Hudson Valley Wedding DJs!

Your Party Starts Here! At Enriquez Entertainment, we offer far more than just a great time. With experienced DJs, breathtaking uplighting, state-of-the-art photo booths, and an ever growing music library, we are simply the best choice to compliment your vision for the perfect celebration.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

24 Miki Lane, Marlboro, NY (845) 590-2660
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Carolyn C

Thank you Andrew and your entire team for an amazing job! You helped to make our wedding day absolutely perfect! You took care of every detail, including those crazy last minute changes!!! My parents extend their thanks too! They are grateful for all of your help on both of... Read More their daughters' weddings! One more to go!!!!

Reviewed on 1/28/2018 Nicole C

Our wedding was in June 2017. Our guests kept raving about how great the music was and how shocked they were that everyone was up and dancing all night long! You really can’t understate the importance of a good dj at your wedding. You want the dj to play the music you imagined... Read More playing on your wedding night, but you also want them to read the crowd and be able to control the energy during one of the most fun parties of your life. Enriquez knocked it out of the park. Awesome music. Non stop dancing. And a great collaborator on uplighting, colors, scheduling, etc. couldn’t recommend them more.

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Mike S

We hired Enriquez Entertainment for our wedding on November 11, 2o17. The evening was absolutely perfect in every way! The song choice during the cocktail hour, dinner and party could not have been better. The atmosphere and vibe of the reception room with the gobo light and... Read More uplighting changing colors throughout the evening was breathtaking. Then, there's Andrew, the MC, who knows his craft and presents it well. He brought constant energy to continuously motivate the crowd. He was an absolute professional during the planning phase and during the event itself. Have a question in the weeks leading up to your event? He gets back to you quickly. There is no need to look any further for a top quality professional entertainment company with state of the art equipment. The choice is clear!

Reviewed on 2/03/2018 Jennifer K

Thank you so much for getting the party started and keeping it going to celebrate our big day!! We had a great time and so did our guests. It was nice to see everyone up and dancing with us on such a special day! We appreciate how professional you were from start to finish and... Read More knowledgeable in helping plan for our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Susan E

We had an amazing time and the music was PERFECT! Davie V. was our DJ and we couldn't have asked for a better DJ! We started by talking to Davie on the phone, then sending in our paperwork and requests, and then a face-to-face meetup 2 weeks before the wedding - and he... Read More completely got everything we had in mind. He did such a good job of covering all the favorites across all the different genres. One of the aunts couldn't stop talking about how wonderful it was to hear Sinatra, my mom got to dance to The Twist, and I got to hear Nelly without even having to request him! Seriously, it was absolutely wonderful.

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Claudia F

Thank you Andrew for helping me plan an awesome party! He was accommodating, helped me make decisions, and extremely professional. Mike was our dj and he was awesome!! We trusted him to pick most of the music, and he did not stead us wrong! Our guests were dancing all night and... Read More we had such a blast. I could not have imagined our wedding without you guys!

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Mara C

Enriquez Entertainment was recommended by friend and we could not have asked for a better DJ at our wedding. Dave and Andrew were wonderful! We were pretty slow at figuring out all our music selections but Dave was super accommodating and patient with us. They kept the party... Read More going and the dance floor full all night, these guys were great! All our guest actually thought they were close friends of ours because of how friendly they are. Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2017 Laura T

Best DJs ever!!! Steve & Dave gave us the most memorable party experience on our wedding night!! They worked in all the songs we requested in the smartest & coolest of ways and made it impossible for anyone to resist the dance floor. As the night went on, I realized how crucial... Read More it was to have professionals handle the most important night of our lives. Our emcee Steve did a phenomenal job taking care of the crowd, making sure everything went according to schedule, and managing all the little details. Thank you so much for your hard work and for all of the wonderful memories we will have!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 michele m

I loved working these guys! They were so attentive to me in and kept in contact through my wedding planing and were always available to answer my questions. Mike is an amazing DJ and was a great addition to my wedding! I was really happy with their services.

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Jaclyn M

My husband and I could not have been happier with Enriquez Entertainment. Andrew was extremely helpful through the booking process, Dave FaceTimed with me to make sure he knew exactly what I was looking for and provided amazing DJ services at the reception, and Matt was a... Read More phenomenal MC for the wedding. The music was so amazing that we couldn't get our guests off the dance floor to cut the cake! Every guest we talked to after said they had the best time and one guest wants to recommend Enriquez Entertainment to her friend who is getting married and still looking for a DJ. They say the music makes the party, and this was definitely true at our wedding. Thanks again, Andrew, Dave & Matt!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Kait P

Enriquez Entertainment was awesome on our wedding day! They were helpful in the process of getting all our information and preferences before the wedding day and the music and MCing was perfect on the day of! Could not have asked for better!

