Embassy Suites Dulles - North/Loudoun

$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort, Restaurant

44610 Waxpool Rd, Dulles, VA

Awesome rehearsal dinner and guest accommodations

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Monique W

Our family loves this hotel! They took such great care of us for our wedding. The rehearsal dinner was delicious and the decorations and atmosphere were divine. It was the perfect kick off to our wedding weekend. This hotel also provided the accommodations for our wedding guests and provided shuttle service (for a small fee) to and from the wedding venue. This provided great peace of mind to me and hubby. If you choose this hotel, they will not disappoint!

So-so

Reviewed on 11/28/2010 Bridget O

Using Embassy Suites was convienent, but more of a headache than I thought it would be. The rooms were clean, breakfast was provided, and it was close to the reception. Those were the high points of my experience. We blocked off rooms for guests in both the Embassy and Homewood Suites. It was very difficult to get the staff to cooperate with each other. Kelita Espinoza was in charge of our blocked rooms and I am not sure if she is just inexperienced at this job or bad at it. She was hard to get in touch with unless we lied and said we were the parents of the bride. She couldn't seem to find all of our guests in the reservations. Sometimes it just seemed like she was saying yes and agreeing to everything we were asking, but not really understanding what we meant. She claimed she couldn't move reservations into the block, but when we spoke with Saira at the front desk she offered to do just that and was done in no time. The hotel offers a shuttle service to shuttle all of your guests who book by the cutoff date, but then only has space for 22 guests. This was extremely inconvienent since all of our guests were out of town and Kelita assured us months before that they would be able to shuttle all of our guests. It caused us to scramble two weeks before the wedding to find additional transportation for guests. The day after the wedding, a child had an accident in the lobby of the Embassy suites. When I went up to the front desk staff to tell them about it, they both looked at each other like they were going to play 'rock-paper-scissors' to see who was going to take care of it. My sister and I stood in the lobby for 20-30 minutes while the front desk staff got housekeeping to come and clean it up with a wet mop- no soap or disinfectant. This wasn't the service I expected from a Hilton run hotel.

Send Email