Wedding Ranch

Looking for perfect wedding venue for your Colorado wedding? You and your guests will have exclusive use of one of our venues on our Colorado Ranch. We host only one event per day, per location. Conveniently located one hour north of Denver, Colorado and one hour south of southern Wyoming in the Sweetheart City of Loveland, Colorado; Ellis Ranch is your perfect Colorado wedding location. Our family and staff at the Ellis Ranch are here to help make your day special. We’ve been building a lifetime of memories for more than 53 years. Thank for visiting our Ellis Ranch Wedding Site!

• Outdoor - Covered

Farm + Ranch, Barn

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

2331 Ellis Ranch Lane, Loveland, CO (970) 593-9570

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christine O

My husband and I had our wedding on July 21st, 2017 at the Ellis Ranch Event Center in Loveland, CO. First of all, as a horse lover, one of the main reasons we chose Ellis Ranch was because of the carriage ride, and I can honestly say, IT WAS SO WORTH IT!! I mean how many brides... Read More can say they were escorted to and from the isle in a horse drawn carriage? We chose the event center because we originally started out with a guest list of almost 200, and even though our final guest count ended up being a little less than 100, I am still glad we chose the event center. It gave us plenty of room to move around and I loved the rustic design and up-lighting. The day of our wedding it started to rain, so we were both worried because we had be looking forward to having our ceremony outside. Shawn calmly assured us, “ we’ll wait a few minutes to see if it stops, and if it doesn’t, we’ll wait a few more minutes.” We ended up having our ceremony outside, and although we still got spit on a little, it was well worth it. Kim and Shawn, and all of the Ellis family and staff were so friendly and easy to work with. I would highly recommend this BEAUTIFUL venue to any couple looking to “get hitched”. Thank you all for helping to make our special day so wonderful! The Oskarson’s

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Samantha W

Ellis Ranch is an absolutely beautiful place to get married and the owner is extremely friendly and accommodating. It was worth every penny and we can't wait for the pictures, as the scenery was spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Bethani P

We highly recommend Ellis Ranch for your wedding! Not only is it affordable, but they work with you as much as you want! The venue offered everything we wanted and provided excellent service before, during and after the wedding. I chose to be my own wedding planner and would not... Read More have been successful without the well-organized process Ellis has. They gave us a list of things we need to remember on the wedding day, provided us with plenty of options for decorating, bar service and linens. My favorite part was they let us have the wedding we wanted, they would offer advice when needed but allowed us to make it our own. The facility was spotless and everything was setup exactly like we had asked the moment we walked in the venue for our wedding day. The horse and carriage ride into the ceremony is well worth the money, I still have family members, friends and coworkers coming up to me raving about how “magical” that entrance was!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Lisa K

The Carriage House wedding and reception site was perfect! It was beautiful, easily accessible and had everything we could possibly want. We used vendors they recommended and put on a perfect wedding and reception. They were easy to work with, very responsive and really know... Read More their business! It was a perfect day at the perfect place!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Kyle W

This venue was beyond our best expectations! We were planning a wedding for 300 people, and everything in Denver was just too expensive for that many guests. We found this gem nestled in the foothills of Loveland, and went to visit. The owners are great people! They are down to... Read More earth, and went way out of their way to work with us to find a date. The day of the wedding, the owners were available for help and questions, but gave us room to enjoy ourselves. The venue itself was beautiful for an outdoor wedding, with rock bluffs nearby. The arena was huge, too! We were able to have all of our guests inside with ample room for people to dance and socialize. We couldn't have been happier with our day. I highly recommend this venue!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Lynda M

We had a wonderful time at Ellis Ranch. As a child, I grew up visiting Colorado. Once upon a time Ellis was a working ranch. I rode my first horse here. Knowing they only do wedding and events here, I knew we had to check it out for our wedding. It really was a perfect... Read More destination. We chose the carriage house vs the arena since our wedding was under 150 guest. The ceremony site was beautiful. We didn't over heat in the dinner area. The deck made a great place to dance and mingle and make s'mores. All of my guests were amazed when I made my entrance,with my parents, on a horse drawn carriage. All in all, it was the perfect day. Thanks Kim and Sean for a memory of a life time.

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Lindsey H

Love, Love, Love!!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Hannah D

My husband and I got married at Ellis Ranch this fall. Throughout the entire planning process, Shawn and Kim Ellis were very prompt in their communication and very accommodating. The facility was very clean and well prepared for our arrival on our wedding day. Our guests had... Read More wonderful things to say about the venue and even reported it was one of the best venues they have been to. The highlights were the fall colors and perfect weather for our outdoor ceremony, the big dance floor, and the overall large size of the venue lending a spacious and rustic atmosphere. We would highly recommend this venue to any bride/groom.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Josie K

So easy to work with and very affordable! We got married at the carriage house and it as everything we ever wanted! We could bring in our own catering; which was a simple and easy process. They had the linens that was wanted and the perfect decorations for our "mountainy"... Read More wildflower wedding. We had been told by MANY people how beautiful our venue was, it saved us money on decorations because the place is beautiful by itself! It did rain after the ceremony; which turned out to be the best part, they had a plan B that would have worked out great but all our guests decided to stay out on the patio and dance in the rain! Of course here in Colorado, it lasted about 10 minutes and then the weather was perfect!

