a touch of cinema...

Hello! I’m Elizabeth, a fine art photographer with a passion for cinema and Americana. I thrive when I photograph weddings because I treat the production like the set of a film.
I find excitement in bringing together the narratives of you as a couple, alongside the stories of your families/guests celebrating.
From the candid in-between moments at cocktail hour to the swish of dresses and ties dancing among a lit dance floor—I can’t help but take notice of the details right down to your album’s color palette. Send me a message and/or email so we can chat love and photos!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Samantha E

When I first got engaged, looking for my photographer was the first thing I searched for, even before the venue! I knew I wanted something different with style and not typical wedding photography. I found liz here on the knot right away as her main image captured my attention. I... Read More liked many of her other images as well but of course kept looking for photographers. I didn't even come close to anyone that moved me her photos did. We started chatting through email and I feel we connected right away after talking about our shared love of fashion, cinema, and fave fashion photographers too. She was the one! We had our engagement photo session about a month ago and I just got our photos over the weekend! Prior to our shoot, we discussed our concept and agreed on a location. Liz arrived on time and all went smoothly. She gave us direction during the shoot, which is necessary since most of us are not experienced being in front of the camera. If you have an idea of how you want your photos to come out, I would highly recommend researching for examples and sharing this with your groom because most men have no idea what to do. Our time was up at the location rental but I had 2 more looks I wanted to get shot so Liz kindly agreed to continue and shoot outside. I thought that was a great idea too because we had used up the rooms in the house anyway. The outdoor shots came out great as well so I feel we covered all bases. Overall, the shoot was great! As our wedding date approaches, Liz and I communicate frequent enough via email and text and she replies to questions in a timely manner. I look forward to our wedding day as we have many more photos to take! :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Katarina B

Elizabeth is perfect to work with. She is a talented, ambitious and creative photographer who also enjoys the work that she does and it really shows! She was kind and generous and had so much energy the entire day making everyone feel comfortable. The photos that she took of our... Read More wedding were stunning but also interesting and fit with what our desires were for the outcome. They were not overly sentimental but rather fresh, spontaneous feeling and yet also tender and sweet. I will forever be thankful to Elizabeth's hard work and the beautiful documentation of the special day that she provided for us. I highly recommend Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Nicole D

From the start to the end, Lizzie was awesome! She made us feel comfortable and listened to every need. I was married in a very dark space, and she was still able to capture the most beautiful shots.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Caitlyn E

I'm not even sure where to begin when reviewing Elizabeth Viggiano Photography-- 5 stars across the board! Elizabeth was professional and approachable every step of the way; from planning to implementing. Not only was Elizabeth our photographer, she was also molded into a... Read More consultant/organizer for our wedding in general. Elizabeth offered ideas and insight throughout our planning process, based off of her experience- and her advice was so incredibly helpful. On the morning of our wedding, we experienced a decent amount of snow, and Elizabeth was there without any issues! On our wedding day, Elizabeth seamlessly fit into the crowd, and felt like another wonderful guest at our special day. Elizabeth's effort to produce images of everyone "important" to us showed, as she consistently inquired who else we would like in our photo's. While Elizabeth's formal photo's were beautiful, her candid photo's stole the show. She truly has an eye for capturing the perfect image. Additionally, the turnaround time on our images was speedy, and Elizabeth's attention to detail truly shines in every shot! Each time I look at our images I'm immediately brought back to our wedding day- because her images truly captured raw emotion. Everyone will tell you how important a good photographer is for your wedding, and Elizabeth FAR exceeds "good." Would recommend to ANYONE getting married or engaged soon.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Marco C

I have never been more confident in working with a contractor than I have been with Lizzie. I trusted her enough to shoot my wedding and she promised us perfection and then somehow over delivered. My wife and I are so happy that we chose to work with her. And then I hired her... Read More again, this time to do some marketing and product photography for one of my design clients. And once again, true to form, Lizzie promised the world and then over-delivered. I don't know how she does it, and how she does it so affordably. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is, by far, the best photographer that I've ever worked with and one of the best humans I've ever worked with. Hire her, and do it quickly.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristin C

We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Lizzie captured all the wonderful moments of our special day. Loved her attention to detail. She was such a delight to have at our wedding. She fit right in with our wedding guests and was able to capture several candid... Read More moments. So honored to have her as our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jaime G

