Ely Roberts Photography

Oregon, Washington, California, St Lucia, Ireland, Germany

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

60751 Radcliffe Circle, Bend, OR Oregon, Washington, California, St Lucia, Ireland, Germany (805) 704-9326

Reviewed on 1/29/2016 Madissen D

Ely was easily at 10/10. My future brother in law and I hired him to shoot the proposal, and we couldn't have been happier with how perfectly he captured the moment. He played the part of a stranger as Greg asked him to take an iPhone photo of them and then started snapping away... Read More with his professional gear as Greg got down on one knee to propose. All of our friends keep telling us how great the photos are, and we couldn't agree more.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Kate P

Ely was so great to work with! He was prompt about suggestions and super quick to get our shoot done and photos tknus ASAP. My friend hired him for my fiancé and I to shoot our engagement photos and I really can't imagine it going any better. We told him what we wanted out of... Read More the pictures and he definitely delivered.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Matthew W

Ely is top notch! He is easy to work with and does amazing work... our photos for a surprise proposal are absolutely perfect. From initial contact to receiving the final photos, working with Ely was a great experience and I could not have asked for a better photographer to work... Read More with on capturing this special moment. I would highly recommend Ely to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Rex B

Ely was amazing. He was super responsive, gave great direction during the shoot, and we ended up with the best photos we have ever taken as a couple. All of our friends & family members are raving about the finished product. The lighting, editing, posing , etc. were all top... Read More notch. Don't think twice, hire Ely for all of life's special moments!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Lila F

Stunning photos! Our wedding weekend was one of the rainiest on record for October in Bend, Oregon. We had resigned ourselves to indoor photos only - but Ely pulled us outside during a break in the downpour and captured the loveliest fall colors. Couldn't have been happier with... Read More how they turned out! Ely also managed to capture all of the important details and silly moments during the wedding. An absolute pro - easy to work with, quietly confident, an incredible artist and a hard worker! Turned our photos around crazy fast. We highly recommend Ely!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Brandon G

The reviews on here can't say enough about Eli. He was absolutely amazing! I contacted him to take proposal and engagement photos after finding him online. I could tell he had done this before as he knew exactly how to play the part of a stranger being asked to take a photo of... Read More the couple only to have the proposal happen right there! He was so helpful, easy-going, and his photos are absolutely beautiful. My new finance and I cant get enough of our engagement photos and I would easily recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Angela E

Ely and Abby are amazing photographers and we are so lucky that they were available to photograph our wedding day! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and I never expected that we would get so many amazing shots of the two of us and with our families and friends. Ely took the... Read More time to find special places to photograph us outdoors at our venue that I never would have thought of and the result was just beautiful. Also, we are both relatively shy people and Ely was superb at giving us directions and getting shots where we look natural, comfortable and very happy. Another thing worth mentioning is that Ely was extremely courteous and patient with some of our guests who wanted to take their own pictures (at times even during the formal pictures with family), and we really appreciated that as we know that can make a photographer's job a bit harder. Ely was always available throughout the evening to get the shots we wanted with our guests, without being intrusive. We are so very pleased with the pictures and the whole experience having Ely and Abby photograph our wedding - we highly recommend them! Thank you so much, Ely and Abby!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016

Ely is absolutely amazing at what he does. We started looking for a photographer a year before our wedding. When we came across Ely's website we were immediately impressed. We contacted him and he was extremely flexible and easy going. His pricing was also very reasonable.... Read More Compared to other photographers that we looked at he was by far the best in terms of quality and price. The day of our wedding was wonderful and much of the credit goes to Ely. He was helpful, calm and friendly. We were amazed by his ability to capture photos of our families and large bridal party in a very timely manner. He is also very skilled at capturing beautiful candid photos of all of the guests. Ely sent us all of our edited photos before we were even home from our honeymoon!!! Ely is definitely a 10/10. His work is TRULY phenomenal.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Ely was such a pleasure to work with. I actually had a two year engagement and came across Ely's work very early on in the planning process. It was too early to commit to a photographer given the tight budget, but I always found myself coming back to his website as I searched... Read More for the best deal. Honestly, he was THE BESTTTTT deal! His photos are breathtaking and so unique, his price is extremely reasonable, and he traveled to Livermore, California all the way from Oregon for no additional charge. He was so easy going and fun to work with. My husband and I had a blast and would recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Briana J

Ely was so amazing! He did our engagement shoot at Smith Rock and our wedding at Black Butte Ranch. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful photos. And he was great to work with. He dealt with my crazed bride behavior very well! I would recommend Ely to anyone who's looking for... Read More breathtaking photos.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Lauren

We first met Ely through a videographer in San Luis Obispo in 2008. We had a few engagement photo shoots that came out fantastic and hired him as our wedding photographer. We are extremely satisfied and happy with his fantastic photography and editing skills. We just became... Read More pregnant and have not had professional photos taken since the wedding! We called Ely last February and he made the time to meet us that worked with our schedule. He took us to beautiful places in SLO County at the perfect hour . He is very kind and generous with his time. We never felt rushed or uncomfortable before, during or after the shoot. The photos that he gave us were very beautiful; we are still in disbelief how he makes us and the surroundings look so fantastic. Ely Roberts is a fantastic photographer and editor. His modern and artistic eye is astounding. We will continue to use Ely for our of our photography needs; and I recommend him for anyone seeking photography.

Reviewed on 3/10/2016

Where to start??? On a scale of one to ten, this dude is an eleven. Ely's attention to detail in his photos and customer service is second to none. He takes the time to genuinely get to know his clients and then delivers images that will rock your face off. I can't say enough... Read More about the work ethic and talent running through this guy. If you're reading this, just hire him already. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016

Have had Eli take my wedding photos/video, as well as some family photos for us. Both times were gloomy, rainy or foggy days but somehow Eli knows how to thrive in any weather conditions. All of the photos turned out great both times. The photos on these grey days still seemed... Read More to be vibrant with colors enough so that we have multiple of his photos hanging around our house. He also made us a super sturdy photo book of our wedding that i'm sure will stand the test of time. Would definitely recommend Eli to anyone. Just check out his website, so many cool photos.

Reviewed on 3/07/2016 Angela H

He did an amazing job!! Not only does he take amazing pictures but he also made us feel so comfortable! He goes above and beyond to capture the perfect shot! I loved that we had a preview of our shoot within 2 days of taking the pictures! We had all of the pictures within 4... Read More days! Definitely recommend using Ely Roberts!

Ely Roberts

Hi, my name is Ely. I love being married and having the opportunity to photograph other couples getting married. I’ve been photographing weddings since 2007 and couldn’t ask for a better job. Whether you’re getting married, engaged or just want portraits, feel free to email, call or text me with any questions. Looking forward to getting to know you! If you would like to know more about me, you can follow Abby and myself on Facebook and Instagram.