Elyse Jennings Weddings

Elyse Jennings Weddings is a nationally awarded planning and design company specializing in destination weddings in New Orleans and beyond! We take planning personally and design weddings that are custom, yet traditional + timeless, yet modern! Named Martha Stewart Weddings Top Planner for 2014, and The Knot's Best of Weddings for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and The Knot's Hall Of Fame!

$$$$ – Expensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

New Orleans | Beyond (504) 261-0484

The best friend a bride could as for!

Reviewed on 4/09/2014 Lori H

The first - and best- decision I made in planning our wedding. I cannot sing Elyse's praises enough, and shiver at the thought of doing it all without her. For starters, we live in NYC, so her knowledge of the New Orleans area and local vendors was invaluable. As far as her... Read More vision and design - she is a gifted and creative designer, but also a great listener and puts her brides' wishes first. Whereas others (even my MOH) laughed when I said I wanted a "sophisticated swamp" theme, Elyse saw it as an opportunity and came back with the most elegant, southern-Louisiana-glam design I could have possibly dreamed of! As a planner, she has a tireless work ethic, was always three steps ahead and thinks of EVERYTHING. She is very responsive to emails/calls/texts (which trust me, is a HUGE deal), and could teach Martha Stewart a thing or two about organization. Not to mention, she radiates a reassuring confidence and calming presence that just wraps you up like a big, fluffy towel right out of the dryer. I think one of the most helpful things to me was her decisiveness- and ability to help ME make decisions. No problem was ever too small or too complicated, and she never looked down on me like I was a silly girl (although I know I was at times!). I can't emphasize enough how awesome it was to have someone who could relate to me, and treated every question I had as a valid concern. She never forced her opinion on me, but helped me think things through and make choices that I could feel amazing about. Most importantly, she is clearly passionate about her job, and even more so about her brides. Her enthusiasm for weddings, design, and marriage is infectious, and even though I knew she was busy planning dozens of other weddings, I never once felt like I was anything other than special. She was my advocate and ally when dealing with vendors or feuding family members, and made every element of our wedding day come together in the most seamless way imaginable. I was able to just sit back and enjoy my big day because Elyse had made sure everything was taken care of before hand, and she and her amazing team took on the day with the precision and efficiency of a SWAT team. I would have paid her three times as much for the peace of mind that came with having her on my side, and even my 75-year-old father, who doesn't compliment anyone, was still bragging six weeks later at Christmas about what an amazing job Elyse did. I could go on and on about Elyse and Tying the Knot Weddings, but to sum it up - I doubt that many brides can say they feel as blessed to have met their coordinator as I do, and that they were sad the wedding was over because it meant not getting to talk to their coordinator regularly anymore. I didn't know Elyse before I hired her, and odds are that I'll never see her in person again, but I feel like she made such a difference in my wedding experience that I will always be indebted to her, and will definitely think of her as a friend - not just a coordinator. Book her NOW if you can, it will be the second best choice (after saying 'yes,' of course!) you'll make!

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Christine L

Worth every penny! I cannot begin to explain how amazing Elyse and her staff were in planning our New Orleans wedding. She worked with us for two years (we moved our wedding date back a year) making sure everything was perfect. The team checked in with me monthly starting about... Read More a year before the wedding, then more frequently as we got closer to the wedding. They made sure all the little details were taken care of - many of which I would not have even thought of had I planned this event myself. I've been in a ton of weddings, so I've seen how stressed out a bride can be when they don't have a wedding planner or only have a day-of wedding planner. Having Elyse and her team help me plan every detail left me totally relaxed on my wedding day, which is the way it is supposed to be. I was 100% confident that everything was taken care of behind the scenes and this allowed me to really embrace the moment. A few of my bridesmaids even commented on how relaxed I was and how they wished they had hired EJW to plan their weddings. Elyse and her team also recommended some fabulous vendors for us to use, all of whom were great. Elyse is a perfectionist and I knew I would be in great hands with her and her team. If you want your wedding day to be about you and your fiancé, hire Elyse Jennings Weddings. If you want a seamless, luxurious wedding experience, hire EJW. They are worth every penny.

