Cinematic Love Stories

Emma Lynn Cinema is a wedding videography studio serving Southern California. Our goal is to give you the opportunity to relive your wedding day over and over again through a blend of visuals, audio, and narrative storytelling. We are excited to hear from you! | Instagram: @emmalynncinema

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 2/08/2016 Erin L

Best Decision I Ever Made! I was like most brides wavering on the idea of a videographer with so many other details and expenses on my mind .I am so happy I chose not only to hire a videographer but most importantly Emma Lynn Cinema. From the start everything was seamless about... Read More our exchange up until the delivery of the video. I can’t thank the team enough for capturing my day so beautifully. The moments on film, the music and video quality were all superb and I’m so happy I will have this video to look back on for the rest of our lives. I would recommend Emma Lynn Cinema to anyone considering a videographer. They were great to work with, adorable, had a wide range of packages and delivered great quality. Thank you for making my bid day so special!

Reviewed on 3/31/2016 Courtney R

Hiring Emma Lynn as our wedding videographer was the absolute best choice! Her cinematic style is flawless; she is so talented! No one could have captured our day more beautifully! We're so thankful to have our special day on film now. Your wedding day goes by so fast, and you... Read More won't remember half of it! It's worth every penny to hire a videographer, and Emma Lynn is an absolute must! Our video is incredible, and every single video I've seen of hers! Could not be happier! She's so professional, sweet, and discreet; you barely notice you're being filmed! You won't be disappointed! She's incredibly talented!

Reviewed on 2/12/2016 Mace P

Where do I begin with Emma Lynn?! She is seriously a blessing from above! She went above and beyond to assist us in making our engagement and wedding videos (yes, plural), so amazing and I feel so lucky she was by our side. She was attentive, thoughtful, and such a kind spirit,... Read More she made Amos and I comfortable. In regards to the videos, she would always give us a preview before publishing it and was so considerate of our suggestions, she created a film that was more beautiful than we can fathom. I have already recommended her to a few my girlsfrends who are planning to get married soon. If you haven't found a videographer yet, its because you have not come across Emma Lynn. She's seriously one of the best in the buisness.

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Gabby M

Emma was WONDERFUL! She captured our wedding in video better than I could have imagined. Not only is she insanely talented, but sweet, welcoming, and a pleasure to work with. Highly recommend her!!!!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Taylor C

Emma and her team were an absolute dream to work with! I would 100% recommended them for anyone searching for a wedding videographer. The quality of her work and delivery was impeccable. I am so thrilled I chose her for my big day. Definitely reach out, you will not be... Read More disappointed!!

Reviewed on 3/23/2017 Taylor C

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Erin O

Emma and her team were absolutely amazing! Searching for a videographer was difficult, because they are usually so expensive, but Emma's prices are affordable and her work is top notch. My husband and I couldn't be more happy with our wedding video and love that we have our... Read More special day captured on film so beautifully. We definitely recommend her!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Shadi S

We loved Emma! She did an amazing job with our wedding video and she was so kind and respectful. Such a pleasure to work with her!!! Our video was beautifully edited and was high quality. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Alaina B

We had the pleasure of working with Emma and her team for our wedding a few months ago. She was professional, responsive to emails throughout the planning, and easy-going. Working with her was so refreshing and on the day of our wedding, she fit in seamlessly with our... Read More photographer and wedding party. Oh, and probably important to mention, our video is amazing and we are so glad we used Emma Lynn Cinema to capture our special day!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Stefana F

I wish there was a higher review for Emma Lynn! She was one of the first vendors we booked and she kept in contact the entire way through. We almost didn't get a videographer and we are SO happy we did! She just has a true talent of capturing each individual couple's love story.... Read More We are so in love with our footage and highlight video. We have also received many compliments from our family and friends. She is very professional and is speedy with communication and will answer all your questions. She has an amazing energy that will make you want to hire her on the spot. She is very reasonably priced and worth every penny plus more. I wish I could get married again just to work with her. Hire Emma, you won't be disappointed! Thank you Emma!!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mary Q

WE LOVE EMMA!!!!! We were going back and forth on having a videographer. All I can say is THANK GOD we decided to have our day captured by Emma. ALL BRIDES, A videographer is a MUST!!!! We have seen sneak peeks of our feature and full length video so far... and just being about... Read More to see movement of the day is something a picture doesn't fully capture. When she walked into my house that morning, she felt like a friend I had for years. When she walked it... It was go time! and it didn't stop all day and night long. We love you Emma. Thank you for allows us to relieve the best day of our lives over and over again!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Chelsey K

