Classical, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment

771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

1845 7th Street, Green Bay, WI Northeast Wisconsin (920) 497-0998

Reviewed on 3/19/2018 Erica P

Pat was the best DJs I have ever seen at a wedding! I may be a little biased as it was our wedding but we did receive many compliments of how much fun our guests had dancing the night away! Pat was very helpful in the days leading up to the wedding in helping with the... Read More selection of our songs and was so attentive to what happening during the wedding. We had to make a spur of the moment change with one of our first songs to be played and Pat just went with the flow and no one knew anything had been changed. If you are looking for a great music service for your wedding I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Music Service and if you are lucky enough to get Pat you will be not be let down!

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Meagan L

FIRST OFF: WE HAD A BLAST!!!! Don M. & Dylan hit every moment of the entire night with exactly the right song! He not only made us (the bride and groom) feel special, we received so many compliments from the wedding party for how responsive and how special/important they felt as... Read More well. They helped keep everything flow so well throughout the entire night and communicated with the other vendors to ensure a smooth transition the ENTIRE night. If you want a company that will go above and beyond what you paid for, this IS the company for you! Don & Dylan not only played all the right songs at the right time but he helped make our day that much more memorable by playing to the crowd (so well it seemed so natural to pick each song for each perfect moment)! We COULD NOT stop talking about how wonderful the service was and neither could our guests! I also loved that Don made sure to keep watch on all our personal items such as my wallet and phone and my grooms suit coat and also made sure they were returned to us at the end of the night! I promise you will not be disappointed when choosing Elite Music Service!

Reviewed on 11/02/2017 Alyssa L

Pat was the DJ for our wedding this past summer and he was a lot of fun! Pat was very easy to work with and it was nice to not have to worry about the order of events during the reception because he was well organized and led the night. I talked to him about the importance of... Read More the anniversary dance as the 2 longest couples at our wedding were my grandparents and I wanted them to be the last couples on the dance floor. I almost canceled the dance last minute since my grandma had just had surgery and was in a wheelchair. Pat knew how important it was to me and suggested that my grandpa wheel her out to the floor at the end of the dance instead of canceling it. This created such a special moment I will never forget and I am so appreciative of that! Thank you Pat! :)

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Bridget D

Don was our DJ from Elite, we really can't say enough about him. He was flexible, professional and just fun to be around. I was told that Elite would 'take care of us', and they sure did. Everything was perfect from the set up, to cocktail hour to dinner and then dancing. He... Read More took charge when needed and went with the natural flow as the evening progressed. He was able to handle our guests with humor and our dance floor was always packed. I would recommend Don or Elite Music Service to anyone, it was a joy working with them!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Chuentao H

I highly recommend Elite Music Service. We had Scott and Nicole at our wedding and they did a FANTASTIC job. Our guests even told us how engaging Scott was. The music was on point and our guests never left the dance floor. The uplighting was great and made our wedding have a... Read More romantic look. The photo booth was awesome as well! The props were hilarious and our guests enjoyed it! If you book Elite Music Service, you will be highly satisfied with the work they do.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Alexis M

I would recommend Elite music to anyone needing a dj. Everyone at my wedding had a great time! Don and Scott were so accommodating as well!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Alicia O

Elite Music Service was absolutely phenomenal to work with. From the first conversation with Scott to the last song played at our reception, they were just wonderful every step of the way. Scott was very attentive and helpful during the set up process; he was always readily... Read More available for questions. Pat, our DJ, was beyond excellent. We met with him for a consultation and he answered all of our questions, was extremely helpful with insight into what makes a Wedding great and he had a great personality. Pat did an extraordinary job at the Reception. Everyone was dancing the entire night and had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. He was great at getting the crowd involved and excited. I had guests coming up to me all night saying how great he was. He was simply amazing. Beth, who managed the photo booth, was also excellent. We have lots of fun pictures from the guests thanks to her. My husband and I can’t say enough good things about Elite Music Service. We would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a memorable Wedding. They exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier with everything they have done for us. Absolutely wonderful company and people!! Thank you so much again for making our Wedding perfect. 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Heidi S

