Emerald City Photo Booth LLC

Washington State, WA

Emerald City Photo Booth - Friends, Photos, Fun!

We are a family-owned company. We travel throughout Washington State bringing you the classiest photo booths. We have no hidden charges, and we believe in quality service. We offer three all inclusive packages, and of course you can ask for a package that will fit your needs.

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths

Washington State, WA (360) 367-0329

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Shilpa S

The booking process with Chad was a breeze! Our party decided just a week or two before the wedding that we wanted a photobooth, and he was easily able to accommodate and didn't rush us to make decisions at all (very appreciated). On the day of the event, Chad came and set up... Read More the booth early to get out of the way while the caterers and other people set up. Once the crowd rolled in, the booth manager Artise was incredibly engaging and really encouraged everyone to use the booth. Overall, Emerald City was a total success and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kelley S

Chad was amazing! He called me back within an hour of my quote request, gave me all the package options and was extremely attentive with every question I had. He showed up early to set up and I had nothing but INCREDIBLY positive reactions from all of our guests. The props he... Read More had were super fun and he even printed out multiple copies of photo strips for large groups that took pictures. If you're on the fence about whether or not to hire a photobooth, do it and use Emerald City Photobooth. It was seriously a blast and going through all the pictures guests left for us (including the thumb drive he included at no additional charge of full strips and all of the individual shots) after the wedding. I would hire him again and again, everything was perfect!

2017-06-28T16:53:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Kelley, It was an amazing and fun day. I am so glad we got to help you celebrate!

Emerald City Photo Booth

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Rickey S

Chad was very responsive from the beginning and answered all of our emails, questions in a timely manner. We had seen photo booths at a few other weddings and wanted to have one for ours. It was exactly what we were looking for. The booth was set up on time and Chad took the... Read More time to send some custom examples for logos to go on our photo strips. Would highly recommend. It was a great value, especially in comparison to some of the other prices we were quoted from other vendors in the area. One of the best investments we made for our wedding as the guests thoroughly enjoyed it.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kaitlyn R

Photo booth was such a huge hit at our wedding on Saturday!!! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Wonderful customer services and always responded to emails in a tomelt manner

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Clara G

Chad was so great to work with throughout this process. He was so responsive and helpful with any questions I had. I'm so glad I got my photo booth through him :)

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Meghan M

Emerald City Photo Booth was simply amazing to work with. So responsive, helpful, and transparent. You did not feel nickel and dimed at all - the packages include everything you could want. Our guests all commented on how friendly Chad was. Also, pricing was the most... Read More competitive we found (and we got 10+ bids) for what you got. Could not recommend them more.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Shilpa S

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Meghan E

Chad was phenomenal to work with from start to finish. He and his team executed our wedding day perfectly, and we had the photos from the booth in our hands before we left the venue! Awesome company to work with. :)

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Elle D

Chad and Valerie were amazing and so easy to work with. My guests loved their photo booth and had a fantastic time! I'll definitely use them again for other events.

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Tana C

Amazing photo booth, Chad is the best to work with and very accommodating and laid back! Our guests loved it and it was a huge hit!!!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kiem L

Chad and Kristin were very professional, friendly, and helpful. Chad responded my e-mails very promptly and Kristin did an excellent job of making sure we had a copy of each set of photos taken. They were very flexible in moving their location at the last minute and all the... Read More guests greatly enjoyed the photo booth pictures! I recommend Emerald City Photo Booth and would request their services again in future events.

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Justin F

Chad and team provided amazing services that both my bride, my guests, and I thoroughly enjoyed. They were incredibly easy to work with and got through the small issues we had, to include using the correct power supply. The machines were amazing and we were overall impressed... Read More with everything!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Sara M

Our daughter wanted a photo booth at her wedding. I googled and found a few but went with Emerald City Photo Booth due to good reviews, great communication and flexability. I live in Oklahoma and to plan a wedding from out of state wasn't easy so finding vendors that you... Read More instantly connect with made planning my daughters wedding that more easy. I would highly recommend this company. Thank you Chad & Danny!

