Award Winning DJs and Event Designers

Energy Event Group is an Award Winning, event production, entertainment and celebration design firm. Energy offers a modern, unique and innovating style exclusive DJ service that specializes in Wedding Entertainment.

Reception, Wedding

824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

PO Box 88736, SIOUX FALLS, SD (605) 376-5170

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Chelcie W

BEYOND! PERFECT! Our experience with Jason and Energy Event Group was over the top AMAZING!!! From the minute we got engaged we knew that we had to call and book Jason right away! We went to every bridal show and talked to Jason and his team at each one, discussing what we... Read More wanted! They were always open and willing to answer any question that we had! When it came to our final meeting we finalized everything that we wanted from music at dinner, lighting, to special requests we had for the night! When we arrived at the hotel Jason was at the front door greeting us with a bright smile and greeted us as a newly married celebrity couple! Before the doors to the reception opened, Jason showed me something that him and Daymian had been planning and working on to surprise me and make our wedding a true fairytale! I loved it and was honored that Jason put that much time and commitment into making it perfect and listening to everything Daymian wanted to do! Once inside I was awed at how amazing and perfect the lighting looked all over the room and especially the pin spotting along with the backdrop behind the head table! It was more than I ever dreamed of! Jason informed all of our guests what was coming up and got ALL of our guests involved in the action of the reception! Jason played the part perfect when we asked him to do a different song before our bridal party dance to trick our guests into thinking there was not a big dance coming, when I had actually choreographed the dance! Throughout the dance he played songs that suited all age groups and every guests tastes! He did an amazing job at keeping the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT LONG!! Even the hotel staff told my dad "That dance floor was not big enough for all of your guests!" That is what happens when you have THE BEST DJ IN TOWN!! Jason even went above and beyond and played our Disney theme into the dinner music as well as a special song during the dance! He told Daymian that he had to follow the directions and do as the song said, next thing we knew "Kiss the Girl" from Little Mermaid started and we had a blast dancing to that song and our guests loved it too! Throughout the whole dance Jason and his group were going around taking pictures and videos of us and our guests! Can NOT wait to see all of them! We also got the poshbooth photos, which we would say are an ABSOLUTE MUST to get from Jason and EEG! The pictures that people post and get printed out are priceless! At the end of the dance Jason could not believe how many people were left! We told him that it was all him and without an amazing DJ the party wouldn't have been as amazing and successful as it was! All of our guests said that our wedding dance was the BEST one they had been too! We have Jason and his team at EEG to thank!! We recommended Jason to my sister who is having him at her Sept 2016 wedding, as well as ALL of our friends who will be getting married in the future! My dream fairytale wedding could not have happened without all of Jason's help! He made the lighting, the backdrop, the music, the dance, the PARTY beyond ANYTHING I ever could have dreamed of! We as a couple are sad to be done working with Jason and his team because it was above and beyond any other services. You will NEVER regret booking and working with Jason! We had the BEST wedding EVER and will ALWAYS remember it! Thank you sooooooo much Jason for everything! :)

Reviewed on 3/04/2018 Cassie H

Jason was incredible to work with from the very beginning. Any question we had he was quick to respond to. He was also very flexible with meeting with us as we lived out town and was willing to meet on nights and weekends. He really helped put together the best timeline for our... Read More wedding group size. He got everyone on the dance floor throughout the whole night including my 89-year-old grandfather. This is a memory I will never forget and am truly grateful to have. Not only did he play great songs that got every age group involved he also had several different activities/events that kept everyone engaged and entertained. We also went with Energy Event Group's photo booth instead of doing a traditional signed guest book. We wanted to have pictures for memories instead of just signatures and we couldn't be more pleased. Everyone took part in the photo booth and had such a fun time with all the different props Jason and Darian brought. We can't say thank you enough for everything they did to make our wedding perfect! Tip: Book them for your wedding or next event!! You will be so happy you did.

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Katie K

Jason and his team were outstanding!! Ever since they did my brother's wedding that I needed to book them for mine. Jason was so great to work with, he truly knows the wedding world and made the whole planning process extremely easy. At the reception the energy they created was... Read More amazing and they know how to keep it going all night. I loved how they were able to get all the guests on the dance floor and make sure everyone was having a great time. Hands down, Jason and his team are the best and I would absolutely recommend! They made our special day truly memorable!!!

