Make the Moments Matter

I adore photography and a good love story. I approach every wedding with the desire to capture the wedding day smiles, tears and laughter. Finding beauty in the moments that matter to my couples, photography is my way to tell their unique love story. I cover weddings in Cleveland, Akron, Canton and all of Northeast Ohio.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Natasha N

Beth, her assistant Victoria, and her second shooter Ryan did an amazing job at documenting our wedding! I am the kind of person that really freezes up in front of the camera, but Beth kept things light hearted and the pictures that we have received so far are gorgeous and look... Read More very natural! We also had my two year old niece and four month old nephew in some of the portraits and were very impressed by how patient and successful Beth and her team were in keeping their attention. I highly recommend Elizabeth Glorioso Photography to any couples getting married in the area. You will be amazed by how beautiful your pictures turn out!

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jordan H

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with! We stumbled across her photography page on accident about 8 months before our wedding, and we are SO glad we did. We had a medium-sized wedding (about 140 guests) in Westfield Center, OH, at a gorgeous venue and she did an incredible job... Read More of capturing all of the details. Our wedding day was VERY hot (it reached 100 degrees) and Beth was very patient with family members and myself in the sweltering heat, even when patience started to dwindle. She captured amazing photos of the getting ready process as well as beautiful portraits and awesome action shots at the reception-- not to mention the priceless, incredibly gorgeous ceremony shots. She really hustled throughout the entire event to make sure that every single important moment was captured. Not only was she extremely professional, but she is also very friendly and I immediately felt comfortable with her when we first met. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a flawless photography experience for your special event- her creative and beautiful photos are worth every penny! Thanks again Beth!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stevanna G

We could not have been happier with our experience with Beth as our photographer. Our engagement pictures were amazing. She made us feel comfortable and had so much fun with us. We were nervous going in to the shoot but after a few minutes we were having a blast. Leading up to... Read More the wedding Beth kept in contact to make sure she had all of the details and knew exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding her team was incredible. They worked through the rain and tried to get the best shots possible throughout the entire night. Our pictures out amazing!Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Megan G

Beth was absolutely amazing and perfectly captured our big day! She took amazing shots of us and was very helpful and encouraging throughout the day. When I was stressed in the morning she was patient and kind with me and I really appreciated the extra support. We lucked out and... Read More only had a few sprinkles of rain, which made for some awesome shots in front of the lake for our large wedding party. Beth and Ryan, who was our second photographer, really captured the whole day from getting ready, to vows and the reception deep into the evening. We highly recommend Elizabeth Glorioso Photography. Beth is truly the best!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Beth did such an amazing job, I could not have asked for a better experience. She was never in the way, and was very patient with family. The images she captured were so amazing and beautiful. From the detail shots, to the party, Beth didn't miss a thing. She's so easy to talk... Read More to and knows exactly what she is doing!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Erica D

Beth was such a pleasure to work with! She magically captured our engagement (without me knowing, so great candid shots!) and we had the pleasure of working with her as our wedding photographer. Beth eased our minds through the process; she easily laid out our options and gave... Read More us ample time to think through the various shots we would want on our wedding day. She worked through locations for sun and rain (thankfully we had sun!) and was very accommodating to the entire bridal party to make sure we got the right shots in while giving us time to enjoy the day. Our pictures came back amazing. We feel lucky to have chosen Beth!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Beth was great to work with! She photographed every detail of our wedding beautifully. She had many wonderful ideas and knew how to capture the mood. I have never been happier with a photographer!!!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Mimi

If you are looking for the best photographer out there, this is definitely one of them! Everything was perfect from the time we had our first meeting to the end of the night of our big day. Very professional and responsive to all requests and questions! Plus our pictures are... Read More so amazing I just can't stop looking at them! They definitely captured the feel of our big day!

Great to work with, we are very happy with the pictures!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Anna N

Beth and her assistant Honey were great!! They were very professional both prior to the day and during the event. Beth was very easy to get a hold of and very receptive to our ideas. She shot very nice formal pictures and awesome action shots of everyone enjoying themselves... Read More during the reception!

Start a Conversation!