Dietary Options

Sugar Free

Cake Stands, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

33471 W 8 Mile Rd, Livonia, MI (248) 476-3600

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Sarah K

Our cake was amazing and delicious. Elite Sweets was so helpful even when we couldn't pick just one flavor (we ended up with 4). They were affordable and the cake looked perfect. Everyone at the wedding was complimenting how good and fresh the cake was, even the reception hall... Read More staff.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Katie C

Our wedding cake was so delicious and not to mention beautifully decorated! Our guests did not stop raving about how delicious the cake was!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Paige M

Beautiful, delicious cake! Staff was very helpful, and patient when we changed our order. Our guests raved about the cake! We especially loved the strawberry shortcake for my daughter's June wedding! We appreciated the many choices of flavors and that there was not an extra... Read More cost for flavors. We highly recommend Elite Sweets!

Good

Reviewed on 12/29/2015 Jill P

We had no problems with our wedding cake. They were easy to work with and had everything ready on time. Good cake but not the best I have had.

Perfectly Simple Cake

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Kylea P

I knew I didn't want an elaborate cake and when I found Elite Sweets I knew they were going to be perfect. They were affordable, offered delicious flavors and were accommodating and easy to work with. They were quick to respond and delivered on my perfectly simple wedding cake.... Read More We had a three tiered cake as well as sheet cakes to serve our large wedding. The best part is that we don't have to freeze our top layer for a year as they offer a free small cake for your 1st anniversary. We also used Elite Sweets for our bridal shower cake and we couldn't have gotten more compliments. The cake not only tasted great, but looked great!

Great Find!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Ashleigh B

We planned our wedding in a very short time period, and procrastinated on the cake. One of my bridesmaids was looking around our area and sent us the link to their website in an effort to help us get on track. I am so glad she did, they were great! They had samples available... Read More for us to try, and were easy to work with even though we were in a time crunch. We ended up ordering a small cake of one flavor and then a sheet cake of another to save money. We also decided to add a small birthday cake to the order to be delivered to the wedding venue as well. Both cakes turned out beautiful, and were SO good! The cake flavors were excellent, and the cake itself was moist and delicious. Elite Sweets was a fantastic value for the service and product we received. I would definitely recommend Elite Sweets!

Cake was Perfect

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Carrie C

Elite cakes was my baker and I loved the cake they made for me. I came in multiple times to change my wedding cake design and they were accommodating to everything I asked. The day prior, they followed up with me to ensure they had everything perfect for the cake. Cake was... Read More beautiful and all the cake flavors we selected tasted amazing. I would highly recommend Elite Sweets for your wedding cake.

Delicious & Pretty

Reviewed on 9/17/2015 Kelsey S

The cake was exactly how I wanted it! It was a buttercream cake with hearts as the design on it with ribbon on each layer. It was perfect! Definitely affordable price for what they offer! Best cake I've ever had too! I was able to choose 3 different flavors and every one of them... Read More was great! My Guests couldn't stop complimenting them! My only recommendation to other brides is be very careful with ribbon color on buttercream cake, I only went a shade lighter with my ribbon and I should've gone several shades lighter. (Because the buttercream makes the ribbon look darker). Overall, seriously great experience working with the vendor and getting the best cake!

Delicious cake

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Lindsay M

The cake Elite Sweets made for our wedding was beautiful. We ended up doing a stage cake with sheet cake to be served because of our non-air conditioned reception space. They had great flavored and were reasonably priced compared to surrounding bakeries. We booked our cake about... Read More 7 months before our wedding and they didn't actually record the flavored we picked. So I would suggest waiting until closer to the wedding date to actually pick your flavors. We got lots of compliments on the cake.

DELICIOUS wedding cake!

Reviewed on 2/02/2015 Jenna M

Elite sweets has always been my favorite cake place (white apline is my favorite). I always thought that their birthday cakes were a bit pricey for a birthday cake, but always loved when I got one! I told my husband about the place and he was so concerned that it was going to be... Read More over budget. We tried several places and were shocked by the price tag and how horrible the cakes tasted! So, we went to Elite Sweets to get an estimate. We were SO happy when we learned that it was in our budget! Everyone at our wedding was RAVING about our wedding cake! I have a few friends who are engaged who are switching their bakery to this one. We didnt even have to save the cake topper. They bake you a new one for your one year anniversary!! Thanks Elite Sweets! So delicious!

Elite Sweets is amazing!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Elena P

We used Elite Sweets for our wedding cake and it was absolutely perfect! I went into the shop with pictures in mind of how I wanted our cake to turn out and they nailed it spot on! Our cake looked gorgeous and tasted even better! They have the best tasting cakes in town and are... Read More very reasonably priced. I would recommend this vendor to anyone!

