Chamber music for your ceremony and reception

Ensemble Aevia has been serving the New England area since 1993 in over 650 weddings. We are also now available in Florida. We are at your service to create the atmosphere you want your day to have. Playing music from the traditional to the unique, our talented, experienced musicians will fill the air with the beauty of live music.

Instruments

Cello, Violin

Classical

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

4077 Fort Simmons Avenue, Fort Denaud, FL Serving most of New England, and Florida. (617) 784-3112

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kaitlin M

Ensemble Aevia did an amazing job at our wedding. We used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Matt was great to work with - he was very professional and responsive. We had the trio play a mix of more modern pieces for the prelude and cocktail hour and traditional classical... Read More pieces for the ceremony itself. They were terrific at both. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for string music during their ceremony or cocktail hour.

2017-05-17T20:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! And thank you for choosing us. Bo, Lisa, Heather, and I wish you every happiness. Matt

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashley M

I am so grateful to have had Ensemble Aevia play at our wedding ceremony. They performed so beautiful and really played a major role in making our ceremony romantic and truly magical. We are so thankful!

2016-10-30T19:11:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! We wish you every happiness. Matt

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Ensemble Aevia was fantastic. They helped us pick arrangements that we loved, and played them to perfection. They sounded so beautiful. Working with them was an absolute pleasure.

2016-05-16T20:40:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very, very much! It was a joy to play for you. Dana, Frank, Kevin, and I wish you all the best for the future. Matt

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Jenelle J

Ensemble Aevia was just the detail we were looking for to make our wedding ceremony unique and romantic. When I reached out to Matt, he promptly responded and went through the various options Ensemble Aevia could provide for our ceremony. Given our ceremony was only 45 minutes... Read More long, we decided on a solo cellist. I sent Matt a few classical covers for modern songs, and the cellist was able to provide honest feedback as to what songs would sound best with his instrument. We received so many complements on the professionalism of the musician and beauty of the music. Thanks Ensemble Aevia for being one of the least stressful part of planning a wedding!!!

2017-11-13T15:57:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Kevin and I wish you all the best! Matt

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Andrew M

Ensemble Aevia did an excellent job with our ceremony music! Highly recommended!

2017-11-13T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It is our pleasure. Matt

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Rachel K

Matthew and his team played gorgeos music with a violin/cello duo at my wedding this past September. Matthew found the sheet music for one particular song I asked for and managed to perfectly capture the emotion of the day. I’m very grateful for the skilled musicians who played... Read More and for Matthew’s guidance along the way!

2017-11-13T15:59:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, and congratulations! All the best, Matt

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jill M

Matthew and the Ensemble Aevia were amazing at our wedding. The music they played was perfect for my daughter's wedding. They were troopers too as it started to drizzle, the wedding planners got some umbrella's and the show kept going! Highly recommend them for your wedding... Read More planning. Excellent musicians.

2017-10-31T11:06:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! All best wishes to Liz and Grayson and your whole family. Matt

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Kristie J

Very easy to work with and talented!

2017-10-28T11:15:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! The whole team and I send you all best wishes.! Matt

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Lauren D

Ensemble Aevia was fantastic! We had a barn-themed outdoor wedding which required some transportation between the ceremony site (field) and the reception site (barn), but they were so easy and fantastic to work with - so good that people didn't even know that they had arrived... Read More and set up at the locations until they heard them playing! Matt was awesome to deal with during the planning stages as well, very helpful and knowledgeable. The musicians had excellent quality sound as well, all of the guests were very impressed. We had looked at multiple different musicians to perform at our wedding and we would hire Ensemble Aevia 10/10 times!

2017-10-28T11:16:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Kevin, Dana, and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Scott V

The team assembled was great. Each player was very skilled and very versatile with different types of songs. They sounded beautiful.

2017-11-13T15:59:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We appreciate your kind words. Matt

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Tori D

Anne-Marie and Tim played music for our ceremony and cocktail hour and it was amazing! They were very accommodating and played a special piece for me to walk down the aisle. I was very happy with the performance and I highly recommend them!

2017-09-28T00:04:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! Anne-Marie, Tim, and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Bonnie M

Ensemble Aevia helped create the perfect setting for my wedding ceremony. I wanted a couple of songs that weren't on their repertoire list but they completely accommodated me and they sounded wonderful. I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to hear any of it until the... Read More big day but they were very professional and I didn't need to worry. The prices were a little steep for half an hour but I was very happy with the result! I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to use live musicians for their wedding.

2017-09-23T14:45:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Dana, Kevin, and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Sarah C

We were recently wed in June.. Dana and Kevin had played for our ceremony and reception.. we couldn't have asked for better musicians.. they were magical! Thank you guys! Sarah and John Columb

2017-09-23T14:46:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you for having us! Dana, Kevin, and I send you all our best wishes. Matt

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 M G

Musicians were very talented. Wonderful asset to our intimate wedding ceremony.

2016-12-01T20:06:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! All best wishes! Matt

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kate M

Ensemble Aevia was amazing and made the day that much more special!! Could not recommend enough!

2016-10-26T12:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Cam, Anne-Marie and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Regina D

Our daughter's wedding was a beautiful, individual and a somewhat eclectic event. The String Ensemble, Aevia, added the dimensions of a classical and sophisticated environment which was important both to my daughter and to myself. The ‘Sounds of Strings’ filled the Quaint... Read More Chapel in the White Mountains. Classical arrangements by Bach, Mozart, Pergolese and Vivaldi as well as some of their other favorites for example pieces by Sting and from ‘The Sound of Music’ were played both during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Many guests shared 'wonderful' feedback about the background music played by 'Ensemble Aevia'. Thank you Matt, Aeri and Kevin. Sincerely, Mother of the Bride.

