Engineers Country Club

Roslyn Harbor, NY

Expect the Extraordinary

Beautifully appointed rooms & outdoor spaces for the ceremony (weather permitting) & reception will make this a memory not to be forgotten. We offer fantastic packages which can be customized to make your event a truly one off occasion, from sumptuous Hors D Oeuvres to delectable desserts, not a detail is missed. We will assist you in every aspect of the planning process, menu planning, floor plan assistance and refer you to the best Floral, Music & Photography companies Long Island can offer.

Ballroom, Country Club, Trees

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

55 Glenwood Rd, Roslyn Harbor, NY (516) 621-5350

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Jenny E

I had the absolute best experience having my wedding at the Engineer's Country Club. From start to finish, it was such a pleasure working with them. We fell in love with the venue as much as we fell in love with Ben, the general manager and wedding coordinator. Ben was so... Read More professional and personable. He was easy to get in touch with and answered all of our questions quickly and efficiency. He also had an awesome memory and would remember the littlest details I wanted to include. We felt we got a lot of bang for our buck here, and found a lot of things we wanted were already included in the price per head. We had a decent sized wedding of 210 people. The day of the wedding, everything went seamlessly. The staff was so nice and helpful while I got ready with my bridesmaids in the ladies card room. We stayed on scheduled all day, never feeling rushed or short on time. People tell me it was the best cocktail hour they have ever been to - that we had the most food, best food options, and it was spacious. Not to mention the churros and water on the way out late-night. The staff were all SO helpful and jumped to help us with whatever we needed. Ben helped me so much prepare for the wedding - giving me good ideas of things I wouldn't have thought of - I was just glad I found someone has organized as me! We took gorgeous pictures up and down the golf course and outside on the grounds. The reception flowed perfectly and we had an amazing time. I would recommend this venue to anybody looking for their perfect wedding. And I can't say enough good things about Ben - I truly have him to thank for my perfect wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Bryan K

Couldn't have asked for a better day. Everything was perfect from start to finish. I was blown away by the food and how perfect the day was.