Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

24 Miki Lane, Marlboro, NY (845) 590-2660

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Jenieve L

Andrew and his team are fabulous to work with throughout your entire wedding experience. They are professional but more importantly they care about their bride and groom! They made our wedding feel like it was a party for their own family rather than just a client that hired... Read More them. They worked well with the crowd and always had a a smile on their face. They took the extra time to make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it and we could not have been any more pleased. We look forward to using Andrew and his team for all of our future DJ'ing needs. Thank you Enriquez Entertainment for everything!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katherine S

WONDERFUL!!! Dave and Bryan DJ'ed at our wedding and we had an absolute blast. They understood our vibe and were awesome at communicating with us during and before our wedding to ensure all of our speeches, introductions and dances were perfect. Their song choices were spot on... Read More and everyone had an amazing time dancing, laughing and chatting. Andrew was also very helpful in communication leading up to the ceremony which helped us feel totally at ease on our wedding day. These guys are the best! Thank you for making our wedding such a blast for everyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Michael K

These guys are the Best. Had Steve and Dave take care of our wedding - dancing never stopped. Would recommend to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Megan E

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! We had a variety of music that we love and he incorporated all of it in a smooth flawless fashion. He really read the people on the dance floor and played the music to keep the people moving and having a great time.Mike accommodated... Read More all my requests and he was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend Enriquez Entertainment for your next event! Thank you Mike for all your hard work you were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 angela t

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Enriquez Entertainment was the absolute best! We wanted a party all night vibe at our wedding and that’s exactly what we got. From the very beginning Andrew was great about communicating back and forth about our big day. He answered all questions... Read More and assured us that we would have one heck of a party! Andrew and Steve kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night with amazing music and fun games. Andrew knew exactly what songs to play, how to get the crowd moving and how to keep them moving all night long. From the up-lighting, to the photo-booth, and the Gobo design, they did not skip a beat. Everything was amazing and the night flowed exactly how we wanted. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so much fun! You guys went above and beyond and were absolutely amazing! Thank you- We truly had the time of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rebecca M

Wow! I must say, Dave is in the right line of business. If anyone is considering booking Enriquez Entertainment, do yourself a favor! They made my wedding such an amazing event, and they did everything I asked. They made it so easy and everyone had a great time in the dance... Read More floor. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kristen W

Mike O. from Enriquez Entertainment was the best! So easy to work and coordinate with and all of our guests commented on how great the music was. Guests were always on the dance floor and we didn't want the night to end!! Enriquez Entertainment is professional and really listens... Read More to what type of music the bride and groom want to hear and the music played will show that!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Naomi H

Andrew with Enriquez Entertainment was a fantastic DJ! We had many song requests for our wedding (ceremony processionals, recessional, reception entrance songs, first dance, parent/grandparent dances), as well as specific instructions for announcements and introductions. Andrew... Read More listened to and executed every detailed request we had. He has such a natural, fun charisma and got even the shyest guests onto the dance floor. Our guests had so much fun! Thanks for such a great time Andrew. Best, Paul & Naomi

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Erica O

Steve and the guys from Enriquez Entertainment kept the party going! The energy and professionalism that they brought to our reception was outstanding! Steve's personality and charisma drew all our guests onto the dance floor. We had such a great time and couldn't have been... Read More happier with the decision we made with Enriquez Entertainment. We received countless compliments on our music selections and the dj's interactions with our guests. If you are looking for high energy, fun and a night full of dancing on your wedding day, book Enriquez Entertainment ! They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jennifer R

This is my second time using Enriquez Entertainment. This will be the only DJ I will use ever... Andrew and his entire staff are absolutely amazing... Their communication is amazing and will work with you to make sure you have the best day ever... Thank you to Mike O.. Amazing... Read More playlist for us and our guests kept dancing... Photo booth is mandotory and made our night that much better .. Thank you