2015-12-15T22:08:44 Response from the vendor

Christine, you are so incredibly sweet! It was such an honor to help you plan your dream wedding and it couldn't have been more beautiful! Such a glamorous all white affair! Your love story is one for the book and I'm happy to have been... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Beau L

Words cannot express the amount of emotion and love which was woven into every part of our wedding week. It seemed at every turn there was love and support. Even the mundane was magical and memorable. This is all due to the tireless work of Elyse and her Tying the Knot team.... Read More Neither Pearce nor I at any point were over whelmed with schedules or epic to-do lists like other couples we've seen. Instead we were free to focus on what we wanted to. This allowed me to put final touches on gifts and decorations for the ceremony and reception, and for Pearce to enjoy his friends who had come from near and far all week long. What was truly amazing was after a planning process that was effortless, easy and fun, the wedding was EXACTLY what we wanted. The details we had discussed went off without a hitch, and things we had never even thought to include somehow were thought of for us adding countless more memories. To any couple beginning the wedding planning process, or coming up on their big day, I have one word of advice: hire Tying the Knot Wedding Coordination. Elyse and her team take the time to get to know you as a couple first and for most. This allows your wedding to be an extension of your relationship rather than just an imitation of a bunch of Pinterest pins. Elyse early on told us that her goal in planning our wedding was that at the end of the night our guests would all say, "that wedding was SO Beau and Pearce." Based on the feedback we were hearing from family and friends she more than succeeded! Also vendor suggestions from Elyse are worth every penny. Her tips saved us money in the long run by focusing our budget on what was important to us. Because she actually got to know Pearce and I, each vendor she suggested was a perfect fit into our day's flow and personality. You will spend a lot of time with your team on wedding day. The people Elyse picked for us wove themselves into the dynamic of our wedding party seamlessly. They were present but never obtrusive; they allowed the day to happen around them while still accomplishing everything they needed to. I know this was only because they had a fearless leader in Elyse. Elyse brings your relationship to life. She incorporates it into every detail. She fills the venue with it: it is the music playing all night long and the champagne being poured at the bar. The night of our wedding Pearce paced back and forth in our suite smiling and repeating again and again that the whole wedding was so unbelievably amazing. While I'm sure part of it was a left over high from the second line, or possibly the delicious drinks flowing all night long at Latrobe's, our "best day ever" was all because of Elyse and her team.

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Katherine W

Elyse and her team of wedding planners made my wedding planning experience fun, easy, and most importantly NOT AT ALL STRESSFUL. I am usually one to get overwhelmed and stressed out pretty easily. I was actually expecting to be that way with my wedding, but luckily someone (our... Read More photographer) suggested that we contact Elyse Jennings for planning. I am SO glad we did. Elyse and her team are incredibly professional and man are they thourough. They did not miss a single thing. They use a fool proof system in order for the orgization of the wedding to stay up to date and easy to see what's been done and what hasn't. They thought of EVERYTHING before I could even ask questions. They are truly an amazing team of women who really want the best for you and will do anything they possibly can to make your wedding dreams come true. Mine certainly did. :-) The day of the wedding, I was zero percent stressed and zero percent nervous because I knew I didn't have to think of a single thing to do. They had everything covered. I was the most relaxed bride on the planet...I'm convinced. Go with Elyse Jennings Weddings!! I promise, you will love her and her team!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bronwyn A

Where do I begin. Elyse and her team made our wedding day absolutely flawless. We felt so comfortable throughout the whole planning process because they were always so on top of things! It's now a running joke in our family that if we are at a function and something seems to go... Read More wrong, we quietly joke, "if Elyse were here, this wouldn't happen!" Thank you Elyse and her whole team for a perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/17/2016 Miriam T

