Enchanted Celebrations

Serving All of NJ and Philadephia Metro with NO Travel Fees!

Your Unique Story Through Photography!

Wouldn't you love to freeze those special moments between you and the love of your life on your wedding day forever? With Enchanted Celebrations' photography professionals, you can do just that. Experience art, culture, and a certain cosmopolitan energy created by our professional wedding photographers in NJ and PA. Let’s redefine the paradigm of conventional wedding photography and capture unconventional images of your special day amongst breathtaking backdrops and gorgeous views that only a true professional can identify for you to admire forever. Call today to schedule a free no obligation in home consultation!!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

128 Bartlett Ave, West Creek, NJ Serving All of NJ and Philadephia Metro with NO Travel Fees! (888) 268-7420

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Jasmine G

Enchanted Celebrations couldn't be a better, more accommodating, and fun company to work with. We used them for our DJ services and everything was great from beginning to end! We let the DJ use his processional judgement with our crowd and he had everyone dancing all night! We... Read More couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Katie N

I can not say ENOUGH about David from Enchanted Celebrations! He was absolutely FANTASTIC. Even my dad was raving about how great he was with all of us. My guests continue to ask about him! On the day of the wedding he really took the time to learn my bridesmaids names, and kept... Read More calling them over when he needed them as if he's known them for years! This may seem small to some, but his care and passion for his work truly stands out. He is so creative and didn't miss a beat! He made sure he captured everything on my list, and even kept making sure I was hydrated and OK the entire night. His shots came out amazing! Would definitely use him again in the future!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!! =) thanks David!!!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stephanie G

Everything about Enchanted Celebrations was wonderful. The staff was down to earth, knowledgeable, and quick to respond to any questions. Their prices were great, their work was great from engagement photos to boudoir photos to wedding photos. One of the least stressful parts of... Read More our wedding planning by far! I would recommend them 100% !

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Bryn H

We could not say enough about how perfect our wedding was - we used EC for our photography, videography, and DJ, and every aspect of that was perfect! Erin was an excellent photographer, capturing a lot of the shots I requested, but I'm sure she also captured so many more... Read More amazing photos. I can't wait to see them. Joe, our videographer, was incredible throughout the night, making sure to capture the most important moments. They were both so easy to work with, and seriously, I don't even think I even knew they were there half the time, capturing so many candid moments. Alex and his assistant were amazing DJs, so many people were dancing, and the night was absolutely flawless due to the 4 of them. We can't recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alyssa C

Melissa from Enchanted Celebrations was the best photographer! We had originally requested a different photographer, whose brother ended up getting married on our wedding day. We were a little bummed but then we saw Melissa's portfolio and immediately were excited for the... Read More possibilities. Once we had our engagement shoot with her in June, we knew she was the perfect choice for us. She was our age, the biggest sweetheart, and so incredibly talented. Our engagement photos were perfect and made us so excited for our wedding! Melissa was so efficient with photos, we ended up ahead of schedule after our first look and portraits. She was easy to understand, quick to try new things, and patient with my large, sometimes dysfunctional, wedding party. During the ceremony and reception, I didn't even see her most times! She did her job without being in the way. I am truly so excited to see our wedding pictures. I can't wait!! I would recommend Melissa to EVERYONE, though she's moving to South Carolina in a month. I would use her for our anniversaries and future baby pictures if I could; she was amazing.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Anna-Lee C

We were so stressed by this company and their limitations that we fired them and hired another company 6 days from the wedding. Could not have been happier with our decision. TLDR; If you think you're not happy with the service you're receiving in the planning phase, trust your... Read More instincts. ---Why we let them go: We ultimately canceled their services because in my professional opinion, they only have the capability to set up one speaker. They use a single Bose L1 Model II on a stick, no mixer, no cables, no flexibility. I tried to negotiate having 2 speakers, I even offered to supplement their equipment with some of my own. (I'm an audio engineer on the musical Hamilton.) They offered a number of flimsy reasons for not providing being able to provide me with 2 speakers ranging from "the way sound travels" to insurance not covering sound cables. Every conversation led me to believe they either didn't understand how to set up with more than one speaker, or deviating from their standard "single speaker pointed at the back of people's heads" set up was not worth the trouble. When they suggested that I set up speakers, cable and a mixer myself and they just plug in and press play, it was the last straw. After dealing with the run around, the avoiding phone calls, and refusing to put me in touch with the actual DJ, we decided that it would be better to eat the costs than continue working with them. I just wish we had done it sooner. --How was working with them beforehand? We hired Enchanted Celebrations in early January for our October 1st 2017 wedding. Our first contact with the company was with Jen, we spoke with her on the phone and she really sold us on the DJ and Photobooth package. This was one place were we were trying to reign in our budget because the set up is so simple, we didn't need a bunch of bells and whistles. They offered $1300 for a DJ which was the lowest bid we had received and they didn't have any bad reviews so we went with them. The whole planning experience was very clunky. I found the website very outdated, the planning forms are lengthy and request the same information multiple times. There's no account profile that you can log into to review your documents. After we signed the contract we were passed along to the planning department, which I believe is headed up by Erin (though the email and voicemail of the planning department are connected to Jules). We later started receiving emails from a Megan whom we had never spoken to, which made me feel very passed around. Most of the emails were impersonal with no bearing on which services we were actually receiving from Enchanted Celebrations. We received multiple emails that had dates saying "We'll be following up on June 19th" and "Don't forget your DJ will be calling you on the Monday or Tuesday before your event" but when we emailed about our upcoming check ins there was radio silence. To be clear, we didn't book their photographers or videographers. Maybe they're a small photography company that has just stretched themselves too thin. I was looking for event planning experts with technical chops and personalized customer service, and this company absolutely did not provide me with that experience.

