Weddings With Attention To Every Tiny Detail

Embrace Bliss is a full service provider of wedding planning and event coordination. We can make your wedding dreams come true! Embrace Bliss lives and loves in Manhattan Beach, California. We proudly serve the Beach Cities, South Bay and Los Angeles.

Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100

Los Angeles (South Bay) (310) 770-1220

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Youstina B

Honestly, there are no words to describe how amazing Kathryn is. She helped my fiancé and I plan our perfect wedding. Kathryn had told us that she had never planned or attended an Egyptian, Coptic Orthodox Wedding before but that didn't stop her. During our first meeting she... Read More surprised us, she knew everything about our ceremony. She took the time to research our culture and traditions. She wanted to make sure that we were going to be at ease. From the first time we met her, we felt so comfortable with her. We felt a sense of relief with her. We knew that she would be the perfect planner for us. She was with us from the beginning. She didn't let us stress about anything. Needless to say, our wedding day was perfect. It was better than we could have ever imagined. For those looking for a planner, someone to take away all of your stress, and a friend, Kathryn and the Embrace Bliss are the planners for you! Trust me, you wont regret picking them to be there for your wedding or any event for that matter! Kathryn, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for making our wedding day dreams a reality and thank you for being absolutely amazing! We are truly blessed to have met you. We can honestly say that we have gained a friend.

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Denise E

Kathryn did an amazing job advising us and coordinating our wedding day. She was professional, energetic, smiling and she got the job done beautifully. It went off without a hitch! Thank you Kathryn and so sorry for the tardiness in writing this.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Jinq H

Huge wedding and needed a month of coordinator. She was awesome, attentive and valuable.. She saved me time, and helped me to relax and love my wedding. Most of all I got to enjoy with my husband and watch my family and friends have a great day at our celebration. Love her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jon D

We asked Kathryn to handle and organize our entire rehearsal dinner. Needless to say we could not have been happier with how everything turned out. The location was transformed into a beautiful and breathtaking space that we could not have envisioned in our best imagination. We... Read More did not have to do anything, just literally show up and just have a good time. She introduced us to a great caterer who provided great service and amazing food. It was truly an unforgettable and amazing evening that my wife and I will not soon forget and it was all thanks to Kathryn. Working with her on this evening was a smooth process and she was able to make the vision we had for the evening come to life. As i mentioned we could not have been happier, nor could we have envisioned the setting and dinner to have gone any smoother. The cherry on top was, she homemade all of our desserts (which were delicious), who can ask for anything better then that!!! Thanks Kathryn for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Ariana D

I mean talk about the ultimate wedding momma bird - Kathryn is seriously there for every single thing you need from start to finish and after! It's been almost two weeks since our wedding and we still ask her questions, text her and chat! She has so much knowledge of everything... Read More a wedding needs and takes care of every detail. She was the best thing on the planet during my wedding day and was there from 12p to 12a constantly arranging things, orchestrating everything and being by my side - I'm pretty sure she burned 10,000 calories running everywhere at the drop of a dime! Whenever I needed her (or family or vendors needed her) she was there with a solution, a smile, a calm and steady hand and a warm aura. Seriously, our day would not have been as amazing as it was without her. I did not have to do or worry about a single thing the day of (a SINGLE thing). AND this is all without delving into the help she offered throughout our year+ of planning, arraigning and dreaming. She set up appointments, helped with vendors and was there to offer advice, insight and experienced opinions for everything, while constantly accomplishing tasks that needed to be done and doing research to answer our questions. It was amazing knowing she was just a text, email or phone call away to help us. You MUST hire this amazing woman - your wedding (and life!) will be so much better for it!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Laura F

We had a unbelievable beautiful wedding in Northern California despite the rain and all the little hiccups, it was beyond lovely. My husband and I were so glad to have had help and input from Kathryn and her company Embrace Bliss. She provided help all the way through the... Read More process and made sure all our details came together for the perfect day. I will always love my wedding. A huge thank you.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea L

