Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

Kansas City Metropolitan Area and Beyond

Modern Event DJs | Lighting | Photo Booths

Elite Sounds Entertainment Group is an award-winning company specializing in modern and innovative event music, lighting, and photo booths. Our roster of seasoned mix deejays know how to deliver authentic and energized experiences tailored to your preferences. Experience goes a long way when it comes to throwing the perfect party. Our industry knowledge gives us the ability to understand different styles, find the balance between them, and finally, execute your vision, your way. With your event, our ultimate goal is ensuring you, and your guests remember it as the party of your lives.

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

1124 W 25th Street Suite B, Kansas City, MO Kansas City Metropolitan Area and Beyond (816) 559-8080
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jennifer L

Our experience with DJ Mike Watkins was phenomenal! He tapped right into what my husband and I wanted to hear. We had so much fun adding songs to a spotify playlist during the months leading up to the wedding. Then, we simply shared the playlist with him when the time came. My... Read More husband and I knew the DJ set the tone for the whole wedding - Mike did not disappoint., in fact we could owe the smoothness and great energy directly to him. Be clear with the style you want in a DJ (ceremony and reception for us) and you will not be disappointed. Mike rocked it!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maryl W

From the initial meeting until the end of the night, Elite Sounds was ON IT. They made everything so easy by being responsive, and their system even helped keep me organized with other vendors and the wedding party. Todd was fantastic and kept everything running smoothly... Read More throughout the gorgeous event. If you don't want to have to worry about anything on your big day and want quality sound and equipment, Elite Sounds is worth the price. I highly recommend and if I had to do it all over, I'd book them again and again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lynn S

This is the MOB. My daughter and her fiancee met with Craig. I had never met with the DJ or Craig so was a little nervous when our daughter said they play music like the clubs with short versions of songs. I pictured heart thumping techno music. WRONG! DJ Kenny was... Read More phenomenal. I didn't want to leave the dance floor. Yes he plays the greatest parts of dance songs and really listened to what the bride and groom wanted and not necessarily what the guests were requesting. Let's face it, some people think they request the best songs when they start drinking...not. My feet and the feet of my friends were sore for a minimum of 3 days! Rocked it Kenny!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bailey S

When planning our wedding, my fiance and I were adamant that we had the perfect DJ because we both love to dance! Not only did we get the perfect DJ, but we also decided to delay our wedding exit because the dance floor was way too much fun! We worked with Craig and DJ Kenny!... Read More DJ Kenny was awesome! We received many positive comments about DJ Kenny from our wedding guests. He kept the reception flowing smoothly and on-time. We also rented the photo booth from Elite Sounds which was a huge hit! The two people that were in charge of the photo booth were incredibly friendly and patient with our guests! Overall, we had an amazing wedding and Elite Sounds (especially DJ Kenny) made it the perfect party!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Andy N

Elite Sounds was wonderful to work with! Craig Loftis and DJ Tim Yach were both incredibly professional, competent, and friendly. They went above and beyond to talk through day-of details and to work out logistical challenges to ensure that all went smoothly on our wedding day.... Read More DJ Tim did not disappoint with fun songs to get everyone out on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kelly S

We highly recommend Tim Yach, Craig Loftis and Elite Entertainment! From start to finish, the process was seamless and extremely professional. We were planning our wedding from out-of-town (KC is my hometown), and they were super easy to work with via email and phone. We worked... Read More with Craig to get things setup (we opted for a package with DJ service and uplighting). Craig got us setup with an online portal that was very helpful (it allows you to input the songs you would like played). The online portal was extremely helpful in that it also organizes the music for your wedding and reception. They even walked us through the parts we weren't familiar with (you can attend a dozen weddings and still not realize there's a different song for the wedding party vs. the bride and her dad walking down the aisle, or a special song for the cake cutting). Not only is the portal good for organizing things, but it also links to the songs to preview them and shows popular songs to make things easy! They even schedule a call a week beforehand, which was nice, just to go over everything (we had a few minor updates).In addition, Tim and Craig were so thorough that they even asked me to pick the range of colors for our uplighting (I sent over a Pantone color chart)...wow, talk about attention to detail (didn't even have to ask)! At the wedding itself, Tim was extremely professional. Our friend was our officiant, and Tim outfitted him with a wireless mic and also setup outdoors for our ceremony. At the reception, Tim made sure people were up and dancing. My husband and I aren't exactly pop enthusiasts, but Tim made sure to ask us the right questions ahead of time to make sure our tastes were met, while at the same time, ensuring our guests would be having fun and on the dance floor! I would recommend Elite Entertainment in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Emma B

Elite Sounds was GREAT to work with. When we initially spoke with Craig, he answered all of my questions and told me exactly what I was hoping to hear...all without me asking. Elite Sounds was exactly the style of DJ we were looking for. We had Tim DJ the night of our wedding.... Read More His music choice was perfect and very "us." He transitioned the songs so well to go with the flow of the party and incorporated such a mix of today's hits with the Indie and Eclectic music we love. He pretty much ran the show since our ceremony and reception was in the same location. We couldn't have pulled the wedding off without him!I highly recommend using Elite Sounds. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly R

