Emily Sacco People Focused Wedding Photography

Colorado, California and Western United States

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

$5,000+

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Colorado, California and Western United States (434) 989-9564

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Raphaela L

Emily went far and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer. We hired her to shoot events Thursday-Saturday and the results were absolutely gorgeous! She and her assistant were professional and fun to hang out with all weekend. My husband and I decided that she... Read More was one of the best vendors at our wedding! My favorite things about working with Emily: - The photos! They are absolutely stunning. She has a fantastic eye for detail and composition. I have had many friends tell me they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen. - Emily and her assistant were very unobtrusive. I can't believe some of the shots they got - I didn't even notice them taking photos! Several of our guests mentioned how much they appreciated how low-key the photographers were. - Emily sent us sneak peek pictures the morning after the wedding - not sure how this was humanly possible, but we LOVED it!! - The team was so dialed into our needs. They calmed us when it rained right before the ceremony, and they noticed when I was starting to get irritated with group shots. They were so relaxing to be around! BOOK HER ALREADY!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Kristen A

LOVE LOVE LOVE our wedding photos! Emily was great with communication and easy to connect with. Very easy going personality. Thank you, Emily, for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Shawn J

Emily was a phenomenal photographer and is an overall wonderful person to work with! She was very organized, made us feel comfortable and have fun taking photos, and was a calming presence amongst all the busyness of a wedding day. She captured so many important moments from... Read More the day and we could not be happier with our photos. I would highly recommend Emily to be a part of anyone's special day!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Lauren B

Although my fiancé and I have only done engagement photos with Emily, from the first day of meeting her she has been fantastic! She is incredibly organized at everything she does, but at the same time has an air of total relaxation. She seems to have already thought of every... Read More detail and listens to you and your partner. Like many couples taking our photos can feel awkward for us and she just made everything feel so easy. Knowing Emily will be a part of our wedding day makes us very at ease and we are looking forward to having her apart of our day! ....... more to come in May!

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Rachel B

I wish my words could capture how wonderful Emily Sacco was as our wedding photographer, but I know I would never be able to bring justice to how perfect she is. If you look at our wedding photos (or any weddings Emily has captured) the pictures speak for themselves, they are... Read More exquisite. Emily's work speaks to her talent, but what it does not tell you is how wonderful it is to work with Emily. The day of my wedding I was feeling every single emotion, including stress that something would go wrong. When Emily arrived she had a big grin on her face, her arms full of camera bags, and not an ounce of stress, which quickly took mine away. She stuck to the timeline we had planned out earlier, but in such a relaxed way that I stopped worrying about the timing (which any bride knows is HUGE). It is obvious to anyone who watches her that she loves what she does- whenever I glanced at her she was always smiling. And she is on top of every single detail, there is nothing you have to worry about (in terms of photography) when it is in Emily's hands. We love, love, love our wedding photos and we love love love Emily Sacco.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Alicia J

Emily was my wedding photographer-soulmate! She is detailed, organized, and thought of everything! As a very detail-oriented bride, she was a perfect fit to make me feel totally at ease on our wedding day. She also did our engagement session. My husband & I were so glad to have... Read More gotten to know Emily -- she is so friendly, upbeat, & professional! She made us feel so comfortable (and put up with our antics, too). We were completely in love with our engagement photos & are already swooning over the sneak peeks she sent us from the wedding. We feel so lucky to have been able to work with Emily and look forward to a continued friendship!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Danielle T

After seeing her beautiful fine art wedding photographs, I contacted Emily about photographing our elopement in Boulder on very short notice. She was immediately responsive and excited about photographing us, and her enthusiasm added greatly to our day. We felt that our photo... Read More session with her after our civil ceremony was actually part of our ceremony because we enjoyed it so much and felt it connected us even more than our actual vows - an experience that was very surprising to both of us! Emily has a peaceful and enthusiastic presence and knows exactly when to tell you how to stand and what to do, and when to fade into the background with her camera. I highly recommend her.

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Carly A

Where do I start?! The absolute best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Emily! She has been more than just a photographer- she has been a friend, a mentor, a wedding planner, you name it! Her work is stunning and she makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful on your... Read More big day. Taking pictures can be awkward (hello Prom) but she makes everything so lighthearted, fun, and casual, that you don't even know you're taking photos! Her quality of work is indescribable, her photos speak for themselves! We can't wait to get our wedding photos back and highly, HIGHLY recommend booking Emily as your wedding photographer. You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016

Emily blew us away with her work. She was helpful, friendly, and professional. Emily went out of her way to make an engagement session happen, and made herself available for any and every kind of wedding related question along the way. She could not have been more organized,... Read More and asked us intentional questions to help us be as ready for our big day as possible. When it finally came time for the pictures, it felt seamless, comfortable. We were originally nervous that being the focus of pictures would feel uncomfortable and awkward, but Emily and her assistant made us feel relaxed and gave us just the right amount of guidance. On top of all her organization, kindness, and helpful hints, Emily's photos were stunning. Everyone we talk to is in awe of our wedding photos, and none more than us. We feel so unbelievably lucky we found her!

Reviewed on 7/16/2016 Fran E

Emily is AMAZING!!! Seriously the nicest and most detail oriented person there is! She captures each moment with such grace and beauty! I could not recommend her high enough!

Emily is fabulous!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015

I hired Emily about a year before my wedding and she was one of the best decisions I made while planning. Her knowledge of not only photography, but overall wedding planning is such an asset to any bride. She was always available to chat about timelines, decorations, ceremony... Read More site options, you name it! She makes you feel so comfortable while she's behind the lense which make for the best photos. I highly recommend Emily and hope that I can work with her again in the future...until then I will forever treasure the beautiful photos she captured of my big day!