Make the Moments Matter

I adore photography and a good love story. I approach every wedding with the desire to capture the wedding day smiles, tears and laughter. Finding beauty in the moments that matter to my couples, photography is my way to tell their unique love story. I cover weddings in Cleveland, Akron, Canton and all of Northeast Ohio.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stevanna G

We could not have been happier with our experience with Beth as our photographer. Our engagement pictures were amazing. She made us feel comfortable and had so much fun with us. We were nervous going in to the shoot but after a few minutes we were having a blast. Leading up to... Read More the wedding Beth kept in contact to make sure she had all of the details and knew exactly what we wanted. The day of our wedding her team was incredible. They worked through the rain and tried to get the best shots possible throughout the entire night. Our pictures out amazing!Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 Danielle L

Beth and her team were WONDERFUL to work with! We highly recommend Elizabeth Glorioso Photography. Beth was so fun and easy to work with from day 1. She is super affordable and is willing to work with any requests you may have. We had so much fun with her during our engagement... Read More session and on our wedding day. Beth and her team are willing to do anything to get a great shot and are so creative. She would take any photo I inquired about and my bridal party all loved her. They were all so professional and were taking pictures of everything the whole day. I received so many compliments on how great and fun my photography team was throughout the day. I seriously cannot wait to get our full gallery of photos and create our album! I will be recommending Beth to all of my friends who need a photographer! Her work is simply stunning and she is just a great person to work with. I cannot say enough good things! :)

Reviewed on 8/30/2016 Jordan H

Beth was absolutely amazing to work with! We stumbled across her photography page on accident about 8 months before our wedding, and we are SO glad we did. We had a medium-sized wedding (about 140 guests) in Westfield Center, OH, at a gorgeous venue and she did an incredible job... Read More of capturing all of the details. Our wedding day was VERY hot (it reached 100 degrees) and Beth was very patient with family members and myself in the sweltering heat, even when patience started to dwindle. She captured amazing photos of the getting ready process as well as beautiful portraits and awesome action shots at the reception-- not to mention the priceless, incredibly gorgeous ceremony shots. She really hustled throughout the entire event to make sure that every single important moment was captured. Not only was she extremely professional, but she is also very friendly and I immediately felt comfortable with her when we first met. I would highly recommend her to anyone in the area looking for a flawless photography experience for your special event- her creative and beautiful photos are worth every penny! Thanks again Beth!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Alissa S

We can't say enough great things about Beth and her team! Beth kindly gifted us our engagement pictures after having a horrible time with another photographer and they were absolutely gorgeous. They were great they day of the wedding and made sure to get every shot. I can't... Read More thank them enough for the wonderful work that they did!

2017-07-17T11:54:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words. I loved photographing your beautiful wedding and it was wonderful documenting the day!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Erin S

We had Beth for our 9/10/16 wedding. Let me start by saying that the work she did was AMAZING. The final results we received were breathtaking. She gave some previews on social media, and with every picture she posted I was more and more excited to see the rest of them. And we... Read More were NOT disappointed when we got those. We interviewed with about 10 photogs, and we chose her because she captured moments, not just shots. In her book she shared with us in our initial meeting, I could see how her prior clients felt, and that's what I wanted our pictures do for our friends and family. She was also relatively affordable. Affordable or not...my recommendation is you splurge on photography because the photos are what last a lifetime. And she ensures that by giving you full rights to them, which was important to us. She was worth the money; her best work is THE best work. We liked how willing she was to do what we wanted her to do and how knowledgeable she was. She seemed willing to do WHATEVER it takes to get a good shot. And I believe she did on our wedding day. And when she got a good shot, she was excited about it, which shows the passion for her work. And some of our best shots were our "intimate" ones at the end of the night, where it was just me and my husband. Those turned out so romantic...and you'd never know we were right in the middle of the reception with people around us. I like that that's her personal touch--intimate, shots of just the couple at the end of their wedding day. It's special, and her unique thing. We didn't get an album package or an engagement shoot for budget purposes, so I can't speak to that. Now, what still makes me unhappy is how a few times we felt rushed and so I missed out on some photos I wish we'd have gotten. My husband got a shot with his mom and separately with his dad. When we were doing our post-ceremony family shots, I got one with both my parents and when I went to pose with just my mom, she said we were done and moving onto bridal party pictures. Being the bride and frazzled, I just went with it and assumed maybe we got individual ones in the church and I just didn't remember. Wrong. I gave her a shot list for family shots and individual parent ones were on there, and so it bothers me I didn't get that. Also while full of great, creative ideas, when I asked for advice on what family shots are commonly asked for and what we should do she told me it was up to me. Which ultimately it is, but I was seeking guidance, and b/c she didn't provide us with some using her experience and expertise we hired her for, we didn't get a picture with a set of both our parents, which apparently is a pretty common thing. And I didn't know that, so when I asked her for suggestions, that would be what I was looking for. I would have also liked a posed shot of us cutting our cake, and a posed one of me and my dad during our dance and my husband and his mom during their dance. Weddings get chaotic and loud and hard to direct during the reception, but I was thinking she'd at least say "look here" and we'd get a shot. However, the candid moments were good, and our cake cutting pictures turned out great! All in all, she is an EXCELLENT photographer who is passionate about her work. The 2nd shooter and assistant who helped her were also excellent and really helped her out, but ultimately us by being able to capture things she couldn't b/c she was focusing on us and the big moments. We'd DEF recommend her for your wedding!!

