We welcome you to visit our home at Elizabeth's!

For 25 years, my staff and I have been part of making brides beautiful. We take great pride in our attention to detail and our specialized service. Our regular hours are: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday: 11am-8pm Friday : 11am-5pm Saturday: 10am-5pm Tuesday: closed Sunday: open Jan-March 12-5

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Fashion

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100

402 S Main St, Northville, MI (248) 348-2783

Reviewed on 4/09/2018

I loved Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! This was my first time trying on wedding gowns and I had a wonderful experience. I had the pleasure of meeting the owner Elizabeth and she was such a delight! Marilyn was my bridal consultant and she was the nicest ever. She and everyone... Read More else made me feel so comfortable and beautiful in everything I tried on. I would definitely recommend them to any new bride! It was a very special day.

2018-04-09T12:24:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience on The Knot! You were a delightful bride to work with and we had so much , and I can't wait to see which gown you will choose. Elizabeth

Reviewed on 8/09/2015 Cassie C

What a magical experience!!! The ambiance, selection of dresses, and staff were top notch! For me, the employee helping you choose and try on bridal gowns is almost as important as the gown itself. If you're paired with someone with horrible customer service, it could ruin... Read More your visit. I felt an instant connection with Teresa and her role in my experience should not go unnoticed! She was personable, fun, knowledgeable and made me feel at ease. I said YES to the dress here and it will forever be a memorable day in the year leading up to my wedding. I highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal Manor to any bride who wants to feel how a bride should feel for such a personal and important decision. As Teresa joked, "if you cry, you buy!"...and I definitely did both :)

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Susan O

Elizabeth, my first experience with your bridal manor was more than 15 years ago when my sister-in-law chose your prestigious bridal salon for her wedding event. Now, years later, I brought my daughter, her future mother-in-law and the maid of honor to Elizabeth’s. We were... Read More introduced to Mary Rodzewicz and were amazed by this second-generation customer - centric experience that resulted is smiles, happiness, laughter and tears of affirmation that my daughter’s wedding attire would reflect every detail she had aspired for. Mary Rodzewicz assisted us in selections that reflected my daughter (the bride’s) preferences and wedding venue. Our experience was exceptional and memorable. Thank you for establishing a business culture that reflects your commitment to the importance, emotion, beauty and bride’s preferences of this life altering event. We are grateful for the memory of our day at your bridal salon and l ook forward to seeing my daughter’s selections come to life on her special day. With gratitude, accolades and appreciation for Elizabeth’s Bridal Salon and the assistance from Mary Rodzewicz, Susan (Mother) and Jordan (the bride-to-be) Ozimek.

2018-04-09T12:27:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Susan and Jordan for your very positive comments and welcome back to Elizabeth's. We enjoyed seeing your wedding picture and look forward to seeing Jordan's, as well. COngratulations! Elizabeth

Reviewed on 3/26/2018 Rachel C

Elizabeth’s Bridal had such a large variety and selection of wedding dresses. They were so helpful in finding the dress that fit my style, venue, and body shape! Making appointments were easy, and they made the process effortless. It was a one stop shop when it came to bridal... Read More attire. They had gowns, veils, headpieces, jewelry, and alterations. Laura was especially beneficial when it came to family member’s opinions. She made sure I was wearing the dress I loved for my wedding day. She is very patient and tolerated my indecisive tendencies. I would recommend her specifically! Elizabeth’s Bridal also has mother of the bride/groom dresses, and bridesmaids dresses. They offered a group discount for me and all of my bridal party, as well as alterations for everyone! They also doing bridal gown cleaning and preservation, and offered me a discount! Highly recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal!

Reviewed on 3/12/2018 Sydne P

Tonight, my mother and I walked into Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor just half and hour before closing in attempts to find a dress for my highschool graduation (I know last minute right). Despite this, when we arrived they already had a dressing room ready for us with dresses that they... Read More had pulled so that we could try them on right when we got there (we called ahead of time). On top of all of this Marilyn was beyond helpful in naviagating through the various dress options to fit my school’s strict dress requirements. Everyone went out of their way to help us and was very polite. I HIGHLY recommend Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor. Thank you Marilyn!!

2018-04-09T12:30:57 Response from the vendor

We are so glad you were pleased with the service, and that yo/u were able to find a gown to meet your expectations. We hope to see you back somewhere in the future as one of our brides#! COngratulations on your graduation and good luck... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Lauren P

Just had the most wonderful experience at Elizabeth Bridal Manor! We had already been to a couple of salons but nothing compares to the service we received here! Our consultant Teresa was wonderful, she listen to my vision and found the dress that I LOVED!! She was patient and... Read More offered wonderful suggestions! The rest of the staff were also very helpful and made you feel like one of the family! I never felt pushed to buy a dress. They were all so excited when I found my dress!! I would definitely recommend Elizabeth’s!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Cat P

What a great experience! My mother and Aunt were in town and we wanted to stop by to look at some dresses. Very impromptu, but we were welcomed warmly by Marilyn and were surprised to find that there was a cancelation and she was available to help us. Marilyn was incredibly... Read More helpful, listening to all of my thoughts, and making great on point suggestions. We didn't feel rushed and she made sure that I saw each dress from plenty of angles and lights. Great experience, I may have found a winner so I hope to go back!