2016-10-26T12:08:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us. It was a beautiful wedding, and we were honored to be a part of it. Matt

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany A

I hired Matthew for my wedding this past July. I hired two violinist and they were truly wonderful. From the start, he was always available to answer my questions and to go over the plan for the day. He offered to drive from my wedding ceremony to the reception down the street... Read More to finish the time I hired him for. I also requested a specific song for him to play, and he learned it and played it exactly as I asked!! Very professional, very nice, and his pricing was the best compared to everyone I asked. I highly recommend him and his fellow musicians if you are looking for someone! Thank you Matthew for making my day perfect!

2016-10-05T20:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to play for you and your guests, and the Chapel was very charming. Bo and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie B

A string duo from Ensemble Aevia played for the ceremony and cocktail hour at my wedding and they were amazing. Matt is very responsive to emails/questions and helpful in making song selections. My ceremony started late which caused cocktail hour to start and end late and they... Read More just kept on playing in the hot June sun! I only wish I got to enjoy them more, but I was a very busy bride. I got tons of compliments from the guests though! Definitely recommend them!

2016-10-05T00:27:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We did have a bit of shade from the nearby bushes, so it wasn't too bad! It was a pleasure to play for you, and Kevin and I wish you and Michael all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kyle D

Couldn't have been happier with Ensemble Aevia's performance at our wedding and cocktail hour. Their music provided a really elegant, fun, and unique touch to the whole event, and we continue to receive compliments from guests! We especially appreciated their flexibility to... Read More learn our special request songs- along with their expertise and honesty regarding what songs would work best on strings, and which may not translate as well. The processional arrangement, in particular, was beautiful and exactly as we'd hoped. Everyone we I spoke with very much enjoyed and appreciated your music, and we had a few engaged couple friends request the ensembles information from us following the event- saying their music had inspired them to want string instrumentals for their special events, as well! If you're looking for a unique touch and quality performers (at a reasonable rate), we highly recommend Ensemble Aevia!

2016-10-04T14:08:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! The tiny chapel was really a charming place to play and we all enjoyed playing for you and your guests. Arie, Kevin, and I wish you every happiness! Matt

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 James B

Good Value, Easy to Work with, Highly Responsive...and wonderful music to boot. We really liked their music and they made our lives so easy.

2016-10-04T01:55:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! All best wishes from the whole team!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 David B

I hired Ensemble Aevia to play at my daughters wedding at the top of Loon Mt. on May 28, 2016. They played as our guest arrived to set the mood and when I walked my daughter down the aisle was just beautiful. Thank you Ensemble Aevia for making my daughters wedding day... Read More perfect.

2016-10-03T18:03:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words and thank you for having us. The view from atop the mountain was spectacular, and we had a great time playing for your guests. Dana, Kevin, and I wish Nicole and Ryan, you and your whole family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Diane M

Thank you so much for the wonderful music you provided at our daughter’s wedding in the Colgate Garden at Lake Sunapee followed by the cocktail hour at the Yacht Club. You were extremely easy to work with, prompt, and flexible. Your music was exemplary and appreciated by all.... Read More You surpassed our expectations.

2016-10-01T23:51:57 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure and privilege to be a part of the celebration. Thank you very much for having us. Cam, Dani, Karen, and I wish Lindsey and Brad and your whole family all the best. Sincerely, Matt

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Joe C

We used Ensemble Aevia for our ceremony music. We were so pleased! Very professional and prompt ! Played our music exactly how we wanted and beautifully. We made a specially request for a certain song to be played as we walked out of the church and this was done perfectly. Music... Read More was also played outside during our receiving line and as guest mingled outside of the church- set a wonderful tone! Needless to say we received a lot of compliments and were very happy with the music!

2016-09-19T13:10:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Suzanne and Joe! Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful venue, both inside and outside. Thank you very much for having us. Kevin and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tammy G

My very favorite part of my daughter's wedding was the music. Ensemble Aevia gracefully and seamlessly added elegance to the ceremony and cocktail hour. Matthew is a gentlemen to talk with and in handling business. I was grateful they were willing to perform on Cape Cod. A... Read More delightful experience. Thank you, Matthew and friends!

2016-08-08T14:43:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! Matt

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Vanessa S

Ensemble Aevia was professional, timely and had a beautiful repertoire to choose from. The duo sounded brilliant (we had an outdoor wedding) and created a flawless ceremony. They were kind to start early and finish late- all of our guests were very impressed! Thank you for... Read More helping create our perfect wedding weekend, Matthew and Ensemble Aevia!

2015-10-27T21:48:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us. It is very gratifying to be of service to so many wonderful couples. Matt

Matthew Daniel Green

Matthew Daniel Green, violinist, began his study at the Pittsfield Community Music School, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. He continued at the Konservatorium Luzern in Switzerland, and graduated from the New England Conservatory of Music. He has performed recitals in various venues in New England and Switzerland, as well as chamber music for the Manchester Chamber Players in New Hampshire. He has done recordings, tours, and numerous concerts with Collegium Musicum Zurich under the baton of the illustrious Dr. Paul Sacher, in collaboration with top international artists.