care of everything for us and handled things so well that I felt like I didn't have to give anything related to music a second thought! The night went perfectly and everyone loved the song choices that Yan made. He kept things moving and... Read More definitely understood the vibe of our wedding reception!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Sean

Elite Entertainment was awesome to work with. Easy to interact with prior to the event and provided great service the day of the wedding. We would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a DJ. Thanks! Sean and Tina

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kate M

The best DJ we could have asked for. He ran the show that night so we didn't have to worry or think about anything. I got multiple questions about who our DJ was because everyone loved the music selection he played. Literally, the best choice in DJ. Couldn't be happier.

Party Time

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Katie B

My favorite thing about Elite Entertainment is the planning tools on the website. They are so thorough and detailed, if you're a big planner it is so helpful. They go over the timeline with you in detail, and allow you to make everything very specific and tailored to your... Read More tastes. Overall, our wedding flowed very well, and the DJ kept the party going. My only complaint would be a few missed announcements and songs on our 'Must Play' list. However, they weren't a big deal in the overall scheme of things and we've had nothing but positive comments about how much fun our wedding was!

Elite DJ is the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

I wasn't really sure how to pick a DJ for our wedding and then I talked to my sister-in-law and she raved about the DJ at her sister's wedding! She said they did such a great job and were so nice and it was so fun, etc. She then talked to her sister about it who works at an... Read More Event center, and turns out a lot of weddings they have use Elite DJ and it ALWAYS turns out great! When we booked our photographer he told us to run DJs by him because he's been to a couple weddings that turned into a nightmare, so I asked him to recommend someone and he said Elite DJ. Multiple personal recommendations and fantastic reviews were a very good sign, plus they have very fair pricing. We had Rob as our DJ and he was AWESOME!!! He was so nice and laid back and fun, smart, etc. We planned our wedding from out of state but arranged to meet with Rob on a weekend trip back to get all the details set about a month and a half before the big day. Their office is modern and clean and a real nice environment. We weren't really sure what to request in terms of music but he asked a couple questions about our style and made suggestions and everything sounded great!! He had a great sense of what to play and made notes of what to touch base on before the big day and had a great suggestion for order of events that we followed. OH! And I wanted our entrance song to start at a certain part and he found that point really quick and played it and made a note of it, he was so good! We were SO HAPPY with our decision leaving that appointment! We knew our wedding was in great hands! He followed up with us a couple weeks before the wedding and then again the day before. When we got to the reception venue he met up with us and went over some last minute things and was SO at ease, it was great! Throughout the night he would let us know what time it was and if we should start toasts soon or the special dances, etc. We wanted a little more time to visit with people before the toasts but once we were ready all I had to do was give him a thumb's up and he got it going. We added an hour onto their set time, added up-lighting, and a projector screen because I had a slideshow and it all turned out great!! I could not imagine a better DJ/MC and I would without a doubt recommend Elite Entertainment again and again! Very classy, definitely gentlemen, and REALLY know what they're doing!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Rebecca C

We were connected with Elite DJ through our wedding planner and we weren't disappointed! In our first meeting, Rob made us feel like our special day was their priority. He listened to what we were saying we wanted for our wedding and paired us up with a great DJ who really got... Read More us. Tasos was our specific DJ and he worked very hard to make sure he understood what we wanted. In our first meeting with Tasos, we walked through the entire planning worksheet and Tasos took detailed notes to make sure he knew what we wanted. We were unable to fully articulate specific styles of music that we wanted and Tasos was very patient with us, playing all sorts of music until we narrowed down the style that we liked. Then he worked to compile a list of songs that made our wedding day fantastic. He was also very personable and really felt the vibe of the room to make sure everything went smoothly and that all of the guests were getting the types of music that they liked.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Abby L

Rob made our wedding reception so fun! We weren't very picky with our selection of music but Rob was very in tune to our guests and would play songs to get people out on the dance floor. We can't thank him enough for such an amazing night! We would HIGHLY reccomend Rob and Elite... Read More DJ to anyone planning an event in the future.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Ashley M

Chris was our dj for our wedding this past weekend, and he was awesome! So much fun to work with and he really knew how to keep the party going! He listened to what we really wanted he was great overall! If you're planning a wedding or an event I highly recommend you go with... Read More elite dj! They're fun professional and guarantee to keep the party going!!! Thanks guys!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brittanie A

