Redefining the Wedding DJ

Elite DJ has been awarded Best of Weddings 2010 and 2011, 2011 Wedding Wire's Bride's Choice Award and 2nd Place for the Denver A-List Best of Wedding Entertainment. We are not your 1980s mobile DJ, nor are we a warehouse of DJ's! We help make your wedding fun, coordinated, and memorable.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

4950 Washington St, Denver, CO

Mike was awesome!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Meghan B

Our DJ Mike was so much fun! He was very professional and listened to what we wanted. I was even more impressed when he was able to find a hard to find Mexican song for my husband's great uncle. He emailed a friend and tracked it down during the reception and was able to play... Read More it. Mike went above and beyond and made our wedding reception a success. At first I thought they were pretty expensive, but I would pay that again for the experience we had.

Very Professional

Reviewed on 8/08/2012 Annelise P

We used Rob with My Elite DJ. He was early to every meeting and the wedding. He did exactly what we requested and went out of his way to make sure we were happy. My parents always complain about music at events being too loud and they were so happy with the volume. It was... Read More quiet during dinner and loud enough to get people up dancing but we could still talk. He did a great job switching up music to encourage people out onto the dance floor. He really made the night flow well and we could not have been happier with him!

Great Job

Reviewed on 7/09/2012 Stephanie B

Mike did a wonderful job he played great music and was very conscious of the crowd. They did a great job keeping in contact with us and were available when we needed them

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Brittanie A

Our wedding was so much fun and a big part was due to our DJ. We had Chris. We were always informed on what was happening. He had the crowd dancing the whole time. If you want a fun DJ that plays everything use Elite DJ.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Lindsay W

We couldn't be happier with Elite DJ. Our DJ, Chris, was courteous, professional, warm, and respectful during our wedding ceremony and reception. He helped our guests know what was coming up next but didn't stay on the microphone for longer than was needed. We were able to... Read More select songs we wanted played and songs we didn't want played, and Chris held true to our preferences. The dance floor was packed throughout the night and several guests came up to me after the event and told me how great the DJ was. Hiring Elite DJ was one of the best choices we made in the wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

They were professional, adaptable, and knew exactly how to read an manage the crowd. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Renee R

We had a great time with Elite DJ! Jeff really helped the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception run seamlessly! Jeff was enthusiastic, energetic, and on time! My only suggestion - was I am not sure if it was the DJ acoustics, or acoustics of the venue (Wild Basin... Read More Lodge), but announcements were hard to hear. I wish they had been repeated a couple times because a few guests missed cake cutting and things like that because the announcement was only made once. Other than that the night couldn't have went any better! Thanks for the spectacular job!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Jessica S

Our DJ, Tasos was AMAZING. He made our night so special by playing all sorts of music so all ages could dance. We received a compliment from our Venue stating this is the first wedding she has seen that all ages were dancing together on the dance floor. Our wedding couldn't of... Read More been as perfect without Tasos!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Elite DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! We were lucky enough to get Matt himself, and he was perfect. Every single song was great - from the background music during dinner to the dancing. I kept trying to leave the dance floor to catch my breath (we're not from CO and got... Read More married in Beaver Creek, so the altitude was a challenge), but I had a hard time peeling myself away because each new song was better than the last. Matt was also generous, kind and did a wonderful job at "emcee'ing". Can't say enough!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Mike K

Tasos is the man! We had the best wedding dance floor and everyone couldn't stop talking about how awesome the songs were. Elite DJ is very professional and easy to work with. By far the best and most accommodating vendor I worked with. Thanks for an amazing wedding!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Dora E

Elite DJ was great to work with. They were very helpful in the planning process and the their website made selecting songs for various parts of the ceremony and reception very easy. Taso was our DJ and he made the whole day run smooth. Any questions or concerns about how the day... Read More was to flow and he had an answer. I highly recommend Elite DJ.

Ryan was AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/20/2015 Kimberlie S

Elite DJ was great from start to finish. Their online portal was very helpful as you fill out forms with bridal party names, wedding timeline and you can enter specific songs for certain dances, a must play list and a do not play list. Our Dj was Ryan and he was absolutely... Read More amazing. He kept our guests dancing from 8 pm to midnight . The dance floor was NEVER empty! He read the crowd and took requests and played all of the songs I wanted. He also played the role of a wedding coordinator in a sense and made it so everything flowed smoothly. I would highly recommend Ryan and Elite Dj!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Nicole S

Our DJ Billy was amazing! He knew exactly what to play to keep everyone going. Perfect tone through the entire wedding. We were extremely happy with Elite DJ and with Billy.

