Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

24 Miki Lane, Marlboro, NY (845) 590-2660

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Mike S

We hired Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding on November 11, 2o17. The evening was absolutely perfect in every way! The song choice during the cocktail hour, dinner and party could not have been better. The atmosphere and vibe of the reception room with the gobo light and... Read More uplighting changing colors throughout the evening was breathtaking. Then, there's Andrew, the MC, who knows his craft and presents it well. He brought constant energy to continuously motivate the crowd. He was an absolute professional during the planning phase and during the event itself. Have a question in the weeks leading up to your event? He gets back to you quickly. There is no need to look any further for a top quality professional entertainment company with state of the art equipment. The choice is clear!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mara C

Enriquez Entertainment was recommended by friend and we could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding. Dave and Andrew were wonderful! We were pretty slow at figuring out all our music selections but Dave was super accommodating and patient with us. They kept the party... Read More going and the dance floor full all night, these guys were great! All our guest actually thought they were close friends of ours because of how friendly they are. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Laura T

Best DJs ever!!! Steve & Dave gave us the most memorable party experience on our wedding night!! They worked in all the songs we requested in the smartest & coolest of ways and made it impossible for anyone to resist the dance floor. As the night went on, I realized how crucial... Read More it was to have professionals handle the most important night of our lives. Our emcee Steve did a phenomenal job taking care of the crowd, making sure everything went according to schedule, and managing all the little details. Thank you so much for your hard work and for all of the wonderful memories we will have!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 michele m

I loved working these guys! They were so attentive to me in and kept in contact through my wedding planing and were always available to answer my questions. Mike is an amazing DJ and was a great addition to my wedding! I was really happy with their services.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jaclyn M

My husband and I could not have been happier with Enriquez Entertainment. Andrew was extremely helpful through the booking process, Dave FaceTimed with me to make sure he knew exactly what I was looking for and provided amazing DJ services at the reception, and Matt was a... Read More phenomenal MC for the wedding. The music was so amazing that we couldn't get our guests off the dance floor to cut the cake! Every guest we talked to after said they had the best time and one guest wants to recommend Enriquez Entertainment to her friend who is getting married and still looking for a DJ. They say the music makes the party, and this was definitely true at our wedding. Thanks again, Andrew, Dave & Matt!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kait P

Enriquez Entertainment was awesome on our wedding day! They were helpful in the process of getting all our information and preferences before the wedding day and the music and MCing was perfect on the day of! Could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Christine W

Enriquez Entertainment did a perfect job with our wedding ceremony and reception music. They were very accommodating to our needs and created the best atmosphere for our wedding celebration

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alicia R

Andrew and Dave were absolutely amazing! We are so happy with the atmosphere they created at our wedding. Our guests were up and dancing from start to finish. They were great to work with and made sure everything was going just as we planned. Dave did a great job of mixing in... Read More requests and playing according to the crowd. Andrew was great about hyping up the room and helped to make our night one we will never forget. Our wedding was almost three weeks ago now and our guests still are talking about how great the music was the whole night!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Christopher D

Andrew and his team at Enriquez Entertainment were fantastic from beginning to end! Our DJ was Mike and he couldn't have been any better. He got our guests on the dance floor the whole night and people were buzzing about our wedding for days! My wife and I recommend them as a... Read More must have for your wedding, they are first class all the way!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelly F

Steve was amazing! He kept the celebration going all night. He knew exactly what songs to play to get people on the dance floor and keep them there! They made my husband and I feel like royalty. The did a great job with the uplighting to match the dresses of my bridesmaids... Read More and everyone loved to photobooth. They are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Rebecca S

Our photographer, majestic studios, referred us to Enriquez after we told them what we were looking for. They definitely did not disappoint. Our wedding was an amazing dance party thanks to Steve and Dave. There is nothing I could say I'd want to change about their performance.... Read More I definitely recommend going with enriquez! They will work around what you want, and feel out the crowd. 😊😊

