Award Winning DJs and Event Designers

Energy Event Group is an Award Winning, event production, entertainment and celebration design firm. Energy offers a modern, unique and innovating style exclusive DJ service that specializes in Wedding Entertainment.

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

PO Box 88736, SIOUX FALLS, SD (605) 376-5170

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Chelcie W

BEYOND! PERFECT! Our experience with Jason and Energy Event Group was over the top AMAZING!!! From the minute we got engaged we knew that we had to call and book Jason right away! We went to every bridal show and talked to Jason and his team at each one, discussing what we... Read More wanted! They were always open and willing to answer any question that we had! When it came to our final meeting we finalized everything that we wanted from music at dinner, lighting, to special requests we had for the night! When we arrived at the hotel Jason was at the front door greeting us with a bright smile and greeted us as a newly married celebrity couple! Before the doors to the reception opened, Jason showed me something that him and Daymian had been planning and working on to surprise me and make our wedding a true fairytale! I loved it and was honored that Jason put that much time and commitment into making it perfect and listening to everything Daymian wanted to do! Once inside I was awed at how amazing and perfect the lighting looked all over the room and especially the pin spotting along with the backdrop behind the head table! It was more than I ever dreamed of! Jason informed all of our guests what was coming up and got ALL of our guests involved in the action of the reception! Jason played the part perfect when we asked him to do a different song before our bridal party dance to trick our guests into thinking there was not a big dance coming, when I had actually choreographed the dance! Throughout the dance he played songs that suited all age groups and every guests tastes! He did an amazing job at keeping the dance floor packed ALL NIGHT LONG!! Even the hotel staff told my dad "That dance floor was not big enough for all of your guests!" That is what happens when you have THE BEST DJ IN TOWN!! Jason even went above and beyond and played our Disney theme into the dinner music as well as a special song during the dance! He told Daymian that he had to follow the directions and do as the song said, next thing we knew "Kiss the Girl" from Little Mermaid started and we had a blast dancing to that song and our guests loved it too! Throughout the whole dance Jason and his group were going around taking pictures and videos of us and our guests! Can NOT wait to see all of them! We also got the poshbooth photos, which we would say are an ABSOLUTE MUST to get from Jason and EEG! The pictures that people post and get printed out are priceless! At the end of the dance Jason could not believe how many people were left! We told him that it was all him and without an amazing DJ the party wouldn't have been as amazing and successful as it was! All of our guests said that our wedding dance was the BEST one they had been too! We have Jason and his team at EEG to thank!! We recommended Jason to my sister who is having him at her Sept 2016 wedding, as well as ALL of our friends who will be getting married in the future! My dream fairytale wedding could not have happened without all of Jason's help! He made the lighting, the backdrop, the music, the dance, the PARTY beyond ANYTHING I ever could have dreamed of! We as a couple are sad to be done working with Jason and his team because it was above and beyond any other services. You will NEVER regret booking and working with Jason! We had the BEST wedding EVER and will ALWAYS remember it! Thank you sooooooo much Jason for everything! :)

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Katie K

Jason and his team were outstanding!! Ever since they did my brother's wedding that I needed to book them for mine. Jason was so great to work with, he truly knows the wedding world and made the whole planning process extremely easy. At the reception the energy they created was... Read More amazing and they know how to keep it going all night. I loved how they were able to get all the guests on the dance floor and make sure everyone was having a great time. Hands down, Jason and his team are the best and I would absolutely recommend! They made our special day truly memorable!!!

Reviewed on 11/30/2015 josh m

Jason and Darnell were BEYOND AMAZING! i new years in advance that i would be choosing them for our big day, so when that time came it was as simple as calling Jason up and seeing what dates he had available, luckliy November 14th was open because that was the day Katie wanted... Read More to get married! from that moment on Jason was in contact with us either through email or setting up a meeting, we went over everything several times to make sure our day went PERFECT. i recommend the glow package for sure! young and old guests loved it! my biggest concern was keeping everyones attention and keeping the dance floor full and Darnell reassured me several times that he would do that no questions asked, and he followed through on that promise! everyone commented on how much fun they had ALL night long, from all the games we played to Darnell teaching some of the "older" guest dance moves to Darnell even leaning a few new dances! We could not have asked for better service Enrgy Event Group is by far the best DJ company to get if you want to have the most profesional, entertaining dance your pants off fun you could ever imagine! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for EVERYTHING. Still sore from dancing all night, Josh and Katie McFarlane

