Erick Donley Videography

Serving all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana

Professional, high quality, exceptional service.

We create the best video possible with multiple HD cameras, wireless mics, and an easy-going, fun, and personal commitment to service. Final videos include a mix of cinematography and documentary styles. Free wedding trailer/highlights video posted online. Package prices listed on our website. Check out our excellent reviews on WeddingWire.com!

Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Modern

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Serving all of Kentucky and Southern Indiana (419) 308-9362

Hire Erick!

Reviewed on 2/03/2015 terri v

This is the 2nd time we have used Erick Donley as our videographer for a wedding in our family. He was so amazing the first time there was no doubt who we would ask for our wedding. He is prompt, brings great equipment, follows the guidelines you ask for and more. He is... Read More friendly, courteous and captures all those moments you don't get to see yourself. We still watch the first video he made and love the feeling it brings back now this one is a treasure. There is no doubt he makes it fun and memorable. He is easy he is to work with and what a great product you can expect. He traveled to be there for us. We are so pleased that he was part of our day and captured so much from beginning to end! Do not hesitate!

Reviewed on 7/17/2017 Pria M

We used Erick Donley's services for my daughter's May 2017 wedding and I am so glad we did! He captured all of our special moments in the most non-intrusive , professional manner! We just received the finished product and it has exceeded all of my expectations!!! I was so... Read More impressed with his work that I immediately called my niece to hire Erick for her upcoming wedding! Thank you Erick, for making this a stress-free experience!

2017-07-17T17:46:12 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the review and the referral! I look forward to working with you family again!

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Jade M

Erick was there from start to finish on our wedding day. He arrived promptly for my girls and I getting ready and captured lots of family moments in between. At the reception, he did an excellent job capturing the moments of the group dancing without getting in the way or making... Read More anyone feel uncomfortable for being filmed. He was very professional and such an affordable price. I would highly recommend using Erick donley videography. Thank you so much Erick!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Kelly H

We are so happy we chose Erick Donley Videography! He captured all of the big events of our wedding day plus some. As part of our package, Erick was present all day and night long (well over 12 hours). He went above and beyond to create the most perfect and special wedding... Read More video that we will cherish forever. Erick is super easy to work with, and you hardly know he's there! I would definitely recommend Erick Donley Videography!

Good Decision!

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Lindsay H

My husband didn't really want a videographer so we compromised and asked Erick do a simple, quick & dirty (basically home video) of the wedding. We did not film our reception. Erick Donley charged a very reasonable price and the quality was super-professional (we weren't... Read More even asking for that!!). He can do HD disks. His DVD's are truly like little movies - they come with a trailer and chapters, which are awesome. And he puts your favorite song as the menu song/trailer song. We had a special request for him to also provide us with audio only of our wedding Mass (including the prelude music) and he obliged. He was quick with his replies and professional. We are BOTH so very glad we got a videographer and glad that we chose Erick for the job.

Mrs. Proctor

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Ingrid S

Erick was polite and friendly. He made us feel at ease when he was shooting the video. Thanks for helping make our day special and capturing all our wedding memories!

nice guy

Reviewed on 11/18/2011 Tracey W

We are still waiting on our video so and it has been about a month and a half but we dont want to rush him. He was great at the wedding and the reception and we are very anxious to see the finished product! Will have to update again once we get our video