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Jenieve D

Andrew and his team are fabulous to work with throughout your entire wedding experience. They are professional but more importantly they care about their bride and groom! They made our wedding feel like it was a party for their own family rather than just a client that hired... Read More them. They worked well with the crowd and always had a a smile on their face. They took the extra time to make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it and we could not have been any more pleased. We look forward to using Andrew and his team for all of our future DJ'ing needs. Thank you Enriquez Entertainment for everything!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katherine S

WONDERFUL!!! Dave and Bryan DJ'ed at our wedding and we had an absolute blast. They understood our vibe and were awesome at communicating with us during and before our wedding to ensure all of our speeches, introductions and dances were perfect. Their song choices were spot on... Read More and everyone had an amazing time dancing, laughing and chatting. Andrew was also very helpful in communication leading up to the ceremony which helped us feel totally at ease on our wedding day. These guys are the best! Thank you for making our wedding such a blast for everyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Michael K

These guys are the Best. Had Steve and Dave take care of our wedding - dancing never stopped. Would recommend to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Megan E

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! We had a variety of music that we love and he incorporated all of it in a smooth flawless fashion. He really read the people on the dance floor and played the music to keep the people moving and having a great time.Mike accommodated... Read More all my requests and he was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend Enriquez Entertainment for your next event! Thank you Mike for all your hard work you were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 angela t

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Enriquez Entertainment was the absolute best! We wanted a party all night vibe at our wedding and that’s exactly what we got. From the very beginning Andrew was great about communicating back and forth about our big day. He answered all questions... Read More and assured us that we would have one heck of a party! Andrew and Steve kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night with amazing music and fun games. Andrew knew exactly what songs to play, how to get the crowd moving and how to keep them moving all night long. From the up-lighting, to the photo-booth, and the Gobo design, they did not skip a beat. Everything was amazing and the night flowed exactly how we wanted. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so much fun! You guys went above and beyond and were absolutely amazing! Thank you- We truly had the time of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rebecca M

Wow! I must say, Dave is in the right line of business. If anyone is considering booking Enriquez Entertainment, do yourself a favor! They made my wedding such an amazing event, and they did everything I asked. They made it so easy and everyone had a great time in the dance... Read More floor. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kristen W

Mike O. from Enriquez Entertainment was the best! So easy to work and coordinate with and all of our guests commented on how great the music was. Guests were always on the dance floor and we didn't want the night to end!! Enriquez Entertainment is professional and really listens... Read More to what type of music the bride and groom want to hear and the music played will show that!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Naomi H

Andrew with Enriquez Entertainment was a fantastic DJ! We had many song requests for our wedding (ceremony processionals, recessional, reception entrance songs, first dance, parent/grandparent dances), as well as specific instructions for announcements and introductions. Andrew... Read More listened to and executed every detailed request we had. He has such a natural, fun charisma and got even the shyest guests onto the dance floor. Our guests had so much fun! Thanks for such a great time Andrew. Best, Paul & Naomi

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Erica O

Steve and the guys from Enriquez Entertainment kept the party going! The energy and professionalism that they brought to our reception was outstanding! Steve's personality and charisma drew all our guests onto the dance floor. We had such a great time and couldn't have been... Read More happier with the decision we made with Enriquez Entertainment. We received countless compliments on our music selections and the dj's interactions with our guests. If you are looking for high energy, fun and a night full of dancing on your wedding day, book Enriquez Entertainment ! They are truly the best!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jennifer R

This is my second time using Enriquez Entertainment. This will be the only DJ I will use ever... Andrew and his entire staff are absolutely amazing... Their communication is amazing and will work with you to make sure you have the best day ever... Thank you to Mike O.. Amazing... Read More playlist for us and our guests kept dancing... Photo booth is mandotory and made our night that much better .. Thank you

