Enchanted Celebrations

Proudly Serving All of NJ, NY, PA, and Destination Weddings

Your Unique Story Through Photography!

Wouldn't you love to freeze those special moments between you and the love of your life on your wedding day forever? With Enchanted Celebrations' photography professionals, you can do just that. Experience art, culture, and a certain cosmopolitan energy created by our professional wedding photographers in NJ, NY, PA, and DE. Let’s redefine the paradigm of conventional wedding photography and capture unconventional images of your special day amongst breathtaking backdrops and gorgeous views that only a true professional can identify for you to admire forever. Call today to schedule a free no obligation in home consultation!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Proudly Serving All of NJ, NY, PA, and Destination Weddings (888) 268-7420

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jasmine G

Enchanted Celebrations couldn't be a better, more accommodating, and fun company to work with. We used them for our DJ services and everything was great from beginning to end! We let the DJ use his processional judgement with our crowd and he had everyone dancing all night! We... Read More couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Katie N

I can not say ENOUGH about David from Enchanted Celebrations! He was absolutely FANTASTIC. Even my dad was raving about how great he was with all of us. My guests continue to ask about him! On the day of the wedding he really took the time to learn my bridesmaids names, and kept... Read More calling them over when he needed them as if he's known them for years! This may seem small to some, but his care and passion for his work truly stands out. He is so creative and didn't miss a beat! He made sure he captured everything on my list, and even kept making sure I was hydrated and OK the entire night. His shots came out amazing! Would definitely use him again in the future!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! =) thanks David!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stephanie G

Everything about Enchanted Celebrations was wonderful. The staff was down to earth, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to any questions. Their prices were great, their work was great from engagement photos to boudoir photos to wedding photos. One of the least stressful parts of... Read More our wedding planning by far! I would recommend them 100% !

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Bryn H

We could not say enough about how perfect our wedding was - we used EC for our photography, videography, and DJ, and every aspect of that was perfect! Erin was an excellent photographer, capturing a lot of the shots I requested, but I'm sure she also captured so many more... Read More amazing photos. I can't wait to see them. Joe, our videographer, was incredible throughout the night, making sure to capture the most important moments. They were both so easy to work with, and seriously, I don't even think I even knew they were there half the time, capturing so many candid moments. Alex and his assistant were amazing DJs, so many people were dancing, and the night was absolutely flawless due to the 4 of them. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Karen D

Enchanted Celebrations was wonderful to work with! We used them for: photographer, DJ, and photo booth for our wedding on December 29 in Morristown. Everyone we worked with went above and beyond what we asked. Our guests loved the photobooth and had such a good time taking pics!... Read More Our DJ had the dance floor full the entire night.We just got our photos back and we love them! Our photographers were some of the most favorite people we worked with that night and really understood what we looking for! I would recommend this company to anyone looking for high quality service with excellent results! Thank you all so much đź’•

Reviewed on 1/15/2018 Jessica K

I'm recently a past intern of Enchanted Celebrations so that's how I became familiar with their services. We packaged photography, Videogrpahy and DJ together for our wedding. With our package we also received a complimentary engagement session. I like how you are able to view... Read More each individual photographer and their portfolio. We chose David for our engagement session and wedding. David is outstanding! He is so laid back, but professional, while making the experience so much fun. David really blew us away when we received our wedding photos back. With all of the beautiful chaos throughout the day, I had forgotten all of the great pictures that were captured. Our videographer was Mike who was also fantastic. He blended in all day and I forgot he was even there! The video was very important to us and Mike did a wonderful job to portray our lighthearted and silly moments throughout the day. A month before the wedding I was notified by a member of Enchanted Celebrations that there was an issue with our current DJ we had chosen. I quickly chose DJ Jesse. He was good and had everyone up and dancing the entire night. It was nice that I could provide the DJ with a list of music. Although, I was a bit disappointed because I felt some sass and annoyance from him throughout the night. Overall, the Enchanted Celebrations team did a fantastic job working with me to figure out particular details before the wedding. I would definitely recommend all of their services!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Amanda G

We are so happy we chose Enchanted Celebrations to capture our special day! They helped us every step of the way with planning and creating timelines to make sure everything ran smoothly. Joe and Marvin did an absolutely amazing job making sure they had shots of all the moments... Read More that were important to us and really capturing our personalities. My family and friends kept telling us all night how great of a job our photographer and videographer were doing and it really shows in the photos and video! I highly recommend them! Thank you again!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Sydney M