Ryan, and the whole Elite Sounds crew including Craig, were wonderful! We had a small wedding and reception, but he was able to keep people on the floor and dancing the night away. I also appreciated how much detail they put into our song choices and I can understand why RMEP... Read More has them as their exclusive DJ.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Alison J

Excellent service, great execution! I had the pleasure of working with Elite for my wedding a month ago. My DJ was Todd. I have nothing but great things to say about Todd and Craig. They are so profession and did everything to accommodate my wedding set up to make the day flow... Read More flawlessly. Todd was even able to accommodate a same day wedding song change for me without hesitation! If there was an issue, I had no idea. I later learn some family and guests may have cornered Todd to express feelings of this, that, and the other. When I tell you he handled them like a pro, I'm serious. I had no idea until wayyy later. Everything was great for my wedding. I highly recommend Elite for your wedding experience.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Justin B

One word... Incredible!!! We highly recommend Elite Sounds for you professional DJ services. Our first meeting with Craig offered us insight into understanding the level of service they provide. They are more than just a warm body with preset playlist, microphone and mirror... Read More ball. We connected on many levels. From age, humor, recognition of how tempo influences our guest to gather on the dance floor. Knowing that Elite Sounds was partnered up with The Foundations Event Space's as their in-house DJ Company, they were knew exactly what was entailed with lighting and sound. This is a sense of comfort to a Bride and Groom to know they have professionals operating equipment what can be a stressful day. My wife gave me one task.... 'Find a DJ Company!' We could not of been more happy with our decision. Craig assigned Tim Gibson to our ceremony and after our second meeting we instantly connect. At that time I'm a sense of relief, and we were 3 weeks out from our wedding day! Our taste in music, understanding our guests and keeping tempo was our objectives. We requested all genres of music from Motown, 60's, 70's, Funk, Pop, Country, R&B, 90's Rap, 80's and modern day Dance Hits. Knowing that we would all ages at our reception our focus was how each person could connect a moment with a melody to create a memory. Wow, and did Tim do that! Grandparents cutting the rug with grandchildren with hits from their youthful days created fun filled energy throughout the room and venue. The early evening toe tapping became a four hour hip shaking dance party. Yes, I said 4 hours!!! Our guest rave about their experience with Tim, and how he connected with each one of them. The energy was so wonderful that we had 8 separate attempts of wedding crashers! Most crashers understandably would want a free drink, but they came to dance because they felt the energy in the room. Without Tim's level of experience, timing, understanding of tempo and flow from each age of guest on the dance floor... we would not of had the reception of a lifetime. Many guests were amazed at the song selection, how songs were mixed, (of which flooded memories from yester- years), the progression of how beat and that there was no low moments. He captured an audience that night, of which none wanted to leave or for it to end! We had one individual at our venue that hadn't danced within the past 5 years, and Tim was able to get both a slow and fast dance out of those penny loafers. Jen and I can't say enough great things about Elite Sounds, Craig and Tim. Don't go with just any DJ on the open market. Please read through each one of there review and you will see that your receiving an expert level service that you searching for. These are professionals that create memories of a lifetime thru music, energy and movement. Tim thank you again to allowing us to cherish this moment with wonderful memories.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Annie B

Craig runs an incredible company. They provide so much, but mostly, provide peace of mind to a bride and groom looking to book a top notch DJ. We worked with Tim and he was so low key, laid back, fun, and easy to work with. The music at our wedding was fantastic-- we loved... Read More dancing the night away!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Melanie B

My fiancé and I had no idea where to start when picking a DJ for our ceremony and reception, and we lucked out completely when we chose to go with Elite Sounds. Craig was friendly and professional and was able to understand what I was looking for with my music when I hadn't... Read More been entirely sure myself. Mickey, the DJ Craig paired us with for the day, was great. We chose some songs we thought might be good for our crowd and Mickey was able to take our suggestions and really build on them. He read the guests at our wedding perfectly and knew what to play to keep them all dancing throughout the night (and my friends are not the typical dancing crowd). The entire process is easy, even for someone who isn't sure what they're doing, and when you have a million things you're trying to manage all in one day, not having to worry about what's going on with you're music is totally invaluable. I recommend both Elite Sounds and our specific DJ, Mickey highly.

