The Best in Client Experience!

Elite Entertainment is one of the most highly accredited and reviewed DJ, Lighting, and Photo Booth companies in Colorado. Well known for providing an excellent client experience, as well as an energetic, friendly and incredibly talented staff. Elite has all the elements to make sure any event is a success! Whether you are planning your wedding, corporate event or party, we make sure that your event is memorable and in tune with your personality, style and needs. Our mission is to make sure your experience as a client is the best! We pride ourselves on top notch planning and communication with you. Customer service and quality is our number one priority

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

490 S. Santa Fe Dr., Denver, CO (303) 422-3218

Reviewed on 1/16/2016 Alexandra H

Ryan did a fantastic job at our event! I was continually impressed with the level of professionalism shown by everyone at the company. Ryan listened to our specific requests and did a great job following through with music choices while still honoring requests. We were... Read More worried we were being too picky and restrictive with the selections we gave Ryan, but he definitely understood our vision and worked with it.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Megan R

Booking with Elite was a breeze since they had a great relationship with our venue. Ryan, the coordinator, was responsive and professional and we had a thorough conversation with him a few weeks before about all the details. He made suggestions that we hadn't even thought of... Read More (which is exactly why we hired a DJ), and listened to our suggestions. Our actual DJ was Yan, who was entirely professional and flexible throughout, avoiding any inkling of cheesiness. He worked well with our venue staff, and communicated effectively with our day-of coordinator. We highly recommend Elite for their excellent communication and professionalism.

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Caitlin C

We cannot recommend Elite DJ enough!! DJ Paul was with us throughout the entire planning process from the beginning and we cant imagine our day without him! We especially loved the online portal software they provide clients with where you search and pick out your songs- genius... Read More idea that made planning so simple and quick! DJ Paul also worked very closely with our wedding planner to make sure everything ran smoothly. We honestly can't imagine our wedding day without Elite DJ. We've been to a few weddings where the DJ has messed some things up and set the tone a bit off.. so we knew going into our own wedding planning that we wanted a top notch company that would set the bar high for the day and make sure things ran smoothly. We LOVE Elite DJ and highly recommend them to EVERYONE!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 rebecca r

Chris was so wonderful!! He was very flexible and on top of every detail of the night. and Ryan was so helpful leading up to the wedding! We would definitely use them again!

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 St d

We had a wonderful experience with Elite DJ (our DJ was Jaz)! In the weeks leading up to the wedding the group remained in contact with us-even taking the time to meet face to face for some last minute. They walked us through dance options & gave us pointers for song choices... Read More when we got stuck. On our wedding day Jaz made sure to find us in the party to give us a brief reminder of what was going to happen when. He always gave us a heads up to make sure we were ready for the events (bouquet toss, cake cutting, etc). After our wonderful wedding we would highly recommend Elite DJ!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Katie R

There are not enough positive words to describe the experience we had with Elite Entertainment. They did not disappoint. I've already recommended them to many other couples tying the knot! From the very beginning their customer service was out of this world. The response time... Read More and organization they demonstrated was amazing throughout the entire process. We worked with Rob during the planning process and Chris Duffey was our DJ & MC for the main event. CHRIS. WAS. AMAZING. Unfortunately being the bride I was so busy throughout the night that I didn't have much of a chance to get to know Chris, but I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He worked so well with my husband, venue and all guests to light up the dance floor. My favorite moment of the night was looking over at the guest tables and not one person was sitting down. They were all on the dance floor! All guests said it was the best wedding they've been to and we owe a lot of that to Elite Entertainment. They managed the entire event from start to finish and went above and beyond our expectations. I will continue to recommend!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Brittney M

Elite Dj, and specifically Chris Duffey is absolutely as good as it gets. Do not look any further when looking to book your dj for your wedding than Elite and Chris. We got married on 7/7/17 in Granby at Granby ranch and Chris absolutely killed it. Perfect music, great energy,... Read More did all of our announcements and made everyone know what was going on and when. Best DJ at any wedding I have ever been to, luckily he was the one at ours!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Val Z

The Zahourek Family wanted to personally reach out to thank you and the rest of the Elite Entertainment Team for the music/DJ service at my wedding, on June 30th. Jazz was incredibly polite, hospitable, and super flexible. Kimberly Hersel's recommendation of your company was... Read More right on point in terms of professionalism and quality. WE had a blast!!! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!! PHOTOBOOTH was sooo fun too!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelsey A