Our wedding photography through Enchantment was the best! Though our wedding was tiny, our photographer, Erin, spent so much time and energy making sure everything was perfect! As someone who is a bit camera shy, Erin definitely has a way of making you feel comfortable in front... Read More of the camer. I’m so happy we chose Enchantment!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Joseph M

My wife and i used enchanted celebrations for our wedding needs last year. It was an amazing experience. They really worked hard to ensure that our special day went smoothly. Not only did they answer our every request, but even anticipated some requests we didn't even think of!... Read More We even hired our photographer through them. The beautiful pictures we received really show how magical the day was for us. I cannot recommend this company more!

Reviewed on 1/04/2018 Steve R

Thank you, we could not be happier with the commitment and dedication to make our day special. The stress of this day was hard enough as it loomed, however Erin and her team removed a lot of that stress. Totally professional, creative solutions and ideas with a single... Read More commitment to make our day exactly what we imagined. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/03/2018 Aimee L

I was married on December 30th, 2017. We had the best experience with Enchanted Celebrations. Erin, who was our contact throughout our process was there every step of the way. She was very organized and made sure to follow through to make the most of our special night. We worked... Read More with Brian for our photography and Danny for videography. Brian is so talented and professional. Our pictures from our engagement session came out so beautiful. At our wedding, Brian listened to our ideas for pictures and made them come to life. Danny, is so kind and was very professional. I highly recommend enchanted celebrations!

Reviewed on 12/31/2017 Lauren G

Alex our photographer was so great. He came early, stayed late, got al the shots and was open to all the additions we wanted to make. I love the sneak peak and can't wait to see them all. We also got a great deal with the bundle!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Linda W

Our experience with enchanted celebrations was impressive from the beginning and the communication back and forth was always quick, thoughtful and we really felt cared for. At first we were hesitant about booking a studio rather than an individual because at first we wanted a... Read More personal one on one expirence with our videographer but at least with enchanted we can say that they did everything to roll out the red carpet to really take the time to get to know us and create a video highlight that was really us. We highly recommend and wish our videographers Kelly and Joey the best of luck.

Reviewed on 12/20/2017 Sophia W

We have to say thank you so much to EC. We had them for dj photo and video for our wedding , everything came out perfect. My husband and I did not know how the planning and wedding day would go as this is our first wedding but EC was there for us every step of the way. Erin was... Read More our event coordinator with them and she was so helpful. The planning website has so much information on it, we loved it. The day of was a breeze with John as our DJ who kept the dancefloor going, Racheal as our photographer who was just too sweet and we loved her work, and Joey as our videographer who honestly, we didnt even notice but gave us such a cute video just a few weeks after. Thank you so much EC :)

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Kystal K

I loved enchanted! I used them for DJ services. The planning process was great and their event coordinator kept in contact with me throughout the entire process answering all of my questions and providing me with resources to choose my music. DJ alex was great! He always kept... Read More everyone out on the dance floor and the sound was incredible. I reccommend everyone to use Enchanted Celebrations! Especially for DJ!

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Nicole B

MARVIN from Enchanted Celebrations made us an absolutely beautiful wedding video. All of the planning was very simple and they were more than accommodating with scheduling planning calls to discuss different shot and ideas. They were so easy to work with (I wish we could say... Read More the same about our caterer). Anyway we love our wedding video although it did take 1 round of changes to get it just how we like it which they did not have a problem doing so we have nothing but good things to say about this company.

Reviewed on 12/18/2017 Joanne L

We could not be happier with our DJ and photographers from Enchanted Celebrations. Alex, David, and Nikki were so amazing to work with. Our day went by so fast and they were always there helping us stay on schedule but not too much were we felt handled. I have been a bridesmaid... Read More in a half a dozen weddings and I have to say that you can really see the difference in DJs and photographers. Everyone was just so amazing, we highly recommend.

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Jennifer F

If you are looking for the full wedding package at a reasonable price, look no further. We booked Enchanted Celebrations for Photography, DJ and Photo Booth. From the initial sales meeting, my husband and I were beyond impressed. All of our questions were answered thoroughly and... Read More we truly felt like we were important to them. The planning process is awesome and you can do everything on a planning website that is super easy to navigate! Our photographer, Nikki, was so professional and easy to work with and our DJ, Alex, knew exactly what to do to get our guests up and dancing! We just received our edited photos ( only a week after our wedding!!!) and they are AMAZING! We are so happy we chose Enchanted Celebrations!

