Welcome to Entertainment With Class DJ's

At Entertainment With Class DJ's and HD Photo Booths we know how important your special day should be. We pride ourselves in working with our couples to make their day a one of a kind event. We have been in the business for over 17 years and have provided entertainment at hundreds of weddings. Our motto is Your Event, Your Way, we are there to make your wishes come true on your special day. State of the art equipment , a large music database, event Up lighting and more are all designed to make your day everything you dream of. Our customer service, uniformed staff and our online tools and willingness to work with you to plan your day makes us a stand out entertainment company. Contact us today to arrange a meeting in our home office to see if we are a good fit

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Meg H

Mike, our DJ, was great! The photobooth was an absolute hit at our wedding. Mike kept everyone on the dance floor and was a great emcee. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

Reviewed on 5/16/2014 Shannon M

They were amazing and professional. I did not have to worry about anything on my wedding day. Claire and Mike took care of all the details. He played the music that my guests wanted to hear. Thanks for the memories ClassyDj's!!!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2013 Ann D

I was very pleased with Mike and Claire at Entertainment With Class DJ's. They were well versed in weddings. They met with us well in advance and made us feel at ease. Mike was professional and new his way around a wedding. He made the party great and dancing excellent. I would... Read More recommend them to anyone.

2014-05-17T15:29:04 Response from the vendor

Thank You !

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Teresa B

Michael and Claire were awesome. The music for the wedding was great, kept everyone on the dance floor the whole night. The photo booth was always full and the image on our photo strip was exactly what we wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ in... Read More the DC metro area.

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jill N

Michael was very responsive over email in the planning phases. The two-person team arrived on time, got everything set up, and offered to help my sister get our slideshow running on my laptop. They let us use the custom backdrop my decorator made and they brought an array of fun... Read More props. I loved the scrapbook option, where they printed an extra copy of each photo and the second attendant guided people to paste the copy into a scrapbook and write us a note. I got the scrapbook as well as a jump drive with photos from them at the end of the night. The jump drive let me post all the pics on Facebook right away and they are higher resolution so we may print a few of our favorites. The team cleaned up and got out of there on time with no issues as well. If I had any suggestions, they'd modify their frame overlays a bit, just go frameless around the pics so they can be a hair larger, and then just have the custom part at the bottom. Also, the photostrip prints were not as crisp and bright as I saw at a different wedding (by a different vendor) but at that wedding it was a very large open set up with large light kits as for film, which probably made the difference. And the high-res photos on the drive were better, brighter, crisper than the tiny prints, so we have those. Most importantly, the guests LOVED the photo booth and had a great time. Several people mentioned afterward, "Loved the photo booth!"

Michael Rudinski

Entertainment With Class DJ's was created by Claire Rudinski in 2001, she saw the need for a woman owned and operated DJ company. She knew that clients deserved the touch of a woman during the planning of their event. With Michael's 20 years of experience as an event and wedding DJ, she knew that the two of them could make a difference in a male dominated industry. Claire remembered her own wedding and the stress involved in planning the event and getting things just right. She insists that her company give the client exactly what they want. Professionalism is a must for all her DJ's and Photo