Elite Sounds Entertainment Group

Kansas City Metropolitan Area and Beyond

Modern Event DJs | Lighting | Photo Booths

Elite Sounds Entertainment Group is an award-winning company specializing in modern and innovative event music, lighting, and photo booths. Our roster of seasoned mix deejays know how to deliver authentic and energized experiences tailored to your preferences. Experience goes a long way when it comes to throwing the perfect party. Our industry knowledge gives us the ability to understand different styles, find the balance between them, and finally, execute your vision, your way. With your event, our ultimate goal is ensuring you, and your guests remember it as the party of your lives.

Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

1124 W 25th Street Suite B, Kansas City, MO Kansas City Metropolitan Area and Beyond (816) 559-8080

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Shelly A

Francisco was awesome!!! He is very professional and very fun at the same time!! He listened to what we were looking to do and worked with us to get an awesome playlist together!!!! Lets be honest people go to weddings to dance and have a great time! Francisco provided that... Read More awesome atmosphere for our special day!!!! Id give 10 star rating!!! Highly recommend him!!! Thanks again Francisco!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Katie G

If I could give this 10 stars, I would! Kenny was INCREDIBLE! When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we didn't give much thought to our DJ - we just wanted him to be good, not cheesy, and professional. After going to some friends' weddings, we realized that the DJ... Read More is actually a crucial part of a smooth and fun wedding. Thank goodness we realized this, because Kenny was easily one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He was extremely professional, he was fun, and he is SO GOOD at blending music and playing to the crowd. Our dance floor was full literally the entire time - and not just with the 20/30 year olds, but with our parent's friends and family members. Do yourselves a favor and invest in a DJ who knows what they're doing...I would book Kenny again in a heartbeat and would suggest him to literally every couple I know getting married!

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Marco J

Elite Sounds and DJ Kenny did a great job. Craig was very helpful from day one. You could tell he knew what to do and it wasn't his first show. All the details he walked us thru made everything easier and prevent any future issue. DJ Kenny was a phenomenal DJ. It was definitely... Read More a party that everyone keeps talking about. Also very professional and willing to help.

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Beth O

We loved working with Elite Sounds and Tim Yach! From our first meeting with Craig who explained everything they had to offer and walking us through the process to meeting with Tim and ironing out the details, everything was great and you got exactly what they promised! We had... Read More guests tell us after our wedding what a great DJ we had and that it kept the party going. They're great to work with and we would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Kara M

Highly recommend Elite Sounds and Tim Yach! We had planning meetings ahead of time to ensure that our day went smoothly and they made us feel so confident in our day. The day of the wedding went perfectly, from the ceremony to the last dance, our guests were happy and had a... Read More blast!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Lainey P

Elite Sounds was completely amazing for our Big Day! Craig was super friendly from the first meeting and stayed in touch throughout our wedding process to make sure we had everything we needed. Craig went out of his way to visit our venue to help us decide on some final touches.... Read More Mickey,our DJ, was phenomenal, from the first meeting to our Big Day. Mickey made our day better than I ever could have imagined. He kept our day moving at a great pace and helped us and our guests have a great time at our reception. I would recommend Elite Sounds to anyone planning a wedding and in need of amazing DJ services!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Heidi H

Our first interaction with Elite Sounds was with the owner Craig. From that meeting we were confident we would be in good hands. He was super down to earth, and we were excited to work with his company. Mickey was our DJ for our wedding reception at River Market Event Place, and... Read More he was awesome! From the initial meeting to the final result. When we met with him he really seemed to understand the vibe and kind of event we were throwing, and communicated effectively with us! What a great company, and a great DJ! We were very pleased with the service, as were our wedding guests! Our reception was such a blast, thanks to Elite Sounds.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Britney B

We are a wedding venue, but I want to share our experience with Elite with as many couples as I can. After many years of searching for a DJ company to be in-house at our venue, we found Elite to be the most reliable and consistently professional company in Kansas City. For the... Read More past three years, we have had them as our in-house entertainment for couples and couldn't be more happy with how they have treated our clients. We enlisted Mickey (one of the Elite DJs) to be the Elite go-to contact for our client's events and he has gone above and beyond to create schedules and add memorable and unique elements in any way he can. Our clients share with us an overwhelming appreciation for his expertise and professionalism in handling the details of music at their event. Elite Sounds has been a wonderful business to work with and I wholeheartedly encourage you to consider them for your event.

