Entertainment on the Move

Grand Haven, MI

"Entertainment on the Move" DJ service since 1987!

Reception, Wedding

Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

12155 Sandy Woods Dr, Grand Haven, MI

Reviewed on 8/05/2013 Carrie K

My husband is a music junky and had very specfic ideas for the wedding reception. Entertainment on the Move did not disappoint! Greg was great to work with- he was prompt on returning our emails and even checked in with us throughout the planning process. Greg did a great job... Read More announcing everyone's name and adjusting based on the kids and wedding party. The music selection was fabulous and no one wanted to leave when the clock struck 12! Everyone has complimented how smooth the nigth went and this is because Greg did such a fabulous job with the music selection and adjusting based on what the guest wanted. I would recommend him to everyone!

Great party

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Elizabeth H

We chose Entertainment on the Move per recommendation of our reception venue, Spring Lake Country Club. Greg was nice to work with, although a little hard to get a hold of via email and phone. We met with him in person prior to our event and appreciated his suggestions. The day... Read More of the wedding he did not disappoint. The mix of songs was great and he did a nice job moving us through the night. We would definitely recommend Entertainment on the Move to others!

Just Meh, I think I overpaid

Reviewed on 2/05/2013 Michelle C

I used to work at a banquet hall that referred brides to Greg Martin, so he was the only DJ I considered. I take points away because he doesn't communicate well via email, I had to re-send emails to him several times and in the end I gave him a list of songs we wanted to hear... Read More and he used a previous list I'd given him! He played 3 80's songs in a row when I purposely told him to mix things up!!

Professional and fun!

Reviewed on 12/18/2012 Leslie V

Greg Martin did both of my cousin's weddings so it was a no brainer that I book him for my wedding Dec 1. I enjoyed his consultation because he suggested songs I hadn't even thought of and thankfully he did because his were much better! He responded to all my emails quickly... Read More and answered all my questions. He is a true professional and knows how to keep the flow of events going. He is confident enough to fill in the 'gaps' between events with funny stories to keep the crown entertained. He also reads the crowd really well and plays requested songs and songs that gets everyone out on the dance floor. I would recommend him for any big event. He is pricy but it is well worth it to know that your guests will have fun.

party rocking

Reviewed on 7/19/2012 Rachel T

Greg and Entertainment on the Move kept my wedding guests dancing all night long. He was very accommodating to requests and played a great mix of rock, oldies, and dance hits. The only hiccup was with the ceremony music, which probably could have been prevented if he had been at... Read More the rehearsal. I had concerns to this prior to the wedding and should have been more assertive, so this is probably my fault. I think typically, with church weddings, the musician attends the rehearsal. Greg also does vocals which is a nice option!

100% Satisfied and More!

Reviewed on 10/16/2011 Ashley L

Greg started off by singing beautifully at our ceremony. Then he kept our reception hopping from the moment it started until the time we had to leave our venue. He had everyone, from the kids to the grandparents, out having a good time!! He was very professional yet fun and... Read More energetic at the same time. I would highly recommend his services to anyone!

Review for Entertainment on the Move

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Emily K

The reception was over and no wanted to leave! The music selections were right on par with the ages and interests at our reception. We didn't even have to request songs because Greg Martin was so good at reading the crowd he knew just what to play.

TO Entertainment on the Move