This girl is one of the sweetest, kindest, and amazing videographer/cinematographers that I have ever met! From the day I met Emma, I knew she would capture everything I was looking for in a video. On our engagement shoot, she tagged along to capture different moments... Read More throughout to create a small 2 minute video. I have NO idea how Emma did it, but she took different clips and moments, and turned them into one of the most tear-jerking films I have ever seen! I absolutely loved our engagement video. We received SO many wonderful comments on it. After that, I just knew Emma would do an amazing job on our wedding day. Throughout the entire engagement, Emma always made sure to check in with me and make sure there were no outstanding questions or concerns, which was something I truly valued. I love when people go out of their way to ensure you are comfortable and ready for one of the biggest days of your life! On the wedding day, Emma showed up right on time (if not early) and was ready to shoot. She brought along an assistant who was also truly sweet and wonderful. I know Emma captured everything I would love to see in our wedding video, and I cannot wait to see the final outcome of it!! I will forever recommend Emma to anyone who is looking for a videographer/cinematographer! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Bonnie S

I loved Emma and her partner! They made sure to capture all the right moments without being noticeable; which is important! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Tracy C

Emma was the best decision. We decided not to get a videographer to help with costs since we were paying for most of our wedding ourselves. 2 weeks before the wedding I started having major regret about not getting a videographer. My photographer recommended Emma and after... Read More looking at her work I knew she was the one. Her style of videography is gorgeous, romantic and whimsical. My mom ended up surprising us and paying to have Emma for our wedding day. I was so happy Emma was available for our wedding day with such short notice. She responded quickly by email and even called to explain all my questions I had. She was seriously the sweetest person ever, very patient and respectful. She worked well with my photographer. I never noticed her like you do some videographers. She was hidden when she should be to capture the most natural shots and then in your face for the obvious shots. My husband and I loved her and we have seen a short teaser of our wedding day and are in love. We can't wait to see the whole thing. She has many priced packages to work with all budgets. She stayed so calm and works very efficiently so the whole day ran smooth!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Vivian H

We were about to give up on hiring a cinematographer for our wedding through our endless search for one. But luckily, we stumbled upon one of Emma’s Vimeo videos and were were amazed and immediately reached out to her… crossing our fingers that she was available still! We are... Read More SO happy we did not give up on the search for a cinematographer and only wish we found her sooner! Emma is so talented and so easy to work with. My husband is very particular with his style of videos and music and requested a couple of song choices and she listened to what we wanted and delivered an amazing video that we all love. She made us feel SO comfortable on the day of our wedding and was so attentive to all of the details that made everything stress free. Thank you so much Emma for capturing our special day!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Erin R

Emma Lynn is truly amazing! When we were planning our wedding we knew we wanted it on video but were anxious about the costs. When we found Emma Lynn Cinema it was a dream come true! She is so talented and was willing to work with our budget and requests to put together a custom... Read More package. We are thrilled with our video! Her assistant videographer Angel was wonderful to have on the wedding day as well! The video she put together fits us to a Tee and includes all the special memories from our wedding day. We will absolutely recommend Emma Lynn Cinema to anyone looking for a wedding photographer! You can't go wrong!

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 michelle f

Look no further! Emma is by far one of the most talented cinematographers around. As a former bride & industry professional I've worked with her on many occasions & can always say, not only is it a pleasure, but the end product is nothing short of perfection. I always refer my... Read More brides to Emma because I know they will have nothing short of a beautiful experience. Our film is still the fondest memory of our day & we constantly re watch, share.. & of course cry throughout the whole thing. Put your trust in Emma, & let her & her team work their magic, I promise you will thank her later ;) Thank you Emma for capturing the beauty in our love & in our day. Your work will forever be cherished♥

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Shaunelle W

We found Emma Lynn Cinema after countless searches though many other videographers. We loved her work and were on-board with her once we chatted though email regarding our vision, what her packages included and the price. She was very responsive through email and kindly... Read More answered our many questions. Once we met her at our wedding, she was the absolute sweetest and most importantly, made us feel extremely comfortable. I'm so happy we chose her to capture our day and she did, so beautifully. It was more than what I could have imagined and completely exceeded our expectations. Probably the best purchase we made for our wedding!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Alba T

If I could advise anyone about their wedding, it would be to hire Emma Lynn Cinema as their videographer! She did my engagement film and wedding highlight film, and everyone, including my husband and I, were so in awe! She gets shots you don't even remember happening and make... Read More them flow so smoothly and beautifully with the perfect song to fit. She is so sweet and kind that you forget you're even dealing a business transaction. I hope this helps any future bride in choosing their videographer. I didn't even look anywhere else. Thanks Emma!

