Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

6 Meadow St., Housatonic, MA (413) 274-6817

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Laura B

I think Eric would be a good back-up photographer, he has a fun personality and his candid photos capture silly moments and funny faces well. But, we are so deeply sad about how our wedding photos turned out. We don't have any that resemble the quality of the photos he has on... Read More his website. We don't have a single one that we love. He used unflattering low angles, low resolution, and no photoshop or creativity with light. At moments that he should have taken photos he was looking through them on his camera or, as my bridal party told me later, showing pictures to them. Luckily, a few family members of ours sent photos that we've framed. At his price point, we didn't think we'd need a second photographer. We actually cried when looking through our pictures, and they weren't happy tears. The issues were mainly the poor quality, the strangely low angle in every shot, lack of vertical photos, lack of direction and communication, lack of creativity, and he seemed to snap the picture just before or just after a full smile. There were three photos I wanted to replicate, but he was unable to do so. He argued that the light wasn't right, or that something was out of place and making him unable to take the shot instead of working with us or finding creative solutions. It's worth it to spend 5k on a wedding photographer who cares about the quality of their work, especially if they have assistants with them. We know that now but there's no going back. I emailed Eric to ask him if there is anything he could do about the exit sign at the church that he had in the dead center of our church photos, he said he couldn't help us and that we should hire someone for photoshop. If he stood Anywhere else, the church shots wouldn't have been focused on the exit signs. I have never heard of a photographer who won't do anything, besides slightly blur the background, with your photos for $3500. No alum.. no second photographer.. no photoshop. We're left with funny pictures of our incredibly expensive and formal wedding. There was So much beauty around us that day. We don't have the pictures to prove it, we'll just have to remember on our own.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Shannon N

We could not be happier with Eric and the amazing photos he took at our wedding!!! We had little direction for him - didn't even have a wedding party, pretty much just let him do what he wanted - and they came out BEAUTIFUL. He captured awesome candid shots (he pretty much... Read More got everyone there), and our posed photos are totally awesome (and those I was worried about, because it was raining and cold, so we kind of rushed them). He definitely knows what he's doing. Totally recommend!!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 megie m

Eric was a true professional. Not only were the pictures great but he was a big part making the wedding run just like we wanted. can't recommend him more

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Rebecca R

Eric is a wonderful photographer! He was unobtrusive but managed to get tons of great shots, both posed and candid.The pictures came out beautifully!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Emily B

I am so grateful for Eric! He did such an incredible job capturing every memorable moment of Patrick and my wedding! The pictures came out so beautifully!!!! He was so easy to work with and has such a great sense of humor that Patrick and I were really comfortable being... Read More ourselves with him and had such a fun time! He made the day go smoothly and at the same time kept on schedule :) I recommend Eric for any event you may be considering!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016

Here are a few ways I would describe Eric: fun, energetic, professional, hilarious, genuine, stealthy, awesome. The list could go on! He helped me conquer my fear of being awkward in front of the camera-- a legitimate fear I had during this whole wedding planning process. He is... Read More 100%invested in the day- you are his number one priority. He was very easy to communicate with prior to the event and was more than accommodating to our busy schedules. He creates such a stress free experience from the get go. He has a photojournalistic way of capturing the day- lots of candid and very "in the moment" shots and minimal posed/traditional shots. However- he does whatever you ask him to do, and he does it well. I have looked at our photos a million times and every time I am just overwhelmed with gratitude and love for Eric. The subtle moments that he was somehow able to capture is just incredible, especially since I felt like I never saw him! He is very knowledgeable of lighting- for example, I remember wanting to take pictures near a particular tree, and he said there was better lighting at a different spot- and he was right. The pictures in this moment of "perfect lighting" are breathtaking. If I were to do it all over again, I would book Eric. He is so deserving of the business, the positive reviews and continued success. He has given us such beautiful shots to help us remember this day forever, and for that I could not be more grateful.