Our wedding was so much fun and a big part was due to our DJ. We had Chris. We were always informed on what was happening. He had the crowd dancing the whole time. If you want a fun DJ that plays everything use Elite DJ.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lindsay W

We couldn't be happier with Elite DJ. Our DJ, Chris, was courteous, professional, warm, and respectful during our wedding ceremony and reception. He helped our guests know what was coming up next but didn't stay on the microphone for longer than was needed. We were able to... Read More select songs we wanted played and songs we didn't want played, and Chris held true to our preferences. The dance floor was packed throughout the night and several guests came up to me after the event and told me how great the DJ was. Hiring Elite DJ was one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

They were professional, adaptable, and knew exactly how to read an manage the crowd. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Renee R

We had a great time with Elite DJ! Jeff really helped the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception run seamlessly! Jeff was enthusiastic, energetic, and on time! My only suggestion - was I am not sure if it was the DJ acoustics, or acoustics of the venue (Wild Basin... Read More Lodge), but announcements were hard to hear. I wish they had been repeated a couple times because a few guests missed cake cutting and things like that because the announcement was only made once. Other than that the night couldn't have went any better! Thanks for the spectacular job!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jessica S

Our DJ, Tasos was AMAZING. He made our night so special by playing all sorts of music so all ages could dance. We received a compliment from our Venue stating this is the first wedding she has seen that all ages were dancing together on the dance floor. Our wedding couldn't of... Read More been as perfect without Tasos!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Elite DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! We were lucky enough to get Matt himself, and he was perfect. Every single song was great - from the background music during dinner to the dancing. I kept trying to leave the dance floor to catch my breath (we're not from CO and got... Read More married in Beaver Creek, so the altitude was a challenge), but I had a hard time peeling myself away because each new song was better than the last. Matt was also generous, kind and did a wonderful job at "emcee'ing". Can't say enough!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Mike K

Tasos is the man! We had the best wedding dance floor and everyone couldn't stop talking about how awesome the songs were. Elite DJ is very professional and easy to work with. By far the best and most accommodating vendor I worked with. Thanks for an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Dora E

Elite DJ was great to work with. They were very helpful in the planning process and the their website made selecting songs for various parts of the ceremony and reception very easy. Taso was our DJ and he made the whole day run smooth. Any questions or concerns about how the day... Read More was to flow and he had an answer. I highly recommend Elite DJ.

Ryan was AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kimberlie S

Elite DJ was great from start to finish. Their online portal was very helpful as you fill out forms with bridal party names, wedding timeline and you can enter specific songs for certain dances, a must play list and a do not play list. Our Dj was Ryan and he was absolutely... Read More amazing. He kept our guests dancing from 8 pm to midnight . The dance floor was NEVER empty! He read the crowd and took requests and played all of the songs I wanted. He also played the role of a wedding coordinator in a sense and made it so everything flowed smoothly. I would highly recommend Ryan and Elite Dj!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Nicole S

Our DJ Billy was amazing! He knew exactly what to play to keep everyone going. Perfect tone through the entire wedding. We were extremely happy with Elite DJ and with Billy.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Colleen F

We had the best experience with Elite! Eric was our DJ and was extremely professional, funny and awesome! We had a few phone calls throughout the process to plan our day and everything went perfectly on our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Elite to anyone getting... Read More married. They have a great website to select music from for each portion of your wedding which was fantastic. Many friends and family members told us how much they enjoyed the DJ and music at our wedding. We absolutely got what we paid for and I would work with Elite and Eric again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna M

We were very happy with our DJ, Chaz. He did a very good job at directing the night, and keeping things moving. Our guests enjoyed the music and his energy and enthusiasm. One thing that he did that we felt was above and beyond, was to teach everyone a new line dance! We... Read More very very appreciative of his role in making our wedding reception such a success!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Caitlin B

Elite was recommended to us through our venue, and it was a great recommendation! Elite has an online planning profile that helps to get music outlined for your event/wedding. Plus, Rob gives a call the week of to outline everything with you and make sure your needs and musical... Read More styles are adhered to. Our DJ, Chris, was fun and easygoing. He read the crowd well and kept the party going all night! One of my guest told me our DJ was "relentless" as he kept playing great song after great song! I will definitely use Elite again!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Dasha S

Everything went flawlessly! Tasos is absolutely incredible at what he does and I would definitely recommend him for any event. Could not have had a more well suited DJ for our wedding!!