a touch of cinema...

Hello! I’m Elizabeth, a fine art photographer with a passion for cinema and Americana. I thrive when I photograph weddings because I treat the production like the set of a film. I find excitement in bringing together the narratives of you as a couple, alongside the stories of your families/guests celebrating. From the candid in-between moments at cocktail hour to the swish of dresses and ties dancing among a lit dance floor—I can’t help but take notice of the details right down to your album’s color palette. Send me a message and/or email so we can chat love and photos!

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Social Media Sharing

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Samantha E

When I first got engaged, looking for my photographer was the first thing I searched for, even before the venue! I knew I wanted something different with style and not typical wedding photography. I found liz here on the knot right away as her main image captured my attention. I... Read More liked many of her other images as well but of course kept looking for photographers. I didn't even come close to anyone that moved me her photos did. We started chatting through email and I feel we connected right away after talking about our shared love of fashion, cinema, and fave fashion photographers too. She was the one! We had our engagement photo session about a month ago and I just got our photos over the weekend! Prior to our shoot, we discussed our concept and agreed on a location. Liz arrived on time and all went smoothly. She gave us direction during the shoot, which is necessary since most of us are not experienced being in front of the camera. If you have an idea of how you want your photos to come out, I would highly recommend researching for examples and sharing this with your groom because most men have no idea what to do. Our time was up at the location rental but I had 2 more looks I wanted to get shot so Liz kindly agreed to continue and shoot outside. I thought that was a great idea too because we had used up the rooms in the house anyway. The outdoor shots came out great as well so I feel we covered all bases. Overall, the shoot was great! As our wedding date approaches, Liz and I communicate frequent enough via email and text and she replies to questions in a timely manner. I look forward to our wedding day as we have many more photos to take! :)

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Alex O

Where do I start?! I first learned of Elizabeth Viggiano Photography when I saw the wedding photos of a friend from college and was completely blown away. I got in touch with Lizzie and set up a phone call with her and my now-husband, during which we talked her ear off for about... Read More an hour, going over all of our preferences and plans, etc. Flash forward to the day of our wedding...she showed up wearing an adorable outfit that matched our color/design scheme (so thoughtful) and got right to work. She didn’t stop until the very end of the wedding! I really loved that she didn’t have a specific time limit, and just stayed until she felt like she got what she needed. Big plus! Now to discuss the images. Her photos are SO artistic and well thought out, so if you appreciate small details and a creative eye, she is your girl. She has a very vintage/Americana style, which is different than your typical wedding photo, but super refreshing and interesting. Overall, it was a completely wonderful experience working with her and I would highly recommend her! I have a feeling she is going to do big things!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Alex O

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kimberly A

Lizzie is amazing and helped make a stressful task quite simple and carefree. Lizzie photographed our wedding reception. She has the innate ability to know when to blend and when to be present. We cherish our candids and our "staged" photos are flawless. We truly appreciate... Read More her and her talent! We give you 10 stars.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Emily L

Elizabeth made my day as a bride so much easier! She previously photographed a friend's wedding and from that moment on I knew she had to be my photographer. She's so great to be around and it's incredible how modest and talented she is. Wedding photography can easily be... Read More repetitive and similar to each other but I knew I didn't have to worry about that with her work!! Our wedding images are like something out of a movie or magazine, which is clear where she gets her inspiration from. She kept everyone on schedule and even kept me company before my ceremony when I had some nerves! I felt really thankful that she was around. I would absolutely hire her again for a shoot!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Nate A

Absolutely hire Elizabeth! You'll gain the best photography you'll ever have of yourself. She was kind enough to scout the venue with my wife and I ahead of time to solidify where we'd be on the wedding day. Then the day of, she came fully prepared and our family/friends loved... Read More having her around. Her passion for image-making really shined through because she was easily getting everyone around her into photography as well. She took such common moments on a wedding day and made them so cinematic. Every shot from the day time photos to dancing at night had her twist on them and it was/still is so cool to look at her process. We feel blessed to have worked with her and are excited to see where her career will take her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie M

Lizzie is an incredible talent and person in general. My husband and I can't stop staring at our images and what she made out of our wedding day. She was very professional every step of the way from initial meet up, the wedding day, and her photos arriving on time. It was our... Read More first time hiring a photographer but Lizzie made us feel like we've known her for forever. She really has a way of making people feel comfortable around her. I'm so glad to have found her and would quickly hire her again!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Lisa B

Elizabeth is an excellent photographer and art director. She's incredibly professional and knows exactly what she wants the moment she sees it. My husband and I trusted her the entire way! Everyone loved being around her and we couldn't be happier with our final product. She's... Read More incredibly creative and kept coming up with amazing ideas for images the whole day. We received so many compliments from family/friends, not to mention so many people asking me who shot my wedding! All I want to do is go back to that beautiful day and luckily we have such beautiful photography to look back on. Absolutely hire her for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Dawn K