Where do I even begin?! My wedding day was absolutely PERFECT and I know it would not have been as wonderful if it were not for Elyse Jennings! My Mother and I hired Elyse as our "Month of Coordinator" and she exceeded our expectations 100%. My parents planned a trip to Italy... Read More (prior to my engagement) that ended up being 2 weeks before the wedding - and as a current residence of Houston, TX - having Elyse that last month was truly my saving grace!! She was my "right hand woman" on anything wedding & vendor related AND was just "there for me" when my family was out of touch. As an anxious person, Elyse's calm and sweet personality that gave me the comfort I desperately needed that last month of planning and on my actual wedding weekend. On my wedding day, my bridesmaids kept saying "It's freaking us out how calm you are right now" and I know it had everything to do with Elyse and her awesome team! Elyse had planned out every detail and if something was to go wrong she would totally take care of it without me knowing. Elyse created an incredibly organized schedule for us for the wedding weekend which was so helpful in making sure the bride side, groom side, bridal party, vendors, etc. were all on the same page. No detail was spared, no accessory forgotten, no photo un-taken, they covered all of our wedding day requirements and exceeded our expectations!! I cannot say enough great things about Elyse!! I would highly recommend hiring Elyse as your Wedding Planner or Coordinator:) You will definitely be in the best talented, creative, organized, and detail oriented hands. Thanks so much, again, for everything Elyse!!!

2016-09-23T18:32:12 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness, Miriam, this is so incredibly sweet! I am so glad that I could be there to calm your nerves and allow you to be the fully present bride you deserve to be! The wedding was flawless and I am still dying to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Carrie K

My wedding day would not have been as perfect as it was if it were not for Elyse Jennings. We hired Elyse as our "Month of Coordinator" and her and her team exceeded our expectations 100%. We loved that she had this "Month of" option as we already had the big items planned... Read More and did not need a full time Wedding Planner. We needed someone who could come in and helps us tie up lose ends, coordinate the wedding day, create a schedule, and help us think of any detail we may have overlooked. They covered all of these bases and then some. The level of detail that Elyse pays attention to is absolutely amazing. She created an incredibly organized schedule for us for the wedding weekend which was so helpful in making sure the bride side, groom side, bridal party, vendors, etc. were all on the same page. She understands the importance of scheduling and how it contributes to making an event go off without a hitch. Elyse and her team took direction well, problem solved on the spot, and knew how to disappear into the background while the festivities were going on. No detail was spared, no accessory forgotten, no photo un-taken, they covered all of our wedding day requirements and exceeded our expectations. Because we passed off a lot of the wedding planning responsibilities to Elyse the month of the wedding, I was able to relax more than I would have the week leading up to the wedding and on my wedding day. I highly recommend hiring Elyse as your Wedding Planner or Coordinator. With her you are in incredibly talented, creative, organized, and detail oriented hands. Elyse and her team take direction well and will do whatever you need them to in order to make your special day be more special than you ever thought it could be.

2016-08-10T20:30:31 Response from the vendor

Carrie, you are oh so sweet and we are very grateful that you trusted us with the last month of your wedding planning! It was such a beautiful night and your photos sure show it! Thanks again for giving us the honor to plan with... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/29/2016

My daughter and son-in- law had the pleasure of working with Elyse, Ashley and Robyn for their wedding. Being the mother of the bride, I was very involved in the wedding planning. EJW made everything run smoothly. From the moment Elyse, Ashley and Robyn came on board; my... Read More daughter and I were able to relax. They made sure everything was taken care of from the simplest detail to details my daughter couldn’t live without. The day of the wedding, I asked Elyse if wedding days were every troublesome for her clients and her response was, “no, at least not that you would know”. Three days later, I found out that that statement was very true because we had a problem prior to the reception beginning with the bride’s cake and the groom’s cake but Elyse and Ashley handled it and we did not know anything about it. A few days later, Elyse shared the story with me when I could relax and enjoy the story. Elyse, Ashley, and Robyn, thank you for a wonderful wedding. You all exceeded our expectation and made the day and night of the wedding wonderful. As my husband said, “there was no way we could have done it without Elyse and her team”. Thank you!