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Brittany C

Mickey did an outstanding job as the DJ for our wedding!! My husband and I cannot thank him enough for curating the perfect sound track for our special day. If you need a DJ, look no further - Elite Sounds is absolutely the answer! We were recommended Elite Sounds by our venue... Read More and were blown away by their amazing service. From my initial call with Craig, I knew they would be the best pick for us. Craig eased any nerves I had about booking a DJ from out of town without really 'meeting' and after our coordination call with Mickey - I had no worries that our day would be fabulous. Mickey was so helpful when it came to song selection for specific dances and Elite Sounds' client portal is super helpful, as well. I loved having the ability to send a link to our friends and family for requests ahead of time! Throughout the process, Mickey was extremely responsive and helped plan our reception down to the minute, which was super helpful when organizing my other vendors. He knew the venue, made special accommodations per our unique day-of requests without hesitation, and kept the energy up all night! My husband and I were on the dance floor the entire time and everyone had a blast. Thank you to Elite Sounds, and most importantly, Mickey! Our day was everything I had hoped for!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Eric B

My wife and I were extremely satisfied! Everyone at the reception had a great time and it was in large part thanks to Mickey!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Tessa F

I was very impressed by Mickey and the entire Elite sound team. They had resources, gave us their time to prepare for the big day, and were flexible to adapt on the fly the day of my wedding. When discussing what they offer they were honest, upfront, and made the decision making... Read More process painless. I Would recommend them to anyone in the KC area in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Ben V

I'd give more than five stars if I could. Our guests had such a blast on the dance floor. Elite Sounds was great to work with throughout the planning process, and our DJ, Todd, really delivered. He was fun and professional at the same time, and I'd definitely book them for... Read More future events.

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Todd B

Tim from Elite Sounds did an incredible job with the playlist. From our initial consultation to the day of our wedding - we were confident in the process and in the preparation. The up-lighting was a nice touch to our venue as well. Make sure to ask for Tim. Elite Sounds for... Read More the win!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Cassie S

I would very highly recommend Todd from Elite sounds as the DJ for any wedding! He was absolutely incredible and far surpassed my expectations! He had our guests dancing all the way out the door! His flow for the night was flawless and I loved how he met with me beforehand and... Read More then touched base with me multiple times to ensure everything was perfect. Our reception wouldn’t have been the same without Todd! He is truly the best!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Megan M

Elite Sounds is amazing! I would recommend them to anyone! We met with Craig first, who was great and very easy to talk to and get along with and then our DJ for the wedding was Tim Gibson. We met a month before the wedding and went over all the details. He is very organized and... Read More wrote everything we said down on a word doc. He then communicated with my wedding coordinator and coordinator at our venue to make sure times and everything were correct! We met again one week before the wedding to review the material. Craig and Tim have never been to our venue before, so they actually took the time to go over there, check it out, and make sure their sound system would work OK. We greatly appreciated that! All of our guests were on the dance floor all night! They still talk about how great of a DJ Tim was! He listed to us and played the music we like and asked him to play as well as he took song requests from our friends and family that night. We would definitely hire Elite Sounds for any future events and highly recommend Tim Gibson as your DJ! Thank you SO much Elite Sounds for making our wedding night perfect!!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Shelby J

From start to finish, this company was awesome to work with! Craig was great during our first meeting - very easy to talk to and work with. The DJ for our wedding was Tim Gibson. Nothing but great things to say about this guy! We met a few weeks before the wedding and then had a... Read More phone meeting the week of the wedding. He was very organized and professional - made sure he had all the details for the ceremony and reception straight. My husband and I were so happy with the entertainment he provided during the reception. Everyone was raving about how great the music was. The dance floor was full until the very last song! HIGHLY recommend Elite Sounds for your next event, and Tim Gibson for your DJ! Thank you so much Craig and Tim!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 M F

Our wedding venue recommended Elite Sounds for our September 2017 wedding. My husband and I were really worried about music because our friends/family are not big dancers and tend to shy away from modern dance songs. Mike, our DJ, was amazing. He literally went by instinct and... Read More molded the song choices as he went to get more people on the dance floor (and it totally worked!!). He even took a request from my 89 year-old grandmother for "an older song," which resulted in her dancing for almost an hour! My extended family is still talking about how much people danced compared to other weddings they have gone to. I've already recommended Elite to someone else - totally worth it!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Jennifer L

