Emily Scannell Photography

Digital Files, Film Photography

San Francisco, CA

Borrowed Blue Old New is worth every penny

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Ashley H

We enjoyed working with Emily and her assistant so much that we wish we could get married all over again, just to have more of her beautiful pictures. When we were doing our research on photographers, we were struck by the unique way Emily's photos were filled with emotion, even... Read More though we didnt know the people in them. I think it takes a talented technical photographer as well as an artist to create this characteristic in photos. Our wedding photos completely exceeded expectations, and we will be using her for baby photos for our children when the time comes.

Emily is a photography Goddess!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2011 Lauren D

I have known Emily for several years from my days in San Francisco. I have marveled at her impressive talent and always promised myself that I would hire her as my wedding photographer before she became too famous. She photographed our engagement shoot in June in San... Read More Francisco. I have seen Emily in action before so I wasn't surprised that she was friendly, clear in her instructions, and very easy to work with. Within 3 weeks she sent us the edited photos. WOW, they were FABULOUS! On the day of the wedding she arrived on time, needed absolutely no direction, and got started right away. She got all of the big shots, everyone in the wedding party loved her,and she is FUN to be around. If you want a true artist without the artist attitude, someone that will create lifelong memories for you, get your photos to you quickly, and be a true professional, hire Emily at Borrowed Blue Old New. You won't be disappointed. I know we weren't!

TO Emily Scannell Photography