2018-04-09T12:50:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments and we do hope to see you back! We also have a great selection of bridesmaids' gowns for you to browse through. Elizabeth

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Stephanie R

Five stars! The moment I walked upstairs to the wedding gown selection I felt like a true fairy tale princess. The fitting room area is absolutely gorgeous as well as all of the dresses. I could tell from the first moment I tried on my first dress that, Mary, is super passionate... Read More about her job and helping brides find their dream dress. She was attentive, enthusiastic, and honest. She's been in the business for 30+ years, so I knew I could trust her. I tried on nearly twenty gowns and we narrowed my choices down to 3. I cannot wait to go back to Elizabeth's Bridal Manor and pick out the dress I will wear on my wedding day. Highly recommend this gem!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jessica L

I had such a amazing experience at Elizabeth Bridal Manor! I said yes to the dress today thanks to the amazing selection there and the wonderful assistance from Mary! The place is so beautiful and elegant! I felt like a princess! I had gone to multiple bridal salons before this... Read More one and left each one disappointed! Here Mary was so accommodating and attentive! She listened to what I wanted and found my dream dress!

2017-12-23T14:22:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such positive comments and for the great review! I am so pleased that you had a wonderful experience and you may request that Mary do your alterations, as well. Congratulations!!! elizabeth

Reviewed on 12/10/2017 Adrienne P

SUCH A PERFECT EXPERIENCE! This was the first bridal salon that I went to and invited all of my Bridesmaids, Matron of Honor and Mother. I was scheduled for a two hour appointment and worked with Teresa. Not only was Teresa amazing and found me what I wanted, she bent over... Read More backwards to make sure my bridesmaids were taken care of, too. We accidentally went over our two hour appointment, after getting lost in the beautiful salon, and they allowed us to continue shopping until we were finished. The salon is so beautiful and had so many selections. After looking for exactly what I wanted, Teresa was able to find 'the one' for me. It was the fourth dress I tried on. She literally ran around getting anything we needed or asked for. She was amazing! The entire experience was perfect. I would highly recommend Elizabeth's Bridal to ANY bride!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Stephanie K

Shopping at Elizabeth’s was a dream come true. My consultant Teresa was beyond any of my expectations and I adored working with her. She listened to my vision and ideas I had for fit and style, but also opened my eyes to different dresses that I wouldn’t have considered trying... Read More on. Thankfully she did, because one of the dresses she pulled was THE ONE! Thank you Teresa for all your help! You made me feel so beautiful, and I can’t wait to wear my dress on my big day!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Amy C

I found the perfect dress at Elizabeth’s thanks to Teresa. Teresa was great to work with and super helpful. I had a fantastic experience.

Reviewed on 11/17/2017 Pam S

I loved this place! The décor is amazing and they even have a "throne" for you in the ladies room. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. I didn't find my wedding dress here, but found my bridesmaid dresses. They are from the brand Dessy Group that I had found on... Read More Pinterest. They carried that style I was looking for and I was able to have each of my girls' save some money by spending under $200. They kept me up to date on when the dresses would be in and even arrived early. I highly recommend checking this place out.

2017-11-18T13:24:38 Response from the vendor

I am glad you were pleased with the service at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor and am happy you found your gowns here and at a great price! Best wishes to you and I thank you for writing this lovely review! Elizabeth

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Katelyn F

Absolutely love Elizabeth's! Susan was my consultant and she made everything perfect for me. I had no idea what type of dress I wanted but she made it so easy and fun! Everyone there definitely has the "eye" for beautiful dresses and they make you feel like family. The dress... Read More selection is gorgeous and the Champagne Couture room really makes you feel special. I would recommend Elizabeth's to anyone who wants a knowledgeable, yet easy-going staff to help them find the perfect dress. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Erica C

I just bought my dress this past weekend and Laura was the consultant who helped me out. She did an amazing job! Not only was she very professional and knowledgeable of the dresses, she also made my family and I feel very comfortable and important. Right away Laura was able to... Read More identify the style I was looking for as she helped me look at dresses. I like that she not only allowed me to pick out dresses but that she also would being over some other options she thought I would look good in. Laura was able to make me feel beautiful in each dress and made sure to ask what I did and didnt like about each dress to help with my decision. When I finally decided on a dress Laura give me and my family all a big hug which was nice because I didnt feel just like another client, I felt like she really cared about helping me make my day special. I would highly recommend asking for Laura to help you!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Bailey C

I went dress shopping here today for the first time ever and it was an amazing experience. Mary worked with me and she was wonderful. She was honest, kind, hard-working, and she did everything she could to make me feel comfortable and beautiful. This Bridal Manor has a wide... Read Moreauyfcbefvrafaxtfuutwwtrufxwrzdburayxxw variety of gorgeous dresses, veils, and jewelry. There truly is something for everybody here.