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Amanda O

Now, I don't usually toot my own horn but... I really nailed it when choosing Eric as our wedding photographer. I'm definitely one of those people that like to do my research before choosing something, and I searched for weeks to find a photographer that would be a good fit for... Read More us. We're from NY and my dad's family is from the Berkshires, which was less than helpful when seeking out personal recommendations for wedding vendors. We spoke to a few photographers and decided to meet with Eric in person. Honestly, it's like talking to your friend. Eric is totally calm and personable and he doesn't try to push you into anything. The pricing was toward the high end of our budget but after speaking with him, reading his reviews and looking at his work, we knew he was the right choice. The whole booking process, engagement shoot, and wedding day were so easy. Eric was unbelievably accommodating and responsive which was really important to us, especially being 3 1/2 hours away during the planning. Everyone in and at our wedding loved working with him. One of the main reasons we went with Eric was for his photo-journalistic style. We don't like all pose-y type photos, we really value when someone is able to capture a moment. That being said... my husband and I have huge families and since it's not often that we all can get together, we needed to get a couple of group shots. Eric was amazing. He managed to keep the everyone's attention and capture some really beautiful, memorable shots. We could not be happier with our choice in Eric. Absolutely all of our photos are gorgeous and a perfect reflection and representation of our wedding day. Thank you so much Eric!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Lyra H

Eric Limon is an incredible photographer and person! He is absolutely delightful to be around. He did our engagement photos and we knew instantly that we'd made the right choice for our wedding. Our wedding was slightly unusual and had a lot going on--a three-act play before the... Read More ceremony, a private farm with lots of locations to shoot, a colorful, 200-person guest list--and he and his assistant blended right in with our wild friends and family. During the earlier part of the day (getting ready and first look pictures), Eric made both me and my now husband comfortable and sane while also making us feel special and beautiful. Every time I heard Eric's voice, I was immediately put at ease. During the ceremony, we asked our guests not to take pictures so that they could truly be present with us. I'm so glad we did, and Eric and his assistant took a million beautiful pictures of the ceremony! I had no idea they were there during the ceremony; for that matter, I didn't know he was there for half the pictures he ended up getting. He got amazing candids of so many people! He slipped in and out of the crowd like a ninja, capturing everything without ever being intrusive. Also: did I mention how much fun he is to be around? He's awesome. He felt like a guest, not a vendor. He even stayed an extra hour on his own accord; he told one of my day-of-coordinators that he simply wasn't ready to leave yet. :-) Eric was one of the first people I booked because photography was one of my priorities, and I am so grateful that I went with him. Beyond the quality of the photos, what matters--truly--is that your photographer is someone you want to be around all day, because you will be. Eric is amazing. If he's not booked yet for your weekend, book him. Now. Thank you, Eric!

Reviewed on 6/05/2016 Viktoriya S

Eric was very amazing to work with! He made us feel incredibly comfortable, like we have known for years. His ideas were on point and he just really "got us" and what we wanted to achieve in the photos. He was very accommodating to our non traditional wedding concepts. We are... Read More thrilled with the final results. Thank you Eric!

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Stacy G

We can’t recommend Eric enough! We were so pleased with the outcome of both our wedding and engagement pictures. In addition to being extremely technically proficient, Eric focuses on capturing the fun, excitement, and character of the place and time that he is shooting in.... Read More Additionally, Eric is just an all around great guy. It’s hard to fully appreciate how much time you will spend with him on your actual wedding day prior to the ceremony and Eric is just fun to be with, plain and simple. And once the ceremony begins, you won’t even know he is there. We were surprised to see all the shots that he’d taken during dinner and on the dance floor - we never even saw him. Again, we were so happy to have Eric there for our big day and could not be happier with the quality of the work!