Reviewed on 8/07/2016 Heather S

We met Steve from Enriquez Entertainment at a bridal expo and knew right away that we wanted him to be a part of our wedding. He just has that kind of personality that you want to be around. During the time leading up to our wedding Steve and Andrew (the owner) were always quick... Read More to respond to emails and worked with us to come up with a package that was perfect for us. We ended up booking the DJ services as well as a lighting package and a photobooth package. They had us fill out a very detailed, but very easy to follow, form with all the specific information they needed to know in order to make sure all the music/announcements went perfectly throughout both the ceremony and reception. A few weeks before the wedding Steve even called us to walk through a detailed timeline and to make sure he completely understood everything we had written on our form. On the day of the wedding, Steve (MC), Dave (DJ), and our photo booth attendant arrived even earlier than we expected. The ceremony, introductions, and speeches went perfectly. I even found out later that the Enriquez crew had been working with my sister to help make sure her maid of honor speech (which included a customized rap to the Fresh Prince theme song) went smoothly before the wedding, which was awesome. Dave did an unbelievable job mixing my love for country music with dance music and him and Steve kept the dance floor packed all night long. We are still getting compliments from our guests about Steve and Dave weeks after the wedding. My husband and I feel that they're prices are more than fair for the quality of service you get and we highly recommend booking them!

Reviewed on 8/01/2016 Amanda D

As soon as I was engaged I knew exactly who I would be choosing as my DJ . Andrew was amazing through the entire process with me . Being very patient and always checking in. The day of the wedding I met Mike and we instantly became best friends !!! He was very sweet and... Read More kind also making sure I was okay durning the reception. The wedding reception was amazing no one left the dance floor!!! At the end of the night I made sure that Mike had plenty of koozies , cake and a huge hug goodbye !!! I highly recommend Enriquez Entertainment for any special occasion Thank you Mike and Andrew till the next event :) Amanda & Joe Dombrowski

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Traci D

After booking Enriquez Entertainment, Steve and Dave were assigned to provide services for my wedding. It took a bit of time to get in contact with Steve, our MC, but after explaining his preference to discuss the details as close to the wedding as possible (the week before),... Read More after any changes would likely be made, he was more than exceptional at communication with me. Steve and I spoke over the phone for over an hour, discussing all of the fine details my Type A personality created. He was reassuring, flexible, and kind when it came to our variety of music choices! When my 9 year old, very shy niece decided mid-reception she wanted to sing a song she had prepared for me, Steve quickly adjusted his schedule, moving the cake-cutting ceremony back, and searching his music library for the background track she requested. When my husband and I decided we wanted our rustic winery wedding to be more on the classy side, Steve was willing to remove any colored uplighting, and instead provided music for our cocktail hour at not additional cost. He did still use colored moving lights against our wishes, but it did not interrupt our wedding enough to ask him to discontinue their use. I would have preferred these colored dots not on the faces of our guests in our photos. Additionally, Steve and I discussed in depth my desire for no participation from the MC during our reception. We were strongly opposed to the nightclub feel and tacky DJ outcries. Steve seemed to think these could be minimal but were necessary to keep the guests dancing. To a degree, I believe he was correct, because my guests danced the entire night! However, he came onto the floor with his mic, asking the guests to circle around us numerous times, and calling out to cheer for the bride and groom. It did not seem to bother the guests, but my husband and I would have preferred he stuck to our wishes and left these things out. Overall, I highly recommend Enriquez Entertainment and would rehire!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Joelle M

My wife booked Enriquez Entertainment due to their high reviews. We had the pleasure of having Andrew as our DJ. He was phenomenal. He was very patient, understanding and open about the types of music to play for the wedding guest. The hostess at the grandview said the party was... Read More one of the best because almost everyone was on the dance floor from beginning to end. This is all courtesy of Andrew. He made the party so much fun and memorable for everyone. Thank you and keep up the outstanding work. Highly recommended.