Elite Rhythms Entertainment

At ERE, we specialize in creating unforgettable moments through sheer excellence and the utmost attention to detail. We offer a sense of security through our customized music, signature lighting, and special event decor. ~Elite Rhythms Entertainment

Wedding

D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

Fair Lawn, NJ NJ/NY/Destination (201) 410-4888

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Where do I even begin?! ERE and Tami and Arial were absolutely AMAZING from the very beginning. They were our entertainment for our wedding on July 9th, 2016 and made every dream of ours come true! Tami and Arial are a fantastic duo, full of energy and excitement. They... Read More offered the most fantastic advice, personalized every detail in our reception to make it a unique experience and had the party going from beginning to end! We loved the sweetheart table with the regency sofa, the complete photo lounge experience, the LED and intel lighting and the LED platform stage! Tami is an outstanding DJ and Arial, the MC, naturally gets the guests up and dancing (even the ones who don't usually dance at weddings!) They are so interactive and fun, you can't help but get up and join the party on the dance floor! Their additional staff that evening were fabulous, as well! With an attendant at the photo lounge, one capturing in the moment pictures throughout the cocktail hour and reception and another video taping the most memorable and special moments throughout the night! When asked during our first meeting with Tami and Arial, my husband and I described our wants for our reception to be just a huge party and boy, oh boy did ERE deliver beyond our wildest imaginations! We absolutely recommend using them for your event with the utmost confidence that they will make your night memorable!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015

Summary – The best entertainment, hands down. Tami knows how to keep the beats going, while Arial does an amazing job making sure everyone is engaged and participating. Their staff also did a great job with the lighting, their (new) photo lounge, and the dry ice machine Pros... Read More • The friendliest, most accommodating, most boisterous, couple and DJ/MC you will ever meet • They have a wide array of services, including a new photo lounge, dry ice, lighting effects, TVs – you name it, they have it • They are willing to work on price and give a customized quote – nothing cookie cutter • They know their business and gladly give their input in the meetings, which makes it easier to not have to think about every little detail • Arial definitely knows how to keep the crowd on the dance floor and fully engaged. Most of the guests complimented him on such a great job and even said he did things differently that others have • They customized the photo lounge strips with our theme • Kept the champagne flowing at our final meet! Cons • Seriously can’t think of anything wrong with ERE. They seriously did an impeccable job and would recommend them in a heart beat

Unforgettable Entertainment

Reviewed on 2/23/2015 Tara D

My husband and I chose Elite Rhythms Entertainment for our reception as well as our ceremony. We can't stress enough just how amazing this company is!!!! We used their DJ service, but also wanted to incorporate live entertainment by adding a percussionist...which we did. The... Read More dance floor was packed all night long from start to finish. Our drummer was ridiculously talented, and my husband and I even got to join in on the fun. The MC, Arial (owner), displayed non stop energy all night long. He was so professional while he handled introductions, announcements, and other formalities, yet was so much fun when getting the party moving. The guests absolutely loved him. Our DJ Tami (owner) played a fantastic spread of music, as my husband and I, as well as our friends/family, enjoy a wide range of music. We gave Tami a handful of our favorite songs and told her that beyond that, we wanted her to do her thing and play off the crowd. That is exactly what she did. It was perfectly tailored to the energy of the crowd! She even took our request for a little old school 90's reggae mash-up and just KILLED IT with a ridiculous mega mix. Our guests continuously commented on how fabulous this company was, and have continued to do so in the months following. We even had guests reach out to us for their contact information for future events. As a bride/groom, your entertainment is literally one of the most important details about your wedding. It sets the tone for the entire wedding. Elite Rhythms offers a wide range of entertainment services to help you personalize your event. Using Elite Rhythms will leave your guests talking about your wedding long after the party is over!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017

