Once in a Lifetime Premium Images and Memories!

Erik is a wedding and commercial photographer based out of Tucson, AZ Erik has hundreds of thank you letters attesting to his quality photography and easy going-unobtrusive style! 17 Years Experience! BBB A+ Rating! 6 Hrs, Flashdrive all high res images: $775.00 6 Hrs ,Flash drive all high res images, Milano Album $1275.00 6 Hrs, Flash drive all high res images, Storybook Album $1675.00 For more or less time please add or subtract $100.00 per hour All Packages include All High-Resolution Printable Images with digital editing! (approx. 1000 images) Premium Leather Storybook Albums and Milano Albums! (with premium archival printing) Slide Show Wedding Album/Videos! $125.00 (share on Facebook, make copies for family) Wedding Website: $25.00 Visa,MC,Discover accepted

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement

$0-$999

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums

10377 E. Vail Trap Spring Ct, Tucson, AZ (520) 990-6616

Simply the best!

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Danielle R

Erik is not only talented, he also helped us keep things together and directed us on what to do. He was awesome to work with. He has a true gift for capturing the emotion in the moment. A few pictures actually made me cry!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Lauren G

Erik was great. He was so helpful and went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 4/15/2016 Charlotte L

When I was planning our wedding, i interviewed 4 different photographers. I'm so happy that I chose Erik as he is very professional, he was extremely easy to work with and the pictures are wonderful! I couldn't be happier with how the pictures turned out and honestly can't stop... Read More looking at them. I received a lot of feedback about how nice Erik was from guests. He captured so many moments that I didn't even know he was there for. Seriously BEST PHOTOGRAPHER! One piece of advice I received when planning was get a great photographer as they capture the day for you. EriK is that great photographer!

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Shannon B

Erik was such a pleasure to work with. He captured beautiful pictures of moments I didn't even realize he was there for. Very professional yet unobtrusive. He helped keep the wedding party on track by giving us direction and letting us know what we were supposed to do next. He... Read More was a total class act, even helping my grandmother walk across the grass. Our pictures turned out wonderfully and I would recommend Erik to anyone in a heartbeat!

Great Photos!

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Orlando R

Erik took photos of our wedding and reception dinner and they all turned out great. He gave attention to detail on all photos especially those with my wife and I. We received lots of compliments on our photos. To top it all off, Erik is one of the nicest guys I had the... Read More pleasure to meet.

Picture Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Jessica B

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Erik and were thrilled with our pictures! Erik was professional, prompt, courteous and is someone we would definitely recommend! He did a terrific job of juggling timing, natural lighting, antsy flower girls to create truly memorable... Read More photos. He even made sure my husband and I enjoyed ourselves and felt relaxed. Erik was a calm and confident presence and we are grateful to have hired him for our wedding!

An excellent photographer

Reviewed on 7/15/2014

Erik is a wonderful photographer. Everyone with whom we have shared his work has expressed real admiration for its quality, and the wonderful portraits of us and all of our friends and family. We could not recommend him more highly.

Great photos and great price!

Reviewed on 5/21/2014 Katherine S

Erik photographed my wedding and did a great job. He was very helpful throughout the day and did a great job dealing with everyone during the photos. We got all the photos I wanted and they turned out great! He sent me the photos on discs and uploaded them to a website for my... Read More guests to order off of. He is very reasonably priced and does a great job!

Unobtrusively Ubiquitous & All-Around Awesome

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Walter Eric R

Erik was fantastic - he had the amazing ability to be everywhere at our ceremony and reception without anyone's noticing what he was doing, and his photographs are marvelous, both posed and candid shots. He was great about getting us to just the right spots at just the right... Read More times to take advantage of the best lighting (e.g., roof of the Hotel Congress, our reception venue, at sunset to catch a perfect flaming sky behind us) and was generally delightful, helpful, and professional. All of our guests loved interacting with him and the photos were truly splendid. His prices were really reasonable, too.

Amazing Photographer

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Jennifer W

Erik was a great asset to have around the hectic morning of our wedding. Even while getting ready, he offered amazing advice and - of course - took some stunning photos. At several points during our reception, friends and family would come up to us and say, "Your photographer... Read More is amazing!" He has a great personality and was able to capture all of our special moments without interrupting the scene. Highly recommended!

Wonderful, Professional Photographer

Reviewed on 4/06/2013 Reanna A

Erik was wonderful to work with and he is such an easy going guy. He arrived promptly at our house for some pre wedding pictures and was able to make it to our venue for some set up pictures as well. We wanted natural pictures of our wedding and he did an amazing job of... Read More capturing our day as it was. There were a few times that he pulled myself and husband away for posed pictures which only took a few moments at a time. Erik has a great eye for lighting and always pulled us away at the perfect time. Once we received the DVDs of the wedding there were way more pictures than I expected. Erik was like a photo ninja working stealthily through our wedding capturing so many details. Several guests told me they were very impressed with his work the day of, being everywhere he needed to be. We paid a little extra for the website so we can share all our pictures with our guests and guests can order directly from the site whichever prints they want. You will not regret hiring him. If I could do this wedding over, he would still be there.

Excellent customer service

Reviewed on 9/06/2012 Paola S

Erik was very professional and flexible, he work with my budget and my needs. We got very nice pictures.

Can't imagine a better photographer

Reviewed on 8/15/2012 Kat M

My fiancé and I wanted a beautiful and fun wedding without a lot of fuss. We're so glad we hired Erik as our photographer. His photos are gorgeous and he knows how to set up great shots efficiently, and then to disappear into the background to capture wonderful candids without... Read More interrupting the moment. He also brought a calm and positive energy to our festivities and sometimes acted as wedding director (since we didn't have one), gently guiding us through the day! Our photos are gorgeous, from the backlit ceremony shots, to posed family photos, to the dancing candids. Also, Erik's rates are extremely reasonable, you get to have the DVD(s) with all your digital photos and do what you want with them, and the different packages he offers give a wide range from basic to bells & whistles. A friend recommended Erik to me, and I couldn't recommend him more highly to other brides.

Amazing Photographer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2010 Trish W

I have nothing but positive things to say about Erik. He didn't over charge us and his service went above and beyond the call of duty! He was thoughtful, friendly and made everything involving pictures (and not involving them) so much easier. He helped carry my dress, acted as... Read More emcee at times and it never felt like I had a camera in my face the whole time.

Erik Hinote

Erik is a wedding and commercial photographer based out of Tucson, AZ. Erik has been in business for 17 years and has a BBB A+ rating! Erik enjoys creating dynamic photos for his commercial clients and heart warming works of art for his bride and grooms! Erik photographs a large range of subjects from weddings to architecture to tennis tournaments. Erik shoots for advertising agencies, architects, builders, realtors etc.