Reviewed on 10/14/2016 Lindsay F

I was connected to Emerald City Photo booth through a friend who knows the owner, Chad. He gave me all the necessary information I needed and answered any questions I had about the booth. He also designed a great logo for us to use on the photo strips, which was very helpful. He... Read More arrived on time to set up the booth and, while there were a few technical difficulties with turning it on, we were able to reach him quickly and he came back right away to ensure it was working properly. It was up and ready by the time the reception was in full swing. I received MANY comments about how fun and easy to use the booth was and that there was a great variety of props to use. Chad also provided me a link to my photos within just a few days, which was WONDERFUL! I would definitely recommend Emerald City Photobooth for any event!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Dorothy C

Chad (the owner) of Emerald City Photobooth is personal, attentive, and professional. Having a photobooth at your wedding makes for a great activity for family and friends to participate in, and the the video message feature is a easy and fun way for guests to leave... Read More personalized messages for the bride and groom. With our package we got a fun personalized photo book with copies of the photo stripes as well as a USB thumb drive with copies of ALL the pictures taken at the event. Couldn't recommend Emerald City Photobooth enough! Such a fun and worthwhile investment for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Camie P

Emerald City photo booth came out to my wedding that was two nights ago and my guests had a blast! I heard nothing but awesome things and the booth was full all night! The props were fabulous and the photo album they made for us just makes for more awesome memories. They were... Read More kind and professional and I highly recommend them for any event!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Lindsey D

I would recommend Emerald City Photo Booth any time! This was a great addition to our event and we appreciate so much that we got a good price for a four hour service. Most booths only give two and that doesn't give much time for a large group. We love the photos and highly... Read More recommend the package with the USB drive, then you get all the pics for your memory book! :) Great value and wonderful person to work with! :)

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

It was great working with Chad. He had clear, efficient communication over phone and email. The booth was easy to use and was a bit hit at the wedding. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Jessica R

Perfect addition to our Wedding Reception! Guests loved it, Chad and his team were awesome, and the photo strips were great take-home memories for everyone!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Alana F

Chad from Emerald City Photobooth was great to work with and all of our guests LOVED our hard-sided photobooth. The booth gave our guests the option to print in color or black and white. Chad saved a copy of every strip for us, and we got a USB drive with all the photos. PLUS,... Read More the props were a total hit that led to some pretty hilarious photos! Would definitely recommend!

Stellar!

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Chad was an absolutely incredible vendor to work with. From the very beginning where he provided flexibility in his service. He assisted in creating a custom logo that our guests raved about. He and his staff also provided exceptional service during the hours of operation! The... Read More Photo Booth never seemed empty and everyone always had a smile on their face going in and coming out. The props were excellent and varied and the professionalism was of the highest quality! I would absolutely recommend Chad for any event!

Wedding photo booth

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Melinda T

Emerald City photo booth had great reviews on the Knot and I am so glad that I listened. Our experience with Chad was great! He gave us multiple style options during the planning process. He was always prompt with communcation. He was on time to our wedding even though it was... Read More pouring rain. His set up was efficient. Our guests loved using the props he provided. My husband and I have loved the photo album he gave us at the end of the night. Fantastic keepsake from our wedding. Many of our friends have commented that they loved getting to take the second copy as a souvenir. I would strongly recommend Emerald City Photo Booth!

The one you are looking for!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jesse S

Emerald City provided the exact style of booth we wanted, with a ton of fun props for everyone to use. Our guests of all ages raved about the booth all night and kept going back for more pictures. Service was wonderful - Chad and his attendant realized after shutting... Read More down the booth at the end of the night that the bride and myself had not had a chance to take photos, so he restarted the booth and made sure we took some before he left! We couldn't have chosen a better vendor, thank you so much Emerald City!

Emerald City was the best

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

We actually hired Emerald City for our son's bar mitzvah at the Washington Athletic Club and wanted share how great it was to work with Chad. The booth was in place well before the event started and the attendant was great. It's not easy to be fast enough for a bunch of... Read More impatient 13 year olds, but the photos came out almost instantly and the quality was terrific. Can't recommend them enough for any event.

So happy with Emerald City Photobooth

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Jenny D

Chad and his team were perfect. They brought the photobooth and all of the props, were friendly and courteous to guests, and even stayed a little bit longer than arranged to let the parents get some pictures in. He was easy to work with and super responsive. They have cool... Read More features like if you have a wedding hashtag you can print Instagram/Facebook photos with that hashtag directly at the photobooth. You get a copy of all of the guests photos, and you also get a digital album to share with your guests afterwards. Couldn't be happier with choosing Emerald City Photobooth!