ENRIQUE Premium Makeup + Hair Artistry

Chicago, Scottsdale & Phoenix Areas, Bay Area, and Abroad

ENRIQUE Premium Makeup + Hair Artistry

Enrique and team is a multiple award winning professional team of makeup and hair artists. Past clientele includes an impressive multitude of small-to-large weddings (local and destination), television personalities, celebrities, musicians, and so many fabulous ladies that have come to realize that there is only one contacted needed for makeup + hair, Enrique!

Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Chicago, IL Chicago, Scottsdale & Phoenix Areas, Bay Area, and Abroad (773) 759-5291

Reviewed on 9/30/2016 Christine D

Enrique is the best! One of the easiest decisions we had to make. Our photographer highly recommended him, and when I saw his portfolio I could see why. A friend had also used him for her wedding day hair and makeup, and had nothing but incredible things to say. When I first... Read More met Enrique, I was immediately at ease as we began chatting while he set up his styling tools and equipment. He explained the process (as I had never had airbrush makeup done before) and had asked in advance for photos to use as inspiration, so I was able to relax and sit back while we chatted, laughed, and he asked occasional questions about my specific preferences on hair and makeup, to ensure that I would be happy with the final product. (He makes sure you like the end look and won't stop until it's perfect.) I took my friend's advice and had Enrique apply my makeup and airbrush for our engagement photos. I felt very natural and not like I was wearing a ton of makeup, and he miraculously made my skin tone even and complexion glow. I was very excited to use his services on our wedding day, for myself, bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, grandma AND aunt! (Even though our schedule was already booked, Enrique offered to arrive even earlier to accommodate everyone.) Enrique is not only polite and professional, but everyone loved having him in the bridal suite because he was so friendly and helpful. If the girls would ask him for something minor to be changed, he would gladly oblige. He prioritizes client satisfaction, and his services will not disappoint. He even throws in a "day-of" makeup kit to the bride for touch-ups, which I didn't even have to use because my makeup lasted all day and through the night. All of the women loved getting their hair and make-up done, and were just as amazed when everyone's makeup remained intact until the end of the night. His team was equally friendly and skilled. Enrique makes you feel like the best version of yourself, and I wish I had more events to have an excuse to call him to get my make-up done. Thank you, Enrique!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Emilee S

Enrique is absolutely amazing! I am in a unique situation being from Ohio and doing a destination wedding in Napa next summer, July 2017. My fiancee and I decided to fly our parents out to Napa with us this summer to do the food and wine tasting at our venue and make sure they... Read More approved of our chosen venue (deposit was already put down before anyone saw the venue-whoops haha!). In addition to cramming everything in our weekend with our parents to show them everything we were interested in for our wedding next summer, we decided to also schedule our engagement shoot in Yountville. Solely going on reviews alone, I went ahead and set up a blind makeup trial run with Enrique for the engagement shoot and potential day of wedding makeup while we were in town visiting. Not only was he super quick and helpful in responding to any questions I had regarding the engagement shoot/future wedding via email, more importantly he was super fun to be around! Enrique was willing to come to the hotel where we were staying in St. Helena and do my makeup for the engagement session right in my room. This was super convenient as our parents and my fiancee were out doing other related wedding planning activities. I felt super comfortable with Enrique. My fiancee stayed for a short while before deciding to go ahead and join our parents in wedding planning activities as he also had no concerns of leaving me by myself with Enrique. Enrique has a great personality and I know will make all of my bridesmaids the day of the wedding feel at ease. He is extremely talented and I would recommend him to anyone! Not only did I instantly book him for my wedding after he did my makeup for the engagement session, I also went ahead and booked him the morning of my rehearsal dinner as well. The makeup lasts all day and allows you to look completely flawless which you obviously want on your wedding day! Enrique is truly the best of the best!!