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Ashleigh S

I am so happy with the experience we had with EEG! Our DJ Jason and his partner were professional and organized. From pictures, videos, glows sticks and games while our guest were eating. We got some many compliments on our receptions and how fun it was! Big thanks to EEG for... Read More making our day special and memorable!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Tony S

Hands down, one of the best decisions we made for our reception! Jason and his team made our reception an event that many people will never forget! Everyone had so much fun!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Angelina R

Energy event group was worth every penny. They meet with you several times before the wedding to make sure everything is just the way you envision it. They keep the party going and keep people on the dance floor all night long. Would recommend them to anyone.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Shelby W

Jason and his team were so amazing! Between the constant upbeat music and lively DJ's, we can honestly say we had the most perfect reception. The DJ is what makes or breaks a reception and we had guests coming up to us even days after complimenting our choice of DJ and how it... Read More was the best reception they have ever been to. They were super easy to work with and did an outstanding job!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Tori M

Almost immediately after getting engaged I started looking into DJs, because I wanted to have one of the best, and lucky for me I stumbled upon Jason at EEG and his team. I contacted Jason and they were available for our wedding date. I would without a doubt say that your... Read More wedding NEEDS to have Jason and EEG as a part of your wedding day. We booked Jason as our host/DJ, and his team for videography, uplighting, and our monogram. Throughout the whole planning process, Jason was always easy to get ahold of, and took care of any issue or question that we had. We cannot thank him enough for throwing such an amazing party. Our guests never left the dance floor all night, and I am constantly getting compliments about how much fun everyone had! We definitely booked the best!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Amy L

My fiancé and I had a priority for our wedding - one hell of a dance at the reception. We knew exactly who we wanted so the day after we got engaged, I facebooked Jason, who immediately got back to me (even on a Sunday) and told me he had very few dates left for Summer of 2017.... Read More I was crushed and knew we had to move quickly if we wanted to book with EEG. The following 24 hours were a million texts back and forth of us BOTH contacting venues and possible availability that would work for him, the church, and the venue. FINALLY, after about 5 days of back and forth trying to coordinate a date, he did us a huge favor and picked up a date that he was originally not going to work because he was leaving town bright and early the next morning for his anniversary. We were stoked! From there on out, Jason held a very professional relationship with the both of us through email and at our meetings. He had great advice on things we hadn't thought about and was very considerate of things that were important to us for the reception. Not to go unnoted, he and his team, Darnell and Darian, were just as accommodating and successful when it came to executing the dance we had dreamed of. The dance floor was packed from the very start to the very end, and our guests were still begging for more at 1:30 in the morning. Needless to say, our reception/dance was more than we ever could have imagined and we have to give all the credit to this amazing group of gentleman. WORTH EVERY DIME!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Megan V

Energy Event Group did a fantastic job at our wedding reception! They were professional and fun! Our dance floor was full the entire night. We were kept in the loop (what was happening next) from the moment we arrived until the end of the dance! I felt like they truly got to... Read More know us with meeting multiple times before our big day. I'd highly recommend the Energy Event Group to rock any wedding reception!

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Hannah N

We used Energy Event Group for our uplighting, monogram, and photobooth and LOVED how it all turned out! Darnell was great to have as our photobooth attendant from EEG! He was always smiling and so welcoming and upbeat to everyone. Jason was also really great to work with! He... Read More kept in touch with me throughout my wedding planning process. Our wedding ceremony was earlier than most ceremonies (2:30pm) and so our social hour/reception started earlier than most. I really wanted to have a photobooth at our reception for the time the guests were waiting for us and the wedding party to arrive, and he was very accommodating with that! There were many options for the monograms so we were able to choose one that really fit my husband and I and the theme we were going for. The uplighting is what really tied everything together! The energy and look that it creates I think is really amazing! Jason and I talked before my wedding to get an idea of what color to use. I really wasn't quite sure what would look best, but they were able to match the colors I had so that it matched perfectly. I really appreciate their services and everything they did to help make our day perfect. You can tell they really invest their time to create a relationship that will create the best experience. Thank you Jason and everyone at Energy Event Group!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Ceri K