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Jessica S

Absolutely phenomenal! Venue has a great view and is beautiful and the owners are great to work with!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

We were so pleased with our experience at Ellis Ranch. Shaun and Kim are very kind, professional and went above and beyond to help us make our wedding beautiful. Would highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

Ellis Ranch is a beautiful location for a wedding. We had the Carriage House, 85 guests, and it was perfect! The view behind the gazebo where the ceremony was, is simple gorgeous. There is a huge shade tree over the deck where the reception was hosted and it kept the guests... Read More cool, which was needed for an end of June wedding. Only bummer about the place is that music has to end at 10am, and the place needs to be cleared by 11pm. And, they really should invest in a cord-free microphone. But, these are minor details and we wouldn't change a thing. Our wedding day was beautiful.

2016-08-16T19:18:10 Response from the vendor

Hello, First we would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Since you did not put your wedding date or name I couldn't look up your file about the mic. If you rented our small sound system, we just recently... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/14/2016

Attended a wedding here. I cannot give anything but my experience of the day and I have to say I was underwhelmed. We had a lovely view of a grassy slope but no mountains. The reception area was so echoey we could not hear any of the speeches. The bartender insulted several... Read More guests and drinks were over priced. The cake, the garter toss and the wedding party tables were all out of sight. It was the most awkward and disappointing wedding I have attended in Colorado, as yet. Guests left hours before it was supposed to end. I would think long and hard about guest needs before booking here. Sorry! At least the bride was beautiful.

2016-08-16T19:56:50 Response from the vendor

Hello, thank you for giving us feed back about you being guest at one of our weddings. We give each bride and groom a personal tour and this bride must have fallen in love with our venue and the surrounding views. We are sorry you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Cammey K

We could not have asked for a more beautiful venue! Working with Ellis Ranch was wonderful, from the amazing vendor suggestions, to the little details of napkins, they helped eliminate the stresses of planning our amazing day! Thank you Ellis Ranch!

2016-08-16T19:59:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We happy you were happy with your day. We love hosting wedding and enjoy making your day memorable.

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Tessa W

Working with Ellis Ranch has been a pleasure. They offer many preferred vendors that provide great services making picking vendors a breeze. Reasonably priced and a GORGEOUS view/setting.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Rebecca W

What an amazing location! The staff at Ellis Ranch made my day flawless they were on every detail and there was no need for me to worry about anything! Check them out they will make your day Amazing.

2016-08-16T20:01:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the five star rating. Happy you had a memorable wedding and reception. We love hosting weddings.

Awesome place to have a wedding

Reviewed on 11/21/2014 Michael N

The scenery is beautiful and this family run business will cut out all the stress. They are super helpful and will work with you. They have been in the business for a long time and know the little details that you might forget. Awesome outside seating area (we had around 200 but... Read More

they accommodate about double that) and a great indoor place next door for the reception. Great scenery for pictures. Had a great experience with them and would highly recommend it

Beautiful and such a breeze!

Reviewed on 11/18/2014 Rebecca M

Beautiful venue. Although most enjoy the ranch/cowboy feel here, as a more traditional elegant bride I enjoyed the natural beauty and the structural design of the place. The leaves were amazing and the staff really does come through in so many ways. Of course, you have to be ok... Read More with a bit of a dirty dress by the end of the night but that didn't matter much to me. Ellis ranch offers a variety of costs depending on day, season and service - for our large wedding it was by far the most affordable. The owners are such friendly and reliable people and the option to bring your own caterer is huge in terms of saving options. Overall its a lovely venue!

excellent venue

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Nicole S

excellent venue! easy to work with! any questions I had, I would email and get a response within hours. Wonderful professional people and gorgeous venue

Very Happy Bride

Reviewed on 9/16/2013 Rikke L

Shawn and Kim were great to work with during the planning process. It actually rained on my wedding day and this venue was great about the issues that presented. They let you bring in your own alcohol and caterer and that saved us a fortune!

amazing venue

Reviewed on 9/03/2013 Danielle L

ellis is so beauitful and the staff is very friendly and helpful, I would reccmmend them to anyone!

Ellis ranch review

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Megan G

I love this place, its beautiful! The people are so helpful and willing to answer any questions and help the stressing bride. Also I think it is the most cost effective place to have a wedding.

Ellis Ranch Reception

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Chelsea S

Overall, Working with Shawn and Kim was great. The view from the ranch is gorgeous, we had a great margarita machine, and the whole venue gives off a great fun and rustic vibe!

Excellent and Easy to Work With

Reviewed on 10/29/2012 Kim H

Kim and Shawn have covered all the details for a totally stress free wedding.

The best place to get married in Colorado!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2012 Stephanie S

We loved everything about Ellis Ranch. From the bridal shows to the walkthroughs, they made me and my Husband feel like the most important clients. We were given the detail and respect in every interaction. We are so thankful we choose Ellis as the venue for our BIG day. Thanks... Read More for making all of our dreams come true!

Shawn and Kim Ellis

Hello, we are a family business as a family we love hosting weddings and events. Please give either one of a call for your personal tour. 970-593-9570