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Paige

I'm so glad we hired Emma as our videographer. Not only is she down to earth and easy to work with, but her videography skills are top notch. Our video was better than we could have ever imagined. I also purchased the raw footage so we are able relive even more of the ceremony... Read More and reception for years to come. I was impressed that during the intimate moments of the wedding I didn't feel like I was being recorded. I didn't even notice she was there filming most of the time. Thanks Emma for the beautiful memories!

Reviewed on 5/09/2016 Sarah F

I cannot believe I almost didn't book a videographer for my wedding.... It would have been a terrible mistake! I was in luck that Emma was available and that her packages were so reasonable! I did a lot of research and I really feel like the quality of work Emma produced was... Read More unparalleled... She was so easy to work with and captured it all... She ensured that the final product was everything that we envisioned and she delivered so much more. Most importantly, I wanted our son to be highlighted in our video, which i will always treasure in the years to come. Book Emma, you will not regret having her highlight your precious wedding memories!!

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Ali M

We found Emma through our wedding planner (Little Lover Events), who had worked with Emma before and sang her praises highly. When planning my wedding, I personally wanted real-person recommendations in addition to great online reviews, to ensure everything lined up. I hope my... Read More review helps future brides to know that Emma was INCREDIBLE. I have random acquaintances who have commented on how professional, romantic, and emotional our highlight video was. Not only was Emma and her team so great to work with (so funny, easy going, & just GOT it) but the final outcome was sincerely more amazing than I could have ever imagined. I knew video was a non-negotiable for me for my wedding, and if i have one recommendation for future brides, it's to hire Emma and make sure you have videography. You can't re-do the day! I can't wait to show my children this video, and it's truly such a treasure. Emma, thank you SO much for being a part of our day!

Reviewed on 4/08/2016

You can argue that weddings are the same and that they are all relative. Very true, but every couple IS different and HAS their own story. Leave it up to Emma to capture YOUR story. Just show up, soak in your special day and relish each moment. Your special day goes by so... Read More quickly and you even miss some aspects of it. Fear not, Emma will capture the best day of your life and allow you to relive it! I cannot express how fortunate and happy we are to have found Emma. Emma will beautifully tell your story. I do not know how many times my wife and I have watched our 5 minute montage, but all the feels rush back. EVERY TIME. Watch her videos and you will see that each story is unique to THAT couple. Emma was great to work with from the very beginning . In fact the day we met her, we decided to go with Emma to capture our day. Put all your trust in Emma and without a doubt the end result will be AMAZING! What she produced for us is priceless and means the world to my wife and I. Thank you Emma!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Laura S

I wish I could give more stars! Not only is she incredibly talented but Emma and her team are so sweet and fun to work with. She was very professional, arrived early, asked all the right questions and was very patient and able to do all the shots we wanted. You'll cherish the... Read More video for the rest of your lives and you can't beat her prices for the quality of work she provides.

Reviewed on 2/10/2016 Kimberly A

With all the expenses of a wedding, my husband and I definitely thought twice about hiring a videographer. I did plenty of research, and am SO glad that we found Emma Lynn Cinema! Her cinematic style is whimsical while remaining timeless. From the first phone call, to the last... Read More email that Emma and I exchanged she was incredibly sweet, understanding and helpful. We absolutely adore our wedding highlight film and I cannot wait for the day to show our children, because Emma and her team did an amazing job capturing every memorable moment. I also must mention that she was the most reasonably priced option that I was considering. Her work is professional, high quality and I LOVED her suggestions for music. When selecting music, I was worried about having a "generic" wedding film song and it was very helpful of Emma to help me decide on a few songs based on our music style and overall wedding theme. Would highly recommend to anyone and everyone considering hiring a videographer for their Big Day!!

Emma Lynn Nelson

My name is Emma Lynn and I am a visual artist living in Southern California. I love to tell stories! My favorite thing about weddings are the unique narratives that each couple has the ability to tell. I enjoy capturing all the major and subtle moments during your wedding day so that you can relive those special memories over and over again. My approach to cinematography is all about combining stunning visuals with your unique love story.