Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

Kansas City Metropolitan Area and Beyond

Modern Event DJs | Lighting | Photo Booths

Elite Sounds Entertainment Group is an award-winning company specializing in modern and innovative event music, lighting, and photo booths. Our roster of seasoned mix deejays know how to deliver authentic and energized experiences tailored to your preferences. Experience goes a long way when it comes to throwing the perfect party. Our industry knowledge gives us the ability to understand different styles, find the balance between them, and finally, execute your vision, your way. With your event, our ultimate goal is ensuring you, and your guests remember it as the party of your lives.

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

1124 W 25th Street Suite B, Kansas City, MO Kansas City Metropolitan Area and Beyond (816) 559-8080
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Tiradej B

We initially met with Craig at the Californos wedding vendor fair. He is super nice and easy to work with. His DJ Ryan Guthrie is an amazing DJ and super fun to work with and talk to. He was super accommodating to our requests and made the night go amazingly. Elite Sounds has an... Read More amazing setup with the DJ station, extra speakers, and up lighting. My wedding was in February and the lighting worked great with our venue and overall theme for the wedding. Craig made the whole process go super smooth and it was our best decision to go with Elite Sounds Entertainment Group.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Mickey B

Elite Sounds was an easy choice for me because I am one of their DJs. I know the process that takes place behind the curtain for our clients. There is no one else that I would have entrusted my own wedding to. Tim did a great job of laying out the night just how we wanted it.... Read More Formalities flowed perfectly and he took my picky requests and ran with them (adding some of his own flavor as he went). The dance floor was packed until the very last second. I would know because they had to drag me off of it. Thank you guys for making our night so fun!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Christiana M

Meeting with Craig settled the decision of our DJ and we were not disappointed. He was so welcoming and is so knowledgeable and relatable. Tim was our DJ and he got everyone on the dance floor right away, and kept them dancing for nearly 3 hours! So much fun and we loved having... Read More him help keep us stress-free on our big day. Thanks Tim!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katie Q

I can't say enough great things about Elite Sounds - first of all, Craig is AWESOME and so on top of everything. We knew right after we had our initial meeting with him that Elite Sounds would be the right choice. We had been to a wedding a while back that Mickey DJ'd and we... Read More had so much fun dancing all night. We requested him and it was no surprise that Mickey worked his magic again at our wedding - it was a BLAST! His energy was great and he was very attentive to us all night. We had a few special requests that he handled with ease and he kept the dance floor packed - even with our 90 year old grandparents! It couldn't have gone more smoothly. Thank you so much Mickey and Craig!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Stacy M

I'm very picky when it comes to wedding DJ's and Elite hit it out of the park. Our DJ was Mike and he made the process so seamless. He plaid all the songs we asked and really understood the atmosphere we were going for.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Sara D

Both Craig and DJ Todd were exceptional. They were professional, easy to work with, responded to questions quickly, and made sure our wedding reception ran smoothly. Even without much direction from us, Todd’s song choices were right on!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Emily V

Working with Craig was fantastic, and Mike was the best DJ we could have asked for. He did a great job keeping the reception moving for the first half and kept the dance floor full for the second half.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Megan J

If you want your guests to dance, look no further than Tim Yach with Elite Sound. Our wedding reception flowed smoothly and once the dancing started, no one left the dance floor. He played a mix of all the types of music we asked for, but more importantly he paid attention to... Read More our guests and what people were enjoying. Prior to the dancing, Tim was a great and professional emcee for our reception; ensuring all discussed items were taken care of. We highly recommend Elite Sound and Tim Yach for any wedding reception or music event. 10 stars.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Shelley V

Tim was our DJ from Elite Sounds and he was amazing! We had a very kid friendly reception and he even found the Mickey Mouse "Hot Dog" song and played it for our ring bearer at our request. He kept the wedding events on schedule and the dance floor busy. We elected to add... Read More uplighting in our package and it was worth every penny! I was skeptical about it, mostly because I didn't know what it was/did. I added it at my Venue's recommendation and am soooo happy I did. Tim was able to change the colors to match the mood and it make all the photos look awesome!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marisa F

