Have the Intimate Wedding of Your Dreams

If you're looking for a beautiful and picturesque venue for your wedding, you've come to the right place. You can have a truly unforgettable wedding on Emily's property, which features a beautiful, peaceful creek. Surround yourself with Mother Nature while you exchange vows in a country setting. Whether you get married here or at another venue, we're more than happy to host your reception. You'll have a reception that's truly unlike any other at our breathtaking historic property. Come share my vision with your pursuit of uniting with your soul mate and enjoy the culinary expertise of Chef Ryan.

• Outdoor - Covered

Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3790 Morgantown Road, Mohnton, PA (610) 856-7887

Reviewed on 11/08/2017

Emily’s was great! It is an old (supposedly haunted) Post Office that was converted into a pub/restaurant. We held our ceremony behind the venue under a bamboo canopy in a wildflower field. My now wife walked to me over a cool little bridge. They have a huge outdoor, covered... Read More deck where we ate and danced. The food and drink were awesome, everything was. Thanks again Carl!!

2017-11-09T13:53:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind comments and we enjoyed serving you and your guests. Do you have any pictures you can share with us to put on the website?

Carl DeGrazia

I first purchased Emily's in 2005 because of its incredible historic significance. It is the oldest house in the village of Beckersville, built in 1827. My passion with Emily's was to "marry" the historic setting with a unique and almost boutique like outdoor wedding venue. This transformation has taken almost ten years, but now my vision has come to pass, a vision of having a "one of a kind" venue that caters to those who wish to have a unique wedding experience in a historical setting. I would love you to meet my team and have Chef Ryan create your one of a kind feast