Chamber music for your ceremony and reception

Ensemble Aevia has been serving the New England area since 1993 in over 650 weddings. We are also now available in Florida. We are at your service to create the atmosphere you want your day to have. Playing music from the traditional to the unique, our talented, experienced musicians will fill the air with the beauty of live music.

Instruments

Cello, Violin

Classical

After Party, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

4077 Fort Simmons Avenue, Fort Denaud, FL Serving most of New England, and Florida. (617) 784-3112

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kaitlin M

Ensemble Aevia did an amazing job at our wedding. We used them for our ceremony and cocktail hour. Matt was great to work with - he was very professional and responsive. We had the trio play a mix of more modern pieces for the prelude and cocktail hour and traditional classical... Read More pieces for the ceremony itself. They were terrific at both. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for string music during their ceremony or cocktail hour.

2017-05-17T20:05:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! And thank you for choosing us. Bo, Lisa, Heather, and I wish you every happiness. Matt

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Ashley M

I am so grateful to have had Ensemble Aevia play at our wedding ceremony. They performed so beautiful and really played a major role in making our ceremony romantic and truly magical. We are so thankful!

2016-10-30T19:11:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! We wish you every happiness. Matt

Reviewed on 5/16/2016

Ensemble Aevia was fantastic. They helped us pick arrangements that we loved, and played them to perfection. They sounded so beautiful. Working with them was an absolute pleasure.

2016-05-16T20:40:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very, very much! It was a joy to play for you. Dana, Frank, Kevin, and I wish you all the best for the future. Matt

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 M G

Musicians were very talented. Wonderful asset to our intimate wedding ceremony.

2016-12-01T20:06:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you! All best wishes! Matt

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Kate M

Ensemble Aevia was amazing and made the day that much more special!! Could not recommend enough!

2016-10-26T12:06:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! Cam, Anne-Marie and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Regina D

Our daughter's wedding was a beautiful, individual and a somewhat eclectic event. The String Ensemble, Aevia, added the dimensions of a classical and sophisticated environment which was important both to my daughter and to myself. The ‘Sounds of Strings’ filled the Quaint... Read More Chapel in the White Mountains. Classical arrangements by Bach, Mozart, Pergolese and Vivaldi as well as some of their other favorites for example pieces by Sting and from ‘The Sound of Music’ were played both during the ceremony and the cocktail hour. Many guests shared 'wonderful' feedback about the background music played by 'Ensemble Aevia'. Thank you Matt, Aeri and Kevin. Sincerely, Mother of the Bride.

2016-10-26T12:08:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us. It was a beautiful wedding, and we were honored to be a part of it. Matt

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Brittany A

I hired Matthew for my wedding this past July. I hired two violinist and they were truly wonderful. From the start, he was always available to answer my questions and to go over the plan for the day. He offered to drive from my wedding ceremony to the reception down the street... Read More to finish the time I hired him for. I also requested a specific song for him to play, and he learned it and played it exactly as I asked!! Very professional, very nice, and his pricing was the best compared to everyone I asked. I highly recommend him and his fellow musicians if you are looking for someone! Thank you Matthew for making my day perfect!

2016-10-05T20:06:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to play for you and your guests, and the Chapel was very charming. Bo and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Stephanie B

A string duo from Ensemble Aevia played for the ceremony and cocktail hour at my wedding and they were amazing. Matt is very responsive to emails/questions and helpful in making song selections. My ceremony started late which caused cocktail hour to start and end late and they... Read More just kept on playing in the hot June sun! I only wish I got to enjoy them more, but I was a very busy bride. I got tons of compliments from the guests though! Definitely recommend them!

2016-10-05T00:27:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! We did have a bit of shade from the nearby bushes, so it wasn't too bad! It was a pleasure to play for you, and Kevin and I wish you and Michael all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Kyle D

Couldn't have been happier with Ensemble Aevia's performance at our wedding and cocktail hour. Their music provided a really elegant, fun, and unique touch to the whole event, and we continue to receive compliments from guests! We especially appreciated their flexibility to... Read More learn our special request songs- along with their expertise and honesty regarding what songs would work best on strings, and which may not translate as well. The processional arrangement, in particular, was beautiful and exactly as we'd hoped. Everyone we I spoke with very much enjoyed and appreciated your music, and we had a few engaged couple friends request the ensembles information from us following the event- saying their music had inspired them to want string instrumentals for their special events, as well! If you're looking for a unique touch and quality performers (at a reasonable rate), we highly recommend Ensemble Aevia!