Kathryn helped me connect the dots so my husband and I could give our daughter the most beautiful wedding .I thought I could do all of it but realized that it was way overwhelming and how was I going to enjoy the wedding and run the show. I found Kathryn through a friend and she... Read More helped me actually enjoy the process of creating a special day for all. She had recommendations for most everything and was very easy to work with. The day of the wedding she was ready to take control and handled everything. If you want to enjoy your wedding I highly recommend Kathyrn.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Bob C

My fiancée and I were planning a wedding in California, though we live in Texas. We found Embrace Bliss through The Knot. We spoke with Kathryn over the phone, adnd we decided to work with her. We managed the wedding plan with her through email and over the phone. We flew to... Read More California the week of the wedding and reviewed the final details. She was excited, prepared, ready to listen and set to deliver on all our details. We bonded right away -- she helped us relax and bring everything together so that we could enjoy the moments and breathe while celebrating with our friends and family. As a college basketball coach and sports lover, one of the highlights for me was having the deejay announce us for the grand entrance like a boxing announcer. Kathryn helped us execute and cued us so that this moment. It set the tone for the entire celebration and made our day. We loved working with Embrace Bliss, and although we had just met her in person, she was nothing short of wonderful. We highly recommend Embrace Bliss for out-of-town couples that seek an arrangement where you can be confident that you have a seasoned, enthusiastic professional wedding planner.

2016-10-31T13:14:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your wedding was so fun to plan and work - the sports theme was so unique.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Angela A

Kathryn was a joy to work with. As a busy, professional couple, we needed to make the most of our time, and still find a way to plan an event that suited our style. Kathryn helped to craft a planning process that was just right for us, and she streamlined the process of... Read More finding great vendors. She was really a delight to work with in the months leading up to our wedding. On our big day, she was exceptional - handling everything with grace and a smile. We were able to enjoy the day with friends and family, without a single concern about the details, because we knew Kathryn was on top of it. We look back on our wedding and what fun we had, and we know that we owe a great thanks to Kathryn for her friendly and expert assistance. Thanks, Kathryn! Happy Newlyweds in Redondo Beach

Reviewed on 2/02/2016 Kaitlin O

Kathryn was amazing!!! We both agree that choosing to work with Kathryn was the single best choice we made regarding the wedding (aside from choosing each other). My husband and I are both terrible planners, and very close to the wedding date all we had planned was the venue and... Read More caterer, but Kathryn really came to our rescue. She helped calm our worries so much after just our initial conversations, and was so instrumental in helping us decide on a theme; talking us through how the day would go, and even helping us choose many of our remaining vendors (who we loved). One thing we both really appreciated was that she was so willing to help on things we needed, but we never felt like she was trying to force us into anything. It always felt like she was helping to plan the dream wedding based on what we wanted, with guidance along the way that we couldn’t have done without. And that was just during the lead up to the wedding! We both agree that the day of could never has gone as wonderfully or as smoothly, without her help. We were so relaxed knowing that any issue that would or did arise, Kathryn was on top of. We were 100% confident in leaving the management of our special day to her and just being able to truly enjoy each moment. Both of our families couldn’t say enough amazing things about her and were in awe with how helpful she was and how much she cared. By the end of the night, Kathryn had taken care of every last logistical thing (leaving my husband and myself with nothing to worry about). She truly is an amazing person and so much fun to work with. We couldn’t have done it without her and will always be so, so grateful for everything she did for us!

