Dietary Options

Gluten Free, Kosher

Cake Accessories, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cakes + Desserts

4110 Enterprise Avenue, Naples, FL (239) 643-0778

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Carly P

First off, Daniella is super nice and I had a great time talking with her at the cake tasting that we did at her shop. Second, when I saw my wedding cake on the day of my wedding, I was stunned. It was exactly what I wanted (or maybe even better). I could not stop talking about... Read More how awesome the cake was. Not only was it gorgeous, but it was also delicious. I'm super excited to eat some more of it in a year :)

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

YUM!! You cannot go wrong with any cake Daniella makes! She is such a perfectionist all her cakes are amazing. Since we had an outside wedding she even did a cake where the top tier was real so we could cut into it but the bottom two were fake (and designed perfectly like the... Read More cake) so that it didn't melt outside. The cake was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Cecilia G

Our wedding cake was perfect thanks to Daniella. We had a double flavored cake. The top two layers were a vanilla cake with a passion fruit filling. The bottom layer was a chocolate cake with a hazelnut filling and chocolate ganache. Our guest would not stop complimenting our... Read More cake. It also looked beautiful! The design was flawless and exactly how we had envisioned and requested it. We will be ordering all of our anniversary and birthday cakes from her! Thank you so much Daniella! <3

Delicious & Beautiful Wedding Cake!

Reviewed on 2/19/2015 Erin S

Our Wedding Planner recommended Ella's Cakes to us. From beginning to end Daniella was very nice, helpful and always responsive to our needs and requests. She made us a beautiful 3 tier cake as well as a second cake for the back to cut to serve the rest of our guests. She... Read More listened to my design ideas and worked with us during the tasting to create our own unique cake flavor pairings and a different flavor for the extra cake to add more variety! The cake was very important to me and both cakes were absolutely delicious! We received numerous compliments on how delicious the cake was and how they have never tasted a better wedding cake. We ended up taking extra cake home and our families devoured it the next night for dessert. We also were able to rent our cake stand from her which went perfectly and was a big help to our budget. We will definitely be asking using Ella's Cakes in the future for our anniversary cakes and any other special events. I would definitely recommend her to others!

Beautiful Cake!

Reviewed on 6/09/2014 Lily L

We had such a great experience working with Daniella. The cake was absolutely beautiful, and delicious! The cake turned out exactly as I envisioned. Would definitely recommend!

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 6/05/2014 Lauren E

Ella was SO great to work with. She designed a beautiful cake for my wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. We could not have asked for a more delicious, beautiful cake. Highly recommended!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 11/25/2013 Miki N

My cake was so beautiful1 It was not only beautiful it also tasted outstanding!

Cake of our Dreams

Reviewed on 11/19/2013 Linda G

I started by sending Daniella about 20 pictures of cake ideas. She didn't shy away from the challenge. She sat down with me and we came up with the cake of my dreams. Four large tiers with perfect detailing!! Every guest commented on the incredible cake. If not good enough-- It... Read More was absolutely delicious!! Now I even threw Daniella another job- the groom's cake. It was a surprise for my husband and it was a HUGE hit. She has a talent that was very much appreciated by us. It helped make a perfect day better.

Almost to pretty to eat!

Reviewed on 5/06/2013 Heather G

Ella's cakes did a fabulous job on our wedding cake and even though I was not able to do the tasting, Daniella was available to assist my mom and grandma with the tasting! The end result was a beautiful Purple Ombre with butter cream icing cake! Stunning!

Beautiful cake!

Reviewed on 6/20/2012 Stephanie L

Her work is beautiful! I definitely would recommend the strawberry and coconut mousse. The chocolate cake was a little bland.

couldnt have been more perfect!

Reviewed on 4/15/2012 Jocelyn W

Daniella captured our beach theme perfectly! The cake was delicious...best wedding cake Ive ever tasted!

Yum!

Reviewed on 11/17/2011 samantha s

I absolutely loved my wedding cake!! She executed my design perfectly and all of the flavor options were so delicious! It was hard to choose just two flavors.

Ella's = beautiful and delicious!

Reviewed on 9/21/2011 Katie P

Wow!! These cakes not only look AMAZING and flawless, but they also taste amazing!! Daniella is the best to work with and she makes everything so fun and carefree! She can make any cake in any flavor and our guests freaked out over the flavors! wow!

2011-09-29T19:27:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you Katie! We appreciate the kind words :)

Great flavor choices

Reviewed on 3/06/2011 Amanda D

Our cake came out great- they offered a wide variety of flavors. I loved that they let us do different layers different flavors, especially since we didn't have a groom's cake.

Great Beach Themed Cake

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Angela S

Working with ellas cakes was a great decision. They were recommended to us by our venue. Our cake was made exactly as we discussed and looked better on the big day then we expected. After the wedding the top of our cake defrosted when our power went out before our 1 year... Read More anniversary. My husband ordered a small top tiered replica to have and it tasted better than I remembered! Great service and design consultation.

Delicious

Reviewed on 1/07/2011 Priscila G

The cake was more than I was expecting. It was fresh and moist and delicious. Very please.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 11/19/2010 Rachel D

Cake was amazing, Daniella was great to work with and I think we really got a great value for our money.

Yummy Cakes!

Reviewed on 11/08/2010 Racquel T

Ella's Cakes was provided in the package at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort. Sad to say that on the day of the wedding I didn't get any cake because I was running around but when we went for the tasting they were all very amazing - it was hard to pick our favorite. They are really... Read More accomodating but also kind of hard to get in touch with. My cake turned out exactly what I had asked for.

Forget your Dinner and Just go to Ella's Cakes

Reviewed on 8/17/2010 Christine F

Three words for three tiers of pure heaven....Yum, Yum and YUM !! A home run, hole in one and total touchdown. Daniella listened to what we wanted and delivered a truly unique and very delicious cake. It was perfect. We will use her again for our future anniversary cakes !! Our... Read More guests still tell us how unforgetable it looked and more over how it tasted !!