2016-10-04T14:08:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! The tiny chapel was really a charming place to play and we all enjoyed playing for you and your guests. Arie, Kevin, and I wish you every happiness! Matt

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 James B

Good Value, Easy to Work with, Highly Responsive...and wonderful music to boot. We really liked their music and they made our lives so easy.

2016-10-04T01:55:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! All best wishes from the whole team!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 David B

I hired Ensemble Aevia to play at my daughters wedding at the top of Loon Mt. on May 28, 2016. They played as our guest arrived to set the mood and when I walked my daughter down the aisle was just beautiful. Thank you Ensemble Aevia for making my daughters wedding day... Read More perfect.

2016-10-03T18:03:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for your kind words and thank you for having us. The view from atop the mountain was spectacular, and we had a great time playing for your guests. Dana, Kevin, and I wish Nicole and Ryan, you and your whole family... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/01/2016 Diane M

Thank you so much for the wonderful music you provided at our daughter’s wedding in the Colgate Garden at Lake Sunapee followed by the cocktail hour at the Yacht Club. You were extremely easy to work with, prompt, and flexible. Your music was exemplary and appreciated by all.... Read More You surpassed our expectations.

2016-10-01T23:51:57 Response from the vendor

It was our pleasure and privilege to be a part of the celebration. Thank you very much for having us. Cam, Dani, Karen, and I wish Lindsey and Brad and your whole family all the best. Sincerely, Matt

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Joe C

We used Ensemble Aevia for our ceremony music. We were so pleased! Very professional and prompt ! Played our music exactly how we wanted and beautifully. We made a specially request for a certain song to be played as we walked out of the church and this was done perfectly. Music... Read More was also played outside during our receiving line and as guest mingled outside of the church- set a wonderful tone! Needless to say we received a lot of compliments and were very happy with the music!

2016-09-19T13:10:39 Response from the vendor

Hi Suzanne and Joe! Thank you very much for your kind words. It was a beautiful day and a beautiful venue, both inside and outside. Thank you very much for having us. Kevin and I wish you all the best. Matt

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Tammy G

My very favorite part of my daughter's wedding was the music. Ensemble Aevia gracefully and seamlessly added elegance to the ceremony and cocktail hour. Matthew is a gentlemen to talk with and in handling business. I was grateful they were willing to perform on Cape Cod. A... Read More delightful experience. Thank you, Matthew and friends!

2016-08-08T14:43:19 Response from the vendor

Thank you so very much! Matt

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Vanessa S

Ensemble Aevia was professional, timely and had a beautiful repertoire to choose from. The duo sounded brilliant (we had an outdoor wedding) and created a flawless ceremony. They were kind to start early and finish late- all of our guests were very impressed! Thank you for... Read More helping create our perfect wedding weekend, Matthew and Ensemble Aevia!

2015-10-27T21:48:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for having us. It is very gratifying to be of service to so many wonderful couples. Matt

Incredible!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Leah M

Ensemble Aevia did an incredible job at our wedding! We had a family friend sing for our ceremony and Matt worked directly with him so I didn't have to worry about a thing! Matt was so helpful and accommodating the entire time. For the ceremony we had an organist, cellist and... Read More violinist. They sounded amazing together! Then for cocktail hour and dinner we had the cellist, violinist and a harpist. My husband and I received so many compliments from our guests stating how wonderful they sounded together and how it really added something special to our wedding. We would definitely recommend Matt and Ensemble Aevia for any event! You will definitely be getting to notch musicians!

2015-10-27T11:30:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was very exciting to work with Dennis, who sang such a wide range of styles so brilliantly. I also love playing at St. Katherine Drexel Church, where I also perform as part of the orchestra for the Clearlakes Chorale. Cam,... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Laura G

We worked with Matt at Ensemble Aevia to have a violin and cello play during our ceremony. He was really great and efficient in helping pick music that would work best for the ceremony. Everything went off without a hitch and was perfectly wonderful! I would highly recommend... Read More Ensemble Aevia to anyone looking to add a soloist all the way to a quartet to their event.

2015-10-26T13:30:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! The Mountain View Grand Resort and Spa was spectacular as always, and your guests were very friendly and kind. We loved playing for you. Jackie and I wish you all the best! Matt

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Laura G

2016-10-30T19:15:01 Response from the vendor

I just noticed that I missed this and didn't reply! Sorry for the delay! Thank you very much! I hope you are doing great! Matt

Great Duo

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Elizabeth F

Matthew really did a great job! I told them what I wanted and they made it happen. They were timely and very professional. We did not have to worry about them the day of, they new exactly what to do!