Craig, who we initially worked with, was professional yet easy going. He had a great energy and seemed genuinely interested in our concerns and interests for our big day. After our meeting, he paired us with DJ Tim Yach. It honestly couldn't have been a better pairing. He... Read More understood exactly what we wanted and made our day extraordinary. I never once worried about him playing the wrong songs or letting the dance floor become vacant. He kept the party alive ALL NIGHT LONG. We received so many compliments about DJ Tim and the Photo Booth attendant. My family and friends were so happy with their services. Thank you Tim and Elite Sounds!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Emily P

We initially met with Craig who was very great to work with. He listened to everything we wanted for our special day and paired us with DJ Mike Watkins. Mike was also great to work with and listened to our needs and wants for our reception. He was very easy to work with! On the... Read More night of our reception, he made sure our wedding party was all lined up and ready to be introduced on time. Mike played awesome music all night and our guests were on the dance floor until the very end of the night (3+ Hours)! I highly recommend DJ Mike and Elite Sounds for your wedding - especially if you want your guests to party and dance all night!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Linda S

Working with Craig Loftis from Elite Sounds Entertainment Group and Ryan Guthrie (DJ) was so easy for the planning of my daughter’s wedding. My daughter decided to postpone her wedding in 2015. Six months later, the wedding was back on and rescheduled for November 4, 2016. The... Read More wedding venue was changed, which changed the entire theme of the wedding. Luckily, Craig had availability so we were able to continue working with Elite Sounds. Craig gives you a log on to go to their website and select songs that you would like to have played. You also fill in information online to build a timeline. This came in very handy for my venue and other vendors. Elite Sounds also has a photo booth that you can rent. Originally we had selected to use this, but decided to not use it at the new venue. Craig was very professional, explained everything to us, and made scheduling meetings a breeze. Ryan, our DJ for the day, was awesome! You see, my daughter and her fiance DO NOT like to dance. Ryan worked with my daughter to get the general idea of what she and her fiance liked for music. They worked out all of the ceremony music including prelude/recessional/postlude. We told Ryan we didn’t know what to have for the cocktail hour or dinner, so he just did his own thing. Cocktail hour and dinner was awesome music as it was easy for people to listen to the music but also have conversations. Ryan played all of the music that my daughter had requested and he was extremely personable to our guests. We absolutely would recommend Elite Sounds and especially Ryan for your event. Definitely 6 stars!

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 colleen m

Booking the DJ was the first vendor we booked a year out before our wedding. Craig was super personable and professional and was a joy to work with from the very beginning. Even more, Craig offered us some advice for music as it related to our reception which we really... Read More appreciated. We were lucky enough to book DJ Mike Watkins - he is THE MAN!!!! We were very particular with our music and had a vision for each stage of the wedding (processional, ceremony, cocktail, dinner and dancing) and he understood this and executed flawlessly. DJ Mike Watkins is a true DJ and he was great at reading the crowd and the energy level. He brought our reception to a whole new party level. Our pictures speak for themselves - everyone was on their feet dancing, sweating, hands in the air having an amazing time! Craig and Mike at Elite Sounds were honestly one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding. They really care about taking care of you and they are passionate about what they do. Do not wait.. book them NOW!!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Ashley c

Amazing! Simply amazing! When I first met Tim Yach, I told I was so worried that people wouldn't dance at my wedding. He told me not to worry--he will take care of everything. And he did! Everyone was up and dancing ALL night! We even went an hour over the end time because we... Read More still have people up and dancing. I highly recommend Elite Sounds and I highly recommend Tim Yach. He made my wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Kelsey K

We booked our Wedding Reception DJ through Elite Sounds. Our first meeting started off with the Owner Craig, who was very respectable about what we were looking for and very knowledgeable about how to plan the right DJ for the reception. Kenny was our DJ for the reception who... Read More we had the chance to meet up with prior to the wedding to plan music for dinner and dancing. Kenny was dressed very sharp on the day of the event and did awesome as our DJ. Craig and Kenny were at the venue several hours before just to make sure the up-lighting , DJ stand and speakers were set up just the way we had planned.HIGHLY recommend Elite Sounds to anyone looking for a professional,knowledgeable and overall great team to work with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Stephanie L

Loved working with Tim! He really help set the mood and made sure the party was fun and vibrant! He definitely listened to our music style and blended it nicely with music people would dance to! He help keep the speeches rolling and the night running smoothly! Love Tim and so... Read More happy I went with them!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Natalie P

