Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2115 Yeaman Pl, Nashville, TN (615) 647-7712

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Jordan R

Caprice is so so good! She is professional and knows exactly how to make what you want come alive, even what you don't know what you want! My flowers were perfect and so complementary to my decor. I knew I loved peonies but they were out of season, but she made beautiful... Read More arrangements using similar flowers that looked stunning. And she even found a few peonies for my bouquet!! I didn't have to do much research either. I showed her a few pictures and she knew exactly what to do. Truly an easy process with someone who has an amazing talent with flowers!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Stephanie D

Working with Caprice from Enchanted Florist was one of the best investments I made for my wedding! She was able to take my flower descriptions and wedding colors to make the most beautiful floral arrangements that created an amazing ambiance. I highly recommend her!!!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Shannon T

I worked with Caprice through our Graystone Quarry contract. We had one meeting at which her professionalism was evident. It immediately felt like a) we were in good hands and b) we would not need to worry about details from that point on. She asked the right questions to... Read More capture my vision, and went to work pulling it together well. I made a few change requests after that initial meetings, all of which were accommodated, and everything turned out beautiful. Additionally, her staff doing setup day-of were delightful.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 L.A. L

Caprice was super friendly and easy to work with. I loved my flowers and got several compliments on them! I wished I would still have my bouquet but it got thrown away!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Rebecca H

I absolutely LOVE working with Caprice and her company. They make picking out flowers so easy. They are helpful when you need suggestions and they make you feel at ease. They will adjust your order when you are needing to change it and you will always know how much your order... Read More will be. There are no hidden fees, all of the prices are included in your proposal and they adjust it every time you change something. I would highly recommend using them

Reviewed on 6/16/2016 Amanda S

We used Enchanted Florist through our contract with Riverwood. They were absolutely AMAZING. Caprice is such a joy to work with and I never doubted that she would make our day beautiful. We did our ceremony at Scarritt Bennett and the reception at Riverwood mansion and Caprice... Read More did just an amazing job at both. The flowers were beautiful, as were the centerpieces and decor. Although our agreement was through our Riverwood contract, we went over the alotted amount, but it was still incredibly reasonable! LOVE Enchanted Florist!

Beautiful Flowers!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Jilian M

Caprice did a wonderful job in capturing my vision for flowers! They were absolutely beautiful! I made my own vases out of glass pumpkins and delivered them the week of the wedding. The flowers were all fresh and gorgeous! Not to mention, she created a beautiful bridal bouquet... Read More at the last minute for my bridal photos. Thank-you Caprice and Enchanted Florist for a wonderful floral experience!

Absolutely beautiful!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Courtney H

I cannot say enough about how much I loved my flowers from Caprice. She took my ideas and colors and created a beautiful look that I couldn't have ever imagined myself! Everything from the church arrangement to the bouquets and centerpieces was simply stunning. Caprice was also... Read More a joy to work with- I highly recommend!

Enchanted indeed

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Barbaralee A

Caprice and her team did a dream job with our wedding flowers. Caprice created a breathtaking reception with the flowers she did. She created a woven hydrangea and rose runner that was over 16 feet long and if you think that sounds incredible – it was beyond! Guests were... Read More gushing over the flowers, taking photos, even trying to figure out how she created some of the arrangements. I have never seen that happen at a wedding before and I think that alone is a testament to the great job she did. From my bouquet to the buffet centerpiece, and every item in between, every piece was stunning. Caprice’s work is truly enchanted and so is she. She is kind, creative and professional. She brought to life my dream wedding flowers!

Awesome

Reviewed on 10/07/2014 Jackie C

Caprice did an awesome job putting together the flowers for our wedding. We only had one meeting and she delivered the look I was going for. She pays close attention to detail and is very knowledgeable about what flowers I needed for the right colors in the correct season and... Read More how to incorporate them into beautiful bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres. She has a really amazing office space too. :) Highly recommend using her as your florist.

FLOWERS!

Reviewed on 7/05/2014 julie m

Easy to work with, and did just what we had imagined for our outdoor wedding day!

Super friendly, very positive experience

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 Heather H

My experience with this company was very positive. We met with Caprice to go over everything that we wanted for the wedding. Other than colors and theme of the wedding, I had no clue what I wanted for flowers. Caprice was great and helped me tremendously. I felt great about... Read More our meeting. She was even very receptive to the small requests I had a couple months before the wedding. She was always very positive and friendly, which was great considering all of the stress a bride goes through throughout the wedding planning process. She was always great at answering any questions I had. The bouquets and arrangements were beautiful. Thanks so much for a great experience!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/22/2013 Amanda M

I didn't have the biggest budget for flowers, but the ones Caprice put together were absolutely beautiful. I think she was more excited about my flowers than I was. We had one little hitch with two flower balls that didn't work right, and Caprice fixed it right away. Wonderful... Read More to work with. Great flowers at a great price!

Caprice is the best!!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2013 Laura P

Caprice is a dream - she is wonderful to work with and absolutely gets whatever vision you bring her and runs with it! I gave her a few thoughts and ideas and couldn't quite put what I had in my head into words and yet she understood and took my few ideas and made them better.... Read More Gorgeous, gorgeous work. She caught the warm, soft, romantic feel we were going for and it was the perfect, intimate setting we wanted for ourselves and for our guests. She is an artist and a gem!