Reviewed on 1/18/2016 Annie T

What can I say? I feel so blessed to have worked with Kathryn. She is the epitome of cool, calm, and collected, which meant the world to me (and my emotional hubby) on our big day. We married in Malibu and everything went off with a hitch. It was perfect and I wouldn't have... Read More changed a thing. Wish I could marry again (vow renewal anyone??) so that I could work with Kathryn again. xoxo

Wonderful planner

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Ime A

Kathryn was my day of coordinator for my wedding in November 2014. Even though, she was only supposed to assist me the day of my wedding, she was there to help me with the planning process as well. She went with me to michael's to purchase things for my wedding, she gave me... Read More ideas when I couldn't think of any and most importantly she was professional throughout the process. The week before my wedding, she met with me to make sure that she knew exactly how I envisioned everything to look and go on my special day. She ensured that everything went off without a hitch and was as beautiful as I imagined it. She ensured that all of the other vendors arrived on time and delivered all items as promised. Throughout my wedding day, she continued to check in with me and ensure I was stress free. I definitely recommend her. My husband and I were so pleased!!! 😃

2015-01-26T15:23:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the lovely review and comments. I was so honored to be able to work with both of you and will forever cherish the time and experience. I would be so happy to stay close and remember to always Embrace Bliss.... Read Less Read More

Embraced

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Great company! We were well taken care of before,during and after the wedding! Thank you Embrace Bliss!

Review of Embrace Bliss

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Working with Embrace Bliss is such a pleasure. Kathryn is extremely focused on details and making sure the personal style of each couple comes through in both the ceremony and reception. She truly loves what she does and goes above and beyond for her couples.

I'll never plan a party by myself again - thanks Kathryn!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Jenny G

Though this review is not for a wedding, I wanted to post a review to rave about my experience with Embrace Bliss. Kathryn coordinated a rooftop ocean view deck party for my husband's 40th birthday and the result was an amazing and memorable evening! Kathryn's vendor contacts... Read More saved me a bundle compared to the quotes I received on my own and every detail was managed perfectly. This was the first time I had hired a coordinator for a party and I will never go back. The lighting, music, caterer, table set up, etc. took place before we arrived and instead of spending time managing the details of the party throughout the evening, we were able to spend time with each of our guests, which really made the celebration special. We had a craft beer theme with banners made from beer labels, galvanized buckets filled with succulents and very cool live music (another one of Kathryn's great contacts). All of this plus the criss-crossed canopy of lighting provided the perfect ambience for an evening my husband's friends still talk about. Thanks Kathryn!!

2014-10-31T00:21:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for all the generous sentiments. I loved working on this one of a kind party and had a ball seeing it come to life with all your great ideas and inspirations. It was a thrill to be a part of an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Lauren A

My husband and I were recently married on 10/17/14 and our day was absolutely perfect...and I know this would not have been possible without having Kathryn by our side for all of the day of logistics and coordinating! Knowing that Kathryn was taking care of all of the last... Read More minute details and doing whatever had to be done to make sure our day was smooth and perfect was amazing, and the peace of mind that provided to both of us was so important! Kathryn was very organized and many of our guests commented to us that she was so pleasant and easy to work with. She kept our vendors on track and on schedule, and made sure our theme was carried out throughout our ceremony and reception! I highly recommend Kathryn if you are getting married in the Southbay and I guarantee she will bring the bride peace of mind and help to make her day absolutely perfect!

Reviewed on 10/27/2014

I have worked with Embrace Bliss for many years now and can say that I am always impressed! Thank you for making my job easier! Not only is Kathryn a gem, the rest of her team is amazing also. Knowing that Kathryn is in charge is knowing the day will go smoothly!!

2014-10-27T15:55:11 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the love and kind words! I love working with you and always having your expertise working with the clients is a huge plus. You Rock!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 rebecca P

Kathryn has been the coordinator at a few weddings I have been involved with in the past few years. I can't speak highly enough of her professionalism. She always provides detailed clear day plans and timelines, which make her events, run seamless and smooth. She is also vey... Read More calm under fire, if something goes awry; she is quick to find a solution with out rocking the boat. Her team of helpers are always super nice and helpful as well.

2014-10-27T15:55:54 Response from the vendor

You are awesome as well and could not ask for a better partner/vendor to work with! Thank you and love and hugs always.

