After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Maria P

Elite DJ was amazing. We had initial meetings with Ryan before our DJ was assigned, and he was so great at answering our questions and providing lots of details so we were comfortable with the process. We were assigned Chris as our DJ, and he was the best! We met with him once... Read More before our wedding, and he genuinely wanted to get to know us as a couple and our music preferences. During the wedding itself, there was not a dull moment on the dance floor. Chris did a great job of reading the crowd and mixing in our must-play songs when appropriate. Elite’s online software made filling out our song lists (must play, do not play, special songs) super easy. We highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Carly C

Elite Entertainment was incredible to work with and we absolutely loved our DJ, Dave. He went above and beyond in helping resolve some issues that came up with the venue during our reception and he also helped us to stick to our timeline. He played great music and had all our... Read More guests out on the dance floor all night.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Emily P

Elite was a great company to work with! Ryan kept in contact with us to ensure if we had any questions during the planning process and what was still needed for the day of. We met Jaz our DJ at our reception. I would have preferred to have met prior to our wedding but honestly... Read More everything turned out as planned and he did a great job. He played all the right songs to keep the dance floor hopping. He was flexible with our timeline as things were moved around a bit on the day of and checked in with us during the reception. They are very professional and are within pricing of all the other quotes I received. Recommended for sure!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Catherine R

Elite Entertainment was a pleasure to work with - from lighting and DJ'ing to ensuring that our wedding reception ran smoothly and without any hiccups. Paul (DJ) and Yan (lighting) were incredibly kind, and helped my husband and me to feel at ease in the midst of a very busy... Read More day. I'm grateful for their, and the entire Elite Entertainment staff's, professionalism and responsiveness throughout the entire wedding planning process and on the wedding day, itself. I recommend them highly.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Karen M

Chris made our reception so much fun, while keeping our classy theme. He really helped our wedding be what we wanted as well as what our guests wanted. It was great working with them beforehand - they were so easy to communicate with and I felt like I was friends with everyone... Read More in their office by the day of my wedding. Everyone was incredibly accommodating. Perfect DJ!!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Niamh H

Billy was our DJ last month and was truly AMAZING! From our first skype meeting to the day of he did everything in his power to ensure our guests had an amazing time- and they certainly did! He was so upbeat and has the most positive, fun personality- but is also very much a... Read More professional! We were so lucky to get Billy!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Christine A

Jason was awesome!!! Hands down one of the best overall weddings and dance parties! Jason kept people dancing all night long! Thanks for such a memorable night!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Ryan M

Ditto what every else is saying. Elite was fantastic to work with and Ryan, our DJ for the wedding, was perfect. From the cocktail hour to the last song, the music was exactly what the bride and groom wanted, And, the dance floor was never empty so what more can I say, Great... Read More job, Ryan and Elite staff.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Sonja H

Chris Duffy was great! He kept things moving along, took requests, made announcements, checked in with us just a couple of times on timing of things and set up outside sound for our ceremony and uplights for our reception room. Elite Entertainment has a great website where they... Read More walk you through the ceremony and reception and ask you preferences (along with recommendations if you need them). Then Chris called a couple of weeks before our wedding just to make sure we had everything set up. We had a seamless evening thanks in part to Chris!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Mike F

Look no further! These guys are off the chain. We didn't have a single stress with the music because they make it so easy. From Josie to Ryan, to Rob, to Chaz (our DJ), everyone is so awesome. They really know how to make for one hell of a wedding, and I don't have a single... Read More regret about choosing Elite DJ.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Liz E

I would absolutely recommend Elite Entertainment for any wedding or other event for that matter that you want music and lighting for. They are very professional and great to work with from start to finish. The website is very user friendly and their service, including going... Read More all details with the customer personally, ensure your event will go exactly as planned. Nate was professional, friendly, flexible, and engaging. Thanks to Nate and Yan for an amazing experience!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Ellie S

Billy is the best! He kept our guests on the dance floor all night long. Very professional, helpful and fun. Thank you Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 9/16/2016 Amanda G

Great company. These guys are all experienced in what they do and honestly I felt no worry on our big day. We explained what we needed, and they showed up prepared and ready to go. Kept us in the loop throughout the night, played our songs, were incredibly professional, and they... Read More have an online portal that you can use to note your special songs, speeches and events. Well organized company, definitely hire them! We had Chaz as our DJ and he was GREAT! So nice and fun to work with.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Kelli M

Elite was a great company to work with. Paul was an amazing DJ who played all the right songs for our wedding up in Beaver Creek @ the Park Hyatt. He was flexible with our timeline as things were moved around a bit on the day of, and truly made a memorable experience for us!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Anjali S

Rob and Luke did a great job. We had a dual Hindu/American wedding and they were able to coordinate all the different aspects. We were impressed with how everything fell into place with our complicated wedding plans.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 David M

Don't look any further for wedding or event entertainment, these guys are professional in both appearance and demeanor and know how to keep everyone having a great time. Billy MC'd our wedding and we could not have been more happy with his work. Everyone was up and dancing... Read More from all ages. Highly recommend and would use them again for another event.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Rachel G