Lizzie is amazing! We gave her complete creative freedom and couldn't have been happier with the result. She is so much fun to be around and makes you feel so comfortable. Trust her when she asks you to do something, it will turn out amazing. I would recommend her to... Read More everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sara C

My husband and I hired Lizzie to photograph our wedding celebration, and we could not be happier with the final product. Her creative, artistic eye really set our photos apart from any others I have ever seen, and each wedding album of hers that I've seen adds a special, unique... Read More touch to each couple, which is incredible. She was an excellent creative director and was able to clearly communicate with my wedding party and family to set up the best shot possible. My husband and I will treasure our wedding photos from Lizzie forever. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Athena E

Elizabeth Viggiano Photography, I do not know where to start. Being a bride is so difficult, and the most stressful part for me was thinking about the photography. "These are photos that everyone will reflect on for the rest of my life" "Where do we pose" "When should we pose"... Read More "What about the decor , will it clash in the photos" These phrases haunted me. Elizabeth stepped in, calmed my nerves. When I told her our wedding would be in my hometown in Southeast Missouri, she simply said "not a problem, I will come in a few days early just to make sure everything is ready, you are going to make a beatiful bride", from that moment the worries I had with the photos disappeared. When you hire Elizabeth Viggiano your not just getting a photographer, your getting a coordinator (everything revolves around the wedding photos), your getting a stylist ( she is honest, and poses you to look natural, yet stunning), and she all in all becomes your friend. My whole family was astonished with how she made anyone in the room feel special and beautiful, and when she captured them in her little camera the picture gave their personality away. ALL IN ALL.... she made my day as the bride SO MUCH EASIER, and now I have the most beautiful photos of everyone I love hanging around my home. I highly reccomend using Elizabeth Viggiano Photography.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 David G

Lizzie exceed all our expectations! From our initial meeting she was very professional and made us feel comfortable that we would have the wedding photos we could be proud of forever. She even took the time to scout out the venue for the best places to take pictures saving us... Read More much appreciated time on the wedding day and insuring we would have great pictures. On the wedding day, Lizzie came prepared to work. She was everywhere including all over the dance floor to capture those important action photos. My family made a point to tell me after the wedding what a wonderful job she had done. The final pictures came out amazing. Lizzie is at her creative best when it comes to editing pictures. The end result is artistic photographs that are extra special. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 David G

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Molly T

Lizzie was incredible to work with. She was very professional and helped my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed which was very important to us. We had so many laughs on our one-on-one photo shoot, which made for some amazing candid's. Not only did she capture incredible... Read More candid's (which we had requested) but she also focused on all of the important moments of our day. The end results were sensational....absolutely breathtaking photographs and not just a few, but ALL of them! We are so happy that we had Lizzie as our wedding photographer. She is THE best!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Tarek R

Lizzie is a talented, creative, and adaptive photographer and a wonderful person to be around. Her demeanor allows her to go from silently capturing candid moments unnoticed, or when taking formal photos, creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere where everyone comes across... Read More beautiful and genuine. My wife and I hired Lizzie to photograph our wedding in Vermont. The wedding was meant to be outdoors and all formal photos were meant to be outdoors as well, however mother nature chimed in and brought us rain. Lizzie was able to to quickly form new ideas for photography and put forward a whimsical in the rain theme to the photos, bringing in umbrella's as accessories, utilizing the ambient mist to create a magical feel. She braved the rain and it paid off big time. Event photographers have the challenge of needing to adapt to changing elements throughout the day. Lizzie doesn't just get through change, she figures out a way to turn the changing dynamic into something exceptional, putting forward ideas that you never would have considered or thought of. We feel very lucky to have had Lizzie as our wedding photographer, capturing the heart and soul of our event. This woman has talent and skill well beyond her years.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Gina O

Lizzie is an extremely talented, detail-oriented photographer who captures moments in such a unique and creative way. She has an eye for fashion which comes through in her photographs. I so thoroughly enjoyed working with her as my wedding photographer and would highly recommend... Read More her for any event. For those who are camera shy, she has an ability to make you feel natural and at-ease, while also getting all of the important shots. To sum it up - you won't be disappointed if you're working with Lizzie.

Elizabeth Viggiano

I grew up in Stamford, Connecticut and am currently working in the greater LA area. In May 2015 I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Photography at Massachusetts College of Art & Design. Heavily inspired by cinema and Americana, my work blends between documentary as well as staged tableauxs of family and romance.