ENRIQUE Premium Makeup + Hair Artistry

Chicago, Scottsdale & Phoenix Areas, Bay Area, and Abroad

ENRIQUE Premium Makeup + Hair Artistry

Enrique and team is a multiple award winning professional team of makeup and hair artists. Past clientele includes an impressive multitude of small-to-large weddings (local and destination), television personalities, celebrities, musicians, and so many fabulous ladies that have come to realize that there is only one contacted needed for makeup + hair, Enrique!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago, IL Chicago, Scottsdale & Phoenix Areas, Bay Area, and Abroad (773) 759-5291

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christine D

Enrique is the best! One of the easiest decisions we had to make. Our photographer highly recommended him, and when I saw his portfolio I could see why. A friend had also used him for her wedding day hair and makeup, and had nothing but incredible things to say. When I first... Read More met Enrique, I was immediately at ease as we began chatting while he set up his styling tools and equipment. He explained the process (as I had never had airbrush makeup done before) and had asked in advance for photos to use as inspiration, so I was able to relax and sit back while we chatted, laughed, and he asked occasional questions about my specific preferences on hair and makeup, to ensure that I would be happy with the final product. (He makes sure you like the end look and won't stop until it's perfect.) I took my friend's advice and had Enrique apply my makeup and airbrush for our engagement photos. I felt very natural and not like I was wearing a ton of makeup, and he miraculously made my skin tone even and complexion glow. I was very excited to use his services on our wedding day, for myself, bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, grandma AND aunt! (Even though our schedule was already booked, Enrique offered to arrive even earlier to accommodate everyone.) Enrique is not only polite and professional, but everyone loved having him in the bridal suite because he was so friendly and helpful. If the girls would ask him for something minor to be changed, he would gladly oblige. He prioritizes client satisfaction, and his services will not disappoint. He even throws in a "day-of" makeup kit to the bride for touch-ups, which I didn't even have to use because my makeup lasted all day and through the night. All of the women loved getting their hair and make-up done, and were just as amazed when everyone's makeup remained intact until the end of the night. His team was equally friendly and skilled. Enrique makes you feel like the best version of yourself, and I wish I had more events to have an excuse to call him to get my make-up done. Thank you, Enrique!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Emilee P

Enrique is the best of the best!! He is amazing! Enrique did my makeup for my engagement photos, rehearsal dinner, and wedding day. Enrique has a great personality and made my special day that much more enjoyable. He did the makeup and hair for all of my bridesmaids, mother of... Read More bride, and mother of groom on my wedding day. It is honestly the first wedding that I have been a part of (and I have been involved in many) that everyone actually truly loved their hair and makeup. No complaints from anyone! Enrique is extremely talented and I would recommend him to anyone! The makeup lasts all day and allows you to look completely flawless which you obviously want on your wedding day! Book Enrique- he is awesome!!

A Talented Artist & Professional

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nadia J

If If you're looking for a FLAWLESS, UNIQUE wedding look, Enrique is your guy! He is very prompt via text or email and answers all your questions as candidly as he can. As an accountant, I tend to be detailed and ask more than I probably need. He was SO patient with me. :)... Read More Got married 5 days ago on 10/17 and booked Enrique almost 6 months before. Before signing a contract for the wedding, he came to do my engagement picture make-up. It was my "test" to make sure I liked his work....I didn't just like it, I LOVED it. Signed the contract for our wedding that very same day! For the official wedding trial, I shared lots of pictures of hair and makeup ideas. Enrique very politely steered me in the right direction by assuring me that some colors I wanted would be regretted in years to come...of course, I trusted him. He has an artistic eye and it is evident he KNOWS what he is talking about. :) On our wedding day, Enrique arrived bright and early with another hair artist - 6:15am to do makeup/ hair for 5 bridesmaids, an auntie, 2 flower girls and of course the bride :). Enrique is the definition of a professional. He very politely kept us on schedule for our 1pm ceremony. His attention to detail is unbelievable. My bridal makeup was perfect and completely flawless....even 12 hours later after emotional tears and tearing up the dance floor! :) If you want to look your best and work with a talented professional artist, miracle worker, and all around wonderful person - go with Brides By Enrique. looking for a FLAWLESS wedding look, Enrique is your guy! He is very prompt via text or email and answers all your questions as candidly as he can. As an accountant, I tend to be detailed and ask more than I probably need. He was SO patient with me. :) Got married 5 days ago on 10/17 and booked Enrique almost 6 months before. Before signing a contract for the wedding, he came to do my engagement picture make-up. It was my "test" to make sure I liked his work....I didn't just like it, I LOVED it. Signed the contract for our wedding that very same day! For the official wedding trial, I shared lots of pictures of hair and makeup ideas. Enrique very politely steered me in the right direction by assuring me that some colors I wanted would be regretted in years to come...of course, I trusted him. He has an artistic eye and it is evident he KNOWS what he is talking about. :) On our wedding day, Enrique arrived bright and early with another hair artist - 6:15am to do makeup/ hair for 5 bridesmaids, an auntie, 2 flower girls and of course the bride :). Enrique is the definition of a professional. He very politely kept us on schedule for our 1pm ceremony. His attention to detail is unbelievable. My bridal makeup was perfect and completely flawless....even 12 hours later after emotional tears and tearing up the dance floor! :) If you want to look your best and work with a true professional artist, miracle worker, and all around wonderful person - go with Brides By Enrique.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Matt B