We had the pleasure of having Don for our wedding. What an amazing experience! He was very accommodating and helpful throughout the duration of our wedding. He was open to and played all of my song choices and avoided the ones I didn't like! I did a lot of the planning long... Read More distance and Scott and Don were great at responding to emails and communicating with me. Overall very positive experience!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Haley E

A BIG thank you to Pat and Don for helping us celebrate our special day! They did a great job of interacting with our guests and getting them on the dance floor. Pat and Don not only helped pull off a surprise slide show for us, but also helped me pull off a surprise dance with... Read More my grandpa - a moment I'll remember forever.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Shauna L

Scott was amazing to work with. He was very detailed with everything before the wedding to make sure everything was covered and went as planned. Durning the wedding he was amazing he kepted our guest entertained all night long. He played amazing music and we always had a full... Read More dance floor. He did an amazing job making our night magical. I would recommend Scott to anyone who wants to have an amazing wedding night.

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Steph D

Don did a phenomenal job mcing/djing our wedding! He kept things running along, kept people on the dance floor and was just all around great! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Anna K

If I could rate Elite Music Service higher than 5/5, I would do it in a heartbeat! Scott and Kevin took care of the music at our wedding reception last week and they were outstanding! Guests are still telling my husband and I how incredible they were! We chose to work with Scott... Read More after attending multiple wedding receptions where he was the DJ. We knew we wanted him to be part of our big day. As a guest we loved him and as the bride and groom we loved him even more! He is extremely professional and thorough. Scott really controlled the flow of the evening by reading the crowd and acting accordingly. Our dance floor was packed all night long!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Erin P

Our dance floor was packed all night long! It was unbelievable how much fun everyone had dancing. We met with Pat beforehand to plan the reception out and it was a breeze! He made sure everything flowed smoothly throughout our wedding night and made sure everyone had a fun time!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Jordan H

We could not be happier with our choice of using Elite Music Service for our wedding! They were so nice to work with while planning our wedding because Scott was very responsive to emails, knowledgeable and provided great tips and advise for planning, and he was so friendly. The... Read More experience went above and beyond with our wedding day. I was nervous with how our reception would run, but Adam was absolutely amazing! He took care of everything and it went so smoothly! He interacted so well with our guests and the music he played was perfect! Our dance floor was full all night! It was everything I wanted from our DJ! And the photo booth was such a great bonus! Our guests loved it, the props were fun, and there were no issues with it! I cannot say enough good things about Elite Music Service!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Adam K

We had the pleasure of working with Matt for our wedding. From the ceremony to the reception, Matt did an amazing job of understanding what we wanted, and he executed our vision. The dance floor was rocking all night! It's also important to consider things other than music... Read More the DJ does to make the day go smoothly, and Matt did an amazing job with all of that as well. We're so happy we chose Elite Music Service--thank you, Matt!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Karrie M

We had the pleasure of having Scott DJ our wedding. and had an overall wonderful experience working with Elite. We met with Scott prior to the wedding and went over everything which made us feel very prepared. We felt that Scott really listened to what we wanted and honored all... Read More of our requests. He went over things multiple times to make sure he had everything right. We were specifically impressed that when announcing the bridal party at the reception, he pronounced all of the names correctly in a group of particularly difficult names to pronounce (ours included!) Scott went as far as to contact the music artist who sings the song I wanted for my father-daughter dance to see if we could get a different version. I was in contact with Scott via email prior to the wedding and every time I sent him a change or an addition, he was sure to make it happen. He was attentive and made sure he had everything exactly as we wanted it- from the song selection to the emcee'ing duties and the overall organization of the night. I was also impressed at all of the announcements Scott made during the reception- he thought of things I wouldn't have! He made sure to announce the trolley schedule for guest transportation, announced when late night snacks went out, etc. so that everyone was well-informed and nothing was missed. The wonderful thing about choosing Elite for your wedding music is that it's one thing you don't have to even worry about! We felt very comfortable knowing that it was all in good hands. I have seen Elite in action for both my sister's wedding and my own now and I would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Jamie S

We were so pleased with Elite Music Service and specifically DJ Matt!! Everything was perfect and they kept the dance floor full all night....they played all of our must hear songs and took requests from our guests as well! They were very professional and kept the night flowing... Read More smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah V