2016-05-03T22:05:14 Response from the vendor

Mrs. Jenny, your kind words made me smile from ear to ear! So glad that we could share a giggle well after the fact about the other random bakeries mishap! It was so great to reconnect with y'all and be a part of Allie and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Marissa B

Where do I even begin? Elyse is worth every penny and I am so grateful that I decided to have a wedding planner and even more grateful that she was available on our big day! I had Elyse for the month before package. Leading up to her start date, I thought I had everything under... Read More control. When Elyse started, she brought up details that I had never even thought about and would not have known without her! She was extremely organized, thorough, and made me feel like I was the most important bride. As our wedding day got closer, the weather outlook was torrential rain for the four days leading up to our wedding, with the slight possibility of it easing up by our reception. We chose an outdoor venue and to say I was freaking out was an understatement. Elyse kept me extremely calm during this time and had an entire rain plan organized with all of our vendors just in case. If I had been on my own, this would have been a complete disaster. On the actual wedding day, Elyse and her team had every moment planned out so that I did not have to worry about a thing. Our wedding day turned out to be absolutely perfect and knowing that I had Elyse to take care of all of the behind the scenes details so that my new husband and I could enjoy our family, friends, and all of the love surrounding us was something I will never be able to thank her enough for. It luckily did not rain, but looking back, I know that either way Elyse Jennings Weddings would have made sure it was a day to remember. Thank you again so much Elyse!

2016-05-03T22:11:29 Response from the vendor

Marissa, you're the sweetest! Thank goodness that the rain held out and y'all were able to have a beautiful and memorable wedding day! Happy to have every detail thought through for you guys- rain or shine! Keep in touch! XOXO

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

Elyse and her team in one word - brilliant. Super professional group. Always one step ahead on top of everything, complete attention to detail and extremely helpful from the very start to the extreme last minute reminders. I would have been lost without Elyse, Ashley and Becca -... Read More they are sincerely an excellent group of women that know exactly what they are doing and how to handle each situation in the best possible way!

2016-04-19T19:59:36 Response from the vendor

Ashley, you are so sweet and thank you so much for taking the time to share your praise! It was so fun to plan with you and Zack and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Dream Wedding!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Rachel M

Elyse and her team gave us our dream wedding- we couldn't be more grateful! As an out of town bride, planning a wedding from afar can be a bit anxiety-provoking, but Elyse and her team assuaged all of our fears and truly made our fairytale wedding come to life. I was unable to... Read More be as hands-on in the wedding planning process as I would have liked to have been, but Elyse was there in my place and she did a phenomenal job. Not only was she extremely detail-oriented and organized, but she was also very responsive, making me feel like I was the only bride whose wedding she was coordinating (even though that was definitely not the case!!). Also, despite the fact that I was unable to physically be there for many of my appointments, Elyse made me feel as though I was a part of every step of the planning process by doing everything from texting me pictures of linens and other decor items to sending regular update/recap emails and texts. She was also quick to come up with a solution for any concerns that I had. I have heard that the several weeks before the wedding can be the most stressful, but not for us! Elyse seamlessly handled all of the vendor confirmations, church and venue coordination, and schedule finalization. Thanks to her, we went into our wedding weekend relaxed and confident. When I walked into our wedding reception, I was absolutely blown away! Elyse and her team executed every detail to perfection, and everything looked even better than I had imagined. All of our friends and family said it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and it wouldn't have been possible without Elyse. It was truly the best day of our lives!!

2015-11-17T21:49:35 Response from the vendor

Rachel, this is just the sweetest! You were an absolute joy to work with and you and Ron made it that much more exciting and rewarding for us as planners! I couldn't have asked for a better couple to get married the weekend before my... Read Less Read More

Elyse and TTK made our wedding dream a reality!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015