Outstanding entertainment company! We chose them for our Zoo wedding on 6/17/17 and they really did an amazing job keeping with our animal theme. We first came across ERE through a bridal show in Rockaway. There were 2 other DJ's there... one that was quite pathetic and had a... Read More display that resembled a science fair project and the other that just seemed like old men trying to get people to awkwardly line dance. ERE was far above these other two companies. They were classy, charismatic, professional and really understood what people needed in an entertainment vendor. They had an impressive display at the show with uplighting, a unique mirror photo booth and they weren't begging for your attention like the others were. We immediately took to their personalities. Tami and Arial were amazing to work with. We met with them twice after the bridal show. The first time to just talk and see what else they had to offer in their showroom. They seemed to really understand what we wanted and showed enthusiasm to do our wedding. Tami is the music master and Arial is the energetic entertainer. They're a perfect entertaining couple with the right personalities to keep a party going. Arial came out to our venue to scout it out prior to our wedding since we had a unique reception space. He informed us of his opinion where he thought the best spot was the options we opted for. We had them do uplighting, DJ booth and an open photo booth. He gave great advice on everything. During our wedding night Arial was our M.C. and Tami was DJing. They were dressed sharply (especially Arial, that jacket was awesome!) and both were really able to read the crowd. Throughout the night they kept the flow going appropriately and knew which type of music to play when... enjoyable "eating" music when food was served and dance music when we should be up on the dance floor. Arial kept us informed throughout the night of what he planned to do/say and knew exactly how to get the crowd going. Once the dancing started... it never stopped. The dance floor was full the rest of the night and people weren't leaving it. They were fun and easy to work with. I highly recommend them because they are worth every penny and their energy is contagious! You wont regret going with them. It is 6 months later and I still keep having people come up to me telling me how much fun they had at my wedding. I owe it to these guys for that. Not only did they make my husband and I happy, but they've left a lasting impression on all my friends and family for a night they'll never forget!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Jane L

I'm struggling to find words to describe how amazing and how happy everyone was! ERE has the greatest DJs of ALL TIME. I’ve worked a number of weddings in my day as a banquet server and I know firsthand how a DJ can make or break an event. We had a relatively small budget, but... Read More we knew we had to splurge on the DJ even if it meant cutting back on other things like decorations – no regrets. We looked at a lot of DJs online and viewed a lot of videos – when we saw ERE’s videos, we knew we found the ones. We were looking for a DJ who could work with a crowd – both adjusting music and approach to match the crowd, and also actually going out into the crowd and interacting with guests. Every single one of our guests came up to me and told me this was the best and most fun wedding they have ever been to. My aunt told me there wasn't even a minute to sit down and think / look around because they were having so much fun nonstop. My mom bought a new iPhone specifically for the camera to take pictures at the wedding and she did not take one single picture. I kept asking around for videos of our first dance, the dance off, or anything else but cannot find any. My mom said, "how are we supposed to record when we are standing with our eyes and mouths open watching everything." Nobody was even hungry to eat their food they were so entertained! I don't think anyone expected to have so much fun... People actually came to me after the wedding and complained it was too short, even though I had a standard 4 hour reception. At 11:20 when the wedding was over, everyone was still there, no matter what age. My dad especially enjoyed that Arial came over to him and put his jacket on for him before the father-daughter dance. And he was thankful Arial let him play some of his Russian music. He felt very respected and loved Arial so much. I don't think Arial relaxed for a single minute. He had so much energy. He could tell when people were getting tired and I don't know how but he tricked them all into dancing again. The Sweet Caroline routine was literal genius (you’ll know what this is when you book them ;) ). And his take on the low ceilings at the venue made me and Colin relax about something we were uneasy about before. Right after the first dance, Arial said to the crowd, "I know we have low ceilings here... So I want all the tiles knocked out and on the ground!!" It was amazing. Even the vendors were telling us how much fun THEY had. The videographer came up to my husband and told him he had an especially fun time shooting this wedding. My cheeks hurt as much as my feet do from all that smiling!!! Don’t even look around, just book ERE!! You won’t regret it.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 adriana v