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Heather S

We met Steve from Enriquez Entertainment at a bridal expo and knew right away that we wanted him to be a part of our wedding. He just has that kind of personality that you want to be around. During the time leading up to our wedding Steve and Andrew (the owner) were always quick... Read More to respond to emails and worked with us to come up with a package that was perfect for us. We ended up booking the DJ services as well as a lighting package and a photobooth package. They had us fill out a very detailed, but very easy to follow, form with all the specific information they needed to know in order to make sure all the music/announcements went perfectly throughout both the ceremony and reception. A few weeks before the wedding Steve even called us to walk through a detailed timeline and to make sure he completely understood everything we had written on our form. On the day of the wedding, Steve (MC), Dave (DJ), and our photo booth attendant arrived even earlier than we expected. The ceremony, introductions, and speeches went perfectly. I even found out later that the Enriquez crew had been working with my sister to help make sure her maid of honor speech (which included a customized rap to the Fresh Prince theme song) went smoothly before the wedding, which was awesome. Dave did an unbelievable job mixing my love for country music with dance music and him and Steve kept the dance floor packed all night long. We are still getting compliments from our guests about Steve and Dave weeks after the wedding. My husband and I feel that they're prices are more than fair for the quality of service you get and we highly recommend booking them!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda D

As soon as I was engaged I knew exactly who I would be choosing as my DJ . Andrew was amazing through the entire process with me . Being very patient and always checking in. The day of the wedding I met Mike and we instantly became best friends !!! He was very sweet and... Read More kind also making sure I was okay durning the reception. The wedding reception was amazing no one left the dance floor!!! At the end of the night I made sure that Mike had plenty of koozies , cake and a huge hug goodbye !!! I highly recommend Enriquez Entertainment for any special occasion Thank you Mike and Andrew till the next event :) Amanda & Joe Dombrowski

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Traci D

After booking Enriquez Entertainment, Steve and Dave were assigned to provide services for my wedding. It took a bit of time to get in contact with Steve, our MC, but after explaining his preference to discuss the details as close to the wedding as possible (the week before),... Read More after any changes would likely be made, he was more than exceptional at communication with me. Steve and I spoke over the phone for over an hour, discussing all of the fine details my Type A personality created. He was reassuring, flexible, and kind when it came to our variety of music choices! When my 9 year old, very shy niece decided mid-reception she wanted to sing a song she had prepared for me, Steve quickly adjusted his schedule, moving the cake-cutting ceremony back, and searching his music library for the background track she requested. When my husband and I decided we wanted our rustic winery wedding to be more on the classy side, Steve was willing to remove any colored uplighting, and instead provided music for our cocktail hour at not additional cost. He did still use colored moving lights against our wishes, but it did not interrupt our wedding enough to ask him to discontinue their use. I would have preferred these colored dots not on the faces of our guests in our photos. Additionally, Steve and I discussed in depth my desire for no participation from the MC during our reception. We were strongly opposed to the nightclub feel and tacky DJ outcries. Steve seemed to think these could be minimal but were necessary to keep the guests dancing. To a degree, I believe he was correct, because my guests danced the entire night! However, he came onto the floor with his mic, asking the guests to circle around us numerous times, and calling out to cheer for the bride and groom. It did not seem to bother the guests, but my husband and I would have preferred he stuck to our wishes and left these things out. Overall, I highly recommend Enriquez Entertainment and would rehire!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Joelle M

My wife booked Enriquez Entertainment due to their high reviews. We had the pleasure of having Andrew as our DJ. He was phenomenal. He was very patient, understanding and open about the types of music to play for the wedding guest. The hostess at the grandview said the party was... Read More one of the best because almost everyone was on the dance floor from beginning to end. This is all courtesy of Andrew. He made the party so much fun and memorable for everyone. Thank you and keep up the outstanding work. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Alyssa G

We loved working with Enriquez and found them to be excellent and easy to deal with. They stayed in touch without smothering and reminded us of important deadlines along the way. Music was such an important component for us and they couldn't have been more helpful in guiding... Read More us through every detail of our big day. It was great to have someone so organized and on top of things and Steve was amazing in his ability to help us be open to things we hadn't thought of without being pushy or aggressive. He helped us find a great balance so we could have what we wanted while keeping our guests happy at the same time. The dance floor was NEVER empty!! People are still talking about how great our DJ was! I highly recommend Enriquez for any event!! Thanks guys!!

Reviewed on 7/03/2016

Enriquez Entertainment was the exact DJ we were looking for! All communication was very prompt. Andrew and Mike are extremely accommodating and polite. What we personally asked for was done without hesitation. It was our second marriage and most of our guests were an older... Read More crowd. Mike played the music we asked for and then some. He knew what our guests wanted to hear. Requests were also taken from others and were mixed perfectly. Your special day needs the perfect music and atmosphere, you will find that with Enrique Entertainment!