Born and raised in New Orleans, I knew when it came time to choose location for our wedding, it had to be NOLA. Having seen Elyse's weddings on The Knot and other wedding blogs, I could tell almost immediately that her style matched my vision to a T. Elyse and her team made my... Read More dream wedding come to life. All of her vendor suggestions were mindful of our budget and matched the style I imagined for our wedding. I was worried that living out of town would make wedding planning a complete hassle, but Elyse helped make our limited visits to New Orleans productive by arranging vendor meetings on our behalf. She thought of every detail in advance so that on wedding day, nothing was forgotten. Elyse is phenomenally organized and detail-oriented which made everything go off without a hitch. My family and friends are still raving about how beautiful and FUN our wedding was which is music to my ears. From the lush florals and monogrammed cocktail napkins to the boozy snoballs and Second Line exit, our New Orleans wedding was everything we dreamed of and more thanks to Elyse and her team. Elyse is not only an amazing wedding coordinator but also a wonderfully thoughtful person. I highly recommend Elyse and Tying the Knot Coordination - we couldn't have done it without them!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

I am a local photographer and I work with a lot of planners. Elyse of Tying The Knot is one of the best planners I have worked with. She is very professional and organized great qualities to have on a wedding day! I know when I work with Elyse I have the time to document and... Read More create beautiful images for our client. She also has an incredible gift for design. Her weddings are always so beautiful it's a pleasure to photograph them.

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Andrea A

My day would not have been as perfect and special if it wasn't for the wonderful work of Eyse Skansi Jennings! She absolutely embodies everything anyone would ever want in a wedding planner! She truly treats every wedding as if it were her own. She knows exactly how to take a... Read More vision and make it a reality. I cannot express my gratitude for the time, enthusiasm, and love that Elyse put into planning my entire wedding. I feel extremely blessed to have had her and her team by my side on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/08/2015

Elyse and the Tying the Knot Wedding Coordination team were absolutely phenomenal to work with a fellow wedding vendor. As a wedding videographer, we have worked with many teams and I can honestly say that Elyse and her team made sure every single detail was taken care of down... Read More to the minute! We talked many times before the wedding day to make sure all of our needs as videographers were met. We were briefed on the status of the day at every turn and constantly kept in the loop, making our product even better for the couple! I strongly recommend the Tying the Knot Wedding Coordination team for your wedding because it is not just about making sure your day is special. It is about making sure your day and all of the services your vendor's provide are amazing!

Reviewed on 6/21/2015

We had a wonderful wonderful wedding. The day was so much more than I expected. It was profoundly joyful, deeply personal, emotionally supportive, and tons of fun. I did not want the day to end. It was the most enjoyable wedding that I have ever been to. In the planning... Read More stage, I did not appreciate the value of having someone dedicated to the executing the vision of the couple. But, without a doubt, turning the day over to her able care was a very key decision. Elyse was professional, yet personal; strong yet warm; organized yet flexible. She kept me in the loop, I was relaxed because I knew what was happening when, and I didn’t miss anything! Her team and all of the vendor selections proved to be perfect. From my point of view the venue, the flowers, the food, the band, the hair and makeup artists, were all just exactly right for the day. Thank you Elyse, my son had the most memorable day of his life, as well as the rest of our family. I will be forever grateful for your thoughtful care of this once-in-a-lifetime event.

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Meredith L

This team is SO organized and made me feel so comfortable with everything leading up to the wedding. Their attention to detail is fabulous and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. They were great to work with. As an "out-of-town" bride, they made... Read More communicating easy and I would recommend them to anyone!

Forever grateful to Elyse and Tying the Knot!