Reviewed on 3/24/2018 Whitney M

Jason & his team totally rocked it from the very start. He was so easy to work with, didn’t have to spend a ton of time trying to think of ideas because he has them all already. I would also recommend ALL of his services (uplighting, photo booth, sparklers for First dance *so... Read More awesome*, get it all people!!), it will be so worth it in the end!! We had all of our guest say how much fun they had and I’ve had more than a few brides to be there as me who our DJ was! Don’t underspend on someone that makes the life of the party worth it! Thanks Jason and EEG for everything!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Katie P

We used EEG for our DJ and Videographer. We got Jason for our DJ and he was absolutely amazing - every promise made, was kept! He kept the day rolling and the reception flowed so smoothly. My fiancé (now husband) was determined he would not dance and he danced the whole... Read More night! Everyone seemed to have a great time! The foam glow sticks were a huge hit. He kept the floor going all night long which I loved! He honored all of our wishes of opting out of the traditional garter auction, dollar dance, etcetera. I loved that he had us end our night with our first dance song surrounded by everyone. The night goes sooo fast and it was nice to have that moment to reflect on the reason for the celebration! EEG is absolutely amazing!! I'd highly recommend! We have seen a short section from the Videography work which was done by Damian of EEG the day of our wedding. We both decided that this was something important to us. We are so grateful we did it as the day flies by and this we will always have. As the Bride, I missed everyone walking up the aisle and I'm so glad I will get to see this! Damian worked very well with our photographer too and they were able to both get the shots they wanted. EEG was awesome all around!!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Sarah C

Jason and his team at EEG helped make our wedding day unforgettable. We have received many compliments from our friends and family - including that it was the best wedding reception they have ever been to. The uplighting, music, pictures, videos were perfect. I would recommend... Read More Jason and his team over and over again. Thank you Jason!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Sarah C

Reviewed on 2/01/2018 Tamara R

We first encountered Jason Yoshino at a good friend's wedding before we were engaged. He did such a fantastic job, I asked him for his card. The day after we got engaged, I called Jason to see which dates he had available. I actually planned my wedding date around him, I knew... Read More the importance of having an awesome DJ. We were so happy with the job that Jason did at our wedding. I had multiple family members come up to me or message me afterwards saying it was the best wedding dance they had ever been to and I know that was because we had hired the best. The dance floor was packed all night long, and the music selection kept people on the dance floor. Jason is more than just a DJ, he is an emcee for your evening. He keeps things flowing and really sets the tone for a great celebration. Something really special that I want to mention is that Jason helped my dad surprise me with a recording of him singing our father-daughter dance. It was one of the most touching moments of my life, and it wouldn't have even been a possibility if we would have had anyone else as our DJ. Jason also had his crew member Darian who really kept the party going! He took pictures of our dance and created a special video clip that showed the highlights of our night. Their attention to detail makes them stand out from the rest.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Alizabeth D

Energy Event Group made our day perfect! The planning process was made EASY and stress free and they seriously made us feel like celebrities on our big day. I cannot say enough about how wonderful they are. I’d recommend them over and over again to everyone I know! THANK YOU... Read More EEG!

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Maggie B

Energy Event Group was a phenomenal business to work with!! Jason and Darnell were so helpful, professional and nothing short of wonderful to work with. They were in touch with my husband and I multiple times prior to our big day, putting us both at ease. From the up lighting to... Read More the monogram, our reception looked absolutely stunning. Darnell was so easy to work with and made every request we had come to life. He was able to keep all of the guests entertained and kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night!! We've had so many compliments about Darnell from our guests, he certainly rocked the house! Thank you Energy Event Group for making our day everything we dreamed of!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Chelsey F

Jason and his team were absolutely outstanding. When me and my husband got engaged, Jason was the first one we contacted and we were lucky enough to book him for all his services for the date we wanted. Jason really does ago above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is what... Read More it’s suppose to be—the best day of your life. His devotion to his work and his family were what drew me to him in the first place. He is a genuine great guy which made working with him sincere and meaningful. The weekend after our wedding I picked my now step son up from school and the first thing he said was “can we hang out with that DJ?” Haha seriously! Although he’s only six it really speaks truth. Jason and his team leave a lasting impression on people of all ages. Jason doesn’t just provide music and his services, he makes it an unforgettable night, he makes magic, he makes people feel special, and most importantly makes memories for you, your husband and your families that last a lifetime. Hands down, other than marrying my husband, best decision wemade for our wedding! 😊Thanks Jason & team!!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Michelle R

Jason and his team did such an amazing job at our wedding! Very professional and fun! Jason did a great job at helping us plan the music for our wedding ceremony and our reception! Our guests are still talking about the night! The glow sticks were a huge hit along with the photo... Read More booth! They did a great job at getting our guests to dance the night away! I would definitely recommend EEG to anyone! It was a night we will never forget and we are so grateful for everything they did to make the night so special!