Elizabeth took away all my photography stresses! I am in love with every image she made on my wedding day, what an interesting eye! She has the ability to go from fly on the wall documentary photographer to fully directing and styling the scene. I was in awe of her passion for... Read More photography. She's also such an incredible energy to be around and really eased so many pre-ceremony nerves I had. Hire her! These will be the best images you'll ever get!!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Allison B

I had my wedding on May 27th, 2017, and we had the wonderful Elizabeth Viggiano as our photographer. Our journey with Elizabeth began sometime in January (if my memory serves me right) when I contacted her through facebook and email. She answered back within 24 hours, was very... Read More prompt and answered every single question that I had. From there we made a plan to meet in person and discuss it further. She picked a location and time that worked well for myself, as well as her. During our meeting she told me a bit about herself, about her degree and her experience with photography and wedding photography. She then asked us questions about ourselves, who we were and what our story was. Then she asked us specifically what we were looking for with our wedding photography. (glamor shots, candid, and portrait style). All the while she was taking notes of what we were telling her. She asked if there was specifically anything we weren't looking for either. She took notes when we spoke of family (there were two family members who did not get along. At all.) and asked questions if anything needed to be elaborated. She also answered any questions that I had, as well as went over some key features of her contract. The next day she emailed me a copy of the contract, my husband and I signed it and sent it with our deposit. From there we emailed each other leading up to the wedding. The day of Liz was an absolute dream to work with. She arrived exactly at the time that I had asked her to, and she was super friendly with my bridesmaids and mother who were getting ready with me. For awhile she was part of the background, taking pictures and occasionally posing us for a photo. After about half an hour (maybe an hour) she went to go find the groom and take pictures of him and the boys. After we arrived at the venue she came to the bridal suite and took more photos. She was just so efficient at seemingly being everywhere at once! Throughout the rest of the day she was just amazing. Again, she seemed to just blend into the background, during the ceremony and reception, she did such an amazing. Even when the venue was being all pushy about the time, Liz kept cool with me and we powered through the photos (we got caught up with a horse drawn carriage). We got the photos back about 3 months after the wedding (with no fault to Liz, she was a rockstar and kept constant updates coming at me) and I loved every. single. photo. She got some truly amazing shots, and I have no idea how she got them! They simply looked amazing. All in all 10/10, I would absolutely hire her again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Katarina B

Elizabeth is perfect to work with. She is a talented, ambitious and creative photographer who also enjoys the work that she does and it really shows! She was kind and generous and had so much energy the entire day making everyone feel comfortable. The photos that she took of our... Read More wedding were stunning but also interesting and fit with what our desires were for the outcome. They were not overly sentimental but rather fresh, spontaneous feeling and yet also tender and sweet. I will forever be thankful to Elizabeth's hard work and the beautiful documentation of the special day that she provided for us. I highly recommend Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 6/30/2017 Nicole D

From the start to the end, Lizzie was awesome! She made us feel comfortable and listened to every need. I was married in a very dark space, and she was still able to capture the most beautiful shots.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Caitlyn E

I'm not even sure where to begin when reviewing Elizabeth Viggiano Photography-- 5 stars across the board! Elizabeth was professional and approachable every step of the way; from planning to implementing. Not only was Elizabeth our photographer, she was also molded into a... Read More consultant/organizer for our wedding in general. Elizabeth offered ideas and insight throughout our planning process, based off of her experience- and her advice was so incredibly helpful. On the morning of our wedding, we experienced a decent amount of snow, and Elizabeth was there without any issues! On our wedding day, Elizabeth seamlessly fit into the crowd, and felt like another wonderful guest at our special day. Elizabeth's effort to produce images of everyone "important" to us showed, as she consistently inquired who else we would like in our photo's. While Elizabeth's formal photo's were beautiful, her candid photo's stole the show. She truly has an eye for capturing the perfect image. Additionally, the turnaround time on our images was speedy, and Elizabeth's attention to detail truly shines in every shot! Each time I look at our images I'm immediately brought back to our wedding day- because her images truly captured raw emotion. Everyone will tell you how important a good photographer is for your wedding, and Elizabeth FAR exceeds "good." Would recommend to ANYONE getting married or engaged soon.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Marco C

I have never been more confident in working with a contractor than I have been with Lizzie. I trusted her enough to shoot my wedding and she promised us perfection and then somehow over delivered. My wife and I are so happy that we chose to work with her. And then I hired her... Read More again, this time to do some marketing and product photography for one of my design clients. And once again, true to form, Lizzie promised the world and then over-delivered. I don't know how she does it, and how she does it so affordably. I cannot recommend her highly enough. She is, by far, the best photographer that I've ever worked with and one of the best humans I've ever worked with. Hire her, and do it quickly.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kristin C