A Talented Artist & Professional

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Nadia J

If If you're looking for a FLAWLESS, UNIQUE wedding look, Enrique is your guy! He is very prompt via text or email and answers all your questions as candidly as he can. As an accountant, I tend to be detailed and ask more than I probably need. He was SO patient with me. :)... Read More Got married 5 days ago on 10/17 and booked Enrique almost 6 months before. Before signing a contract for the wedding, he came to do my engagement picture make-up. It was my "test" to make sure I liked his work....I didn't just like it, I LOVED it. Signed the contract for our wedding that very same day! For the official wedding trial, I shared lots of pictures of hair and makeup ideas. Enrique very politely steered me in the right direction by assuring me that some colors I wanted would be regretted in years to come...of course, I trusted him. He has an artistic eye and it is evident he KNOWS what he is talking about. :) On our wedding day, Enrique arrived bright and early with another hair artist - 6:15am to do makeup/ hair for 5 bridesmaids, an auntie, 2 flower girls and of course the bride :). Enrique is the definition of a professional. He very politely kept us on schedule for our 1pm ceremony. His attention to detail is unbelievable. My bridal makeup was perfect and completely flawless....even 12 hours later after emotional tears and tearing up the dance floor! :) If you want to look your best and work with a talented professional artist, miracle worker, and all around wonderful person - go with Brides By Enrique. looking for a FLAWLESS wedding look, Enrique is your guy! He is very prompt via text or email and answers all your questions as candidly as he can. As an accountant, I tend to be detailed and ask more than I probably need. He was SO patient with me. :) Got married 5 days ago on 10/17 and booked Enrique almost 6 months before. Before signing a contract for the wedding, he came to do my engagement picture make-up. It was my "test" to make sure I liked his work....I didn't just like it, I LOVED it. Signed the contract for our wedding that very same day! For the official wedding trial, I shared lots of pictures of hair and makeup ideas. Enrique very politely steered me in the right direction by assuring me that some colors I wanted would be regretted in years to come...of course, I trusted him. He has an artistic eye and it is evident he KNOWS what he is talking about. :) On our wedding day, Enrique arrived bright and early with another hair artist - 6:15am to do makeup/ hair for 5 bridesmaids, an auntie, 2 flower girls and of course the bride :). Enrique is the definition of a professional. He very politely kept us on schedule for our 1pm ceremony. His attention to detail is unbelievable. My bridal makeup was perfect and completely flawless....even 12 hours later after emotional tears and tearing up the dance floor! :) If you want to look your best and work with a true professional artist, miracle worker, and all around wonderful person - go with Brides By Enrique.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 May M

Enrique is a true professional and so easy to work with. He is genuine in wanting to make you look and feel your absolute best. He listens to your vision and works with you to make it a reality. He had exceeded my expectations and would definitely recommend his services :)

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Vanessa H

I've now used Enrique's services twice. Once as a bridesmaid and once as a bride. Both times he has been great. Very professional, polite and timely. Both times I had no vision of what I wanted and just let him take the lead and he did not disappoint.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Svetlana U

Enrique is very professional and QUICK (for bridesmaids: 30 min for hair and 30 min for make-up). I did not have time to do a Bridal Consultation, but still not a problem, we were done within 2 hours both hair and make-up, for my hair, that is QUICK. Enrique came to my house... Read More on time, set everything up and started working on my first bridesmaid. 3 words: Amazing, Efficient, Professional. Loved it! FYI: this was my 3rd time using him. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Amy s

Enrique is a lovely and talented person--my sisters and I were thrilled with the results of his hair and makeup styling. None of us is used to wearing a lot of makeup, but Enrique's work looked absolutely beautiful and natural in photographs. He is extremely thorough, and takes... Read More his time, but he will give you exactly the look that you want. The whole time he was working on my sisters and me, my mother was looking on jealously...she finally asked him if he would do her makeup too, and he graciously agreed. My mom is still talking about the makeup job Enrique did for her. She called it a "miracle" and looked years younger! We couldn't have been happier with Enrique.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Yana M

I can't say enough good things about Enrique! He made me look and feel absolutely gorgeous. He's very easy to work with, he listens and does incredible work. My make up and hair lasted all day/night (reception ended at 3am) it looked so good in all the pictures. Hire him for... Read More your wedding today, Enrique is worth every penny !!!!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Irene G

Brides by Enrique is the best! Enrique was so easy and pleasant to work with and he made me look so beautiful on my wedding day. I highly recommend him to anyone that wants to look their best on their wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Julia E