Highly Recommended! ERE made the entire wedding planning process a breeze. Tami was so easy to talk to, quick to respond, and very informative for every aspect of our wedding day. During our initial sit-down the team at ERE took the time to really get to know us and our story,... Read More what we liked and didn't like, and our vision. They were very willing to provide recommendations and insight into things like ceremony music, photo booths, lighting, and other things we didn't even think about. When we had the final meeting, they helped us create a timeline around all of the traditions we were including while maintaining an awesome party atmosphere. The MC, Aaron really set the tone throughout the entire night of our wedding, and did an exceptional job keeping everyone on the dance floor. Everyone who attended couldn't stop talking about the DJ, the MC, the Photo booth, and everything else that ERE managed that night. A big thank you to Tami, Ariel, Aaron, DJ Cali, and the rest of the team for making our night unforgettable.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Charlie O

Tami and Ariel are just amazing. We had one of the best parties (Weddings) ever! They kept the beat going the entire night and people never the left the dance floor. Guests told me how they didn't even eat because the entire night was on the dance floor. I couldn't thank... Read More them enough for an amazing night. Its been almost 2 weeks and people are still talking about it. They handled everything from the ceremony to the reception. Lighting was added to enhance the venue even more. They are the one stop entertainment group!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Amanda V

If you're looking for someone to provide your entertainment for your wedding, you can stop looking NOW. Without a doubt, the ERE team MADE my wedding. HANDS DOWN. People kept ranting and raving about how much fun they had; how awesome everything was; how it was the best wedding... Read More they've ever been to...I truly owe it to Arial, Tami and their ERE team. Arial had amazing, non-stop energy as the MC. He did everything I wanted; he kept me well informed the entire time; he got everyone pumped; he got everyone moving; he was hilarious...he was THE BEST. His talent and personality goes unmatched in this industry. His wife, Tami, was the DJ. She played ALL the music I wanted and was on her A- GAME, despite being 8 months pregnant. YOU GO, GIRL! I also corresponded with Tami during my entire preparation process and she was an utter delight! We rented a photo booth from ERE, which was a smash hit and was utilized the entire time. The team member manning the booth was very charismatic and super fun. We chose the 'Dancing on a Cloud' option, and when that smoke came out around us on the dance floor, everyone was in awe. I felt like I was flying, which was appropriate, since we had a 'superhero' theme to our wedding. They also did a custom monogram for us, which came out great! The montage they created for us was so beautiful, I laughed and cried. My brother and (now) husband's two daughters created a song and dance surprise for us, and Tami worked with my brother to make sure it was a success. We also chose to have pictures taken during the party and have them displayed on the monitors; it was so nice and cool to see everyone on the screens MINUTES after! I wish I could replay that day over and over again. Communication was very simple and easy with them, right from the beginning. The moment we met Arial and Tami at a bridal expo, we clicked. And I knew they were the ones to book. They were attentive, focused, and so incredibly pleasant to work with, the entire time. They stayed on top of things, and kept me on my toes, to make sure everything got done. They were just awesome people to work with and they're so hard-working. I could go on and on about Arial, Tami and the ERE team, but I'm running out of space. You need to book these guys. They are the coolest, most laid back, fun, funny, outgoing, personable, talented people you will ever work with and they're worth EVERY penny. But their prices are actually super reasonable, so no worries there. I will never, ever stop promoting ERE and I wish them nothing but luck and good fortune on all future gigs. Thank you to Arial, Tami and your team. You truly did make my fairytale wedding dreams come true and everything was perfect, because of you guys! LOVE YOU!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Becky M

Tami and Arial are AMAZING! We saw them originally at a friends wedding and immediately went up to them for their card. From the second we walked in to their office they were so friendly and welcomed us like family. They really listened to what we liked and thought of all these... Read More

things I wouldn't have myself. They even handled our crazy and original venue like pros and we're so helpful and accommodating during the process. They kept the party going all night and so many of our guests came up to us afterward to gush about how they were the best part of our wedding. I couldn't thank them enough for all they did to make our day special and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great dj !