A Very Special Day Revisited

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Kathryn helped bring our vision of our 20 year vow renewal to a colorful and joyous reality. Because my husband and I originally eloped to Jamaica, we were intent on bringing Jamaica back home to our loved ones, recreating that special day in front of those we care about most.... Read More That day will now live on in our memories forever. Details, from the setting to the cake, were chosen with the utmost care, creating a theme wedding that was transcendent of that first ceremony. Kathryn's efforts are tireless and she endeavors to make your event as close to perfection as possible. She handles any hiccups with poise and professionalism and works through any rough edges that may arise. You could not choose any better than putting your event in Embrace Bliss' hands.

2014-10-24T01:08:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you Anne and Don for the most wonderful words and sentiments. I love you guys and was thrilled to have been able to bring Jamaica back home to family and friends 20 years later. You both mean the world to me and am so... Read Less Read More

A True Godsend!

Reviewed on 10/10/2014

My husband & I got engaged and married within 2 1/2 weeks. Planning a wedding 6 months or even a year out is stressful enough... 2 1/2 weeks was absolutely insane!! However, we decided we didn't want a large wedding, and were only interested in getting married... we didn't... Read More want to worry about all the little details that goes into planning a wedding. Regardless of what we "thought" we wanted, it wound up being much, much more extensive than we ever anticipated. That's where Kathryn came in! I met Kathryn the week of our wedding - with literally hundreds of things to do still. She was TRULY a GODSEND! This day would not have happened without her! With all the details of family flying in from the across the country, finding and tailoring a dress, locking down a location, finding a caterer, photographer, cake, decor, and everything in between we found Kathryn just in time to make sure that everything went off without a hitch. She took care of absolutely every detail, which allowed me to actually enjoy our wedding day. She made sure that everything was perfect - taking care of all the vendor logistics, setup, breakdown... you name it! This day would have gone so much differently without her. Thanks to her we had an absolutely AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL wedding - no one would have been able to guess that we only had 18 days to plan. Kathryn made this day so very special and we cannot thank her enough for all that she did! She made sure our wedding day was about us, and not about all the details.

Embrace Bliss knows how to "embrace your style"

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Maureen M

Kathryn Herring from Embrace Bliss is awesome! I can honestly say that I did not stress out one time once I hired Embrace Bliss. My 13 year-old daughter made a comment to me about Kathryn one day that I thought was funny. She said, "Mom, I didn't like your friends wedding... Read More planner because she was bossy and she just got on my nerves. Kathryn isn't like that at all. She's really nice." It's true. Kathryn has a way of getting things done without being pushy or bossy and she has a great personality and sense of humor too. She was so easy to work with and she is a great communicator. She always responded in a timely manner and never left me wondering about anything. If she didn't have an answer for me yet, she would let me know that and wouldn't just leave me hanging until she got one. For our very first meeting, my fiance & I met with Kathryn for about 2 hours where she just talked with us, got to know us, and asked us about our vision. She asked us questions that helped her understand things we liked and didn't like about previous weddings we had been to. Once we hired her, we agreed that she would find our ceremony site, reception venue, photographer, and florist, as well as give us ideas for decorations, and obviously run the show on the big day. I cannot express enough how Kathryn "nailed it" every time with her recommendations. The first reception venue she suggested we LOVED. The first ceremony site she recommended we LOVED. And what was amazing is that everything was in our budget. The Florist and Photographer Kathryn selected were great choices too -- not only because of their high quality, but also because they were so friendly and easy to work with. Kathryn also booked the hairstylist and make-up artist for me and my bridesmaids and everyone look beautiful!!! Kathryn knew that my husband & I are "80s rockers" and that we wanted to have a nice & traditional wedding, but sprinkled with a little bit of "edginess." She made great suggestions along the way for our special day that really made it stand out compared to other weddings I've attended. We were married on July 27, 2014, and my husband & I still have people telling us that our wedding was the best wedding they have ever attended. Some comments I've received are that it was fun, the pace was great -- not too fast and not too much waiting for the next thing to happen, the reception venue was the perfect size for the number of people we had, all of the personal touches (that Kathryn suggested) were great, etc. Kathryn ran the show the day of the event and she did such a great job AND she looked great that day too. She was dressed comfortably but also appropriately for a wedding. At one point she asked me when I wanted to do something and I told her, "I don't want to make any decisions today." She responded, "No problem" with a big smile and she made all of the decisions that day (which she wanted to do anyway but she wanted to make sure I was OK with it first.) Planning a wedding can be so stressful because there is so much to do and remember and certain things need to be completed according to timelines, etc. I honestly can say that hiring a wedding planner was the best money I have ever spent. This was my second wedding and I did not hire a planner the first time. The stress level was night and day between the two. If you live in the South Bay area I would highly recommend Kathryn. She is a gift for any bride!!!