I have been using him for years!! He's amazing at his work and pays very much attention to details!! I highly recommend him

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Khrislene M

Enrique was amazing! He truly went above and beyond throughout my engagement until my wedding day. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for that perfect flawless photos that you always dreamed of. He is easy to work with, fast response, everything you would look for as... Read More a bride. I had many complements and still look at my wedding photos in awe. He transformed me to exactly what I wanted to look like. He has the best value and has an amazing team if you have a large bridal party. I had 15 people the day of my wedding for hair and makeup and every thing went so smooth, I didn't have to worry about hair and makeup and focus on other things. Enrique and his team are the stylist any bride should have for their wedding. I loved that he offers second looks with his package. Personally, I loved having a different look at the ceremony and a different one for the reception! You only get to wear your dress once, so you better make the most of it! There were no flaws at all and my makeup stayed the whole day. If you want the perfect hair and makeup, honestly you won't find it anywhere else. I found my hair and makeup stylist for life!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016

Enrique was absolutely wonderful. He had previously done my makeup for a friend's wedding 3 years ago and the moment I had my wedding date confirmed I booked him because there was no one else I wanted to touch my face on my wedding day. He had done such a great job the first... Read More time and did not disappoint for my own big day! He did my hair and makeup and it was exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous as well!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 erika c

Having Enrique do my hair and makeup made my day even more special. I loved my hair and makeup. I don't really wear alot of makeup and I can tell you he made me feel like a princess that day.

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Nicole S

Enrique is a artistic magician! He transformed my look based on his knowledge of eye color and a couple of my saved Pinterest photos. I ended up with a classic look that accentuated my features! I highly recommend Enrique's services.

Reviewed on 9/08/2016 Natalie D

Enrique was truly a pleasure to work with for my bridal consultation. He made me look spectacular for my engagement photos. The makeup and hair came out AMAZING in the photos, he knows what he is doing! Plus, Enrique already knew my style after meeting me for 10 minutes! He was... Read More very prepared with amazing products and I loved the overall experience of having him travel to your location instead of you having to travel to the salon. I really look forward to having Enrique make me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful on the day of my wedding. I know I made the right choice!

Enrique is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Taylor E

Working with Enrique for my wedding was one of the best decisions in the planning process. Upon initial contact Enrique was so prompt in answering my questions and walking me through the booking process. On the day of my trial he came to my home and did an incredible job... Read More creating a hair and makeup style that complimented my dress and gave me the glamorous looki was dreaming of! I was so pleased that my hair and makeup looked flawless for 15+ hours! On my wedding day he was so prompt and worked so hard to style myself and my bridesmaids. We were all in love with his work! He did an amazing job and all my guests could talk about was how glamorous my hair and makeup looked. He made me feel my most beautiful on my special day! He has a true talent and is so professional. I hope to have the opportunity to work with him again!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Jennifer H

Enrique did my hair and makeup for my wedding and I absolutely loved both! Not only is he a professional but he is friendly and caring. You know he genuinely cares about the bride and will give you recommendations to make sure you will love everything from start to finish. He... Read More did the makeup for 5 bridesmaids, my mom, my mother-in-law and myself all within the time frame we discussed. Everyone loved their makeup and adored him too. I will definitely work with him again.

Feel Like A Princess

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 KATJA L

So glad I found Enrique through theknot.com! He was wonderful to work with: professional, always on time, very responsive and curteous. Most importantly, however, Enrique was very creative with make up and hair. He did one look for the cocktail reception the day before my... Read More wedding, as well as my & my mother's hair and make up for the day of the wedding. With his help, I truly felt like a princess on my special day. Highly recommend Enrique!

Professional. Skilled. Worth it.