Reviewed on 6/01/2015 Megan G

There truly aren't enough words to express the complete gratitude and thanks we owe to Elyse and the incredible team at Tying the Knot! Working with Elyse was one of the most meaningful and special parts of our wedding. Over the course of the planning process (about a year in... Read More our case), we formed such a close bond and friendship with Elyse. She is so smart, thoughtful, sincere, and kind and I'm forever grateful for her incredibly hard work. She worked tirelessly to ensure that our day was all we hoped for, and honestly, it was so much more thanks to her! Since the very first meeting, I was blown away by her thoughtfulness and care. I felt totally comfortable placing my complete trust in her throughout the planning process. She takes SO much pride in every detail of her craft and her expertise guided us every step of the way. From her vendor recommendations, to her design plans, to the wedding schedule, Elyse goes above and beyond to make every detail perfect and seamless. She took what we could only envision about our wedding and turned it into a reality. I feel like Elyse is the perfect combination of everything you could want in a wedding planner: she has an incredible attention to detail, is amazing at all things organization/execution AND she has such a gift for design, ensuring that all of your design dreams turn out as beautifully as you envision it. Even more importantly, Elyse does everything with incredible focus on the couple. She’s an amazing listener and she really valued getting to know me and my family. I never felt like “just another bride” with Elyse; she got to know our story and made sure our personalities, passions, and heritage shone through during our wedding. In all that she does, she makes you feel so special and values how important this day is in the life of a couple and family. This is something that makes Elyse special and I feel very blessed to have been able to work with someone who truly cared about me and my fiancé. Elyse kept me so grounded and calm during one of the most special times in my life, I can’t imagine doing it without her (really!!). Even when I felt worried or stressed, I knew that I could count on her to ease any fears or worries that I had. For instance, a few months before the wedding, I started having seconds thoughts about some of the details of our design plan (flowers, tables, etc.). When I expressed my concerns to Elyse, she was beyond thoughtful and compassionate in her response. She dropped everything to meet with me that week and made sure I felt totally in love with what we came up with. This is just a small example (of SO many) when Elyse went above and beyond! It’s no surprise that on wedding day everything was flawless and absolutely perfect. I can't think of anything I would change or make better about our wedding day and I KNOW that's because of Elyse. I enjoyed every second of the day and Elyse and her team couldn’t have been more attentive. She turned our vision into a perfect reality and executed everything flawlessly. To all brides looking for a planner, I promise that you could never be in better hands than with Elyse and Tying the Knot! I can’t imagine going through this experience without her, both as a planner and now as a friend. I will forever recommend Elyse and will be forever grateful for the her!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Christina C

Tying the Knot was great! We had Elyse and her team for the month before and they made my day wonderful! There were so many things that I would have never thought of without their help and answered any questions I had. Elyse also came to the rescue when my husband had some... Read More issues with getting the wooden cut outs I planned to use instead of a guest book to the wedding -- she had multiple alternative ideas and had everything fixed before I was even dressed. Elyse, Melissa and Becca were great!!

From The Mother of the Bride's perspective

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

When our daughter got engaged in New Orleans, we had 14 months to plan the wedding. During that time my husband and I moved from another state to New Orleans, so we figured that my daughter and I could plan the wedding ourselves, no problem! We initially reserved the venue, the... Read More band and a couple of other vendors, on our own. About 4 months into the planning, I decided that looking for help would be a good idea as the details started piling up. That’s when my daughter came across Elyse and Tying the Knot Wedding Planning. We decided to actually hire Elyse for the rest of the planning time, which at that point was about 10 months. Even though we had done some of the original planning, we started to realize that there was so much more to the process than we even could fathom. Most brides probably overlook this point, but don’t kid yourself! It is a huge orchestrated event with thousands of working parts! 9consi As the mother-of-the-bride, this was the best decision ever! Going forward with a 300-guest event in a city with so many traditions and styles, we could have never pulled off this wedding without Elyse. Sounds hyperbolic? It’s not, and I’ll tell you why. The details are so complex and time-consuming, and really require a professional with LOTS of experience. My daughter and I had none of that. Finding and choosing vendors is not the most difficult part, although those decisions matter a lot in the end. The demanding issues came down to the specifics of all the bride’s “wants.” This ends up affecting every aspect of the event. Elyse, being the consummate professional, was able to take us by the hand and walk through every big and small detail, many of which we never knew even existed. Believe me when I say, a person as organized and calm as Elyse is a God-send. The most important factor of the relationship we developed with Elyse as the months went by, and Moms out there, this is no small thing, was the fact that Elyse served as a beautiful buffer between my daughter and me. It was all unspoken and seemed so natural, but looking back I totally understand now the value of Elyse’s time and efforts to make the planning experience a joyous and bonding time between my daughter and me! We had a blast! We never had any issues or trouble because Elyse was there. I have heard some horror stories of mothers and daughters relationships being strained over wedding planning. We did not experience that for one minute because of Elyse. Elyse has a way about her that just exudes care and compassion. All of the behind the scenes things that she does, helps keep mother and daughter focusing on the joyful, dreamlike time. It’s also invaluable to the couple, in that their engagement period is not stifled by tons of planning, but they can also enjoy the beautiful season with each other. I cannot recommend Elyse more highly. I think requested reviews can often sound like the client is glossing over the real experience. This is not the case here! As the mother of the bride, all brides needs to realize the amount of time and stress that Moms give and feel, and your best decision is to build the expense into your budget and hire a planner like Elyse. You will never regret spending the money (I understand this can be a consideration) securing a professional like Elyse who will basically take the most important day of your life and make it happen beyond your wildest dreams!!!!