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 Becky S

We used Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding on 6/10/16. They were fantastic. Our Dj was Mike he played all the music we wanted. He got our guests on the dance floor and they stayed up and dancing all night. It was a magical evening that we will never forget. Our guests have... Read More been telling us how much they loved the music as well. ~Becky

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 Janelle G

We booked Enriquez Entertainment for our 6/11/16 wedding and couldn't be happier. Brian and Dave did an amazing job! From the beginning Brian took the time to walk us through step-by-step explaining everything along the way. Dave blended the songs we wanted and was able to... Read More acquire all the music and mix it together perfectly! From the ceremony into the cocktail hour right through the reception Brian kept the crowd entertained. We received many complements on the music and dj! Thanks guys for being a part of our amazing night! We highly recommend using Enriquez Entertainment!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kayci K

WOW! I could not be happier with Enriquez Entertainment. When we contacted Andrew, he responded within the hour, even though he was on vacation! He set up a meeting with Steve, who ended up being our DJ. We immediately felt at ease with Steve! He answered all of our questions... Read More and was always there to help. When it came to our wedding day, the music was amazing! The dance floor was literally never empty. I received so many compliments about the amazing DJ! I would highly recommend for Enriquez Entertainment!

Reviewed on 3/29/2016

Enriquez entertainment went above and beyond and everyone had the best time ever. The music was perfect and I couldn't be more happy with your mc steve. He did an absolutely amazing job. They kept the party going while being extremely professional. I'm so happy I chose enriquez... Read More and they have my endorsement of the best entertainment company around.

Reviewed on 12/14/2015 Nick P

Enriquez Entertainment got the party started! Music is one of the most important elements of a wedding reception and Enriquez Entertainment exceeded our expectations! From the start, Andrew was more than helpful when we first got engaged all the way until the last song was... Read More played at the reception. Andrew knows how to play to the crowd while respecting the bride and groom's musical selection. He really does make the process easy and going over the musical selection with him was fun. I appreciated him reviewing the different versions of songs to make sure he would play the one we wanted. Andrew was extremely professional, on time and a pleasure to work with. This guy knows what he's doing. Steve was our MC and he brought lots of energy and excitement to the dance floor. He motivated the crowd to get up and have fun, all while have the right balance of interaction with the crowd. I have seen some non-existent MCs and some overbearing ones, Steve was PERFECT! We also purchased the uplighting and gobo which adds so much more to the reception venue and your pictures. It was nice to see our initials lit up on the floor. I seriously cannot thank these two gentlemen enough. Again, professional, energetic and talented. Enriquez Entertainment made our night absolutely fun and memorable.

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Mike was our DJ at our wedding. From booking to planning these guys have been nothing but amazing to work with. Andrew the owner was always very quick to respond to emails and any questions that we had. During planning stages Mike was awesome to work with and very flexible. He... Read More did an amazing job at our wedding. Our wedding guests was a mix and we wanted Mike to play some Polish music that we would provided him with. He did an outstanding job with mixing in the Polish music that we provide him with along with other music that we asked to be played. Overall these guys are true professionals in what they do. Keep doing what your doing guys!!! Thank you for a great wedding entertainment!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Nicole O

We had Steve as our DJ/MC. He was amazing!! I could not have been happier with him. We originally were suppose to have someone else and then Steve was scheduled to take his spot. I was so worried! But he was great! He knew exactly what we were looking for at the wedding, to... Read More have a party. Steve listened to exactly what we wanted to here at the wedding! The best part was him texting me in the morning of the wedding reassuring that everything was going to go great and enjoy the day. That little text meant the world. It truly seemed that we were the most important part of their day. They played music that ranged from Pink Floyd to 90s Hip/Hop. I can't say it enough he was amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Enriquez Entertainment was very accommodating. Andrew and his team were willing to work with my husband and I to create exactly what we wanted to our wedding. The photo booth was a hit throughout the night. They also provided uplighting for our reception space, which looked... Read More beautiful. Our MC was Steve- he is great! He had a lot of energy and kept his participation in the party at just the right level. Our guests were on the dance floor right up until the very end. Thank you for such a wonderful night!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Michelle P

My daughter's wedding was on October 17, 2015. Andrew and Steve were amazing! They had the party going nonstop the entire night! Andrew was a complete pleasure to work with. He is also very, very organized! This is a top notch, first class Dj that you do not want to miss out on!... Read More Thank you so much for contributing to our perfect wedding!