Beautiful flowers and professional service

Reviewed on 10/14/2013 Allison B

Caprice and her team at Enchanted Florist did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. She was happy to spend time with me figuring out what I wanted (and help me figure that out!), and the final result was creative, original, and beautiful. Everything went smoothly on the day... Read More of, and we had good communication leading up to the event. I absolutely recommend Enchanted Florist!

July 14th wedding

Reviewed on 8/01/2013 Lisa J

Caprice is absolutely amazing! She knew exactly what I wanted and made all the arrangements more beautiful than I could imagine. She also helped us stay on budget but making sure it was still stunning.

Fabulous Flowers

Reviewed on 7/30/2013 Lina B

Caprice and the rest of the team at Enchanted Florist are just amazing. Caprice is so creative and wonderful to work with. Patient with changes and questions. You can trust all of her suggestions and ideas and know everything is going to be perfect. Everything she does is... Read More beautiful and special and just for you.

the best

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Lori L

If you want the best, book Caprice. She is amazing and has such an excellent eye and great taste. She really gets excited about her work. She is so knowlegable and will make your wedding look exactly the way you want it to look.

Couldn't ask for more!

Reviewed on 10/10/2012 Kellie H

Caprice and her team did a fantastic job at our wedding! My knowledge of flowers is definitely NOT extensive, and the planning process was painless. I explained what I wanted, we talked about budget and she helped substitute flowers that gave the same look without the steep... Read More price. It was an awesome experience and I would definitely recommend Enchanted Florist!

Read my mind

Reviewed on 10/02/2012 Corey R

Caprice is amazing! I had one meeting with her and showed he one picture I a bouquet I liked and she did my entire wedding's floral arrangement from that. Everything fit right into our theme and flowed perfectly. I was amazed at how easy it was for me to give a simple... Read More description of what I wanted and ideas for her just flowed. I met with her 1 time for less than an hour and her arrangements were more than I could have asked for.

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 9/09/2012 Natalie H

When Caprice brought my bouquet up to the bride's room on my wedding day, it was so breathtakingly beautiful and perfect, it brought tears to my eyes. Everything was so much more than I could have imagined it. She is so talented. Truly, the deciding factor for me was that... Read More after we talked a bit at our first meeting, she gave me an estimate right away. Other florists took longer to get me an estimate and then wouldn't work with me on the price. Caprice worked with my budget AND pulled it off in an amazingly beautiful way. Thank you Caprice!!

Would not go with any other florist!

Reviewed on 9/04/2012 Stephanie F

I met Caprice at a bridal expo in Nashville and was impressed by her work. I decided to make an appointment and was even more impressed at how she knew exactly what I wanted because I know I was not describing it very well. We decided to go with her even though it was a bit more... Read More expensive than another florist we were looking at because there was this ease and I knew I did not have to worry on my wedding day. I changed what we wanted a few times and she was so patient and replied to all my inquires immediately. She even offered to make us the lei's we wanted at reasonable prices and not many people to that in TN. She was so willing to work with us and our budget and walk us through all the little details. Come wedding day all the girls bouquets were beautifully done and the floral centerpieces at the reception were PERFECT. It was like she had seen the picture in my head of how I wanted it to look and made it even better! All our guests loved it and many took the centerpieces home they were so beautiful. Lastly, when we took some of the flowers home ourselves the flowers lasted for at least three weeks afterwards! I cannot thank Caprice and her team enough for helping to make our wedding gorgeous and an event our guests are still raving about!

Creative and Stunning Work for a Small Budget

Reviewed on 7/18/2012 Samantha P

Caprice came recommended to my husband and me through our venue, and boy am I glad we selected her! Here's a little bit about how my husband and I were approaching the flowers: I love flowers because they are beautiful, but the realistic side of me knows they're expensive... Read More considering they die so quickly. My husband, on the other hand, thought spending any money at all on flowers was a waste. So, we met in the middle and did very minimal flowers for our ceremony and reception. We had simple centerpieces, an arrangement on the altar, and standard boutonnieres and bouquets, but my bouquet was the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. I met with Caprice only twice, but I had several changes discussed through email because I was so unsure of what I wanted in the beginning. I knew a general color theme, but visually I was lost, and my flower knowledge was limited. Caprice had no issues meeting with me and accommodating my requests. She offered great suggestions for flower choices and told me about the pros and cons of some flowers for the heat of Nashville. I was nervous about how all of the arrangements would come together, but the moment I saw them, I was completely satisfied. I couldn't stop looking at my bouquet, and the colors of everything else were perfect. Finally, Caprice can really work with any budget. Like I said, we didn't want to spend a huge portion of our budget on flowers, but we still wanted the added beauty of fresh flowers. She had us tell her what we envisioned for the flowers first, then we talked budget, and then we made changes to meet that budget without jeopardizing the overall effect. Caprice was so warm and welcoming, and she seemed genuinely excited to be working with us. I can't wait to find another reason to work with her again!

Flowers

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Tavianna R

Caprice was so wonderful to work with. She did such a great job of taking our ideas and bringing them to life. Our floral arrangements were simple, but elegant. I loved it!

Stunning work

Reviewed on 6/12/2012 Kristine P

The flower arrangements by The Enchanted Florist were no doubt enchanted! Slightly pricey, but much worth it if you're willing to pay.