Our experience started with Craig, who was probably the most professional vendor we worked with throughout the whole planning process. We had meetings set up with two other DJs and a band after our meeting with Craig, and we canceled them because we knew we wouldn't find anyone... Read More better than Elite Sounds. Throughout the process Craig was flexible, patient, helpful (had great lighting recommendations!) and just fun to work with. Mike was the DJ at our event and he was AWESOME. Several weeks after our wedding, we're still getting comments from people about how fun our reception was. He found a way to balance our love of 90s hip-hop with the Motown tunes that our parents love. He made the dancefloor work for everyone. He went over the top for us - including renting a tux and finding my parents' hard-to-find first dance song! Our guests were sad when he announced the last song of the night, Mike would have kept the dance floor full for several more hours! I could go on and on. Elite Sounds was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Thank you, Mike and Craig!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Robert T

My daughter had looked around and found Elite Sounds to have high reviews. After a meeting with them she was extremely impressed with their professionalism and options that were available to us. We were not disappointed as the party rolled on longer than we anticipated because... Read More our guests were having such a good time.Our thanks to DJ Tim Yach for accommodating their request and the outstanding job he did for us!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kris N

From the moment we met Craig we could tell that he was a thorough, buttoned-up professional. From the planning all the way through his handoff to our DJ, Todd, it was the most easy process we've ever had. Todd, the DJ, was incredibly professional and did an exceptional job at... Read More the event, checking with the bride constantly to make sure everything was going smoothly. Do yourselves a favor and pay a little more for Elite Sounds on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brett G

Tim Gibson did an amazing job as the DJ at our wedding. He is a very well rounded DJ playing new songs & old classics that kept everyone on the dance floor. My wife and I couldn't have had a better night and Tim helped the night flow smoothly. If you are trying to decide on a... Read More Entertainment Group for your wedding/event, look no further than Elite Sounds!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 David F

Elite Sounds was the right choice and Todd was an awesome DJ!!! He did an outstanding job of making the entire evening flow smoothly and set the tone for a fun reception! Anytime I ever need a DJ for anything, without hesitation it will be Elite Sounds and Todd Howerton!!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Phil B

We were extremely impressed with the work by DJ Ryan before, during, and after our wedding and reception on 9/17/16. Ryan was very professional throughout the planning stages and took the time to get to know my wife and I prior to our big day. He incorporated our "must play"... Read More songs, stuck to our "do not play" song list, and ensured that all attendees kept the dance floor rocking throughout our entire reception. Elite is truly the "elite" DJ company in the KC area, and I would highly recommend them for your entertainment needs.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Kelsey P

Our DJ was Ryan and he was so much fun! Took requests super easy and was very flexible throughout the night. Kept my groom and I informed on the timeline and how things were playing out without being too needy during the reception. He had some competition with the outside! The... Read More weather was so nice that most everyone chilled outside, but Ryan kept the night rolling and people on the dance floor. We had a fairly conservative crowd and he catered well to our needs and our guests didnt feel like they were missing out. We also did the uplighting and originally we had wanted green, but apparently green made the cheesecakes look slimy so he worked with our designer to find the perfect color. Would refer Elite Sounds to anyone.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Erin H

Tim was our DJ. He was extremely nice and professional! Everyone at our reception had a great time and guests danced all night! We also had uplighting which set a fun mood for different parts of the evening (dinner, dancing, etc). I would definitely recommend Tim and Elite... Read More Sounds!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Melissa Q

We had a great experience with Ultrapom. Our first contacts with Craig were great and he was wonderful in providing us advice on how many uplights our reception space might need, etc. Our DJ was Kenny who was a really personable guy who we received countless compliments on... Read More throughout the wedding night and for days after! We had a blast dancing and he did a good job of balancing our favorites with general favorites to keep all kinds of guests on the dance floor. We had also rented the Photo Booth which people absolutely loved. I think we will get a copy of the Photo Booth strips to turn into our own special memory of the event. The person who came with Kenny to run the Photo Booth, etc. was also very kind and professional. They have a nice system to choose songs and to communicate to your MC how the events of the night will go. I was really happy with our decision to go with Elite Sounds. I felt that they were excellent entertainment and that the price was very fair. I would advise anyone getting married to consider and have Elite Sounds as part of their big day.