We were lucky to get Scott as our DJ for our wedding in October. We couldn't have been happier! Meeting with him before the wedding to go over the feel we wanted and the songs we did and did not want, I instantly felt at ease with our DJ and Photo Booth vendor choice! The night... Read More of our wedding, everything went smoothly. Lots of dancing and people were sad when we all had to leave! So happy we went with Elite! They were everything we wanted and played all the music we wanted and skipped everything we didn't. Definitely book Elite! We also used Elite for our photo booth... we got a beautiful book of with a copy of all the photos with notes and signatures from everyone. We also got a USB so we can upload and use the photos as we please. Very happy with everything!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Leanne W

Pats first impression with us was very friendly and personable. Very welcoming vibe and easy to talk to. Very Profesional and good at describing how the night will play out and exactly what we could expect. He asked us what we wanted and he would make it happen but also offered... Read More his suggestions which made things flow better. His communication skills were absolutely fantastic. During the reception he was prompt with everything we discussed in our meeting. Very polite and patient when we needed an extra minute or two. He got the crowd pumped and ready for the night !! We requested certain things last minute the night of and he did not hesitate to make them happen for us! Towards the end of the night he added a little cherry on top for myself and my groom and played our theme "Beauty and the Beast" so we could have one last Dance together. Nothing but positive things to say. Pat went above and beyond and we highly recomend him for anyone looking for a fun night!!! 5 stars!!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Caitlin T

Finding a DJ is difficult and we felt that it was a huge part of our wedding day. We would hands down recommend Elite Music Service ANY day. We had Scott, for our wedding on June 30th. Every single part of it was incredible. From the beginning where we first talked with Scott,... Read More we knew that we absolutely needed Elite Music at our wedding. Everything from the planning to the day of and to the very last song was extraordinary. Scott has incredible humor that was fun and he made our guests and us truly feel comfortable and have SO much fun at our wedding. He truly knows what he is doing. We and our guests are still talking about how amazing the music and dancing was! The dance floor was never empty. Elite Music truly knows how to keep people energized and moving throughout the night! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!! ---Caitlin & Matt Hinton

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Cassie N

I cant thank Matt enough for the amazing job he did for our wedding! There wasnt a moment of the night that someone wasnt on the dance floor. He accommidated everything we asked for and went way above and beyond for us.. the guests were raving about how awesome he was!! Thanks... Read More again Matt

Reviewed on 5/16/2016 Lauren S

We had Otis Day as our DJ this past weekend and he did an amazing job. He was very attentive to our needs as a couple and made sure to keep everything on schedule. We had to worry about very little on our day, which made it so much fun. Most of all, Otis was able to get all the... Read More guests outside for the helicopter grand entrance, even though the guests didn't know why they had to go outside. Leading up to the wedding, he made time to meet us in person and on Skype when we needed follow ups closer to the wedding. At the end of the night, they provided a CD of our top songs as a gift. We highly recommend Elite Music Service!

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Claire W

Scott is simply an incredible wedding DJ! He helped us incorporate all of our fun ideas for the reception and made sure the entire evening ran smoothly. Everything went perfectly & all of our guests had so much fun! The dance floor was packed the entire night! We loved having a... Read More photobooth! Bethe was a wonderful attendant! Our guests really enjoyed taking pictures and we'll treasure our album & DVD of the guest photobooth pictures forever! Thank you Elite Music Service for everything!!

Very Happy with Don

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Cassy H

We had some issues with contacting our DJ at the beginning, but we were eventually able to talk to meet with him and once we were able to express the feel we wanted for our wedding, he made sure to make it happen. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole night and everyone had... Read More a lot of fun at the reception

You Will Love Elite Music

Reviewed on 7/28/2015 Katrina W

If you are looking for a DJ in the Green Bay area, Elite Music is a go-to. Not only did I pick them out at a bridal show, I have also heard from friends and other vendors that have worked with them, and have had such fabulous things to say about them. We requested Scott to work... Read More for our wedding, and we were certainly impressed. He is very experienced with providing DJ services for weddings, and he had our whole reception planned for us as far as music and activities, from the entrance and introductions to the final song. He understands the flow of the evening, and does a great job preparing and carrying it out. We would certainly recommend Scott, or any of the other DJs from Elite Music to anyone who is looking for a DJ that will keep people on the dance floor!