Enrique was fantastic! He did my hair and my junior bridesmaids in record time. A last minute add-on of my mother who was told she "looked like a movie star"...Highly recommend. Prompt, stays in communication and does an EXCELLENT job!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Mary P

Enrique was both professional and pleasant. We had 10 people that he helped get ready for the ceremony. He was efficient having scheduled all of us to be ready before the ceremony in more than enough time, along with being on call for any touch ups. which by the way no one... Read More needed. I would recommend him for any occasion you may be planning.

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Pam S

Enrique is awesome! He did my hair and makeup for my daughter’s Rehearsal and Wedding Day. I was so pleased! I highly recommend Enrique. Talented and very sweet!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Pam S

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Meg J

Enrique is top-notch! He did my hair and makeup for my Bridal Shower & wedding, both of which I was thrilled with. His attention to detail is incredible. I highly suggest working with Enrique for all of your hair & makeup needs!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Katie T

Enrique was great! Highly recommend! All my bridesmaids loved him! Very skilled and creative hair stylist.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Jacquelin S

I couldn’t say enough good things about Enrique and his work! Enrique made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day. He is so talented and such a sweet guy! If your looking for someone who will give you everything and more for your special day then Enrique’s your... Read More guy!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Phiona L

My wedding was on October 21st this year and I was having a hard time looking for a make up artist and hairstylist. My sister in law suggested that I should contact Enrique, as he did an excellent job with both hair and make up at her wedding. I finally got in touch with him and... Read More he came home for a make up and hair trial which was so convenient for me, as I didn't have to do any running around before the wedding. He did such a great job on the wedding day. All my friends and family complimented on my hair and make up. The make up stayed all day long and didn't need any touch up during the day. He was extremely professional and I will always recommended the bride's to go with Enrique. Thank you for making my day so special.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Danielle C

Enrique is so kind and thoughtful and made me feel very beautiful and comfortable. He’s by far the best makeup artist with which I’ve ever had the pleasure of working! Look no further because he is the one!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Noelle C

I chose Enrique to do my hair and makeup, along with that of my three bridesmaids, based on his reviews here on The Knot. I am so glad that I did because he is absolutely wonderful and I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone. Many of the other reviews here can tell you that... Read More Enrique is prompt, skilled, professional, and kind, but they might not tell you how patient and calming he is on what is otherwise a very stressful day. I spent about 2.5 hours in his chair and the whole time, he answered my questions, told me stories, and kept me in relaxed and good spirits leading up to the big event. The sweetest part of the day, I think, was when he was pinning flowers in my hair and asked my sister to borrow one of her hairpins to use in my hair. He heard that we had something old, new, and blue, but that we hadn't had the opportunity to collect something borrowed, so he had this beautiful idea to complete the tradition. It was really a lovely moment. I greatly appreciate the work that Enrique put into making my wedding special. To me, he was more than a vendor and I hope to have other occasions in the future that require an expert hair and makeup artist. If and when that day comes, I won't consider anyone except Enrique for the job.

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Tiffany M

Enrique has been my hair & makeup stylist for at least the last 5 years, so it was an obvious choice for me in determining who would make me beautiful on my wedding day! As always, he did not disappoint. My hair & makeup were flawless & lasted through the night. My bridesmaids &... Read More moms look stunning - they all loved their look too. Enrique is professional & really knows what he's doing. You won't be disappointed either!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Mariann W

Enrique was an absolute pleasure to work with on my Big Day! With all the chaotic last minute details the morning of the wedding - I truly felt the most confident and relaxed sitting in his chair while he worked his magic. My hair came out exactly what I had envisioned it to be,... Read More my makeup was flawless and our wedding pictures were perfection! My hair and makeup withstood the heat of Cancun, Mexico in June - his work is every bit of extraordinary!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jasmin R