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Christine W

Enriquez Entertainment did a perfect job with our wedding ceremony and reception music. They were very accommodating to our needs and created the best atmosphere for our wedding celebration

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Alicia R

Andrew and Dave were absolutely amazing! We are so happy with the atmosphere they created at our wedding. Our guests were up and dancing from start to finish. They were great to work with and made sure everything was going just as we planned. Dave did a great job of mixing in... Read More requests and playing according to the crowd. Andrew was great about hyping up the room and helped to make our night one we will never forget. Our wedding was almost three weeks ago now and our guests still are talking about how great the music was the whole night!

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Christopher D

Andrew and his team at Enriquez Entertainment were fantastic from beginning to end! Our DJ was Mike and he couldn't have been any better. He got our guests on the dance floor the whole night and people were buzzing about our wedding for days! My wife and I recommend them as a... Read More must have for your wedding, they are first class all the way!

Reviewed on 7/09/2017 Kelly F

Steve was amazing! He kept the celebration going all night. He knew exactly what songs to play to get people on the dance floor and keep them there! They made my husband and I feel like royalty. The did a great job with the uplighting to match the dresses of my bridesmaids... Read More and everyone loved to photobooth. They are amazing!

Reviewed on 7/03/2017 Rebecca S

Our photographer, majestic studios, referred us to Enriquez after we told them what we were looking for. They definitely did not disappoint. Our wedding was an amazing dance party thanks to Steve and Dave. There is nothing I could say I'd want to change about their performance.... Read More I definitely recommend going with enriquez! They will work around what you want, and feel out the crowd. 😊😊

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Jenieve D

Andrew and his team are fabulous to work with throughout your entire wedding experience. They are professional but more importantly they care about their bride and groom! They made our wedding feel like it was a party for their own family rather than just a client that hired... Read More them. They worked well with the crowd and always had a a smile on their face. They took the extra time to make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it and we could not have been any more pleased. We look forward to using Andrew and his team for all of our future DJ'ing needs. Thank you Enriquez Entertainment for everything!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Katherine S

WONDERFUL!!! Dave and Bryan DJ'ed at our wedding and we had an absolute blast. They understood our vibe and were awesome at communicating with us during and before our wedding to ensure all of our speeches, introductions and dances were perfect. Their song choices were spot on... Read More and everyone had an amazing time dancing, laughing and chatting. Andrew was also very helpful in communication leading up to the ceremony which helped us feel totally at ease on our wedding day. These guys are the best! Thank you for making our wedding such a blast for everyone!

Reviewed on 1/17/2017 Michael K

These guys are the Best. Had Steve and Dave take care of our wedding - dancing never stopped. Would recommend to anyone who asks.

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Megan E

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! We had a variety of music that we love and he incorporated all of it in a smooth flawless fashion. He really read the people on the dance floor and played the music to keep the people moving and having a great time.Mike accommodated... Read More all my requests and he was a pleasure to work with! I would recommend Enriquez Entertainment for your next event! Thank you Mike for all your hard work you were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 angela t

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Enriquez Entertainment was the absolute best! We wanted a party all night vibe at our wedding and that’s exactly what we got. From the very beginning Andrew was great about communicating back and forth about our big day. He answered all questions... Read More and assured us that we would have one heck of a party! Andrew and Steve kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night with amazing music and fun games. Andrew knew exactly what songs to play, how to get the crowd moving and how to keep them moving all night long. From the up-lighting, to the photo-booth, and the Gobo design, they did not skip a beat. Everything was amazing and the night flowed exactly how we wanted. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so much fun! You guys went above and beyond and were absolutely amazing! Thank you- We truly had the time of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Rebecca M

Wow! I must say, Dave is in the right line of business. If anyone is considering booking Enriquez Entertainment, do yourself a favor! They made my wedding such an amazing event, and they did everything I asked. They made it so easy and everyone had a great time in the dance... Read More floor. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Kristen W

Mike O. from Enriquez Entertainment was the best! So easy to work and coordinate with and all of our guests commented on how great the music was. Guests were always on the dance floor and we didn't want the night to end!! Enriquez Entertainment is professional and really listens... Read More to what type of music the bride and groom want to hear and the music played will show that!

Reviewed on 9/18/2016 Naomi H

Andrew with Enriquez Entertainment was a fantastic DJ! We had many song requests for our wedding (ceremony processionals, recessional, reception entrance songs, first dance, parent/grandparent dances), as well as specific instructions for announcements and introductions. Andrew... Read More listened to and executed every detailed request we had. He has such a natural, fun charisma and got even the shyest guests onto the dance floor. Our guests had so much fun! Thanks for such a great time Andrew. Best, Paul & Naomi

Reviewed on 9/12/2016 Erica O

Steve and the guys from Enriquez Entertainment kept the party going! The energy and professionalism that they brought to our reception was outstanding! Steve's personality and charisma drew all our guests onto the dance floor. We had such a great time and couldn't have been... Read More happier with the decision we made with Enriquez Entertainment. We received countless compliments on our music selections and the dj's interactions with our guests. If you are looking for high energy, fun and a night full of dancing on your wedding day, book Enriquez Entertainment ! They are truly the best!