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Megan K

We are so happy we chose ERE as our entertainment!! From the time I met Tami to the end of the wedding, ERE was accommodating, helpful, and responsive. Their entire crew went above and beyond to make our wedding day perfect. Our MC, Aaron, made sure from the very beginning that... Read More my we had everything we needed....he even got us drinks!!! He made sure he had all the songs ready to be played as we had discussed prior to the reception, and everything was exactly on point. The dance floor was packed pretty much the entire night thanks to EREs energy and song selections. The photo booth was a HUGE hit as well! We can't wait to see all the picture and video messages our guests left us. I highly recommended ERE; they are fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Samantha B

ERE was amazing! Everything was great from the very beginning. Tami was fabulous, she planned everything perfectly! Ariel was our MC, and he was the best! Everyone raved about how he got the crowd engaged & everyone dancing. Aaron killed it behind the booth. Every song was... Read More perfect & made for a wonderful playlist. We were lucky enough to have a surprise guest singer, Tami! Everything went smoothly and they were so easy going to work with. I would recommend ERE to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Nicole R

We rented the "photo lounge" through Elite Rhythms Entertainment for our wedding on July 21, 2017. It was an absolute HIT! Tami was a pleasure to work with in setting up all the details! We were provided with the newest technology (46 inch touch screen), which all our guests... Read More were raving about the whole night! They set up the lounge in such a cool, sleek way that it blended right in at our reception! We had two attendants with our photo lounge who were absolutely FANTASTIC! They were knowledgeable, fun, friendly, and energetic! We highly recommend the photo lounge for your wedding!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Patricia L

ERE is AMAZING! My husband and I were married on June 24th, 2017. We booked ERE for our ceremony and reception and were so happy we did. They were easy to work with from start to finish, and did a wonderful job at our wedding. Our MC Aaron was beyond incredible, and had our... Read More guests up and dancing the entire night! Our DJ played the best music that kept the party going. We received so many compliments from guests about our entertainment. We were thrilled with ERE and would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Pam F

ERE is amazing!! They provided us with the best possible entertainment at our wedding, from Tami DJing to Chris MCing and Ariel being there at our dance lessons, we couldn't have asked for a better group to represent us on our special day. I highly recommend them to ANYONE... Read More getting married - they truly are the best. They accommodated our every need and wishes and had the utmost professionalism along the way! I can't wait to work with them again!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Danielle B

For two music lovers, we were incredibly apprehensive booking a ‘wedding DJ’. My worst fear was hearing ‘wedding music’ all night and debated on throwing on my iTunes. But after stellar recommendations and comforting conferences, we were positive that ERE was perfect for us.... Read More They listened to our input and created a unique music experience according to our taste. ERE was professional, friendly, and flexible. We had a blast and our guests were left chanting for one more song!!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 6/09/2017 Lily M

What do I even say? Ariel and Tami absolutely made our wedding! They got all the guests on the dance floor within minutes of the reception. I had people coming up to me and telling me that this is the best wedding they've ever been to. It would not have been the same without... Read More them. I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Stephanie O

We just had our wedding this past Saturday and everything exceeded our expectations!! Ariel and Tami were the reason we booked ERE to begin with. Their energy was positive and upbeat. We had Chris as the MC and Johnny Mix as the DJ. What a perfect pair!! Planning a wedding can... Read More be stressful, but trust me, leave this up to them. They are the professionals! We rented the table seating mirrors and the #ido sweetheart table. They set up the mirrors with a beautiful floral back drop and had floating candles lined up in front. It was beautiful. I cannot thank Ariel, Tami, Chris, Johnny Mix and the ERE team enough. Everyone complimented the table mirrors and raved about the music. I will make sure to go straight to ERE for all of our upcoming events. They're the best!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 4/04/2017 Shawn C

if your looking for a group of talented people who keep the party going and make your big day unforgettable, ERE is who you want!!! they were incredible to work with and understood what we were looking for not matter how vague our details were. They balanced mixing spanish with... Read More non spanish perfectly and everyone had a great time! we could not have been happier!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Samantha M

