Make the Moments Matter

I adore photography and a good love story. I approach every wedding with the desire to capture the wedding day smiles, tears and laughter. Finding beauty in the moments that matter to my couples, photography is my way to tell their unique love story. I cover weddings in Cleveland, Akron, Canton and all of Northeast Ohio.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Beth did such an amazing job, I could not have asked for a better experience. She was never in the way, and was very patient with family. The images she captured were so amazing and beautiful. From the detail shots, to the party, Beth didn't miss a thing. She's so easy to talk... Read More to and knows exactly what she is doing!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Erica D

Beth was such a pleasure to work with! She magically captured our engagement (without me knowing, so great candid shots!) and we had the pleasure of working with her as our wedding photographer. Beth eased our minds through the process; she easily laid out our options and gave... Read More us ample time to think through the various shots we would want on our wedding day. She worked through locations for sun and rain (thankfully we had sun!) and was very accommodating to the entire bridal party to make sure we got the right shots in while giving us time to enjoy the day. Our pictures came back amazing. We feel lucky to have chosen Beth!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Beth was great to work with! She photographed every detail of our wedding beautifully. She had many wonderful ideas and knew how to capture the mood. I have never been happier with a photographer!!!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Mimi

If you are looking for the best photographer out there, this is definitely one of them! Everything was perfect from the time we had our first meeting to the end of the night of our big day. Very professional and responsive to all requests and questions! Plus our pictures are... Read More so amazing I just can't stop looking at them! They definitely captured the feel of our big day!

Great to work with, we are very happy with the pictures!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Anna N

Beth and her assistant Honey were great!! They were very professional both prior to the day and during the event. Beth was very easy to get a hold of and very receptive to our ideas. She shot very nice formal pictures and awesome action shots of everyone enjoying themselves... Read More during the reception!