Reviewed on 1/07/2018 Hilary L

AMAZING is all we can say! :) Jason and EEG were so easy to work with for our wedding! They were very flexible with changes and questions we had. They really know their stuff! Plus our guests are still talking about how much fun they had!

Reviewed on 1/06/2018 Katie R

We loved having Darnell at our wedding! He made our special day so relaxing and helped us to enjoy the moment! Thank you so much Energy Event Group for making our wedding day amazing!

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Jessica R

Jason was so helpful and efficient during the planning process! He did such an amazing job at putting us at ease with decisions we made and he blew us away with the end result. We chose to have our lighting and monogram done through EEG as well and it was the icing on the cake... Read More for making our reception space the perfect atmosphere. Both Jason and Darian were so good about involving all ages of guests and getting on the dance floor to get everyone pumped up! The Glow Packages were such a hit with all of our guests and it made the reception that much more of an EXPERIENCE! Our Wedding Video was absolutely breathtaking and we are so happy that we chose to have our Cinematography done by Energy Event Group! Choosing EEG for our wedding is one decision that I absolutely do not regret!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Camilia H

We absolutely LOVED Energy Event Group! Our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was. Jason and his team went above and beyond to help make our day perfect and provide fun entertainment for our guests!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Breanna S

They did a fantastic job from booking to the reception

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Faye R

Energy Event Group and Jason were over the top. Everyone had a good time and they kept everyone involved. Jason was very organized in the planning stages and understood our needs. Thank you for making the night perfect.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ashleigh S

I am so happy with the experience we had with EEG! Our DJ Jason and his partner were professional and organized. From pictures, videos, glows sticks and games while our guest were eating. We got some many compliments on our receptions and how fun it was! Big thanks to EEG for... Read More making our day special and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tony S

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made for our reception! Jason and his team made our reception an event that many people will never forget! Everyone had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Angelina R

Energy event group was worth every penny. They meet with you several times before the wedding to make sure everything is just the way you envision it. They keep the party going and keep people on the dance floor all night long. Would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shelby W

Jason and his team were so amazing! Between the constant upbeat music and lively DJ's, we can honestly say we had the most perfect reception. The DJ is what makes or breaks a reception and we had guests coming up to us even days after complimenting our choice of DJ and how it... Read More was the best reception they have ever been to. They were super easy to work with and did an outstanding job!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tori M

Almost immediately after getting engaged I started looking into DJs, because I wanted to have one of the best, and lucky for me I stumbled upon Jason at EEG and his team. I contacted Jason and they were available for our wedding date. I would without a doubt say that your... Read More wedding NEEDS to have Jason and EEG as a part of your wedding day. We booked Jason as our host/DJ, and his team for videography, uplighting, and our monogram. Throughout the whole planning process, Jason was always easy to get ahold of, and took care of any issue or question that we had. We cannot thank him enough for throwing such an amazing party. Our guests never left the dance floor all night, and I am constantly getting compliments about how much fun everyone had! We definitely booked the best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Amy L

My fiancé and I had a priority for our wedding - one hell of a dance at the reception. We knew exactly who we wanted so the day after we got engaged, I facebooked Jason, who immediately got back to me (even on a Sunday) and told me he had very few dates left for Summer of 2017.... Read More I was crushed and knew we had to move quickly if we wanted to book with EEG. The following 24 hours were a million texts back and forth of us BOTH contacting venues and possible availability that would work for him, the church, and the venue. FINALLY, after about 5 days of back and forth trying to coordinate a date, he did us a huge favor and picked up a date that he was originally not going to work because he was leaving town bright and early the next morning for his anniversary. We were stoked! From there on out, Jason held a very professional relationship with the both of us through email and at our meetings. He had great advice on things we hadn't thought about and was very considerate of things that were important to us for the reception. Not to go unnoted, he and his team, Darnell and Darian, were just as accommodating and successful when it came to executing the dance we had dreamed of. The dance floor was packed from the very start to the very end, and our guests were still begging for more at 1:30 in the morning. Needless to say, our reception/dance was more than we ever could have imagined and we have to give all the credit to this amazing group of gentleman. WORTH EVERY DIME!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Megan V

Energy Event Group did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! They were professional and fun! Our dance floor was full the entire night. We were kept in the loop (what was happening next) from the moment we arrived until the end of the dance! I felt like they truly got to... Read More know us with meeting multiple times before our big day. I'd highly recommend the Energy Event Group to rock any wedding reception!