En Blanc - Redefining the Bridal Gown Experience

En Blanc is redefining the bridal gown selection experience by providing one-on-one consultations to LA brides in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. A bride's search for her dress should be one of the most joyful parts of her journey to her special day. We introduce a service that finally offers a stress-free, personal and, most importantly, FUN experience. The time you spend with your girls sipping champagne and finding "the one" should be both effortless and thrilling and that is the experience En Blanc is ready to provide. You can choose from our carefully curated collections and allow everything to come directly to you. No traffic, no sharing your time with other brides, no used vacation days, everything at your convenience! We can't wait to meet you!

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services

Reviewed on 1/18/2018

This was hands down the best wedding experience I had! Bridget at En Blanc made this process so fun and was EXTREMELY helpful, sweet, and accommodating. I was looking for a specific designer and she went above and beyond to try and help me find the dress of my dreams. She hadn't... Read More even opened her doors for business yet, but she knew how important it was to find the right dress for the wedding. She special ordered the designer I liked and overnighted them so I could try them on. If you are looking for an experience that you will walk away feeling good about then Bridget and En Blanc is the best place to go for your dream dress. They will make all your wedding dress possibilities come through, with no pressure, just a sweet and pleasant attitude, and above and beyond customer service. They will make sure they find what you want. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Thank you so much En Blanc for an amazing wedding experience with the most gorgeous gowns and top of the line designers.

2018-01-22T17:11:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We loved meeting you and can't wait to see pictures from your special day! XO

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Shannon A

I highly recommend EVERY bride to work with En Blanc - I had the BEST experience!! The whole process of having someone come to you vs. the traditional bridal shop was amazing and completely stress relieving. But beyond that, I was so impressed with their amazing dress selection... Read More & the owner, Bridget's, keen ability to pull additional looks for me in my taste. As a result, I found the most stunning Pronovias dress & couldn't be more thankful to Bridget. The whole experience was so fun and relaxing! She even brought my bridesmaids macaroons to top it off and created the entire bridal gown experience at my house! She was so responsive throughout the entire process, from start to finish. I am so grateful to have worked with En Blanc for my wedding!!

2018-01-22T17:11:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!!! Such a pleasure meeting you! XO

Bridget Doory

Living and loving life in Southern California and finally pursuing my dream of styling brides for their special day. After being in over a dozen weddings, I kept witnessing brides constantly stressed out by this process when it really shouldn't be that way. I left my lengthly career on a trade floor to pursue my dream and help LA brides. We’re bringing brides their gown consultations where and when they want it, creating a comfortable and stress-free way to spend her time finding her dress. My hope is that this service brings our bride all the happiness she deserves while finding the one