I can't say enough great things about Elite DJ! Our DJ Jason was FANTASTIC!!! He was excellent at reading the crowd, accommodated requests, played all of our "must plays." We ended up running almost an hour behind schedule (due to toasts, nothing elite DJ did) and had far less... Read More dance time than we wanted. Jason knew we were tight on time. Once the dance floor opened, he didn't waste a second!! He got the crowd going immediately, (which sometimes can be hard to do) and kept the dancing and energy going until the last dance! We had 200 people at our wedding and I'd say 90% of them danced the whole time! Leading up to our event, Jason and Ryan were also amazing. Service was impeccable! Both took the time to call my husband and I themselves and really made sure they worked through all the details to make our day personalized and perfect! I should also mention that we attended a wedding two weeks before our own. They used Elite Entertainment for their wedding as well. They didn't have Jason as their DJ, but the DJ they had did a great job as well! I can't recommend this company enough! They're a class act, excellent at their jobs, and truly love what they do! Huge thank you to all who worked with us!!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelsey A

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Ashley G

Elite did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding. It's very obvious they care about their customers and do their very best to make the day exactly as wanted. The vibes Paul put out during the reception were perfect!

Reviewed on 6/24/2017 Lisa S

Ryan was amazing!! During the planning process he was very responsive and detail orientated, which was very much appreciated as we were planning our wedding from out of town. During the ceremony, Ryan did not miss a beat, everything was played on queue and set the perfect tone... Read More for our event. During the ceremony he played all our must play songs and then added in a good mix of new and older (90s) which was great and kept our guests out on the dance floor all night! He was also great about taking guests requests throughout the night. He is great at reading the crowd! We not only used Elite for our DJ, but also our photo booth and lighting. They were amazing with everything and it was so convenient that everything was included by one company! We are still getting compliments from our guests on the DJ and photo booth! Elite truly made our day unforgettable!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Barbara F

Had a great experience with Elite DJ's. They did a wonderful job with helping us plan our music and working with our timeline. They made sure to cover all the bases and help us with our day. We didn't have to pick every song, the DJ's made a great playlist and our guests had a... Read More wonderful time. The service was great and the song selection was great.

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Michelle A

Thank you so much Elite (especially Jason) for helping to make our wedding reception so perfect! We had people on the dance floor before it was even open. Jason adjusted the timeline of the reception to cater to the young ones in the crowd, checked in with me and my husband to... Read More make sure we were having fun and to see if we need anything AND we sustained a full dance floor for practically the whole reception. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Lindsey G

Rob Meagher and the team at Elite were amazing! Anyone looking for a music option for their wedding I would highly recommend them. Their level of professionalism and experience in the industry are second to none. We gave them a little bit of direction on what we wanted to hear... Read More and two different people commented on our awesome playlist - which was just the DJ doing his job:) They did a amazing job not with just the music, everyone was up dancing the whole time but also with the coordination of events. We put our schedule together with Rob and Chris made sure all of the events happened - introductions, dances, speeches. Elite made our day go incredibly smooth!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Morgan H

Nate was absolutely amazing!! Our guests kept telling us how his music selection and MCing the night truly made the night. We can't thank you enough! And we also did our pipe and drape, uplighting and GOBOs through them which was a great decision! Don't use anyone else in the... Read More industry, they are the best!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Natascha B

Elite DJ, specifically DJ Ryan Hickey, made our June 2017 wedding perfect! They accommodated all our wishes, special songs, and timeline requests. We also loved the way Ryan did the "shoe game" and had all our guests laughing. A DJ can really make or break your wedding, and Ryan... Read More definitely made it a wonderful time. Additionally, Elite DJ provided us with a Photo Booth which was a huge hit with all our guests, especially the kids! We would highly recommend Elite DJ for your wedding - they make planning and execution a breeze with their online planning tool and are easy to contact throughout the process. We never had to worry about our wedding DJ being great. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Elizabeth F

Elite Entertainment was awesome to work with! Jason, our DJ, was AMAZING. We were able to meet with him prior to our wedding, and he was the perfect fit. We had so much confidence in him to make our wedding run seamlessly, and he did more than that. He even called us prior to... Read More the event to check in and see if we needed anything, and it was such a wonderful personal touch. The whole event itself was incredible and a huge part of that was Jason and his knack for understanding how to get people where they needed to go, and to especially get (and keep!) everybody on the dance floor! Our guests were raving afterward about how well he did. The music from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception was timed flawlessly, and his song choice during the reception was awesome. He was such a great presence to have at our wedding, and we are SO thankful to him. The communication from Elite was awesome from the very first phone call to the planning phone call a few weeks before the wedding. It was always professional and it was always so easy with them. Elite has such a great structure, and we were never left with questions. Elite and Jason gave us so much confidence and they surpassed our expectations. THANK YOU for everything and for helping to make our wedding an amazing day for us and our guests!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Aerin Y