We LOVED Elite!! The entire process with them was great, and the event went off without a hitch. Jason was our DJ and we thoroughly enjoyed having him there. We used Elite for lighting, too, and LOVED everything about the way the event looked. Thank y'all SO MUCH for making our... Read More event perfect!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Erica H

Elite Entertainment was one of my favorite vendors at our wedding! Chaz Miles was our specific DJ... he was fantastic! He kept the crowd engaged, played great music and checked in with us to see if there was anything else that we needed. I would highly recommend Elite DJ again... Read More to anyone looking for a great time!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Amy

I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Entertainment to any couple planning a wedding. From start to finish, our experience with the staff was phenomenal. They made me feel completely at ease so that I could focus my attention on other details of the wedding, and they are the true... Read More definition of professionals. We had Billy as our personal DJ and he was fantastic! When he first sat down with us, he was extremely organized and had thought of important details that didn't even cross my mind! He was able to pick up what kind of vibe we wanted for our wedding right away, and he totally delivered! We had so many compliments from guests on the music and he kept guests on the dance floor all night long. Not only did he read the room like a pro, but he also check in with my husband and I on several occasions to see how everything was going. He also communicated with the other vendors at the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly. Elite Entertainment also set up market lights and up-lighting that looked absolutely spectacular. We had a very small window of time for set-up but the staff had everything set up well within the time frame. These guys also set up a photo booth at our wedding which was a total hit! The guests had so much fun and we were able to put together an awesome guest book full of great photos from the booth! There was a photo booth attendant standing by to make sure everything ran smoothly and that people knew how to use and access their photos. I'll save you the trouble: don't look any further, Elite DJ is hands down the best!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Katie M

I contacted elite entertainment ONCE to inquire about price, they not only were more expensive than three other companies I was looking at, but they also have refused to leave me alone. I received multiple calls, texts, emails prior to my wedding and even now (after the wedding... Read More is over) I continue to get hassled by them with more emails. I've NEVER written a bad review but it seems to be getting ridiculous and I wish I never inquired in the first place.

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Brittani H

We had high expectations when it came to choosing a DJ/company for our wedding. Upon speaking to Elite Entertainment for the first time, we immediately knew this company was a great fit for us. Rob was incredibly helpful and easy to contact and talk to when planning the fine... Read More details to fit exactly how we envisioned our day. As the bride, I contacted Rob to help plan the details of a surprise flash mob for my groom, and he went above and beyond to make sure the moment was exactly how I wanted it and kept it a surprise during every conversation with my husband. For our actual wedding, Nate Coronado was our DJ. He surpassed any expectations we had by playing all the music we'd outlined in playlists as well as gauging the crowd for what pace of music they needed. My husband was in charge of booking our DJ, and from the very beginning, him and Nate hit it off. Nate was very professional, respectful, fun and catered to our every request that night. He made sure to play a wide variety of songs to engage the entire crowd. We had over 80% of our guests still at the reception until the final song played, and we give this credit to Nate for making the atmosphere so much fun! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Nate Coronado and Elite Entertainment!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Dana H

Ryan and Elite were nothing short of fantastic. My husband and I are kind of picky when it comes to music, and after a lackluster DJ at a wedding we attended last summer, we were pretty nervous about finding a really great DJ for our wedding. However, Ryan nailed every aspect of... Read More the reception and was so professional and courteous the entire time! Not only did he introduce himself to everyone giving speeches once they arrived for cocktail hour, but he checked with them again during dinner to give them a better idea of what time they would be speaking. Ryan also was great with giving clear instructions so that everyone knew when dinner/cake cutting/speeches/dances/dessert/bouquet toss were so that nobody felt as if they missed out on anything. There was a hilarious moment when two guests tied their ties together and created a limbo bar -- Ryan noticed this immediately and switched to the "Limbo Rock," which was perfect and made that moment even better (and he snagged a picture of it that he sent to me, which I will treasure forever). Finally, he played every song we requested and his additions meshed perfectly. The dance floor was never empty, and the last song of the night ended things on the most perfect note. Overall, I would recommend Elite and Ryan 100%, they truly made our day perfect!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Shelbi P

Ryan was our DJ and he was AMAZING!!! I was absolutely OBSESSED with our music! And so were our guests! I got so many comments on how amazing he was! He did such a great job checking in with us throughout the night, and made us feel totally at ease. We also rented a photo booth... Read More from elite, and the attendant was also great! We did have some technical difficulties with the photo booth at one point, but it was fixed quickly and was back up running. Both Ryan, and the photo booth gal (can't remember her name) were so sweet the entire night. Would definitely recommend them for anyone! They work as a team it seems in the whole company, because we talked to the owner, Matt a few times through the planning process, and had multiple phone meetings and emails exchanged with Rob who also works at Elite. They are AMAZING and I could not be happier with our decision to use them at our wedding! I want to have it all over again to dance all night! :-)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Kalen K

Our DJ Chris was great. He played all the right music and kept the flow of the wedding perfect. I highly recommend elite DJ and entertainment for any event.

Start a Conversation!