2014-10-06T17:32:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Maureen! You and Patrick are the best. I had the best time working with you both and your kids. It was such a treat to be able to make suggestions and manage the details so you both could work and give... Read Less Read More

attention to every detail

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Virginia D

I worked with Kathryn to plan a relatively small and relaxed beach wedding. We met on a monthly basis in the beginning, and she was increasingly available as the big day grew near. She had a great list of contacts, helped me pick out flowers and even was there to help me chose... Read More my wedding dress. It turns out Kathryn has a background in fashion, and she was so helpful when it came to making that big decision. My family lives in another state, so I really found that I relied on her for so many decisions that needed to be made along the way. On the day of our wedding, Kathryn was everywhere, and yet you never seemed to notice. She took care of every last detail, but was completely in-intrusive. She seemed to anticipate every last need I would have that day. It was a great pleasure working with Kathryn and her team, I highly recommend Embrace Bliss.

2014-10-06T17:26:49 Response from the vendor

Thanks Virginia! You and Tom were so great to work with, I looked forward to meeting with you and going over all the details. I am thrilled to have been apart of the planning and your big day. I think the world of you both... Read Less Read More

James & Julie's wedding

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 james k

Kathryn was hired to help coordinate our wedding to include finding a DJ, wedding cake, flowers and fine tuning all the scheduling of the event. Everything we asked her to help with, she was able to provide and then some. She nevr pushed us in any direction but offered several... Read More options along with insight based on her proffesional experiences. Every vendor and detail was perfect. Julie and I had the most amazing experience not just for us, but for every family member and guest that attended our wedding and reception. Kathryn's experience, attitude and desire to make this our most memorable night make her a great wedding planner / coordinator and Julie and I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for that persoanl touch.

2013-10-06T23:55:31 Response from the vendor

Thanks James and Julie so much for the kind and gracious review. I was so thrilled to be a part of your wedding in every way and thankful for such a great opportunity to work with you on such a special and amazing day. Cheers... Read Less Read More

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Deanna G

Thank you Kathryn! From our first meeting, I knew I wanted Kathryn as my coordinator. She is super sweet and has great ideas. Thanks again.

2013-10-06T21:03:47 Response from the vendor

Deanna and Eric, Thank you so much for your review and kind words. I had the best time working with you both and getting to be a part of your wedding plans and dreams. I was thrilled to see it all come together so perfectly.... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Larry F

Enjoyed working with Kathryn very much. Competitively priced. Absolutely reliable. Delivered more than promised. I will definitely use Embrace Bliss again.

2013-10-06T21:07:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you Larry, It was a pleasure to work with you and your team. I look forward to many more opportunities to work together. Thanks again for the review and being so kind. Much apprecaited. Cheers, Kathryn

Kathryn Herring

If you are looking for a wedding planner who can translate your ideas into a real workable action plan, you’ll be delighted that you found Embrace Bliss. I strive to bring new, fresh ideas that complement your vision, to make the wedding and all its surrounding events unforgettable for the entire party. My approach is to listen carefully, make suggestions and adapt the plan to best fit your vision and budget. Most importantly, I strive to put your mind at ease all the way through the process until the big day.