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Rosa Miriam G

I got married in June and Enrique was one of the many best decisions I made for my wedding planning. He is AWESOME. Once I got the makeup trial done I was SOLD! I knew he had what it take to make me feel more beautiful on my special day. I was satisfied with the Hair and Makeup.... Read More Everyone loved how I looked that day. You cannot go wrong with him. Thank you Enrique :)

Hair and makeup

Reviewed on 8/31/2015 Kimbra H

Enrique did a wonderful job making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. I loved my look. I would recommend him to all wedding brides! He even was able to adapt when I switched the amount of people getting their hair and make up done! I would love for him to do my my hair and... Read More make up again for someone else's wedding

Look NO Further

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Meghan S

I was referred to Enrique by my photographer. I knew if she loved him he must be good. Enrique certainly did not disappoint. He was on time (a must on wedding day) and very professional. Enrique is a true artist. My bridal party had a variety of different skin tones and ages and... Read More everyone looked gorgeous, especially me (the bride)! Look no further, you have found your makeup and hair artist for your big day!

The best makeup artist in Chicago!

Reviewed on 8/28/2015

I am soooo happy my photography recommended Enrique to me. He was fabulous and flawless from day one! I had other makeup trials and everything was super cakey, and didn't even look that great in photos until the day I met Enrique. He puts on enough makeup for you to look AMAZING... Read More in photos, but also so you don't look crazy in person. He uses an awesome airbrush technique and with his experience, he just knows how to do everything exactly right. He did my hair and makeup for my bridal shower, bachelorette party, pre-wedding ceremony, actual wedding ceremony (actually 2 since I had an Indian wedding) and reception! He is always on time, professional, and was one of the best people to have by your side on your wedding day. He makes everything fun and comfortable, I seriously can't imagine anyone better. My makeup in photos came out so great that our wedding got featured in a magazine. I really can't say enough good things about Enrique!!

2015-08-28T16:29:17 Response from the vendor

Amy, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and work with you throughout your wedding. Thank you for the very kind words! Congratulations again!

Reviewed on 7/24/2015 Seema G

Absolutely amazing experience! I have known Enrique for about 4 years for color/haircuts, and recently used him for all my wedding events. I had a traditional Indian wedding with over 5 events that went on over the span of 4 days, and Enrique did my hair and makeup for every... Read More event. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup that week, and I felt I looked like a movie star-- all due to his amazing work! I only provided him with a few pictures of inspiration and he was able to create a unique hair and makeup look for every event that wowed all my guests and even my husband! I still looked like 'me'-- except with flawless skin and perfect hair! I can't say enough positive things about him and the caliber of his work. He is so easy to work with, always super professional and most importantly a very calming person to be around! I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Thank you, Enrique, I felt beautiful at my wedding!

Amazing makeup!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Asya D

Enrique was my best friend's makeup artist at her wedding a couple years before my own. He did my makeup then, and I knew I wanted him to do my makeup for my own wedding after. I could not be happier with my final look! I did a trial with him, and after looking at pictures of... Read More that night, I decided to change the look. The new look on my wedding day was perfect--it was exactly what I wanted! Friends and family told me later that my makeup looked amazing, and I just told them it was all Enrique. Enrique's pricing is very fair (I did my research), he's easy to work with, he brings all his own equipment (from a folding chair to hair/makeup), and most importantly, he does a fantastic job!

Awesome and Professional

Reviewed on 4/30/2015

I will admit I was a little worried about hiring Enrique without meeting with him first, but in the end I was not disappointed. All contact with Enrique was via email so that made scheduling appointments and reading over and finalizing the contract smooth and easy. Enrique was... Read More always quick to respond to emails and questions. Enrique was easy to work with and really listened to what look I wanted for my wedding day. Wedding day went very smooth and after some helpful, valuable and professional suggestions from Enrique I was impressed and extremely happy with my final look. Enrique also did my 11 year old daughter's makeup, which turned out perfect. It was just the right amount of makeup for a kid. The icing on the cake for me was when the mother of the groom asked at the last minute if Enrique could do her hair and makeup also even though she was not scheduled in the contract. Enrique made time for her at the end with out a problem or complaint! Customer service at its best!

Enrique

There are three magical ingredients for a bride on her wedding day: 1. The dress! 2. A truly talented photographer! 3. Enrique! Enrique has a true passion in this business and it shines in both his quality of work and his skill. From the most beautiful eye detail, perfect lashes, a laser-focused foundation with custom contouring highlighting your very best features, to any-and-all hair styles (including curls, thick hair, thin hair, extensions, and wigs). Makeup + hair is a wedding day investment - we encourage you to join the Enrique family, you will cherish it forever!