2015-10-24T21:52:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed playing for you and your guests. Bo and I wish you all the best for the future. Matt

Phenomenal Ensemble!

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Amanda B

I just used Ensemble Aevia in my wedding on September 26, 2015 and I had the most wonderful experience with them! Matt was so helpful throughout the entire planning process and was really invested in making the music appropriate for our taste, as well as appropriate for our... Read More ceremony (it was a Jewish ceremony and the ensemble provided us with wonderful traditional music during the recessional.) As a classically trained violinist myself, I can say that the quality of this group is superb. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend using them in your wedding!

2015-10-24T21:54:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to be of service. Arie, Dana, Jackie, and I wish you and Scott all the best. Matt

Excellent Musical Talent - Ensemble Aevia

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Julie P

Matt and his talented team of musicians did not disappoint! We hired Ensemble Aveia (cellist and violinist) for our wedding at the Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire. They played both during our ceremony and cocktail hour; we were so glad to have extended... Read More their play time beyond the ceremony. Many of our guests commented that our live musical talent added an extra special element to our day; classy, unique, calming, and joyful. I am especially impressed with their performance during our ceremony, as it was an incredibly windy day and certainly made things a bit tricky (we were married outside, under the south veranda). Matt and his team handled this challenge with such grace. Matt was responsive and clear with communication. Once we had identified our selection of songs for our ceremony, he was helpful in assuring us that our selection was workable and appropriate. This was a huge relief, as we initially felt overwhelmed with the process of music selection. Matt was also helpful in working with our event timeline, remaining flexible in arrival and departure times. All in all, a very stress free experience! We cannot emphasize enough all of the positive attributes to working with Ensemble Aevia. Rest assured that if you opt to hire them for your special occasion, you’ll be in good hands!

2015-10-24T21:58:30 Response from the vendor

Dear Julie and Scott, It was our pleasure to play for you and your guests. Thank you so much for your kind words. Brent and I wish you all the best. Matt

Excellent!

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Amber D

This group made the ceremony! They drove from NH to my wedding in Harvard, MA with no travel fee. I had a couple special requests to be played prior to the ceremony happening and they followed through.

2015-10-24T22:02:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much, Amber! I wish I could play every wedding, but I know that with Shay, Etleva, and Joe, you were in the best of hands. We all wish you every happiness. Matt

Beautiful ceremony & cocktail hour music!

Reviewed on 10/06/2015 Julia V

We used Ensemble Aevia for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. They did an amazing job! Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the music was. It was an elegant touch to our wedding. When we had our phone consultation with Matt, he was extremely helpful, friendly and... Read More insightful. They have a broad selection of music that they can play and they are also willing to learn new music. I highly recommend them!

2015-10-07T23:32:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! Anne-Marie, Bo, and I wish you every happiness! Matt

Fantastic!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Dianne L

We had a Trio play while guests were arriving for the wedding and then had them play after the ceremony. They were absolutely fantastic! Very professional, well dressed and so polite. The Trio was wonderful for our outdoor wedding and it added a touch of class. We were so... Read More happy with this decision and choice of vendor. You will not be disappointed with Ensemble Aevia. They were also able to play our wedding song "A Thousand Years" by Christina Perri as I walked down to the Arch for the ceremony. I was just thrilled with that. Everything went smoothly.

2015-10-07T23:35:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much! It was our pleasure to serve. Susanne, Dani, Lisa, and I send you all best wishes. Matt

Great music, no hassle!

Reviewed on 6/17/2015 Frances H

We hired a string trio through Ensemble Aevia to play during our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were very professional, have a large repertoire, and were very adaptable to last-minute ideas and changes in the ceremony program. Their timing/coordination during the ceremony was... Read More seamless. I barely had to think about the music, just enjoy it, and that was wonderful!

2015-10-07T23:39:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much for having us! The acoustics in the hall were great, and your guests were very kind and friendly. Karen, Brent, and I wish you all the very best. Matt

Matthew Daniel Green

Matthew Daniel Green, violinist, began his study at the Pittsfield Community Music School, in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. He continued at the Konservatorium Luzern in Switzerland, and graduated from the New England Conservatory of Music. He has performed recitals in various venues in New England and Switzerland, as well as chamber music for the Manchester Chamber Players in New Hampshire. He has done recordings, tours, and numerous concerts with Collegium Musicum Zurich under the baton of the illustrious Dr. Paul Sacher, in collaboration with top international artists.