Reviewed on 12/16/2017 Stephanie C

Our engagement pictures with Enchanted came out better than we could’ve ever imagined! Our photographer had great attention to detail, and planning, scheduling, booking, and payment were so easy. Everyone at enchanted makes the whole planning process super simple! We are really... Read More looking forward to working with Enchanted the day of our wedding for photo, video, and photo booth! I highly recommend booking with Jen Hammel, and Enchanted celebrations, they go above and beyond all expectations!

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Lisa O

We had our wedding on 12/8 and used Enchanted Celebrations for DJ, photo, video and photo booth! It's only a week after the wedding and we have our photos! Our DJ was amazing, everyone was dancing all night and I loved the photo booth. If you are looking for professionalism, fun... Read More and great quality, book Enchanted Celebrations!

Reviewed on 12/07/2017 Kristen K

We used enchanted celebrations for our video, and ceremony and cocktail hour music and we couldn’t be happier! They have such a good online portal that helps with the planning process. I loved using it to get ideas for sample wedding videos and ceremony song playlists. They... Read More did such a good job communicating with regular emails to make sure we were on track with the planning process. Mike was our videographer and he was amazing! He was so nice and easy to work with. I am in love with our video clips, he did such a great job! Alex did our ceremony and cocktail hour music. He did a good job with sound & set up and the music turned out great! I would definitely recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 11/29/2017 Kristen B

David Q. (lead photographer), Nicki (2nd photographer), and Mike (videographer) were great to work with on my wedding day. They got through most of our must shots..quickly and professionally. David and Nicki came up with some creative shots that I didn't even realize until once... Read More we received the photos back. The photos and videos were processed pretty quickly(2 and 3 weeks), which was really nice since I felt a bit impatient to see everything after the wedding. Our highlight wedding video was so beautifully done and seemed like a movie trailer. I was so obsessed and watched it over and over again. Erin, Megan and others were great to work with during the planning process.

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Kelly A

Tremaine! What an absolute pleasure it was working with you for our engagement photos and then again on our WEDDING DAY. Thank you for always having a smile on your face, rolling with my ever changing ideas, and taking the time to capture the most incredible photos. You were so... Read More patient with our dogs for our engagement photos and then helping to arrange 6 little ring bearers and flowers girls for photos throughout the day. Even though I felt crunched for time and a little stressed, you kept me calm and at ease knowing that every photo I had requested on my "must have" list was being checked off. THANK YOU for being you and for providing the photos that will forever be with us as husband and wife!

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Lisa H

These photographers were absolutely horrible! I've never seen such unprofessional work at a wedding. The photographer did not direct how to do any photos she asked the bride what to do and who to put in the photos. The woman was also missing for several important photos such as... Read More the veil being placed and the flower placed on the brides brother who was walking her down the aisle. The photographer never showed her face during cocktail hour, she never came into the bridal suite to get photos before being announced. Then to continue onto the reception the photographer was Distracted instead of making rounds to each table for pictures or people dancing. She spent a lot of time on her phone. The brides photos that she did receive were not even good I took better pictures on my iPhone for many of the shots. I recommend that you don't even consider using this company.

2017-12-18T08:32:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your feedback, this is the first time we have heard of this type of conduct concerning our staff. As you can see the rest of the reviews concerning service all give 4-5 stars. According to our vendor dashboard this reviewer has a... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Carolyn D

We got a DJ and photo booth and everything went perfectly! The dance floor was packed all night and the photo booth was a hit! I didn't hurt that you can't beat their price either. Highly recommend!

Meet The Coordinator

Alex Karas

Congratulations and welcome to planning one of the biggest days of your lives! At Enchanted Celebrations, we know how much time and planning goes into this very special day. Keeping that in mind, we go beyond expectations to cater to all your needs. Not only do we offer all inclusive packages, but can also customize any service. Whether you are looking for a few hours of coverage or full day, 1 service or 5, we are here to make the perfect package for you! Enchanted Celebrations also offers free in home, no obligation consultations to see what services and packages are best suited for you!