Fantastic DJ

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Colleen F

We had the best experience with Elite! Eric was our DJ and was extremely professional, funny and awesome! We had a few phone calls throughout the process to plan our day and everything went perfectly on our wedding day. I would definitely recommend Elite to anyone getting... Read More married. They have a great website to select music from for each portion of your wedding which was fantastic. Many friends and family members told us how much they enjoyed the DJ and music at our wedding. We absolutely got what we paid for and I would work with Elite and Eric again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Anna M

We were very happy with our DJ, Chaz. He did a very good job at directing the night, and keeping things moving. Our guests enjoyed the music and his energy and enthusiasm. One thing that he did that we felt was above and beyond, was to teach everyone a new line dance! We... Read More very very appreciative of his role in making our wedding reception such a success!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Caitlin B

Elite was recommended to us through our venue, and it was a great recommendation! Elite has an online planning profile that helps to get music outlined for your event/wedding. Plus, Rob gives a call the week of to outline everything with you and make sure your needs and musical... Read More styles are adhered to. Our DJ, Chris, was fun and easygoing. He read the crowd well and kept the party going all night! One of my guest told me our DJ was "relentless" as he kept playing great song after great song! I will definitely use Elite again!

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Dasha S

Everything went flawlessly! Tasos is absolutely incredible at what he does and I would definitely recommend him for any event. Could not have had a more well suited DJ for our wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/09/2015 Jodi S

Our DJ Josh was absolutely amazing. No matter what happened, he rolled with us and made us feel completely unstressed the whole wedding. Meeting with him beforehand was always a pleasure and he made our dream come true. Elite DJ made everything easy and there were no... Read More miscommunications.I would highly recommend both Elite DJ and Josh to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Christen M

Elite DJ hooked us up with Josh for our wedding in Breckenridge. Josh did an amazing job. We go so many complements on the music and atmosphere Josh provided. He did a great job using the music we selected and kept in mind all the different generations attending. What really... Read More impressed me is that we spent half an hour on the phone with the owner coming up with a time line of songs and events. Like most weddings not everything went according to plan and Josh was relaxed and worked with me to get the timing right. At one point in the wedding everyone got hot and decided to move to the deck to dance in the rain. Josh flipped the speakers around to face the deck and even joined us in the dance party. I am so impressed with Elite DJ. All my friends are asking for contact information. Thanks boys!

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Taryn O

I didn't have a wedding planner, but elite DJ made my day go so smooth, it was like I did. They made sure that everything happened on time, the music was perfect, and Tasos was very personable. I got compliments all night on the great job that he did making sure that... Read More everything went smoothly. I am so impressed with all that they did. Tasos didn't just stand behind the booth and play music, he made announcements for seating and favors, lined everyone up for the grand entrance, made sure speeches were on time and in order.. My wedding was perfect! This is largely due to me not having to worry about a single thing because I had great vendors like Elite and Tasos!! Pick them, worth double what I paid.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

They were awesome, responsive, asked what we wanted, played fun music that kept all guests dancing until the very end. Could not have been more pleased!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

As the groom, I didn't get much say in the planning of our Denver Botanic Gardens wedding in August 2015. However, when it came to the DJ I had to make sure we picked the perfect company and Elite was definitely the one. With our DJ, Chris, we had the most spectacular dance... Read More setting and very smooth transitions into the other highlights of the night. In between playing the songs we really wanted to hear, Chris also played songs to his taste which really excited our guests. I couldn't be happier with the love and support we received from everyone at Elite and they have a really good team over there. Thanks again for making our night eventful, energetic, and one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Jen G

Elite DJ did an amazing job at our wedding. The planning process with the website and easy and straightforward. We were able to go over everything with them prior to our wedding, and everything went smoothly. We also appreciated that they had all the equipment we needed for both... Read More the ceremony and reception. Eric was our DJ and he did a fantastic job, even helping keep the dance party going when people went outside to cool off (the AC was not enough for all the dancing going on). Many of our guests and family commented after how great the DJ was! They were professional, easy to work with, and fit well within our budget.

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Genevieve Z

Wow! Chaz Miles is amazing. He did a fantastic job with our wedding entrance script and he only received it about an hour before. He was such a performer. Our group loves to dance and he kept us on the floor all night. He was a pleasure to work with and the entire experience... Read More with Elite DJ was enjoyable. This is a great company and everyone is professional and detail oriented.

Reviewed on 8/18/2015 Sheila A

Phenomenal job by Rob for organizing everything and for Eric carrying out all the music/dj requests flawlessly. Could not have been more impressed.

TO Elite Entertainment