Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center

$$$

Style

Banquet/Reception Hall, Hotel/Resort

513 South Florida Avenue, Tampa, FL

Beautiful venue, INCREDIBLE and unmatched service,

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Ashley H

I booked my wedding at the Embassy Suites primarily because of its proximity to my church and also because the prices just could not be beat - almost 50% less than many other hotels I had researched, including the Marriott across the street. However, after we began planning, I was so happy we booked at the Embassy Suites. Kristen Arnold, the catering director, was always available with an answer and solution to any question I had, and was so sweet and enthusiastic and helpful throughout the entire planning process. I truly felt like a valued customer, especially at the tasting, where Kristen and the head and sous chef appeared personally for our tasting to custom design our (delicious) wedding menu. At the actual wedding, the entire Embassy Suites staff absolutely bent over backward to make sure that everything went smoothly, even amidst terrible weather and a convention being held on the same weekend. The wedding was gorgeous and went perfectly, and I cannot thank the Embassy Suites enough for their time, dedication, service, value, and attentiveness throughout the entire planning process and the whole wedding weekend!

My Reception Venue

Reviewed on 7/31/2012 Cynthia B

The venue is beautiful, the food was great, and the prices are fair. They were able to work through the menu to meet my price range. Unfortunately, their level of service left a bitter taste in my mouth, regardless of how nice the venue looked when decorated. Myself and my guests were all disappointed in the service we received.

Love this place!

Reviewed on 12/11/2011 Sarah J

We had a wedding block that was reasonable and we would only owe them 10% of the rate of unused rooms, but we ended up not owing them anything. The rooms are spacious and lovely and on our last day (the day after the wedding) they gave us a free upgrade to an ambassador suite so we didn't have to change rooms again.

Great for guests

Reviewed on 10/27/2010 Christine M

We used the Embassay downtown as our hub for guests to stay. We did not have out wedding at the hotel but the hotel was great for guests. The staff is wonderful and know exactly what you want. They even delivered very nice bottles of champagne and strawberries to our wedding night suite even though the wedding wasn't even there. Also great for big drinkers since they have the manager's reception but remember some of the ES locations do not have it on the weekends.

TO Embassy Suites Tampa - Downtown Convention Center