So great!!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2015

Eric was amazing. He listened to everything I wanted and delivered perfectly. Before the wedding, he answered all of our questions and helped us pick the perfect photography package that suited our budget. The day of the wedding - he could have not been better. He was super... Read More professional, and had the most positive attitude. He was laid back and just wonderful, putting everyone at ease. He's a great guy and an AMAZING photographer. There was not one shot he took that wasn't great, it made me so happy. I could not recommend him more. Thank you Eric for being so awesome!!!!!!

Positive Energy, Incredible Product

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Talya R

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with. He had a calm and positive presence and he put all of us at ease (even the 7 little kids in our wedding party!). He was really present and helpful when we needed direction and at other times I didn't even realize he was there... Read More photographing some of the most important moments of our wedding. The photos are stunning. He captured the emotion of the day in a way that had me laughing and crying while I was reviewing our pictures. He took photos of all of our important people and also got incredible candids and action shots. I would highly recommend Eric- a stand-up guy and an incredibly talented photographer.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 7/04/2015 Allie S

We did both our engagement shoot and our wedding photos with Eric. Not only is Eric extremely talented, he is also really fun to work with. He takes incredible candid photos that capture just the right moments. We were extremely happy to have chosen him and would do so again in... Read More a heartbeat!

Natural. Candid. Perfect.

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Lauren C

When I met with Eric months before the wedding, I told him that we are very simple, we don't have any preference on poses for our photos and we just want to get through them as quick as possible. Skipping ahead to the wedding day... Eric arrived and I could not have been more... Read More calm. He knew exactly what to do and didn't miss a beat on capturing every moment. After the ceremony, my husband and I had our photos taken and I cannot remember a time I've laughed so hard. Eric has this way of making you so relaxed and calm that all of his photos turn out so natural and candid (he's also hilarious!!). We loved looking through all of the proofs, and both of us said over and over, "wow, that's so US". It's not easy to stand around for 30 minutes and "pose" for pictures, but none of our photos look "posed" and I love that! When we returned from our honeymoon and reviewed all of the wedding shots, we both cried. Neither one of us cried at our wedding but looking back at everyone and really seeing the natural expressions/emotions, was like reliving the day all over. Eric needs NO guidance - he captured all of our family/friends/guests in the most amazing way. We have received, and continue to receive, so many compliments on our wedding photos and how beautiful they are. Thank you to Eric Limon for allowing us to always remember our special day and for capturing who "we" really are. We definitely look forward to working with Eric again!

even other wedding photographers think he's great!

Reviewed on 4/13/2015 Nora M

Eric, Thank you so much for the wonderful photos of our wedding day. We really enjoyed working with you, and I’m sad that we don’t have any more excuses to see you! You were extremely easy to work with: down-to-earth and ready for anything (even when we had act fast to beat... Read More the pre-hurricane downpour!). You had a great energy and smile, and it really seemed like you enjoyed being there. And, of course, we absolutely love our photos. Being wedding photographers ourselves, photography was THE most important thing to us on our day, after the being married part :) We are so happy with our collection – all the shots are just beautiful. You captured all the details, and we loved seeing the expressions of our friends and family as they enjoyed the day. We will be looking at them with joy for years to come. Thank you again. Nora & Troy

Incredible photographer!

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Margo R

Eric exceeded our expectations in every way. He was accessible and easy to work with before, during and after the event. His positive, cheery attitude kept everyone calm and composed during the strenuous activity of taking family photos. Despite working alone, Eric managed to... Read More capture every moment of the event. His pictures had an artful quality – not only sharp and with great lighting, but beautifully composed. It was a pleasure working with Eric, and we couldn’t be happier to have had him capture the memories of our special day.