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Nina A

We used Enchanted Celebrations for photo and video and we were very pleased with everything. Our photographer Bryan and videographer Mike were super talented. We actually had a package that included engagement photos which were done with Bryan so after that session, we were... Read More confident we'd have amazing wedding photos and Bryan did not disappoint. It was a pleasure working with Enchanted Celebrations, they have a really great team!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Naydeen Z

We chose enchanted celebrations for both videography, lightning , and DJ services. I am from the NYC area, and moved away for work, and when it came time to my wedding, I knew it had to be back home. My main criteria was the ability for a vendor to have remote planning.... Read More Enchanted Celebrations made remote planning so simple! With their planning website, phone calls, and emails, I was never worried when I didn't have a chance to meet anyone in person before making my decision. Mike was my videographer and honestly I couldn't even tell you that he was even there because he was just so great and blending in during the day! I cannot say better things about our video footage and highlight video! We get so many compliments on our highlight video! Mike was able to capture everything that we wanted!

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Laura v

We used David Q as our photographer and he was incredible! He was funny and kind to our wedding party, yet not obtrusive. He got incredible shots that I didn't even know he was taking. Our pictures are gorgeous thanks to him!

Reviewed on 7/22/2017 Alicia M

OMG OMG!!! LOVE ENCHANTED CELEBRATIONS SO MUCH! Planning my wedding with Megan was so so so so so easy! She was available any time to answer all of my questions. We used Enchanted Celebrations for DJ, Photo booth and Video! Everything was perfect! Please use them!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Patricia C

Enchanted Celebrations our the best! Our wedding photographer Jessica worked really hard. She captured so many moments and made us feel comfortable. She also was a lot of fun to be around!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Megan B

My husband and I recently got married July 8, 2017. We used Enchanted Celebrations for photo, video and uplighting. Our Photographers were Bryan & Tremaine and Videographer was Mike. From the beginning everyone we worked with were very professional and friendly. They took... Read More our input/wishes and exceeded our expectations! We received our photos and video back within 2 weeks of our wedding!!! We have already recommended Enchanted Celebrations to our family members who will be getting married in the near future. THANK YOU for helping make our special day so memorable!

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Peter F

We used Enchanted Celebrations for our DJ at our wedding at Stone House in New Jersey in late May. Its now safe to say that this was the best decision we made for our wedding. DJ Kurt was absolutely phenomenal. He was professional, hardworking and a true master of his craft. He... Read More laid out a plan for the evening with us a few days before and seemed to stay one step ahead of any curveballs that were thrown his way. He had everyone up and dancing all night. When we found out that the entrees wouldn't be out until after 9:00 pm, he made the quick decision to get all guests up and dancing almost immediately after the first dance and kept the energy going all night until the very last song. Multiple guests came up to us afterwards to ask for DJ Kurt's information for their own weddings and events, and we were more than happy to oblige. DJ Kurt was absolutely phenomenal and we could not recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 7/01/2017 Alexis E

We loved our experience with Enchanted Celebrations! We had already chosen a photographer but wanted to have a video of the day also. The video services were very reasonably priced! It made me a little nervous to book and plan with one person and not speak with the actual... Read More videographer until a week or two before, but they are a well oiled machine and got all the details we needed. On the day, we had Joe for our videographer. He was everywhere getting great shots, and you hardly noticed he was there. Loved the final products, a 3-5 minute and a 30 minute video! You will too!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Kyrstin Z

Our photos and videos turned out beautiful. They got them back to us in about a week and they were perfect. The photo booth was so much fun and our guests loved that they got a copy and a copy went to us in a little book that they could sign next to. The DJ was awesome at... Read More reading a crowd! He knew how to keep the party going all night.