Enrique was amazing during my wedding! Was on time and professional throughout all the chaos! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to look AMAZING for their special day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Ann Marie S

As the Matron of Honor, Enrique & his crew not only kept getting our large wedding party ready smooth and flowing in a timely manner. Enrique’s professionalism had all of us, including the bride, calm and confidently ready to walk down the aisle. More importantly, Enrique had us... Read More all looking like we popped off of the pages of a bridal magazine. The bride was simply stunning!!! I would recommend Enrique to any bride/bridal party that values a truly professional, supermodel experience. Enrique is a very valuable wedding day resource. Thanks a million, Enrique! xo

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Sabrina B

Enrique was overall wonderful. He was attentive to details and made me feel like a celebrity with his expertise and professionalism. He works quickly and expertly and it's truly magical when you first see yourself after he's done. So many guests as well as my husband said how... Read More flawless my makeup and hair looked all throughout the event (which was during July in Napa and a combo outdoor/indoor). The people that know me would describe me as highly organized and buttoned up and it was such a pleasure to work with someone who is also on top of it from the initial inquiry to the hair/makeup trial to the final days leading up to the wedding to the wedding day itself. I've gotten my makeup done before by other pros and he's truly the best I've ever worked with. Additionally, I told him about my nightmare of an experience with getting my makeup done for my engagement shoot and how the makeup got so deeply in my contacts and eyes to the point where I couldn't see. He told me that he's never had that happen to a client before and that he would take extra care when using loose powders. No issues at all and my contacts and eyes were makeup free! I cannot tell you how much of a RELIEF that was as I have sensitive eyes. Furthermore, he's kind and easy to talk to. You are in such good hands with Enrique! I will hands down hire him again if I need my make-up done. Enrique - thank you again for your beautiful work!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Dipa P

Enrique made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. He is truly a talented makeup artist and you can tell he is a perfectionist (in a really good way). He asked me how I pictured looking on my wedding day, looked at pictures I had sent him so he could get an idea of what I... Read More was looking for, and made what I imagined in my head come to life. He was flexible with me as I had several different looks for different events, and each look was different then the previous. He was very responsive and really a very nice person. He made the whole process fun and comfortable.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 May M

Enrique is a true professional and so easy to work with. He is genuine in wanting to make you look and feel your absolute best. He listens to your vision and works with you to make it a reality. He had exceeded my expectations and would definitely recommend his services :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Vanessa H

I've now used Enrique's services twice. Once as a bridesmaid and once as a bride. Both times he has been great. Very professional, polite and timely. Both times I had no vision of what I wanted and just let him take the lead and he did not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Svetlana U

Enrique is very professional and QUICK (for bridesmaids: 30 min for hair and 30 min for make-up). I did not have time to do a Bridal Consultation, but still not a problem, we were done within 2 hours both hair and make-up, for my hair, that is QUICK. Enrique came to my house... Read More on time, set everything up and started working on my first bridesmaid. 3 words: Amazing, Efficient, Professional. Loved it! FYI: this was my 3rd time using him. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Amy s

Enrique is a lovely and talented person--my sisters and I were thrilled with the results of his hair and makeup styling. None of us is used to wearing a lot of makeup, but Enrique's work looked absolutely beautiful and natural in photographs. He is extremely thorough, and takes... Read More his time, but he will give you exactly the look that you want. The whole time he was working on my sisters and me, my mother was looking on jealously...she finally asked him if he would do her makeup too, and he graciously agreed. My mom is still talking about the makeup job Enrique did for her. She called it a "miracle" and looked years younger! We couldn't have been happier with Enrique.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Yana M

I can't say enough good things about Enrique! He made me look and feel absolutely gorgeous. He's very easy to work with, he listens and does incredible work. My make up and hair lasted all day/night (reception ended at 3am) it looked so good in all the pictures. Hire him for... Read More your wedding today, Enrique is worth every penny !!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Irene G

Brides by Enrique is the best! Enrique was so easy and pleasant to work with and he made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to look their best on their wedding day!

Enrique

There are three magical ingredients for a bride on her wedding day: 1. The dress! 2. A truly talented photographer! 3. Enrique! Enrique has a true passion in this business and it shines in both his quality of work and his skill. From the most beautiful eye detail, perfect lashes, a laser-focused foundation with custom contouring highlighting your very best features, to any-and-all hair styles (including curls, thick hair, thin hair, extensions, and wigs). Makeup + hair is a wedding day investment - we encourage you to join the Enrique family, you will cherish it forever!