5 Stars Across the Board

Reviewed on 3/27/2015 Meghan M

5 Stars across the board. Eric was phenomenal. I really cannot tell you how much he was worth it. As far as choosing a wedding photographer, I wanted someone who would roll with the punches, be able to handle me sick sense of humor and laugh it off, and be able to deal with my... Read More hilarious and HUGE wedding party. Eric fit the bill on every level. When he arrived at my hotel suite he was all smiles and energy. He quickly moved about the room snapping the shots of me and my girls getting ready. We talked briefly about my vision and I told him I wanted to take some shots outside before heading to the venue which he was excited about. All of my guests and my mother all said the same thing “Your photographer was amazing!”. He really was. He fit right in with my family and friends and I cannot wait to see what he was able to capture. He gave me breaks during the formals when I needed them, and was quick to be at my side if there was something I needed a shot of. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. I honestly could not have asked for anything more. Thank you Eric, you were wonderful! Meghan & Mark

The Best Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 3/21/2015 Laura C

Eric Limon is the exact person you want at your wedding, taking your photos. You don’t realize Eric is there, in the moments, as they unfolded but he is; he is capturing everything a bride and groom miss during their wedding day. When you see your photos, you realize what a... Read More great job he does because, there it is, your wedding day; Amazing colors, every emotion, all the love and happy energy in every shot. He was there when I (bride) needed something or when someone had to be found; Eric became part of the wedding party, he became one of the guests, but managed to be the most amazing photographer, ever! Eric executed the job of photographer beyond expectation. We did not give him a list of photos for the day; I had faith in his talent and knew we would get what we expected. And we did. Every guest has stated how wonderful Eric was that day “I did not realize he was there and he was so nice”. Guests viewing our photos remark how talented he is, his ability to capture every moment, the vibrant colors of the flowers, the feeling of happiness and joy of all the guests. They are simply blown away. Our friends who could not attend became emotional when viewing the photos. That, in my opinion is the best compliment a photographer could ever receive. In that moment Eric did his job and did it spectacularly. Eric captured the personality of us as bride and groom, our friends and family; our wedding day. And THAT is why we chose Eric Limon to be our wedding photographer.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 3/09/2015 Deirdre N

Eric was an absolute pleasure to work with and we are extremely satisfied with the quality of his work and professionalism. He was exactly what we were looking for in a photographer…someone who was fun, polite, and able to capture every aspect of our wedding. Eric’s photographs... Read More tell a story that will help us remember our special day for a lifetime. He has our highest recommendation. Thank you, Eric! Deirdre & Tom

Eric "Amazing Photographer" Limon

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Maegan B

I knew I wanted Eric Limon to photograph our wedding before we were even engaged! My sister in law had him do hers a few years before and I had fallen in love with his talent, photographs and his personality. I went school for photography and I work in the creative field so my... Read More standards were high and Eric blew my expectations out of the water. After getting engaged we quickly booked Eric and began our journey! Him and I had talked numerous times leading up to our big day. I had told him about all the unique details I wanted to make sure he captured and he could have easily told me to calm down with my excessive emails, but no, he always responded to them with excitement and cheer! Our wedding day finally came and Eric was no disappointment. Eric has the type of personality that fits right in with my family and friends so we were all instantly comfortable with him snapping shots of us getting ready and everything. We were able to be our selves and joke around. He laughed and talked to us. That is important to me. I didn't want someone to just stand there blank faced with a camera, he made everything feel so natural, like he has been my friend for years. The ceremony began and he was able to capture some AMAZING images of every part without being a distraction at all to the wedding party or the guests. At this point I didn't even realize he was there but the images he got proved that he was. During cocktail hour my husband and I had decided that we wanted very few set up portraits, which Eric was cool with. He let us do our thing and followed behind, he encouraged us to be our silly selves and so we did. One of my favorite photos is of my husband and I doing a silly dance we made up to a Saved by the Bell song. Eric laughed with us and got some amazing pictures. Again, it felt so comfortable, like he was just our friend hanging out with us. Then came the party! During our reception, Eric worked like a mad man getting all of the important shot as well as getting some crazy dancing images. Eric is totally willing to get out on the dance floor with you, which allows him to get some incredible action shots. My family and friends like to boogie and Eric captured that in our pictures. When we returned from our honeymoon Eric was already ready to show us our images. I loved them all! I had such a hard time narrowing them down to the ones I wanted in the book. I believe we even ended up adding more pages because I just loved too many of the pictures. In closing, I would and will always highly recommend Eric to any and every bride. He is amazingly talented and incredibly fun to be around! Cheers!

