Emily Brown Film Production

Based in Kansas City. Willing to Travel!

Relive Your Wedding Day!

There's nothing we love more than love! We can't wait to chat with you about your special day! When you book your wedding day videography with Emily Brown Film Production, you will get two videographers and an audio engineer. We bring multiple cameras, microphones and a drone! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We would be honored to film your big day!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

Based in Kansas City. Willing to Travel! (816) 804-7650
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/22/2016

She has such great ideas and the way that Emily puts it all into production is flawless! She's such a great videographer to work with and I couldn't be happier with the decision.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Jaclyn U

Emily & Trevor were fantastic! From the onset, Emily was very friendly, easy to work with, answered all of my questions... I live in TX and was planning a wedding for 300 people in KC, so having vendors that I trusted and had a good relationship with was super important. Emily... Read More made me feel at ease about the process from the onset. Her and her husband Trevor are an outstanding team. They have a great working dynamic and they covered a whole room seamlessly and unintrustively, like ninja videographers ;) They were so fun during our rehearsal dinner & wedding, they really just felt like additional guests who were genuinely joyful and celebrating alongside us!! I cannot wait to see the video, and have no doubt it will be amazing. The preparation and day-of execution was flawless. Thank you, Emily & Trevor!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Kathleen O

Five stars barely even begins to cover it. Emily and Trevor have so much personality and made our day so much fun! They had amazing shot ideas and were sure to work seamlessly with our photographer to make sure they got every single shot possible for our perfect day. I wish I... Read More could get married every day just to hang out with these amazing and creative people.

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Nena D

Emily did a wonderful job with our wedding video. Her and her husband were a great team and were easy to work with before and after the wedding. It was great to have two videographers there so they could capture different angles and double their chances of capturing a perfect... Read More shot. The subtleties in the videography and editing make the video flow beautifully, and are really of professional quality. Emily suggested we read our notes to each other out loud for the video. It turned out great! It was a nice unique touch to the video. After the wedding, Emily went truly above and beyond to accommodate what we needed in a way that i did not expect, but left us thrilled with our video and memories for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Emily Brown to anyone who is planning their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Paula D

I hired Emily Brown to video my daughter's wedding in May 2017. I highly recommend Emily! The video, while it took a while after the wedding to get the finished product, was wort the wait. It is simply beautiful. Emily has the wonderful gift of knowing which scenes to weave into... Read More a video to tell the story of the wedding day. The music she selected and the storytelling along the way will bring us many years of happily remembering our daughter and son-in-law's special day. Best of all, they never got in the way of as the day unfolded. They were quiet, professional and behind the scenes. Another huge plus in hiring Emily, was that her husband is a professional audio engineer and did all the audio in the video; adding a professional touch to the video. Plus, they also use a drone to capture the site of the church and the reception venue. From our first planning meeting with Emily to the finished video, we could not have asked for a more friendly, professional experience. Thank you again, Emily!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Dennis G

Emily Brown did an outstanding job! She put together a 12+ minute video that perfectly summarized my daughter's wedding. She captured all of the most poignant moments of the evening, and had the most appropriate music in the background as the video played. The job Emily did was... Read More truly INCREDIBLE! I would highly recommend her to any couple looking for a videographer for a wedding.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Emily H

They were the BEST!!!! The most amazing wedding video I have ever seen and very professional and easy to work with. You will love them!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kristy G

We LOVED the video! I've viewed it many times and it brings a tear to my eye every single time!! Thank you so much for putting together such a wonderful memory!!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Dylan S

Emily and Trevor were amazing! They were so down to earth and made my wife and I so comfortable in front of the camera. The sound and video quality were incredible. They knew the exact shots to capture for the perfect video moments. Their knowledge of the equipment and ability... Read More to put together the audio and video is stunning. I would highly suggest Emily Brown Film Production for anyone in need of a videographer. You will be blown away by their professionalism and charisma for making your special day into a lasting memory.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Kayla S

When my fiancé and began planning our wedding we knew we wanted a great videographer and this was one of things that worried me the most. It was very important to find the right videographer for us. We wanted to find someone who would capture all the joy, fun, silliness, love... Read More and laughter of our wedding day along with all the details. Emily took the time to get to really get to know us and asked us all the right questions and most importantly answered all our questions. Emily made us feel so comfortable and allowed our natural personalities to shine. She was professional, reliable, fun, creative, accommodating, and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! We have gotten so many comments on how great our video is! I can’t thank this girl enough for all her hard work and for capturing memories that we will treasure forever. Book Emily Brown Film Production and you will not be disappointed!

Emily Brown

Hi! I'm Emily, and I can't wait to tell your love story! There's nothing I love more than love. I would be truly honored to capture your special day. I've planned a wedding, and I know that there are seemingly endless options when it comes to selecting vendors. If you are anything like me, you want to pick vendors that you can trust, and who will do their absolute best. Videography is my passion. I love creating content that captures raw moments and emotions. Please visit my website for more information at www.emilybrownfilms.com