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Vinthi T

Elite Sounds is fantastic to work with! They did our wedding during Easter weekend! Kenny was a phenomenal DJ! Ray was a hit at the photo booth! Craig knew exactly who worked well with us! Our guests are still raving about how amazing the music transitions were! We couldn't be... Read More more thrilled with how the dance party tires out! Kenny made it a memorable wedding for us, "one for the books!!!" I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 3/30/2017 Bethany A

I highly recommend working with Elite Sounds! They are super professional, very organized and great listeners. From Craig who coordinated our contract and initial needs for our wedding day to Tim Gibson who was our DJ for the day, everyone we came in contact with at Elite... Read More Sounds was awesome! Added bonus - there was never dull moment on the dance floor the whole night! Thanks for helping make our day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lis R

Elite Sounds made our wedding so, so special. We had some very specific, unusual music requests for the ceremony, and our DJ, Todd, tracked them down and got us exactly what we wanted. He also met with us in person and over the phone twice before the actual day and even checked... Read More in with us throughout the night to see how things were going from our perspective. Such frequent communication shows the level of care and concern Elite Sounds brought to our wedding, so it's no surprise that we kept hearing over and over, "This DJ is amazing!" from our guests. We couldn't have been happier with our choice of Todd at Elite Sounds as our DJ for the wedding.

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Tiradej B

We initially met with Craig at the Californos wedding vendor fair. He is super nice and easy to work with. His DJ Ryan Guthrie is an amazing DJ and super fun to work with and talk to. He was super accommodating to our requests and made the night go amazingly. Elite Sounds has an... Read More amazing setup with the DJ station, extra speakers, and up lighting. My wedding was in February and the lighting worked great with our venue and overall theme for the wedding. Craig made the whole process go super smooth and it was our best decision to go with Elite Sounds Entertainment Group.

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Mickey B

Elite Sounds was an easy choice for me because I am one of their DJs. I know the process that takes place behind the curtain for our clients. There is no one else that I would have entrusted my own wedding to. Tim did a great job of laying out the night just how we wanted it.... Read More Formalities flowed perfectly and he took my picky requests and ran with them (adding some of his own flavor as he went). The dance floor was packed until the very last second. I would know because they had to drag me off of it. Thank you guys for making our night so fun!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Christiana M

Meeting with Craig settled the decision of our DJ and we were not disappointed. He was so welcoming and is so knowledgeable and relatable. Tim was our DJ and he got everyone on the dance floor right away, and kept them dancing for nearly 3 hours! So much fun and we loved having... Read More him help keep us stress-free on our big day. Thanks Tim!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katie Q

I can't say enough great things about Elite Sounds - first of all, Craig is AWESOME and so on top of everything. We knew right after we had our initial meeting with him that Elite Sounds would be the right choice. We had been to a wedding a while back that Mickey DJ'd and we... Read More had so much fun dancing all night. We requested him and it was no surprise that Mickey worked his magic again at our wedding - it was a BLAST! His energy was great and he was very attentive to us all night. We had a few special requests that he handled with ease and he kept the dance floor packed - even with our 90 year old grandparents! It couldn't have gone more smoothly. Thank you so much Mickey and Craig!!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Stacy M

I'm very picky when it comes to wedding DJ's and Elite hit it out of the park. Our DJ was Mike and he made the process so seamless. He plaid all the songs we asked and really understood the atmosphere we were going for.

Reviewed on 12/19/2016 Sara D

Both Craig and DJ Todd were exceptional. They were professional, easy to work with, responded to questions quickly, and made sure our wedding reception ran smoothly. Even without much direction from us, Todd’s song choices were right on!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Emily V

Working with Craig was fantastic, and Mike was the best DJ we could have asked for. He did a great job keeping the reception moving for the first half and kept the dance floor full for the second half.

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Megan J

If you want your guests to dance, look no further than Tim Yach with Elite Sound. Our wedding reception flowed smoothly and once the dancing started, no one left the dance floor. He played a mix of all the types of music we asked for, but more importantly he paid attention to... Read More our guests and what people were enjoying. Prior to the dancing, Tim was a great and professional emcee for our reception; ensuring all discussed items were taken care of. We highly recommend Elite Sound and Tim Yach for any wedding reception or music event. 10 stars.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Shelley V

Tim was our DJ from Elite Sounds and he was amazing! We had a very kid friendly reception and he even found the Mickey Mouse "Hot Dog" song and played it for our ring bearer at our request. He kept the wedding events on schedule and the dance floor busy. We elected to add... Read More uplighting in our package and it was worth every penny! I was skeptical about it, mostly because I didn't know what it was/did. I added it at my Venue's recommendation and am soooo happy I did. Tim was able to change the colors to match the mood and it make all the photos look awesome!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Marisa F

Craig, who we initially worked with, was professional yet easy going. He had a great energy and seemed genuinely interested in our concerns and interests for our big day. After our meeting, he paired us with DJ Tim Yach. It honestly couldn't have been a better pairing. He... Read More understood exactly what we wanted and made our day extraordinary. I never once worried about him playing the wrong songs or letting the dance floor become vacant. He kept the party alive ALL NIGHT LONG. We received so many compliments about DJ Tim and the Photo Booth attendant. My family and friends were so happy with their services. Thank you Tim and Elite Sounds!