We couldn't be happier with our wedding photos. Lizzie captured all the wonderful moments of our special day. Loved her attention to detail. She was such a delight to have at our wedding. She fit right in with our wedding guests and was able to capture several candid... Read More moments. So honored to have her as our wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Jaime G

Lizzie is amazing! We gave her complete creative freedom and couldn't have been happier with the result. She is so much fun to be around and makes you feel so comfortable. Trust her when she asks you to do something, it will turn out amazing. I would recommend her to... Read More everyone I know.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sara C

My husband and I hired Lizzie to photograph our wedding celebration, and we could not be happier with the final product. Her creative, artistic eye really set our photos apart from any others I have ever seen, and each wedding album of hers that I've seen adds a special, unique... Read More touch to each couple, which is incredible. She was an excellent creative director and was able to clearly communicate with my wedding party and family to set up the best shot possible. My husband and I will treasure our wedding photos from Lizzie forever. I highly recommend her services!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Athena E

Elizabeth Viggiano Photography, I do not know where to start. Being a bride is so difficult, and the most stressful part for me was thinking about the photography. "These are photos that everyone will reflect on for the rest of my life" "Where do we pose" "When should we pose"... Read More "What about the decor , will it clash in the photos" These phrases haunted me. Elizabeth stepped in, calmed my nerves. When I told her our wedding would be in my hometown in Southeast Missouri, she simply said "not a problem, I will come in a few days early just to make sure everything is ready, you are going to make a beatiful bride", from that moment the worries I had with the photos disappeared. When you hire Elizabeth Viggiano your not just getting a photographer, your getting a coordinator (everything revolves around the wedding photos), your getting a stylist ( she is honest, and poses you to look natural, yet stunning), and she all in all becomes your friend. My whole family was astonished with how she made anyone in the room feel special and beautiful, and when she captured them in her little camera the picture gave their personality away. ALL IN ALL.... she made my day as the bride SO MUCH EASIER, and now I have the most beautiful photos of everyone I love hanging around my home. I highly reccomend using Elizabeth Viggiano Photography.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 David G

Lizzie exceed all our expectations! From our initial meeting she was very professional and made us feel comfortable that we would have the wedding photos we could be proud of forever. She even took the time to scout out the venue for the best places to take pictures saving us... Read More much appreciated time on the wedding day and insuring we would have great pictures. On the wedding day, Lizzie came prepared to work. She was everywhere including all over the dance floor to capture those important action photos. My family made a point to tell me after the wedding what a wonderful job she had done. The final pictures came out amazing. Lizzie is at her creative best when it comes to editing pictures. The end result is artistic photographs that are extra special. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 David G

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Molly T

Lizzie was incredible to work with. She was very professional and helped my husband and I feel comfortable and relaxed which was very important to us. We had so many laughs on our one-on-one photo shoot, which made for some amazing candid's. Not only did she capture incredible... Read More candid's (which we had requested) but she also focused on all of the important moments of our day. The end results were sensational....absolutely breathtaking photographs and not just a few, but ALL of them! We are so happy that we had Lizzie as our wedding photographer. She is THE best!! I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Tarek R

Lizzie is a talented, creative, and adaptive photographer and a wonderful person to be around. Her demeanor allows her to go from silently capturing candid moments unnoticed, or when taking formal photos, creating a fun and comfortable atmosphere where everyone comes across... Read More beautiful and genuine. My wife and I hired Lizzie to photograph our wedding in Vermont. The wedding was meant to be outdoors and all formal photos were meant to be outdoors as well, however mother nature chimed in and brought us rain. Lizzie was able to to quickly form new ideas for photography and put forward a whimsical in the rain theme to the photos, bringing in umbrella's as accessories, utilizing the ambient mist to create a magical feel. She braved the rain and it paid off big time. Event photographers have the challenge of needing to adapt to changing elements throughout the day. Lizzie doesn't just get through change, she figures out a way to turn the changing dynamic into something exceptional, putting forward ideas that you never would have considered or thought of. We feel very lucky to have had Lizzie as our wedding photographer, capturing the heart and soul of our event. This woman has talent and skill well beyond her years.

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Gina O

Lizzie is an extremely talented, detail-oriented photographer who captures moments in such a unique and creative way. She has an eye for fashion which comes through in her photographs. I so thoroughly enjoyed working with her as my wedding photographer and would highly recommend... Read More her for any event. For those who are camera shy, she has an ability to make you feel natural and at-ease, while also getting all of the important shots. To sum it up - you won't be disappointed if you're working with Lizzie.

Elizabeth Viggiano

I grew up in Stamford, Connecticut and am currently working in the greater LA area. In May 2015 I received my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Photography at Massachusetts College of Art & Design. Heavily inspired by cinema and Americana, my work blends between documentary as well as staged tableauxs of family and romance.