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Danielle C

My husband and I booked Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding DJ and Photobooth. Our experience working with them was great and our wedding was the best day of our lives!!! We used DJ Alex and he was the perfect match for us. He played all of our requests, kept the time lining... Read More running smoothly, and was very observant to change the song if he saw people weren't receptive to it. We loved looking out on the dance floor and seeing all of our loved ones having an amazing time. The Photobooth was also a huge hit and we had fun taking pictures with all of the props. Thank you!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Stefanie V

Overall we were pleased with our decision to use Enchanted Celebrations videographers. We had an extremely limited budget for video, and their pricing is extremely reasonable, and a good value for the price. We did the 3-5 minute trailer and raw footage delivery, which was a... Read More great option for the limited budget we have. We did hope for a few of the more important moments to be filmed in full for the raw footage (the best man speech has parts missing, and only part of our vows were captured). However, for one videographer...it was pretty well done. Our videographer also almost missed the ceremony, arriving late - just in time to catch me coming down the isle. Traffic was bad in the area, so it wasn't fully his fault, but it was a stressful few minutes for everyone wondering if he'd make it on time (we also didn't hear from him at all that he was on his way, etc). Also, we requested him to film messages from family and friends during the cocktail hour, and he got very few - none from the groom's side of the family, and none of our immediate family or bridal party. Guests said they hadn't really been communicated to by him what he was doing, so we wish we had gotten more messages. The finished edit did come out very nice, though - we really like it! Overall, we realize you get what you pay for - and that what we got for the price was solid.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Heather L

Our photographers were excellent! Tim was like a friend hanging out with us and made everything so comfortable and easy!! So glad we went with this company! Truly one of the best out there

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Juliana P

I cannot say enough about how wonderful everything went with Enchanted Celebrations for my wedding day photography. From the start, the company actually came to my house and discussed all the package options. Once I looked through shots of the different photographers I had to... Read More choose from I was sold! The photographer I picked was Andrea. I love her style of photography. After everything was booked, Enchanted Celebrations would update me periodically of what stage of the planning process should be happening at that point in time. The whole process was very organized and I loved how on top of it everyone was. Andrea called the day before the wedding to say hi, get acquainted, and to tie up any loose ends. The day of, Andrea showed up on time with a smile on her face. She got herself set up and was ready to go. It was nice because she was super friendly, very attentive, and and was getting a ton of shots. She would try out different things without making my family or I feel uncomfortable. After the getting ready shots, she drove over to the venue to do the groom prep shots. When we got to the venue, Andrea was finishing up with the guys and got ready for the first look. The rest of the day went flawlessly on the photography end. Andrea was able to pleasantly deal with the mix of personalities in our families and the bridal party. She also worked very professionally and pleasantly with the videographer we had. At the end of the night, Andrea checked if we got all the shot that we wanted. Once we said we were good to go, she said her goodbyes. Thank you Andrea and all of Enchanted Celebrations for helping make my wedding day so special! I can not wait to see all of the pictures!

Reviewed on 2/12/2017 Alpesh P

We used Enchanted Celebrations years ago and all I can say is, they did a great job, professional, friendly, we love our photos. I would highly recommend them to anyone considering hiring a professional wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Andrea B

So far, enchanted celebrations has well exceeded my expectations. I found them while researching vendors on the Knot and the first thing that caught my eye was the amount of great reviews they have. I researched the company, found a package I was interested and decided to give... Read More them a call. Victoria quickly returned my call even though it was her day off and has been amazing through this process so far. She has answered every email, phone call or text that I have sent her, no matter how late or early it is. She made sure to answer all of my questions so that I would feel comfortable with my decision. I cannot say enough good things and I can't wait to have them be a part of my day!

Reviewed on 2/02/2017 Cassie O

My husband and I recently used Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding. We got married during the big snow storm and we still managed to have great photos and an amazing time. Our photographer, Alex was so helpful and was fine with going outside to take photos! Our DJ Josh,... Read More played the best music. Everyone can't stop talking about it. We added the photo booth last minutes and I am so happy we did! Thank you Enchanted Celebrations for working with me over the past 18 months and making my day exactly what I wanted!

Reviewed on 2/01/2017 Anna S

I was just checking my wedding photographs today and was amazed with the work Tremaine and Megan did at my wedding: OMG they had captured every single moment of my weeding It was feeling like I am getting married today and I can’t stop crying they are so beautiful. I just love... Read More them. Thank you Enchanted Celebrations!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Harley A

Termaine was our photographer and he was amazing and we're delighted that they took wonderful pictures of us. My husband is a little camera shy, but you wouldn't ever know it looking at the pics. I have been in many weddings as a bridesmaid and I can tell you that Tremaine was... Read More the best wedding photographer with is cool demeanor and such such perfect pics.

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Dan M

We used Enchanted Celebrations for our wedding and it was just amazing experience of using them! They were so easy to work with and made our whole experience flawless. The online planning system was so easy to use and we got to select all of the songs for every part of the night... Read More and it even gave us suggestions. If you want a smooth and enjoyable wedding, Enchanted Celebrations is the way to go! Thank you!!

Meet The Director of Sales

Jen Hammel

Congratulations and welcome to planning one of the biggest days of your lives! At Enchanted Celebrations, we know how much time and planning goes into this very special day. Keeping that in mind, we go beyond expectations to cater to all your needs. Not only do we offer all inclusive packages, but can also customize any service. Whether you are looking for a few hours of coverage or full day, 1 service or 5, we are here to make the perfect package for you! Enchanted Celebrations also offers free in home, no obligation consultations to see what services and packages are best suited for you!