Lovely & Delicious!

Reviewed on 12/01/2014 Hannah G

Elite Sweets really did a stunning job with our cake. We chose a fairly simple design and were very happy with how it turned out. The flavors we chose were hazelnut cappuccino (chocolate cake base) and raspberry/Bavarian cream (white cake base). Both were delicious!

Elite Sweets

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Leslie C

Elite Sweets was very affordable for brides on a budget! They were also did an amazing job of designing my book stacked cake. And we didn't get a chance to eat it on our wedding night, but had it the next day and it was soooo delicious!!! I will go back in the future for my... Read More husband's bday cakes!

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Katie B

The cake was delivered right on time and everyone loved it!!!! They also give you a free cake for your one year anniversary so you don't have to freeze the top layer.

Mouthwatering!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Andrea G

The cake flavors here are fabulous! All of my guests commented on how delicious the cake was! I even had a guest told me that she went to Elite Sweets the day after the wedding to pick up cupcakes, because the cake was so good. The team really takes time to make sure the... Read More design is how you want it and they pay close attention to every detail. I would recommend Elite Sweets to every bride. Every piece of our cake was gone!

Gorgeous Cake

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Denise P

I found a special wedding cake on Pinterest and Elite Sweets absolutely nailed it. In addition to it looking beautiful, it tasted wonderful. I LOVED my wedding cake!

Eh....

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Christine H

I wasn't very happy with my service from Elite Sweets. I booked them for my wedding about a year before the date. I told them at the time that I had a niece who was allergic to nuts. I knew they had nuts in the bakery, so I was not going to allow her to eat it, but I wanted... Read More absolutely NOTHING nut related in the cake because of how severely allergic she is. They said this would not be a problem. 2 weeks before my wedding, I went in to pay for the cake in full. They confirmed the details with me, including my flavors AND the fact that my niece is allergic to nuts. They informed me that they would remove the almond extract from the butter cream frosting. 4 days before my wedding, the cake decorator calls for the final confirmation. They then informed me that one of the flavors I had picked for the cake had the almond extract in it and that it could NOT be removed. I was so blown away by the fact that no one had told me this before that I just said OK and hung up. I called them back the next day to see if I could have the flavor switched. I still wanted one white flavor and one chocolate flavor in the cake. But the person I spoke to seemed so unconcerned with the fact that my niece was allergic to nuts that I didn't even bother asking what my options were. I just told them to make the whole cake chocolate. They didn't seem to understand why I couldn't have almond extract in the room, even when I explained how severely allergic she is. They simply told me to keep her away from the cake! Weeks *after* the wedding, I heard from the woman in charge of event planning at my reception venue. She informed me that she would NEVER recommend Elite Sweets to anyone, because there had been so many imperfections in the cake. She and my florist had scrambled to find enough flowers to cover all the flaws before I could see it. Overall, can't really recommend them. They don't seem to know (or maybe they just don't care?) how serious a nut allergy is. They had terrible communication. And apparently crummy follow through. I can't even say much for the taste of the cake. I took one bite of it and left the rest. I enjoyed my wedding shower cake from Meijer much more.

THE BEST CAKES ANYWHERE!

Reviewed on 7/09/2014 Christine K

Rose is truly an artist! She has done 4 other cakes for me and my wedding cake was STUNNING!

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Lisa K

We have received more compliments about our wedding cake than anything else-- our guests RAVED about how delicious our cake was. And I would have to agree-- if you haven't tried Elite Sweets cakes, you should! They are so delicious!!! We couldn't have been happier with our... Read More wedding cake! and the price can't be beat!

So deliscious!

Reviewed on 11/27/2013 Rachel L

Cake is pretty important to me. So we took our time finding a vendor. We tried a few places, but loved Elite Sweets, especially for the value. We got the raspberry, lemon which was maazing. They have 2 flavors a day to taste, which was nice, but once you make a deposit they... Read More let you order a few cupcakes to try. We got a few extras & tried a ton, and decided on just the one flavor. It was really good at the wedding. Only compliant was part was sprayed gold- wished it was a little more metalic-y gold. But other than that it was perfect & tasted amazing!

Delicious Flavors, Fantastic Prices

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Claudia P

I used this vendor for my wedding cake and the bakery was amazing with providing samples of the different flavors (the samples were in the form of cupcakes) and incredibly flexible with my needs. I lived in another state and they were very professional and adaptable to my needs... Read More when it was time to hash out any details. Ultimately, if I had to redo my wedding all over again, I would still use this bakery for my cake. I could not find another place as flexible with their prices and with such incredible quality.

So good!

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Helena H

We tried so many cake/cupcake places and this was by far the best tasting one. Cakes are so moist! The price was also very reasonable. Sales people where easy to work with. Would highly recommend it!