Simply amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

It was so worth to hire tying the knot! When it came down to day of my wedding my mom nor 1 had anything to stress about. They made sure our day and night was stress free! Example: I was not 100% happy with my flowers when I got a picture the night before my wedding and Elyse... Read More was driving out in the storm to fix my flowers. The next day, they were perfect!!! Highly recommend them! So professional, organized, and genuinely sweet. You can tell she really cares about making sure you remember this day for the rest of your life!:)

We love Elyse!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014

Elyse did a fantastic job planning our wedding! Her pleasant personality made it easy for me to express my thoughts and dreams. She listened intently and made suggestions I love. Her creativity offered personalization and polish. Her attention to detail helped us to stay... Read More within budget and prioritize appropriately. Her detailed schedule of wedding day was very precise and I love that she shared it with those involved. She thought of things I never imagined being concerned about and put me at ease every step of the way. I highly recommend Elyse to make your day filled with truly special memories all your own.

Worth every penny! (And then some)

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Katie B

Elyse and her team made the wedding planning experience personal, enjoyable, organized and efficient. They are some of the most thoughtful and talented individuals I have ever met, and my husband and I can't say enough about what they did for our wedding (and probably our... Read More marriage). We joked several times that we would have probably eloped or broken up had we not had their help! I knew that any time I had a question or concern, Elyse and her team would already have several answers and options for me...they think of EVERYTHING! It was such a relief that we could trust their opinion on everything from A to Z and we knew that they always had our best interest in mind. The wedding day was absolutely perfect, and so many of our guests commented that it was the best wedding they have ever been to. Given that we're in our 30's and some of the last people in our families and circle of friends to get married, that says a lot...these people have been to a lot of weddings! Aside from making the planning experience a breeze, and for creating a professional level event, one of the best parts of working with Elyse and her associate planner, Melissa, was our wedding day. We actually got to enjoy it! I have heard from so many brides and grooms that they barely got to eat or enjoy the day. With their diligent scheduling and impeccable preparation, we were able to enjoy the food, drinks, music and company at our own wedding. It really could not have been a more perfect day, and we really could not have done it without Elyse & Melissa of Tying the Knot!

Tying the Knot Review

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Lindsey R

Elyse and her team were fantastic finalizing all the final details for my wedding!!! Nothing was forgotten and everything went off without a hitch. I found Elyse and Melissa to be very attentive to my needs, as well as my family and those who were a part of my wedding. All of... Read More the little touches really meant a lot. Our day was perfect due to Tying the Knots involvement!!!

THE BEST DECISION YOU WILL EVER MAKE!

Reviewed on 7/07/2014 Kristen H

Shortly after Mike and I were engaged we decided to have a destination wedding in New Orleans. After lots of research, we discovered Elyse’s work through a few weddings and photo shoots she had produced on Pinterest. Her taste/vision for everything was so aligned with what I had... Read More been envisioning for my dream wedding, I knew my husband and I had to meet her. From the moment Mike and I sat down with Elyse, we knew she was the perfect planner for us. As a producer, I LOVED the fact that she took copious amounts of notes and truly listened to our ideas and offered wonderful ones of her own. Over the next year, Elyse helped us plan, create, and throw our dream wedding. We felt like she truly went above and beyond for us and created so many special details for our ceremony and reception. She went truly above and beyond during the planning process as well. Her and her team curated a wonderful set of vendors that everyone still raves about to us! Hiring Elyse was the BEST decision we could have made!

Elyse Jennings