Energy Event Group was an amazing company to work with. Everything went very well. Planning with EEG was super easy and very well thought out. All of the forms were simple to fill out and if I had any questions, Jason always had an answer back for me in a reasonable amount of... Read More time. The entertainment the DJ provided was outstanding. Our dance floor was always full and I have received so many compliments about EEG's great work. I only had to meet personally with Jason one time for about an hour to go over the ceremony and reception details. It was very straight forward and to the point which helped a lot with a busy schedule like mine. The whole wedding turned out fabulous and I definitely recommend to anyone, Energy Event Group is where it's at.

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Marli S

My husband and I both are still so in awe of the night Jason and Energy Event Group created for us to celebrate our wedding. We have memories from our reception that will last a lifetime. It was very clear that they had put prior time, energy, and sincere thought into making it... Read More an event that was unique and special to us. From the lighting, to the monogram, to the party light sticks (duh), to the song selection, it was all beyond what we could have imagined. Thank you so so much again to Jason and EEG for making our wedding night one that can't be beat!!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Shaina R

Hands down, the best DJ and team out there! SO worth every penny- you will not regret your decision. Jason, Darnell & Darian had all of my guests on the dance floor and kept the party going smoothly the entire night. At one point, right in the beginning, Jason wasn't able to... Read More get every person on the dance floor. My husband's friend looked at him and said, "how did he just do that?!" I want to go back and do it all over again!! :)

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Jill M

WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY, AWESOME experience! It was perfect! The lighting of our head table and around the reception was perfect. It made the room look ready for a party, and also a wedding that is! They kept the dance moving and the dance floor PACKED literally the whole time we... Read More were there! It was the best experience to have at your wedding. We have gotten texts and calls about how wonderful, fun, and entertaining our wedding was. They have said it is the best one they have ever been too. We also got a comment that they have never been at a wedding as great as that! They are THE best!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kelsie V

Literally WOW, the best ever! Hands down no worries at all about my reception. Made it so much fun! Not one dull moment in the house! We absolutely loved Jason. Best in the business

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Miranda M

Jason and everyone at Energy Event Group made our wedding elegant and stunning! EEG did our lighting, videography, and DJ’ing. I couldn't imagine our big day without the help and professionalism of EEG. We live in a different state from where we got married and EEG made... Read More planning our wedding stress free. They were always accommodating, accessible, professional, and friendly. Talking with Jason and everyone at EEG was like talking to a best friend. They assuaged any jitters that we had and made our day flawless. The lighting at our ceremony and reception was absolutely breathtaking. I never imagined that my wedding would look so beautiful and it’s all thanks to EEG. Having Jason as our DJ was the absolute best choice as everyone enjoyed the music and had a blast! I can’t thank Jason and his team enough for making our wedding day the fairytale that it was. If you’re getting married, I HIGHLY recommend Energy Event Group as they are hands down the best around. Thank you so much EEG!!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Chelbi W

They were so awesome to work with! Made sure the dance floor was packed at all times and interacted/danced right along with us. My dad danced the night away, which is rare! They made it a night we'll never forget!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Lindsey J

Energy Event Group provided exceptional service to us for our wedding. Jason has surrounded himself with a staff that shares the same values that he has in being professional, courteous, kind, and more importantly, trustworthy during the whole process. As with any business... Read More relationship, a relationship is built on trust and Energy Event Group had our trust from the moment we met with them and we allowed them to provide us with the guidance and expertise we needed for our wedding. Among the many positive comments we received from our guests, there were two (2) that will stick in our minds forever. 1. A guest asked us if Jason was one of our family members. Reason being, his personality and expertise in making not only the wedding party feel comfortable, but the wedding guest feel comfortable was felt throughout the reception venue. 2. The party never stopped! Many, many, many of our guests commented that from the moment the wedding party arrived, the party was non-stop until the end of the night. At no point was there an extended amount of down time in which there wasn't music, dancing, laughter, etc. In addition to the DJ services, we also selected the photo booth and up-lighting to be a part of our wedding. As we look back on our decision today to have those things in our wedding, we know for certain that our experience wouldn't have been as meaningful and successful without those things. The ability of Energy Event Group to make our venue look spectacular, while also providing a memory that will last a lifetime in viewing the various photo-booth pictures is something we will hold dear to our hearts forever. We couldn't have been happier with the outcome and we would strongly and highly recommend their services for any event whether it's small or big.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Brittany K