2017-07-08T14:21:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback! Your review is really helpful for me to better serve future clients and I appreciate that you took the time to write such a detailed review. My approach to the wedding day to let the moments unfold naturally, such as... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/19/2017 Charley B

Beyond the extremely high caliber of work, Beth and her team were truly fantastic to work with throughout the entire process. Both leading up to and on the day of our wedding they were so fun and beyond easy to work with! Beth has a lovely skill of making people feel immediately... Read More comfortable, both in conversation and in front of a camera, which really shows through in the end photos. I also especially loved how streamlined her documentation and review process is, as well. All of the documentation was a piece of cake to handle via email-- and her online gallery and download portal was great to browse on any device and share with friends and family. I would 100% recommend her and her work!

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Megan G

Beth was absolutely amazing and perfectly captured our big day! She took amazing shots of us and was very helpful and encouraging throughout the day. When I was stressed in the morning she was patient and kind with me and I really appreciated the extra support. We lucked out and... Read More only had a few sprinkles of rain, which made for some awesome shots in front of the lake for our large wedding party. Beth and Ryan, who was our second photographer, really captured the whole day from getting ready, to vows and the reception deep into the evening. We highly recommend Elizabeth Glorioso Photography. Beth is truly the best!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Natasha N

Beth, her assistant Victoria, and her second shooter Ryan did an amazing job at documenting our wedding! I am the kind of person that really freezes up in front of the camera, but Beth kept things light hearted and the pictures that we have received so far are gorgeous and look... Read More very natural! We also had my two year old niece and four month old nephew in some of the portraits and were very impressed by how patient and successful Beth and her team were in keeping their attention. I highly recommend Elizabeth Glorioso Photography to any couples getting married in the area. You will be amazed by how beautiful your pictures turn out!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016

Beth did such an amazing job, I could not have asked for a better experience. She was never in the way, and was very patient with family. The images she captured were so amazing and beautiful. From the detail shots, to the party, Beth didn't miss a thing. She's so easy to talk... Read More to and knows exactly what she is doing!

Reviewed on 1/24/2016 Erica D

Beth was such a pleasure to work with! She magically captured our engagement (without me knowing, so great candid shots!) and we had the pleasure of working with her as our wedding photographer. Beth eased our minds through the process; she easily laid out our options and gave... Read More us ample time to think through the various shots we would want on our wedding day. She worked through locations for sun and rain (thankfully we had sun!) and was very accommodating to the entire bridal party to make sure we got the right shots in while giving us time to enjoy the day. Our pictures came back amazing. We feel lucky to have chosen Beth!

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Beth was great to work with! She photographed every detail of our wedding beautifully. She had many wonderful ideas and knew how to capture the mood. I have never been happier with a photographer!!!

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Mimi

If you are looking for the best photographer out there, this is definitely one of them! Everything was perfect from the time we had our first meeting to the end of the night of our big day. Very professional and responsive to all requests and questions! Plus our pictures are... Read More so amazing I just can't stop looking at them! They definitely captured the feel of our big day!

Great to work with, we are very happy with the pictures!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Anna N

Beth and her assistant Honey were great!! They were very professional both prior to the day and during the event. Beth was very easy to get a hold of and very receptive to our ideas. She shot very nice formal pictures and awesome action shots of everyone enjoying themselves... Read More during the reception!