Our experience with DJ Mike Watkins was phenomenal! He tapped right into what my husband and I wanted to hear. We had so much fun adding songs to a spotify playlist during the months leading up to the wedding. Then, we simply shared the playlist with him when the time came. My... Read More husband and I knew the DJ set the tone for the whole wedding - Mike did not disappoint., in fact we could owe the smoothness and great energy directly to him. Be clear with the style you want in a DJ (ceremony and reception for us) and you will not be disappointed. Mike rocked it!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Maryl W

From the initial meeting until the end of the night, Elite Sounds was ON IT. They made everything so easy by being responsive, and their system even helped keep me organized with other vendors and the wedding party. Todd was fantastic and kept everything running smoothly... Read More throughout the gorgeous event. If you don't want to have to worry about anything on your big day and want quality sound and equipment, Elite Sounds is worth the price. I highly recommend and if I had to do it all over, I'd book them again and again.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lynn S

This is the MOB. My daughter and her fiancee met with Craig. I had never met with the DJ or Craig so was a little nervous when our daughter said they play music like the clubs with short versions of songs. I pictured heart thumping techno music. WRONG! DJ Kenny was... Read More phenomenal. I didn't want to leave the dance floor. Yes he plays the greatest parts of dance songs and really listened to what the bride and groom wanted and not necessarily what the guests were requesting. Let's face it, some people think they request the best songs when they start drinking...not. My feet and the feet of my friends were sore for a minimum of 3 days! Rocked it Kenny!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Bailey S

When planning our wedding, my fiance and I were adamant that we had the perfect DJ because we both love to dance! Not only did we get the perfect DJ, but we also decided to delay our wedding exit because the dance floor was way too much fun! We worked with Craig and DJ Kenny!... Read More DJ Kenny was awesome! We received many positive comments about DJ Kenny from our wedding guests. He kept the reception flowing smoothly and on-time. We also rented the photo booth from Elite Sounds which was a huge hit! The two people that were in charge of the photo booth were incredibly friendly and patient with our guests! Overall, we had an amazing wedding and Elite Sounds (especially DJ Kenny) made it the perfect party!!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Andy N

Elite Sounds was wonderful to work with! Craig Loftis and DJ Tim Yach were both incredibly professional, competent, and friendly. They went above and beyond to talk through day-of details and to work out logistical challenges to ensure that all went smoothly on our wedding day.... Read More DJ Tim did not disappoint with fun songs to get everyone out on the dance floor!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Kelly S

We highly recommend Tim Yach, Craig Loftis and Elite Entertainment! From start to finish, the process was seamless and extremely professional. We were planning our wedding from out-of-town (KC is my hometown), and they were super easy to work with via email and phone. We worked... Read More with Craig to get things setup (we opted for a package with DJ service and uplighting). Craig got us setup with an online portal that was very helpful (it allows you to input the songs you would like played). The online portal was extremely helpful in that it also organizes the music for your wedding and reception. They even walked us through the parts we weren't familiar with (you can attend a dozen weddings and still not realize there's a different song for the wedding party vs. the bride and her dad walking down the aisle, or a special song for the cake cutting). Not only is the portal good for organizing things, but it also links to the songs to preview them and shows popular songs to make things easy! They even schedule a call a week beforehand, which was nice, just to go over everything (we had a few minor updates).In addition, Tim and Craig were so thorough that they even asked me to pick the range of colors for our uplighting (I sent over a Pantone color chart)...wow, talk about attention to detail (didn't even have to ask)! At the wedding itself, Tim was extremely professional. Our friend was our officiant, and Tim outfitted him with a wireless mic and also setup outdoors for our ceremony. At the reception, Tim made sure people were up and dancing. My husband and I aren't exactly pop enthusiasts, but Tim made sure to ask us the right questions ahead of time to make sure our tastes were met, while at the same time, ensuring our guests would be having fun and on the dance floor! I would recommend Elite Entertainment in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Emma B

Elite Sounds was GREAT to work with. When we initially spoke with Craig, he answered all of my questions and told me exactly what I was hoping to hear...all without me asking. Elite Sounds was exactly the style of DJ we were looking for. We had Tim DJ the night of our wedding.... Read More His music choice was perfect and very "us." He transitioned the songs so well to go with the flow of the party and incorporated such a mix of today's hits with the Indie and Eclectic music we love. He pretty much ran the show since our ceremony and reception was in the same location. We couldn't have pulled the wedding off without him!I highly recommend using Elite Sounds. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Kelly R

Ryan, and the whole Elite Sounds crew including Craig, were wonderful! We had a small wedding and reception, but he was able to keep people on the floor and dancing the night away. I also appreciated how much detail they put into our song choices and I can understand why RMEP... Read More has them as their exclusive DJ.