Making Your Event Unforgettable

We offer a wide variety of rental products for Kansas City and the surrounding areas! Our products include tables, chairs, vintage china, linens, arches, beverage fountains, tents, bounce houses, and much more!

Sound Equipment, Chairs, Dinnerware, Generators, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tear Down, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

209 James Rollo Dr., Grain Valley, MO Kansas & Missouri (816) 847-1111

Reviewed on 9/18/2015

They were WONDERFUL from the very beginning to work w/ & GOD BLESS THEM, forgiving, too, after I, the bride, messed up BIG TIME by failing to obtain a key from the city so that they could gain access to the park where our wedding ceremony was held at. Still repenting this day!... Read More =( And by the grace of God, we were fortunate that someone else not affiliated w/ our wedding happened to be there w/ an access to the park, so Elite Party Rental was still able to get in & setup chairs. But anyhow, again Elite Party Rental were WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL, & we felt fair in pricing for 150 white garden chairs that were PERFECT for our outdoor ceremony. My husband & I HIGHLY recommend them & are FOREVER grateful that they were an AWESOME vendor to work w/!

2015-10-13T11:38:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Elite Party Rental! As a bride, there are so many things happening leading up to your special day and tons of things happening on your day so we just want to thank you for being... Read Less Read More

Convenient, High Quality, Great Prices!

Reviewed on 9/21/2013 Emma C

My husband and I got married this past July and Elite Party Rental was amazing! We kind of hired them on short notice, and they were on the ball. Katie walked me through exactly what I would need. They delivered and set up our chairs, tables, linens, and arch the morning of our... Read More special day. They were very professional, prompt, and friendly. I actually used them again for my son's birthday party in August :) Highly recommend!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

Katie with Elite Party provided excellent service from the start to finish. The linens, tables and chairs were IMMACULATE. I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Everything they had was super classy and romantic. My Mom & Grandma had a BLAST and loved the fact that... Read More this was a family run company. They really understood how important it was to get everything down to detail and be on time. AMAZING job!

Super easy to work with

Reviewed on 11/20/2015

This company is super easy to work with and followed through perfectly!

2015-11-24T10:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your business and kind words! -Katie Elite Party Rental

Shelly and Steve

Reviewed on 9/20/2013

Elite party rental made our day smooth sailing! They were reasonable in price, more than wonderful to work with and everything looked really classy! Thanks Elite! Highly recommended :)

I wish renting was always this stress free

Reviewed on 7/28/2013 Jami B

I absolutely loved using this company for my wedding. They were willing to work with us on our budget to make sure we got the best for what we were open to pay. I'll definitely use them again in the future!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Lacey W

I ordered chairs one month before my wedding because my previous vender had backed out! They where able to accomodate my and where very nice and willing to work with me. However I was unable to use the chairs due to rain the ENITRE week before my wedding day.

Elite Party Rental

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Amanda S

They did a wonderful job! Very professional, prompt and easy to work with! I would recommend Elite Party Rental to everyone!!

Big Help

Reviewed on 7/07/2011 Lisa W

Their prices are reasonable and they had everything that I needed for our big day!

Great Rental Products!

Reviewed on 3/15/2011 Katie M

I used Elite Party Rental for my wedding and had zero issues with this company. We rented linens, chairs, tables, chaffing dishes, beverage fountain, and centerpiece items from them which were absolutely flawless! Great communication and delivered the items just as discussed... Read More with no issues.

Best Party Rental Company

Reviewed on 9/21/2010 Beth A

Katie made everything so easy from pick up to drop off. I loved this arch! There were so many possiblities. Loved working with them and it was so cheap compared to what I saw. Thank you!

Meet The Manager

Katie

I enjoy my position at Elite Party Rental and have been doing so for the past 8 years. I love to provide excellent service to all of my customers with some I even consider friends at this point after doing many events with them over the years. I'm a wife and mother of 2 and I couldn't imagine not being apart of Elite Party Rental! We are a family owned business and that really means alot to me.