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Katelyn D

I went to Elizabeth’s and found MY wedding dress! The place is adorable and my consultant Marilyn was amazing! I would have never found MY dress without her! She was so helpful and patient as I tried on multiple gowns! Having Marilyn assisting me, made this even more of an... Read More exciting and memorable experience! My family, friends, and I loved her and we all loved the options she provided us with hair pieces/vails. The place is set up so cute and they had a great selection of beautiful dresses. I would definitely recommend going there, but most importantly having Marilyn as your consultant!

2017-11-06T15:19:19 Response from the vendor

Dear Bride, Thank you for such a lovely review. We take great pride in our store and love it when a bride takes the time to write about their experience. I will make sure Marilyn sees your complimentary remarks. We can't wait to see you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Maria H

I found my dream dress here... I was at two other salons before and none had the selection this store had. My consultant Laura did a wonderful job listening to my desires and was dedicated to finding the perfect dress. I’m so happy I found this place. Truly a wonderful... Read More experience with everyone I met.

2017-10-28T15:11:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your glowing review, and I am so glad we were able to make you so happy and that you liked our selection. I thought you were breathtaking in your chosen gown. Congratulations, Elizabeth

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Katie S

I bought my dress earlier this year and just had my wedding 2 weeks ago. I absolutely loved my dress!! From the very beginning to the very end after all the fittings and meetings they took care of you! Very pleasant people and enjoyed the atmosphere there. I would definitely... Read More recommend this place to find your perfect dress!

2017-10-23T15:34:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about my salon. I am so pleased that you were happy here, Elizabeth Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2017 Emily C

I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience at Elizabeth’s Bridal Manor! ALL of the wedding gowns were so beautiful, but my bridal consultant, Laura, was able to narrow down the styles I liked best very quickly and help me pick a few finalists. She was so patient... Read More and worked with me during three separate appointments before I finally said “yes to the dress!” I can’t wait to walk down the aisle in my dream dress next August!! Thanks Laura and Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Alex S

After visiting multiple dress shops, I finally found the dress at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! Marilyn was extremely patient with helping me find a dress, and pulled beautiful dresses that were just what I was looking for. She knows the dresses well and answered all questions I... Read More had, and gave great advice on what could be done to each dress to make sure I got my dream dress. Theresa was also a great help when I decided to change the color of the dress after I had already purchased it. The best bridal shop I visited, and the ladies here are so nice! Highly recommend.9

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Samantha P

I knew others who had very positive experiences at Elizabeth's, so I knew this would be the first bridal salon to try. When you come in, they require you to take off your shoes, which doesn't bother me but might bother others. The consultant helping me out was patient with me as... Read More I tried on several dresses. However, a few things were strange about the experience. The consultant was hesitant to let my family and me pick from the dresses ourselves. Its like she only wanted to go off of her specific suggestions (which were not always correct for my style). I did not decide on a dress during this visit and when I was leaving I wanted to find out the designer and style of the one dress I tried that I really liked in case I decided to come back to it. The consultant was hesitant to give me any additional information about the dress other than the designer, which I thought was really weird. And even getting that information was a bit difficult. Overall, this is a nice store and has plenty of great dresses, but based on what I've said and some of the other reviews, your consultant might be hit or miss on their personality.

2017-08-28T11:41:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your 4 star review, it is greatly appreciated. I am glad you didn't mind taking your shoes off and most people "get It" when they see how clean my samples are and that they will not have to worry about soil from... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Sabrina H

When looking for my bridal gown, I narrowed the search to a couple of brands. I started with Elizabeth's Bridal Manor since the salon had so many 5-star reviews. I must say that Elizabeth's salon was the first and only salon I had to visit before finding my dress. The place is... Read More very cute and the dress selection they have is very nice. I had the pleasure and blessing of having Mary from beginning to end. When I picked my dress in February, she was my consultant and after listening to my "vision", she started pulling out a couple of dresses for me to try on. After trying a couple of them, there it was! My wedding dress! After ordering it, my dress arrived just on time and Mary did all my alterations. From start to finish she was very helpful, very honest, professional, and very friendly through the whole process. The alterations on the dress looked amazing and I couldn't be more happier. Everybody in the salon is great and welcoming. It was a great experience for me ad my mom, who came with me to the appointments. Mary, thanks again for an exceptional job. Your experience and advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks to every one at the Salon, and cheers to all of you!

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Caroline R

I cannot say enough great things about Elizabeth's! This bridal boutique knows what they are doing. A beautiful, elegant shop full of gorgeous gowns. Fantastic customer service! I am so happy I found my wedding dress, my bridesmaids dresses and my several family members dresses... Read More here.

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Abigail B

I had a wonderful experience at Elizabeth's Bridal Manor! My consultant was Marilyn and she was so helpful in finding dresses that matched what I wanted and also fit my figure perfectly! Not only did I find my dress but I got the perfect veil to go with it. Everyone there is so... Read More friendly and welcoming. Highly suggest this to any bride looking to have a magical moment.