We loved Arial and Tami from the first time we met them. The photo lounge was so much fun. We loved getting a photo album of all of the pictures and sweet notes from our guests. Arial's energy along with DJ Tami's music helped make our wedding night one that our guests will... Read More never forget.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Jacqueline A

FIVE stars. If I could give them more I would have! They were incredible. Everyone had a blast at my wedding!! Thank you for the incredible service you provided, the atmosphere you created, and making our day as special as it was. It definitely would not have been the same... Read More without you! True professionals...you made us feel comfortable and at ease from the first day we met and it has been a pleasure working with you since then. Trying to convince my husband that we need to throw another party so we can work together again!!! LOL........once again, a huge thank you to a kick ass MC and kick ass DJ. Thank you!!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Lisa D

We were extremely happy with Tami, Arial & their team for our wedding on July 1, 2016! We saw them at a wedding we went to and fell in love with their Photo Booth! We had such a great time, that we wanted to book with them before we even had our wedding booked! Tami is on it,... Read More professional, fun, and is an amazing entertainer! They kept the party going and had everyone on the dance floor! Tami even grabbed a mic and serenaded my husbands son to a madonna song. People thought we hired an entertainer to do it! They also did beautiful pipe and draping in places that weren't so attractive, and added uplighting to make the space fit our vision! They definitely went above and beyond to make our day stress free, memorable and one of the best times of our lives! You will not be disappointed with this group!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Rudy A

So I know the groom doesn't usually get involved with the planning but working with Elite Rhythms Entertainment makes you want to be involved. They were so engaging and easy to talk to from the first time we met. Arial is such a good guy who really wants everyone to feel... Read More comfortable and have a good time. He knows what he is doing out there running the event. Tami was on point with her event timeline and working with the other vendors. She had everyone up and dancing and not even wanting to sit for dinner. We also had DJ Cali come in for a guest spot for some throwbacks and hip hop music...he is so awesome. From a groom who was not into wedding planning and thought this was just going to be a night of talking and hanging out...ERE turned me into a dancing man from beginning to end.

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Gem M

Woah!!!!! I don't even know where to start with this company. Without Elite Rhythms Entertainment there is no way our wedding would have been what it was. Arial kept us in the loop of everything. As soon as we arrived at the venue the whole crew ran up to us with big hugs, high... Read More energy, and pure excitement to be there with us. The music was on point all night, even through dinner and cocktail hour. The lighting was beautiful- perfect colors and placement. And of course dancing on the clouds made me cry, my husband surprised me. Arial is just the best MC in the business...nothing stops his energy and yet he is so professional at the same time. I don't know what we would have done without them. They made this wedding what it truly was.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Kathleen G

We recently used Ariel and Tami for our wedding. As many of you know, Ariel MC's and Tami DJ's the events. They did an absolutely phenomenal job. Ariel keeps the crowd involved at all times. Tami will take personal requests, but she also reads a crowd amazingly. For example, we... Read More had a fairly eclectic mix of cultures and both of Ariel and Tami catered to everyone. My husband and I give our highest recommendation.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Zuzanna D

Elite Rhythms Entertainment was amazing to work with! From full customization of our songs for each part of our wedding, to the excellent energy from the MC (Chris Paul), we had a blast! They tailored the schedule of events for our unique venue and all of our requests. Our... Read More guests could not stop dancing , singing and partying all night long!! Excellent and highly recommended.