The best DJ out there! They were so fun to be around and made you feel so special. They always kept people on the dance floor and kept us informed of what event was going on next. I enjoyed the night so much more because of the awesome DJ we had!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Carlie S

We blindly hired Energy Event Group after seeing all the amazing reviews online and could not be happier about our decision!! My husband-to-be was indifferent to who we hired as our wedding DJ because he is known for avoiding the dance floor at all costs. After hiring EEG, we... Read More started to notice how many of our friends were being tagged in their photos on Facebook and just how lucky we were to have booked them at the time we did. Jason was super professional and always responded quickly to our questions leading up to the big day. Darnell was our DJ and was the absolute best!! He kept the party going all night long! My husband, who I have only seen dance a few times in the seven years we have been together, never left the dance floor all night! We have received so many compliments on the dance, how interactive Darnell was with all the guests, and how much fun all of our friends had celebrating our marriage! Darnell took care of all the details from the reception into the dance, making sure guests were engaged at all times! We also added their Photo Booth, dance floor uplighting and a custom monogram. The dance floor looked awesome and all of our guests raved about the Photo Booth - from the friendly team working to the high quality props. It brought so many laughs to our friends and family of all ages, and the pictures are so much fun to look back through!! EEG was hands down our best decision of the entire wedding planning process and we highly recommend hiring them!!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Becca S

Jason and his whole staff with Energy Event Group is outstanding and are there every step of the way. The music selection was perfect for our wedding day and Jason makes the process smooth and flawless. Your wedding day is supposed to be about you and your soon.to.be and not... Read More worrying about when it's time to cut the cake, time to start the dinner, when to begin the toasts, and rounding people up for where they need to be; Jason and his staff work seamlessly to worry about all that for you. The dance floor was never empty and all our guests were smiling, laughing, and really enjoying the night. We highly recommend Energy Event Group, they truly make your night one to remember.

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Chris P

Jason and the rest of the Energy Event crew were all that we expected out of an entertainment group! From the very beginning, Jason met with us a couple times to cover every detail. From the amazing lighting that they are able to do, down to the planning of the whole... Read More ceremony. The Energy Event crew made our ceremony everything we wanted and kept the party going all night!!! The dance floor was packed the entire time! The added video at the end of the night was unexpected and we loved it!! If you're in the market for an entertainment group, no matter what the event, this crew is the only way to go!! Amazing!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Tyler K

Jason and his crew at EEG are the best in the business bar none! They far exceeded expectations from begining to end. We met multiple times with Jason one on one months before the big day, and his flexibility of scheduling was perfect. If you are looking for the right mix of... Read More professionalism and fun, look no further. They will help you in making your evening one you will never forget. We would of forgotten about, or not been prepared for numerous things without Jason's help, and it took a huge burden off our shoulders! No matter where you want the event to be held, these guys can turn it into pure entertainment. Incredible lighting, top of the line gear, and high energy staff makes for a night you will never want to end! If you are getting married and Jason doesn't have an opening for the weekend you have in mind, change it! I promise, you will not regret it! You will have people up dancing, singing, and having fun that you would of never guessed would stay past dinner! Bottom line is EEG is more then just some dj in the corner of the dance floor, they are your entire reception!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Alyssa S

Jason and Energy Event Group were beyond amazing! Booking EEG was the first decision I made about our wedding because I knew we could count on them. Jason was so accommodating and fun in helping us plan everything for the reception. The lighting, photo booth, and music were just... Read More perfect! Everyone had the best time at the dance it it was because of EEG. So worth it!