Wonderful Experience!!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Tiffany G

Dear Eric, From start to finish, it was an absolute pleasure working with you. From our very first meeting, you had a great energy about you and we felt like you understood what we were looking for. We were so excited and so confident in your work that we didn’t even meet... Read More with any other photographers! On the day of our wedding you had a way of catching so many great moments, yet not making a big production about it. You were silently snapping and didn’t miss a thing. You even took me outside when you could tell my nerves were about to get the best of me (and we ended up with a great photo op!). You have a calm about you and a fun vibe that really allows people to be themselves. That makes for great photos! The true test came when we received our pictures. The day goes by so quickly and it was so nice to see our wedding day through your lens. You captured so many special shots, from emotional moments, to the dance party and everything in between. There were so many amazing shots, that we can’t even begin to start the process of choosing what goes in our album! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for capturing our special day and for being a such a fun guy to work with!! Tiffany & Chris

Fantastic Wedding Photographer

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Sarah G

Eric is an amazing photographer. He captures the day in such a wonderful way and really tells the story of the wedding day through his pictures. I have been told numerous times that my wedding pictures are the best people have ever seen. He is unobtrusive, funny, and friendly to... Read More your guests and he is very dedicated to getting the best and right pictures. I would highly recommend Eric Limon to any couple for their special day

Incredible, masterful, perfect wedding photographer

Reviewed on 3/03/2015 Rebecca P

When my fiance and I were googling around to find out about different wedding venue options in the CT/MA area, we kept noticing that a lot of the wedding photos we would stumble across were all incredibly awesome. Eventually it dawned on us that it was because they were all... Read More taken by the same photographer. We booked Eric before we had even made our final selection of venue because we loved his style so much–tons of candid shots that capture raw emotion, personality, energy and excitement to an uncanny degree; beautiful angles, composition, and color that highlight the unique and beautiful features of the venue and setting. Eric was probably more expensive than some of the other options but we thought it would be well worth it to have photos we really loved to help us keep savoring the event long after it was over. I can say without reservation that when we got the photos (pretty quickly after the event), they exceeded even our high expectations. We are totally in love with the photos, as are all of our family members, and there’s no doubt they’ll continue to bring us joy for the rest of our marriage. Seeing Eric in action on the wedding day, we also learned that he has a whole repertoire of skills that go beyond his purely artistic ones. He’s a really cool and fun person to have around at your wedding, he knows how to remain unobtrusive and almost invisible much of the time while still capturing close ups of every single moment that you would want to have captured, he works the crowd to get photos of every guest, and he’s like a magician when it comes to getting young kids to cooperate with formal photos. To sum up, he’s the perfect wedding photographer, and you should hire him!

Great Pictures

Reviewed on 3/03/2015

Thanks Eric for coming at blizzard Valentine's night. He is professional, detail, and creative. He used the great camera to record. We feel like he is not only the photographer, but a friend with us. He catches the great moment as we expected. My husband and I, as well as the... Read More guests like the style a lot. He also pays time to edit the pictures afterward. You are gonna like the pictures shown in the gallery.

Amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 3/03/2015

After seeing Eric’s photos from a friends wedding, we couldn’t have imagined using anyone else for our own wedding. His professionalism is impeccable but it’s his easy going nature and his ability to capture the moment that made him the perfect choice for us. He blends in with... Read More the crowd so you hardly know he’s there, yet still finds ways to get the most incredible shots. We can’t thank him enough for helping make our day awesome. We highly recommend him to anyone! Glenn & Amy