Enid Floral & Gifts

Our shop serves the following areas: Enid, Lahoma, Waukomis, Vance Airforce Base, Garber, Kremlin, Drummond, Carrier and Lahoma.

Enid Floral & Gifts

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

1123 S. Van Buren, Enid, OK

LOVE Enid Floral

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Lauren S

Enid Floral was the absolute best florist to use for my wedding! I showed them a picture of what I wanted and they went above and beyond!!! I received nothing but compliments and they were truly the most beautiful bouquets!

Flowers beautiful, service not so great

Reviewed on 5/02/2013 Emily P

The flowers were exactly what I wanted. They looked beautiful. We wanted to keep some of the flowers from our arch after the service was done though. When we went back in to get them, we found out that Enid Floral had taken down our arch as well as all the flowers. So we didn't get to keep any flowers from the arch at all. It was also difficult to call and speak with anyone there. Every time we called they were always in a meeting and would have to call us back. There were a few times we didn't get calls back and we resorted to emails instead. Just a little more than frustrating.

RYAN is the BEST

Reviewed on 5/22/2012 whitney C

Ryan the owner of Enid Floral does such a wonderful and beautiful job with all the flowers and understanding what the bride wants for her wedding!! He helps out so much and it's a guranteed success!!! love love him!

Floral

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Lauren K

Enid floral did and AMAZING job on my wedding flowers! They are so talented and I will use Enid Floral for ALL my floral needs from now on!

TO Enid Floral & Gifts