Erica J Photography

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Photo

West Palm Beach, FL serve Palm Beach, Martin, and Miami-Dade counties

Reviewed on 1/05/2018 Michele N

Everyone says that your photographer is one of the most important vendors on you wedding day and they are right, they are with you from morning to night, and help you to plan your entire day. That is why after meeting Erica I knew she was perfect for me. She was extremely easy... Read More to work, organized, and responsive during wedding planning and on the actual day she was a dream come true - calm, professional, and kept the mood light and fun. Besides her personality, her pictures are gorgeous, bright and happy, exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend anyone in South Florida consider Erica J for their wedding or any other event they are having!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Valen C

Erica is the greatest. I am so thankful I chose her to capture the moments of our S Florida wedding. She is hilarious and is sure to put a candid smile on all of your faces! The day of the wedding there was a tropical storm. I was really worried the photos wouldnt turn out well... Read More since it was so gloomy, however we just got our album back and our photos are INCREDIBLE. I am so appreciative for all of her hard work, and would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Ana W

AMAZING.BRILLIANT.PURE LIGHT. Just a few words that come to mind when thinking about how wonderful Erica J is and her work. We were beyond pleased with Erica when we had an engagement session and saw the results. The wedding pictures are even better. She is such a joy to work... Read More with and truly has an eye for taking the best pictures to reflect your special day.

Reviewed on 3/11/2017 Kelsey S

Erica is the best! She is so sweet! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2015 Tiffany S

Erica is absolutely AMAZING!! She was a complete pleasure to work with and our wedding photos were stunning. Our friends and family cannot stop raving about the quality of the photos and the candid moments she captured. We also had several of our wedding guests mention they were... Read More so surprised that the majority of the time they didn't even notice her and her assistant, they were not in the way at all! We also ordered our printed album from her and the quality is beautiful. I highly recommend her. Not only was she great to work with and takes gorgeous photos, she is reasonably priced.

LOVE

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Annie o

I LOVE Erica!!! She was my favourite vendor of the whole wedding. First of, her pictures are amazing, which is what drew me to choose her in the first place. Secondly, her prices are ridiculously good value for the fantastic quality of work she does. She offers a... Read More free engagement session with all packages, which was the first time I met her, at the e-sesh, and she was so friendly yet very professional, and made us feel at easy instantly, and gave us lots of prompts to get the perfect shot, lots of different locations to get a wide range. It only took her ONE WEEK to send our pictures to us! Then on the wedding day she was even more amazing! Again the turn-over time for her to put up the pictures on her blog/fb was only a week and our CD within 2 weeks. I honestly cannot praise her enough! Just look at her blog and you'll understand how great her work is!