I literally cannot say enough great things about Elite. From the moment I started talking to Ryan about booking a DJ and Photo Booth, I felt like i was making the right choice. I felt valued and special throughout the entire process of booking, selecting and DJ and music. Our DJ... Read More Jason was beyond words amazing! He listened to all our likes and dislikes about music genres and tailored to it throughout each portion of the evening. Once the dancing started, he read the crowd and changed music if he didn't feel like something was a hit and MC'd the night perfectly. Additionally, our Photo Booth was one of the most talked about components of the night. Everyone thought the set-up was unique and it took 'super flattering' pictures. Elite made my whole day perfect.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christine S

Chris made our wedding! We had the best night of our lives and I think everyone agreed a huge part of that was Chris. He knew exactly what song to play when and interpreted everyone’s moods perfectly. I have never seen so many people of all different ages dance for so long. At... Read More eleven when the wedding was done everyone was so sad, I think we all could have kept going all night. Josh and I danced the whole evening (we were so sore the next day). We have been to many wedding over the past few years and hands down this was the best one, and everyone came up to tell us how much fun they were having and how awesome our DJ was. Many of our guests also loved how at the beginning of the evening Chris introduced himself and said he would take requests regarding noise levels and song recommendations. Every time I needed to catch Chris’s attention for an announcement or basically anything he had his attention on me and Josh. Not once did I struggle to have him notice me, he basically read my mind the whole night. During the planning process Ryan was great and Elite was our only vendor that would reach out to check in on us without us reaching out first. The market lights worked out perfectly and we all really appreciated the meeting 2 weeks before the wedding to go over the plan. Finally, through my whole wedding planning experience Elite was the ONLY vendor which had no staff turnover that impacted us. With every other vendor we had to start over 2-3 times with new points of contact and basically start from scratch about plans etc. So we really appreciated that! If we could get married again next weekend I would and I wouldn’t change a single thing

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Kuincey W

Paul was an Amazing Dj!! Due to on and off rain we were almost forced to have our outdoor ceremony indoors so he set up his equipment inside; then forty minutes before the start we changed it to outside and he quickly set it all up outside only to have to schlep all his... Read More musical materials and reset up inside for the reception. He kept our guests on the dance floor all evening and even danced a dance with my mother to make her happy. He was very professional and just awesome. Definitely decide on Elite Dj when you need a memorable and fun time at your event.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Amy B

The experience with Elite was amazing. They were able to put into place everything I asked of them. The DJ checked in with us before certain moments to ensure correct delivery. He also was flexible in changing a few details last minute for us! I highly recommend Elite... Read More Entertainment for a wedding ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 T H

Elite DJ, thank you for working with us and skillfully helping us with all our ideas. You helped our special night be one filled with magical music, laughter and dance. Thank you for the tools you provided to help us plan an AWESOME evening.

Reviewed on 6/05/2017 Bethany M

Elite was fantastic and Chris was the absolute best DJ! He was able to read the room for the right songs, incorporating requests as they came in, and was really great interacting with our guests. People were dancing until the event ended. Others at Elite (Ryan) were also great,... Read More speaking to my dad about helping create a mash-up for our dance. I would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Hannah L

Cam, our DJ, and the entire Elite team were an incredible part of our wedding. Cam perfectly MC'ed the toasts, dinner, and an epic dance party for us. He got everyone on the dance floor with the first song and kept everyone there for the whole night! He read the crowd perfectly... Read More and was a joy to work with the whole night. He worked with us early in the evening to make sure we were all on the same page and helped iron out some details we hadn't even thought about yet. Our friends and family are still talking about the awesome dance party we had! Thanks, Cam! On another note, Elite helped provide the chandeliers and drapery that made our wedding totally dreamy. We had to move our wedding ceremony inside due to weather and they helped provide some extra last minute drapes that made the ceremony simply stunning. We were overall super impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, and responsiveness of this company from start to finish. Do not look any further than Elite for DJ and for any other services they provide that you might need. This is an incredibly well run company filled with a deep roster of talent.