Erica J Photography

Destination Weddings, Photo

West Palm Beach, FL
serve Palm Beach, Martin, and Miami-Dade counties

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Tiffany S

Erica is absolutely AMAZING!! She was a complete pleasure to work with and our wedding photos were stunning. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about the quality of the photos and the candid moments she captured. We also had several of our wedding guests mention they were... Read More so surprised that the majority of the time they didn't even notice her and her assistant, they were not in the way at all! We also ordered our printed album from her and the quality is beautiful. I highly recommend her. Not only was she great to work with and takes gorgeous photos, she is reasonably priced.

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Annie o

I LOVE Erica!!! She was my favourite vendor of the whole wedding. First of, her pictures are amazing, which is what drew me to choose her in the first place. Secondly, her prices are ridiculously good value for the fantastic quality of work she does. She offers a... Read More free engagement session with all packages, which was the first time I met her, at the e-sesh, and she was so friendly yet very professional, and made us feel at easy instantly, and gave us lots of prompts to get the perfect shot, lots of different locations to get a wide range. It only took her ONE WEEK to send our pictures to us! Then on the wedding day she was even more amazing! Again the turn-over time for her to put up the pictures on her blog/fb was only a week and our CD within 2 weeks. I honestly cannot praise her enough! Just look at her blog and you'll understand how great her work is!